1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

The Marines Led By Sakazuki Will Perform A Coup And Overthrow World Government

Coup ft. Red Dog & Seagulls

Share This Page

1. Trafalgar D.Water Law

Trafalgar D.Water Law

Bounty Points:
    Guys guy's guys this"Coup" would have happened looooonngg ago if the gorosei were pushovers

Gear5thAwakening and FrankyG like this.
  2. Undeadcrew

Undeadcrew

Bounty Points:
    I really like this idea but as i read and reread even with lets say 75% of the navy cuz he aint getting 100 just because not everyone shares his ideas or wants to stay loyal etc. Even with this hell get clobbered and then it will show that the level of the gorosei is just so above everyone thats they are why the wg is the super power it is now remeber these guys where most likely there to fight joyboy and the ancient kingdom and they won so i think the navy is just what they use to fight on a mass scale if the wanted im sure they could kill every main pirate and leave the navy to clean up the rest but dont because then people would revolt

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
    FrankyG likes this.
  3. Straw Hat-ya

Straw Hat-ya

Bounty Points:
    I don't think The marines stand a chance against the WG, cause that would make both the WG and the Revs really lame and a let down. I'm pretty sure each one of the Gorousie are more powerful the Akainu as they were referred to as the Governments "supreme powers" just like the Marine Admirals were called the "Supreme powers" of the Marines. Plus when Kong the old Fleet admiral got PROMOTED he left the Marines and joined the Direct WG and he's not even a Gourousie. It even said in this chapter that the Marines are just the face of the WG meaning that their mane job is to make the people think that their Justus is a Value of the WG but really the WG only uses them so the people Respect the Gove but they really aren't related to the Goves real powers and under workings

FrankyG likes this.
  4. shaggy

shaggy

Bounty Points:
    well this seems to be a lengthy discussion and i only read a few messages before posting (impatience and all that) but who is pulling the gorosei's strings? pretty sure akainu mentioned that there was someone above them in the latest chapter :/
    and what if the gorosei (or whoever is higher than them) can see that the shichibukai system is flawed and they dont want to fix the problems cos their end game is the destruction of all pirates and they arent caring about collateral damage of the marines or even innocents :/ i mean they've had the knowledge that out of all the shichibukai Kuma was the only compliant one (could say they thought mihawk was but he always struck me as a man who lives by his own rules) so surely they would have disbanded them after marineford along the lines of "our marines really needed the help of the shichibukai and what did you all do?? NOTHING!" but they have kept them around and even employed more.....i've been thinking for a long time that WG doesnt care about anything other than preserving the void century and "their place in a world that they control"

FrankyG likes this.
  5. ShyamiSavage

ShyamiSavage

Bounty Points:
    Hmmm... Akainu did show that he doesn't respect the 5 elders in the last chapter 793.
    If the 5 elders pull a couple more stunts like fooling the world with fake reports of Doflamingo then Akainu might as well do it ..

FrankyG and Monkey D family like this.
  6. nate trace

nate trace

Bounty Points:
    I say too ar fetched that will put the gorosei off the stroy line them losing their position will kill all the momentum built since forever besides if they aren't in control what happens to CP & what would hteir role be ?
    so I can't see it happening

FrankyG likes this.
  7. Monkey D family

Monkey D family

Bounty Points:
    Lol same here

FrankyG likes this.
  8. AlJohn19

AlJohn19

Bounty Points:
    Applause, applause.. ohh God! I'm hyped-up about what Sakazuki's next action will be.. All of a sudden I dont give a damn about the Kid,Hawkins and Apoo alliance and their plan to tske down Shanks.. :yaaa::> I like it Mr. ADMIN Sir. :D

FrankyG likes this.
  9. Walreyn

Walreyn

Bounty Points:
    with sakazukis act against the gorosei and the way he reacted against their decisions.. tyhis theory became even more plausible

FrankyG likes this.
  10. newskoolnatty

newskoolnatty

Bounty Points:
    interesting theory, i want for akainu to be the final boss in the saga where the world government is taken down so it would make sense if he was the boss and not the goresei

FrankyG likes this.
  11. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    We never had anyone like Akainu leading the marines up until now ;)

FrankyG likes this.
  12. Emperor

Emperor

Bounty Points:
    No, Sakazuki is smart enough to know that is better to go with govenment than witouth it.

FrankyG likes this.
  13. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    FrankyG, Syed, Ranjit and 6 others like this.
  14. Heavenly666Demon

Heavenly666Demon

Bounty Points:
    I seriously hope for this to be true. Coz for most people it's like Sakazuki is what's wrong with the Marine . But that guy is simply doing his job.
    He's a Marine and he catches pirates , destroys them i need be. There is nothing wrong with a person doing what he is supposed to do.
    Maybe if he overthrows the WG , then some of Sakazuki's haters might be able to see for what he really is.

But you know throwing WG is gonna be hard, he just might need the help of pirates i.e. Straw Hats Fleet.
    Maybe this is the endgame.

FrankyG and Divvens like this.
  15. FrankyG

FrankyG

Bounty Points:
    Like I mentioned in my review, I really like the theory, but for me you left out the Celestial Dragons. It seems that the CP0 can go over the heads of the Gorosei if its under orders from the CD. Furthermore it seems that in the way the WG is set up a lot of power and influence is kept by the CD themselves. Because of this I have to wonder whether they would allow Akainu to overthrow the Gorosei if this is not to their benefits somehow.

Divvens likes this.
  16. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    I think the Celestial Dragons themselves can't do a lot. Yep, CP-0 works only under the orders of CD's, but that is the only organization we've seen directly under the control of CD. They enjoy benefits of being the lineage of the founding fathers and they hardly care about what happens in the world as long as they are happy and their wishes are fulfilled. They also depend on Marines for co-operation and safety, the reason people don't attack CD's are due to the fear of a Marine admiral showing up if they do that, right? If Marines stopped assisting the CD's it'd be mob justice.

I didn't think much of them while creating the theory because in my opinion, they are all just spoilt brats who amount to nothing :p

FrankyG likes this.
  17. FrankyG

FrankyG

Bounty Points:
    I can see how you came to this conclusion and you make some good points. Especially that if the Marines stopped assisting it would likely turn to mob justice. However I'm still not so sure about that. Outside of Mariejois their power would diminish a lot but Mariejois itself is still a big factor as the safest trade route between the seas. Considering the factor that the WG would still have around 170 countries under its control a lot of nobles will still look up to and hold the CD with respect. Hence a new military unit could soon be formed.

The spoilt brats thing makes sense if we consider what we have seen of them so far in the story however I don't think this is the case. I think you based this one the one family we saw in Sabondy but that was only one family. Donquixote Homer was naive but Nefertari Cobra is a CD as well. If we consider that they have been in control in the WG for around 800 years or more it's hard to think they're all stupid or naive. There could be some sort of hierarchy within the CD themselves. I would not be suprised if there are other families living oblivious to the world but there should be some people that actually follow the news and give orders to the CP0.

As for the CP0 I would not underestimate them especially if they are the only organization working directly for the CD. As mentioned before they have remained in charge of the WG for around or more then 800 years. This should be a hard thing to do considering the greed most nobles have and things like uprisings or traitors within are most likely the cause of the CP0 being formed. Rob Luci himself was already very strong, if he is not stronger now, and the other CP0 members are most likely around his level. We don't know how big the organization is but it is most likely high lvl concerning strength.

However if the CD see some use in Akainu overthrowing the Gorosei or something then they'll most likely let him. I think they're more concerned with themselves and their power then what's overall best for the WG.

Divvens likes this.
  18. Gear5thAwakening

Gear5thAwakening

Bounty Points:
    and then He'd Be Sniped similar to the Guy who was about to reveal the Name of the Great Kingdom.

FrankyG likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice