Manga Chapter The Promised Neverland Chapter 107: It Makes Me Sick

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussions' started by LogicoftheVI, Oct 17, 2018.

Share This Page

?

RATE THIS CHAPTER

1. Blew my mind

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Great

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Awful

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    The Promised Neverland Chapter 107 - It Makes Me Sick

Read The Chapter Online
    MangaDex (ONLINE)

2. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    I sense death flags but I wonder what Andrew meant at the last page.

3. Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Bounty Points:
    Maybe he is just surprised to see adults, as he was expecting kids.
    But, what if he actually recognises them?
    Maybe he, Yuugo and Lucas spent their childroom in the same house, but when Lucas and the others flet, they had to leave Andrew behind because he was too young, or sick or had some broken limbs?
    Or another possibility could be, that he was meant to be more than just demon food? Maybe the Ratri clan had other plans for him, like they have with Norman and that´s why he became a soldier for their special forces team?
    Imagine their inner conflict, if they were friends in their childhood? (Who has the bigger balls, to kill a friend or at least a former friend?)
    Oh, I can already smell the drama baby! :<3:
    But why are the writers revealing Yuugo love for Dina now? Are they hinting something, that might be important later?
    What if both Yuugo and Andrew were in love with Dina? What if Andrew lets them live, because he thinks that Dina is alive and with them and wouldn´t therefore want him to kill Yuugo and Lucas? But as he finds out about her death later, he seeks for revenge and decides to do his best to get them all killed one after another.
    Oh, the possibilities!
    I´m curious how this Things will work out.
    I need some unexpected plot twists, which lead to new and interesting stories for our beloved characters.
    As long as Yuugo and Lucas both survive I´m happy.
    And if Andrew survived the same way, Norman did, Emma and Ray could be hopeful, that Norman is alive as well. (I enjoyed Adam so much at first, but now every time I see him, I just get angry :rage: What does it take to make him talk again?)

LogicoftheVI and Hi Shin Unit like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice