News The Promised Neverland Anime's 2nd Commercial Streamed

Discussion in 'The Promised Neverland' started by Mr. Kishido, Nov 15, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Mr. Kishido

Mr. Kishido

Bounty Points:
    The official website for the anime adaptation of Kaiu Shirai and Posuka Demizu's The Promised Neverland (Yakusoku no Neverland) manga began streaming the series' second commercial on Friday. The narration in the video says, "Grace Field House is a place where children without parents live. Our happiness would last forever... or so we thought." (Note: The video on the official website is region-locked to Japan.)

The anime will premiere in January 2019 on Fuji TV's Noitamina block and stream exclusively on Amazon Prime in Japan. In France, the show will stream exclusively on Wakanim.

[​IMG]
    The main cast includes:
    Mamoru Kanbe (Elfen Lied, The Perfect Insider) is directing the anime at A-1 Pictures' CloverWorks studio (PERSONA 5 the Animation). Toshiya Ono (Gatchaman Crowds, The Perfect Insider) is writing the series composition, Kazuaki Shimada (Mahou Shoujo Nante Mouiidesukara.) is designing the characters for animation, and Takahiro Obata is composing the music.

red more
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...verland-anime-2nd-commercial-streamed/.139532
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 15, 2018, Original Post Date: Nov 15, 2018 ---
    this is probably the first trailer

2. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    And of course we get no Ray >:) Keeping the best until the very end I see...

3. Mr. Kishido

Mr. Kishido

Bounty Points:
    yeah exactly, I was surprised to see him ranked number 3 in that popularity poll a few months ago but I was lazy to comment that anywhere XD
    guess he's just like our savior and mvp Sanji where's the ranked #2 is just some overrated character :saltysad:

4. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    People these days can't understand genius of those characters :r

Nico Robin, Nitwit and LogicoftheVI like this.
  5. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    Saving the best for last as always!!

i agere with your Sanji reference.

Nico Robin, Nitwit and Blue Rose like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice