Manga Chapter The Promised Neverland Chapter 113 - The King of Paradise

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussions' started by TMWRS, Nov 26, 2018.

Share This Page

?

Rate the Chapter

1. Blew My Mind

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Great

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Awful

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TMWRS

TMWRS

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

The Promised Neverland Chapter 113 - The King of Paradise

Read the Chapter Online!

Manga Stream (ONLINE)

2. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    Is it Norman or is it not. He seems too tall and too old but who knows. Maybe he is Norman...

So cool to see some demon ass-kicking. The new characters have good designs too. Though I'm still not entirely convinced...

The story takes an interesting turn, odd one for sure, but I feel curious again. I don't know where this is going and it makes me even more curious. What is going to happen with the world?

3. TMWRS

TMWRS

Bounty Points:
    Out of the four newly introduced characters whom only Zazie the paper-bag person has been named, my favourite on first impressions is the bald one, especially with his vocabulary comment and suggestions. And it also quite clear that he was the "butler" in the previous chapter based on both appearance and the fact he is the one standing next to the guy whom the kids are cheering as Minerva.

It also seems that there were a lot more "cattle" children freed than initially thought.

Are you talking about the guy who is implied to be James Ratri/William Minerva?

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
  4. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    Yes, cause it's not Ratri because he has a lot more radical believes. But who is it then. This person is also the one who contacted the shelter before time skip. Mysterious hooded figure.

5. DuttyAsmodeus

DuttyAsmodeus

Bounty Points:
    Bamm!!! Out of nowhere some new badass adults!

Really wondering the story behind this.

Seeing the cheap cattle is actually pretty sad. These humans really are nothing but meat

Mephistopheles, Blue Rose and TMWRS like this.
  6. TrollOnePieceTheories

TrollOnePieceTheories

Bounty Points:
    This chapter was absolutely epic. Minerva is still alive (supposedly) and he has badass people working for the cause as well! I'm thinking they are also from plantations who have escaped in the past and found Minerva, gonna be interesting to finally see the kids and Minerva meet. Doesn't look like he has any secret motives

Mephistopheles, Blue Rose and TMWRS like this.
  7. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    Okay it can't be Norman. Because a hooded figure appeared before time skip if I'm correct and was implied to be an ally form Minerva's side. So Norman even if he got away couldn't be this person, becuse he could not have an established alliance with Minerva nad contact with shelter. And if it was Norman he'd try to comunicate that he is alive which he did not.

Though I hope they shall meet Norman on Minerva's summit. He probably got away already so him going there wouldn't be a surprise.

Mephistopheles and TMWRS like this.
  8. Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Bounty Points:
    So we not only get to see William Minerva (well everything but his eyes, I wonder why) but four new badass looking characters.
    And everyone is interesting in his/her own way.
    First we have the bald guy with that large scar on the back of his head. (What happened? Did he have a rendez-vous with an axe? Did he try to correct someone´s spelling? Brain surgery?) He seems like William Minervas assistant.
    Then we have Zazzie "Paper Bag Face", who seems to be unable to speak properly. (Was he a victim of Lampda or of the mass production factories and was saved by William?) Nevertheless he seems to handle the Nitoryou Style. (Zoro would be proud of him ;))
    And we have the Nunchakku guy and bait girl. (This bait looks hella interesting, perfect to crush demon bones to pulp. Her appearance reminds me of Yuugo somehow. Oh heart when will you stop hurting? ;()
    And then we have William Minerva.
    It was very touching when he gave this poor thing a hug, better than the disgusting faces the other two made when they witnessed his act of compassion. Come on guys, it is a human being after all, show some respect!
    I admit I teared up a bit, when the poor Soul started to cry, I didn´t expect that it would realize what´s going on. (This is so cruel, spending their holes lifes attached to a machine, while they wait to be unplugged for dinner. How can someone be so cruel to do such a thing?)

There are a few things that make me question who this William Minerva is because we haven´t seen his eyes yet, sometimes he seems so young, I would even say too Young for a man of his age? And I wonder why he morsed them and send them pre-taped messages? Why do you always see him Standing afar from the others? When he kneeled down to that human being, he was more or less at the same height, so there shouldn´t be much difference in their heights, a head length maybe.
    And the Change of ideology is another thing that makes me wonder if this really is William Minerva or a successor of him, who wants to fulfill his dream.

And what about Emma and the others? Are they really going to meet William Minerva now and save Phil and the others with his help?
    And what about Norman? Will Adam ever spill the beans?

DuttyAsmodeus and TMWRS like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice