Manga Chapter The Promised Neverland Chapter 114: One Thing at a Time

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussions' started by TMWRS, Dec 1, 2018.

Share This Page

?

Rate the Chapter

1. Blew My Mind

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Great

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Awful

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TMWRS

TMWRS

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

The Promised Neverland Chapter 114 - One Thing at a Time

Read the Chapter Online!

Manga Stream (ONLINE)

2. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    Even more than the fact that we meet humans, surprises me the fact that they use such primitive weapons. It's literally a scene taken from Sung-Joo's story. Maybe they are a hunter unit from Minerva's camp and were supposed to only get some food, but wandered too far?

Good that kids aren't just a hindrance, but in a logical way. They aren't strong or agile, but they've learnt how to get food and find a way around. I like it, but there is still a matter of encountering demons. I wonder how are they planning to survive such situation, but it's probably the reason why they are so stressed out.

And have You guys noticed that after time skip Ray talks very little? Honestly he seems to open his mouth only when saying something necessary. I want to hear his thoughts and feelings dammit :FeelsBadMan:

3. TMWRS

TMWRS

Bounty Points:
    I like how Lucas and Yugo kind of still live on through the children especially the younger ones like Yvette.

4. DuttyAsmodeus

DuttyAsmodeus

Bounty Points:
    Really loved it that the little kids aren't useless and that they have skills that surpass Emma and the rest.

Interesting to see new humans. Wonder if they are cattle or wildborn.

5. Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Bounty Points:
    What an entertaining episode. It´s been a while that a chapter made me laugh. Especially after all the drama.
    Emma and Don insecurity in terms of picking the right mushrooms for lunch compared to the children´s carefree looking decisiveness was so hilarious. Emma´s motherly "OMG this is poisonous don´t eat it!" and their "But you can eat it if you take out the poison with this herb!" respond was great. And then Emmas and Dons reactin when they saw all the food the kids had gathered. :lmao:
    I guess I have a thing for dark haired kids (Ray, Phil), because I fell in love with little Yvette.
    It was cute, how she explained the confused Don (Huh? We are eating monkeys?) that if they followed the monkey they would find food as humans can almost eat everything monkeys can.
    But the most gorgeous thing was when she assured Emma that they can word as hard as the elder children and that they learnt so much from Yuugo and Lucas and touched Emma´s cheek gently. It is inevitable to not hug her at this moment.
    And we get two new characters. Hopefully they´ll help them get to James Ratri.

LogicoftheVI and TMWRS like this.
  6. Iron Pirate

Iron Pirate

Bounty Points:
    Caught up to the latest chapter just recently. Happy to see its going strong as ever.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice