Manga Chapter THE PROMISED NEVERLAND CHAPTER 111 - Unwelcomed Guest

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussions' started by DuttyAsmodeus, Nov 10, 2018.

Share This Page

?

RATE THE CHAPTER!

1. My Poor Heart

2. Great

3. Average

4. Poor

5. Awful

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DuttyAsmodeus

DuttyAsmodeus

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

The Promised Neverland chapter 111 - Unwelcomed Guest

Read The Chapter Online
    JaiminisBOX (ONLINE)

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  2. TMWRS

TMWRS

Bounty Points:
    Man, Andrew sure went psycho.

The last thing needed in the current situation is emotions getting in the way.

3. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    Andrew is something else but I still do not like him. The way they brought up Yuugo and Lucas sacrifice makes me feel like one of them should save the day. If not I feel like i wont like their sacrifice since it would be meaningless. Kids are dying which i did not expext. I'm good with this as it adds tension to the situation, so maybe Yuugo and Lucas staying dead wouldn't be such a bad thing afterall? Overall i enjoyed this chaprter and I'm on the edge of my seat with anticipation for the next chapter.

4. DuttyAsmodeus

DuttyAsmodeus

Bounty Points:
    I really enjoyed this chapter.
    Andrew is in no way the villain Lewis was but I am amazed at how he sees himself as more than the "cattle".

Didnt expect kids be dying and getting shot like this. It ups the suspense again.

Agree with @LogicoftheVI it feels like Yuugo or Lucas should come save the day but if the Yuugo and Lucas really are dead then we know people dying really is in the equation. This keeps us wondering who else can die

5. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    The stakes are back, something we've been missing for so long. I'm so stressed :wideeyes: People die, not beautiful deaths. Next chapter and next, more children die. It's honestly as if the magical protection they had starts to lift. Though sill the death touches less important children.

I don't think it's gonna be Yuugo and Lucas coming back and I don't think their sacrifice was in vain. But maybe this is the way the story shows world isn't fair, sometimes it's ugly and painful.

I think someone else will appear. I expect a recurring or new chacter.

Lastly...

PHILLLL ;(;(;( You had to bring up Phil, I'm worried. What is going on at Grace Field?!

6. Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Bounty Points:
    Even if Andrew is alive, I´m satisfied because he is in pretty bad shape by the look of his ugly face blown halfway.
    (Now his appearance matches perfectly matches with his rotten personality)
    I´m pretty sure he´s the one who got killed (Hopefully Emma will give him a bullet in the head)
    But before he dies, I need to know what he did to Phil (You better didn´t lay a single finger on him or I´ll shred each of your filthy fingers and impale you on a trident and burn you alive! :rage:)
    I´m glad that in urgent situations Ray knows what to do and takes the lead (He grew so fast, I´m so proud of him! :<3:
    Emma has to endure a lot atm, but I´m expecting a big character development for her after this arc. (She can´t walk around expecting everything to go smooth and peaceful, the world is cruel and merciless. It´s eat or be eaten, you decide where you want to be in the food chain.

LogicoftheVI and Blue Rose like this.
  7. Nitwit

Nitwit

Bounty Points:
    The ending of the chapter gave me this reaction.

So who shot first?

8. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    I stand by my opinion of the third party - it wasn't Emma or Andrew who shot.

9. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    Those poor children...
    The stakes are real again now that the big brother figures are gone.. :/

LogicoftheVI and Blue Rose like this.
  10. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    It's more like they got used to having someone to watch over them. Before meeting Yuugo and Lucas kids we're relatively managing, now they are too confused to think straight. Maybe this is a needed wake-up call

LogicoftheVI and Hi Shin Unit like this.
  11. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    I agree, and this will only toughen them up down the road where they end up in a war of some sorts. Such as the evil humans and demons vs them.

12. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    Actually with the new Minerva we might have a new faction here. In this situation war would be difficult since there is no way to know all the players on the board.

13. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    I didn't think of it before but the chapter title is quite appropriate...Andrew is an uninvited guest.

i like this idea but who would it be? I do2nt think it can be the ally from the phone as they are waiting at that location. So what options do we have?
    • Yuugo or Lucas - seemd unlikely it would be Yuugo as we got that chapter qith Emma's dream. Lucas' leg was injuered, he most likely wouldn't be able to make it that far and get a good shot off
    • Norman - I doubt it as that would be too deus-ex machina for my liking.

Blue Rose likes this.
  14. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    Actually bringing Norman back now would be a blast xD
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 16, 2018, Original Post Date: Nov 16, 2018 ---
    Actually that would be good - lost and found. They lost friends and dads, but now they get back a friend they thought was lost

LogicoftheVI likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice