Manga Chapter THE PROMISED NEVERLAND CHAPTER 112 - Mourning

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussions' started by DuttyAsmodeus, Nov 17, 2018.

Share This Page

?

RATE THE CHAPTER!

1. My Poor Heart

2. Great

3. Average

4. Poor

5. Awful

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DuttyAsmodeus

DuttyAsmodeus

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

THE PROMISED NEVERLAND CHAPTER 112 - Mourning

Read The Chapter Online
    JaiminisBOX (ONLINE)

2. TMWRS

TMWRS

Bounty Points:
    Oliver putting the skills Yugo and Lucas taught him to good use.

Andrew getting eaten by a wild demon; it isn't unusual for the predator to go after what it perceives as the weakest prey. And it is also quite an ironic fate considering how he said that they're (the "cattle children") are meant to be eaten.

Well for those who had some doubts (probably not many), Lucas and Yugo are most definitely dead.

Chapters in which the owl/camera appears
    111, 110 - in both instances, Andrew appears shortly after
    107 - an owl follows the kids
    103 - flies to Andrew and given a close-up in the first panel

The ending implies something major. I imagine they'll meet the butler before meeting him.

3. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    I knew the Owl was not normal! Told ya'!

Actually I'm a little confused with the fact children died but the only people mourned were Yuugo and Lucas. It was weird.

But Andrew getting eaten was dope! For a moment I forgot about wild demons and how dangerous are surroundings...

Still no new person, but it was good so I don't mind.

Ray still can't get to kill people xD he seems so eager.

4. DuttyAsmodeus

DuttyAsmodeus

Bounty Points:
    Agree Andrew being eaten was a fitting end. One which I totally didn't expect, during the chapter I thought they would simple incapacitate him and them BAMMM demon appears during his cattle speech.

What so fitting is of this scene is that it shows that all humans are merely just cattle to the demons. The Promise is what is keeping a portion from getting eaten.
    Can't wait to learn the specifics behind the Promise.

I wonder how long the kids are going to be able to keep their humanity (as in not having to kill another human)

5. Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Bounty Points:
    What a satisfying ending for Andrew! Thank you demon, you´ll get an honorable mention in my Top 10 favourite characters list. :<3:
    Although I would have preferred to have it eaten by a toothless demon who slowly dissolves the skin from
    Andrew´s flesh, before it rubs Andrew's flesh off his bones with his lower jaw and upper jaw, while Andrew is conscious.
    But this is just my thirst for blood.
    Oliver´s memories were really beautiful, Yuugo and Lucas taught him so many things. I hope he has the chance to show Emma, Ray and the rest, what he learnt.
    Boy, Ray wants to grow up so fast in order to protect his family.
    He revealed the owl´s true identity.
    So it´s two months before they go for GF children. (I hope Phil´s safe and sound :unsure:)

Nitwit, Blue Rose and LogicoftheVI like this.
  6. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    Sometimes you scare me Mephisto-san...

I think Phill is save, he is a premium class, he can't be harmed before the time comes.

LogicoftheVI and Mephistopheles like this.
  7. Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Bounty Points:
    Don´t worry Blue Rose-san, the only ones who should fear me, are the ones, who hurt my favourite characters. Andrew deserves all the pain possible for what he did and if I had the Chance, I´d kill him slowly. First he scares my Baby boy Phil, then he hunts down my second son Ray and the other Kids, then his men kill Christopher and Jake (I mean the two nameless guys, who we saw falling down, who I`m naming now Christopher and Jake).
    Then Christy and another nameless kid got shot in the head, ( shall we call this kid Liam?)
    And at last we have the three poor souls who went to search for Yuugo and Lucas and got killed by Andrew. (Let´s call them Vincent, Josh and Amelia) Andrew killed a These kids without any hesitation nor mercy, so he doesn´t deserve any mercy either.
    He was so self-confident about being superior than these kids, just because he thought helping the demons get their daily meat would make him better than these kids, but the demon showed him where his place in the food chain is.

I think Phil is save as well, but I can´t shake off this feeling of anxiety, that there´s something waiting for Emma and the others, when they come for the rescue. (And the fact, that we haven´t heard anything from Norman makes feel anxious even more)

LogicoftheVI and Blue Rose like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice