Discussion The next School Year

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by Sodrin, Mar 21, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Sodrin

Sodrin

Bounty Points:
    Right now we are beginning the cultural festival arc. It's hard as always to tell the length of upcoming arcs, but i get the impression that this one wont be an extremely long one.

What I'm wondering is when in the School Year is this occurring? I get the feeling it's sometime during the spring, but that could be way off. Have they had their winter break yet? New Years?

They cant stay in class 1-A forever. Eventually they WILL become class 2-A, with even more hype villains and challenges for them to grow past! The question is how far off is class 2-A?

PS: Do you think Eraser will stay their teacher when they go up a class?

2. Zenos7

Zenos7

Bounty Points:
    I have no clue as to when their second year will start, but considering UA is basically college, its very likely they will have another "teacher" for different hero subjects, and i would find it too linear if they keep the same teacher forever. And as of the last chapter, deku already confronting the presumed "main villain" of this arc, it might really be a short one. Of course there is always the possiblity that there will be another villain also wanting to infiltrate the culture festival, so i think making guesses is very speculative at this point.

Sodrin likes this.
  3. Visa

Visa

Bounty Points:
    Don't homeroom teachers in japanese schools carry over to the next school year?

Sodrin and Zenos7 like this.
  4. Zenos7

Zenos7

Bounty Points:
    i thought this applies to "high school" like scenarios, not for "college" like scenarios, because its definitely not common practice in college.

Sodrin likes this.
  5. The Fool

The Fool

Bounty Points:
    Right now their on second Sem so I think after school festival just like in other school type manga they will have a short school break and then they enter their Second year

Sodrin likes this.
  6. Udell

Udell

Bounty Points:
    Well hopefully soon, the cultural festival is a spring thing right? Going by what I saw in most Japanese anime it's a late fall or late spring event. Now IIRC Eri's horn gets shorter depending on the weather so right now it's either cold or hot I can't remember exactly but it's most likely winter or spring right now. Which means we got like 2 more arcs and then they go up a class after the summer.

Sodrin likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice