1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

The No.1 of Revolutionary Army ?

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by blaze, Oct 19, 2014.

Share This Page

?

im i right

1. perfect

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. not perfect

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. crazy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blaze

blaze

Bounty Points:
    We know that sabo is the General Officer of the Revolutionary Army. He's famous as No.2 of the revo army .

[​IMG]
    Now, in many Organizations the ranking order goes by numbers. The smaller the number, the higher the rank that member has.Baroque works had similar system ,where the agents were number given code names. (for eg., Mr.1, Mr.2 )
    I dont think that Revo army gives number code names to their officers. But it is common practice to call the top officers of a Organisation by numbers. And that is the reason, Sabo is famous as NO.2. It certainly shows that he is one of the top officers of Revo Army, which is supported by the kind of strength he has shown.

But does being called as No.2 mean that Sabo is most powerful officer in charge after Monkey D Dragon.
    I dont think so.
    I think that sabo is the 3rd ranked officer of Revo Army , with Dragon being the leader or better said the No.Zero. And there is another person/officer who is above Sabo & below Dragon. That unknown person might be the No.1 of Revo Army.
    We have seen, Crocodile himself being the Mr.zero of Baroque Works. Since zero is the smallest whole number, it is safe to consider that Dragon might too be the No.zero of Revo army.

Similarly, Sabo has been compared to Ace, due various incients & facts like :
    1.Ace fought with marine captain to save luffy & Sabo fought fujitora to save luffy.
    2.Both theirs fight ended in a tie.
    3.Ace was the 2nd division commander of WB pirates & Sabo is the No.2 of Revo Army.

Now, if we look the last point, we can consider Ace as No.2 of WB pirates. With Marco being the No.1 & WB the leader or No.zero.

Here's the Hiearchy of 3 different Organisations.

[​IMG]
    Considering all above facts i think that , there is a Officer who is above Sabo. Probably Sabo is under him because Sabo is still in-experienced & still has a long way to go .And it would be too soon to reveal the person who is under the Dragon according to me, so we might have to wait for some period before it is revealed.

So who do you think is the No.1 of the Revo Army ??
    Here are few of my possibilities.
    1.former No.1 could be Kuma.
    2.Ivankov seems to be working with Dragon ,since very beginning, but doesnt seem that strong to be No.1
    3.If Aokiji is a Revo now, he can be the No.1 of Revo army.Since he does seems strong enought to hold that position.
    4.Unknown person, who is still to be introduced.

Thank you for reading, give your thoughts on it :D

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
  2. IIIFlaSh

IIIFlaSh

Bounty Points:
    ajokii or luffys mum

3. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    It would be crazy if it was Zoro's sensei Koshiro.

4. Gintoki

Gintoki Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    It is Corazon! I'm sure he is still alive. Believe in the hype!!

5. Noyman2000

Noyman2000

Bounty Points:
    It could be Luffy's mom if she's still alive. If that's the case, would they show their affection to each other to the Revolutionaries (probably only to a handful of people) or just fake it and be like normal comrades? (I know that the Revo Army don't know about Dragon's history that much so I doubt the first one will happen and I'm also not saying that she'll be the no. 1 of the RA).

Let's see if Oda will show his death (not like Sabo's "death" where he didn't show him dead after his boat got destroyed) and his reason for joining them in the first place, if he has any conflict with the WG or Marines.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  6. Saboo

Saboo

Bounty Points:
    Yeah you might be right but even if Sabo is the No.2 of the revoArmy doesn't mean that he is the 3 strongest amongst them , Dragon wouldn't be so intimidating for the WG .. He has many more Stronger Comanders than Sabo not only Kuma(I don't think that he was number 1, because he wouldn't give his position in the revarmy just to be a government toy(pacifista)).
    Thats my opinion

Abdoulhay, MenyaMenye, Neko and 6 others like this.
  7. blaze

blaze

Bounty Points:
    Kuma becoming a pacifista has a deeper meaning to it than just that Kuma surrendered himself to WG for being their toy.
    The main reason might be ,Kuma infiltrated WG for Revo Army as undercover agent without WG's knowledge of Kuma being a Revo.And the reason Kuma was chosen was because Dragon believed him the most.
    And from what we have seen so far,Kuma was very knowledgeable about Dragon's relationship with Luffy ,which either means that Kuma was very close to Dragon & held a higher position in Revo.

We should also rember that even Ivankov didn't knew about Luffy's relation to Dragon.So it is safe to assume Kuma was next to Dragon in Revo till he left to infiltrate the WG.
    Never thought about luffy's mom being a revo ,as we haven't been told if shes dead or alive we cannot discard her right off.

8. Kadis

Kadis

Bounty Points:
    The first time I heard this theory that someone could be above Sabo, I honestly didn't like the idea, because I thought it would be more cooler if he was the only one above him is Dragon. But I have warmed to this theory of another a No. 1 Revolutionary, but I want it to be someone completely different. Someone surprising who has had no foreshadowing whatsoever. I don't mind Aokiji working with Dragon, but I'd rather see someone different take the role of No.1.

9. Saboo

Saboo

Bounty Points:
    I didn't say that he surrenderd but yes you are right he spied the world government, but to me giving up the second position that easily just doesn't fit , he might have had a high position in Revo but not the second. Dragon doesn't have to tell his whole army the relation between him and luffy , and another reason because she didn't know is that she was the whole time in impel down(maybe 4-5 years after they rescued sabo or so , idk im just speculating)
    But anyway your theory is nice and really plausible

Abdoulhay, MenyaMenye, Neko and 5 others like this.
  10. blaze

blaze

Bounty Points:
    I have to more than agree with your opinion, having a new character as No.1 would be pretty Interesting.

Dragon had various moments to reveal truth about his family to Ivankov
    http://i22.**************/one-piece/539/one-piece-65474.jpg

But I appreciate your thoughts & thanks :D

Abdoulhay, MenyaMenye, Neko and 4 others like this.
  11. Killumiknight

Killumiknight

Bounty Points:
    I don't think there is any other Revo above Sabo, except Dragon himself
    But I'll join the discussion XD so...

Kuzan would be the best person, as
    • Battled Akainu (evenly against the current FA!) -> terrifying power
    • 'Nominated' by Sengoku (former FA) probably for a good reason -> fair/good leader
    • Hates the current Marine -> the enemy of my enemy is my (Revos') ally
    Kuma being stronger than Sabo? Hell no! He was 'defeated' by Ivankov

Ivankov? … he lost to Magellan…but since he survived and didn't go all out, I won't count this
    But she was too inactive I guess

New character… nah I don't think so
    -> Luffy's mom… kinda too obvious ; and in that case Koala would be the No.3 -_- but she wasn't respected nor treated as a threat by others at all
    Not to forget, Garp would have mentioned her, when he told Luffy about his Father at Water 7
    Btw she'd be kinda the Robin of the Revos, so not a number herself, but the partner of No.0

Koshiro… I admit it would be awesome >.< but he only 'supported' them. And I guess it would've been mentioned if he supported the Revos all the time. Again, just like Ivankov, he was too inactive

Gato, MenyaMenye, Neko and 3 others like this.
  12. blaze

blaze

Bounty Points:
    Really well explained review ^^
    But how can you possibly say that xD

For me Kuma is certainly one of the strongest characters in One Piece.His df is too Op.And hence for such a strong character to undergo experiment for WG , is a shocking mystery yet to be revealed.

13. Walreyn

Walreyn

Bounty Points:
    either koshiro or kuzan :) both would be awesome :)

14. Killumiknight

Killumiknight

Bounty Points:
    Kuma being one of the strongests? :eek:
    Even among the Shichibukai, he isn't in the upper halve (IMO)
    buggy xD = Mihawk>>>>>>>>> Doffy> Law>>> Crocodile (Pre-TS)>/= Hancock >> Kuma=Jinbe (pre-TS - but probably stronger than Kuma) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Moria

Okay I admit, he definitly is strong, but he's not so special post-TS (but pre-TS he was terrifying:cool:

15. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    People are underestimating Kuma, he was surely one of the top 3 strongest Shichibukai.

Anyways since we can no longer consider him a Revolutionary, and I support the notion of Kuzan joining the Revolutionary Army - I say it is Kuzan. However, I fear that if Kuzan is No. 1 and Dragon is above him then... even Akainu is not enough to stop Dragon.

Genius, Abdoulhay, t2ninong and 11 others like this.
  16. Eustass D. Kid

Eustass D. Kid

Bounty Points:
    I think it could be Kuzan but at the same time it would be cool for it to be Zoro's sensei :eek:

17. Killumiknight

Killumiknight

Bounty Points:
    Top 3?
    He's definitly stronger than Kuma (by far) I hope I don't have to say why
    [Same goes for Buggy XD ]
    He was able to stop Jozu (in his Diamond form). He cut Oz's leg, took control of a commander of the WB pirates.
    Post-TS he possesses all 3 types of Haki, is able to control them and has a terrifying DF, just like speed and strength in general
    So he's stronger too
    She possesses CoC and CoA, and we know for sure that she's able to control CoA. CoO should be easy to control too, but maybe her CoC is like Luffy's pre-TS, so it'll only activate when 'needed'
    Ofc it's not as good as Doffy's, but it's still good I guess
    And her DF suits her perfectly XD even VAs are effected by her 'Mero Mero Mellow' and her 'Perfume Femur' also turns PX-'s into stone
    We don't know if he was able to control Haki aswell Pre-TS but I guess it's safe to assume that he is able to control it Post TS and his Logia abilities are awesome. I think he could even destroy some Pacifistas too, but beside that, Kuma couldn't even touch him, if it came to a battle
    And I'm too lazy for the rest XD but I guess BB was stronger too (although would've lost in a 1-o'-1 as he's slow) just like Law (now - but he should be fast enough).

18. hiphipjorge

hiphipjorge

Bounty Points:
    Pretty sure there is no one between him and Dragon. Being called the second in command in an organization implies that there is only one person above him. The Baroque Works and Whitebeard Pirates comparisons don't really work either. Bon Chan and Ace were never referred to by anyone as the second in command in their respective groups, they just had the number 2 somewhere in their title.

Bon Chan was the 5th in command of Baroque Works after Croc, Robin, Mr 1, and Ms Doublefinger

And as Oda said in a SBS the division commanders of WB were all equal in rank, so Ace wasn't above the other commanders in terms of influence

Gato, Abdoulhay, Kuma_Rockz and 7 others like this.
  19. blaze

blaze

Bounty Points:
    Okay I would like to add some facts about Kuma's power not of Pacifista kuma.
    So it is kuma the tyrant not kuma the pacifista.

He has df nikyu nikyu no mi.He can accomplish following things.
    1.He can deflect any attacks using his palm.
    2.Can deflect air at speed of light to land puches.
    3.He can deflect enemy by touching them to mars xD...just kidding :p
    4.He can deflect himself at speed of light ,proof when Kuma intervened the fight between Rayleigh & Kizaru.
    5.He can remove all the pain/tiredness from his body so he won't get tired from fighting or experience fatigue .

These are the reasons Kuma was called the TYRANT.

For me schichi bukai rankings are :
    1.Mihawk
    2.Kuma
    3.Doflamingo
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 19, 2014, Original Post Date: Oct 19, 2014 ---
    First of all it was never said that Sabo is second in command of Revos.Correct me if i'm wrong ^^

[​IMG]

So since your whole argument was based on that point, I think it doesn't stand valid without it :)

Pedro, Abdoulhay, MenyaMenye and 3 others like this.
  20. hiphipjorge

hiphipjorge

Bounty Points:

I guess it depends on which translation we're using then. And even if he was truly referred to as the number 2 of the organization I still feel the same way. Calling someone the number 2 in the organization or the second in command are pretty much the same thing
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice