1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Theory The Life of Kuzan - The Revolutionary Spy

A theory on Kuzan's journey and becoming a revolutionary.

Share This Page

1. Slade

Slade

Bounty Points:
    Slade submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

The Life of Kuzan - The Revolutionary Spy - A theory on Kuzan's journey and becoming a revolutionary.

Click here to read further...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2016
  2. Van Reich

Van Reich

Bounty Points:
    The Kuzan-Robin thing is a reference to Kuzan's actor Matsuda's character in Detective Story(1983). He was assigned to bodyguard this girl and they both thought it was a pain in the ass but they worked together to solve a murder that involved the yakuza(the WG).

@Goblin made a theory on Kuzan's past saying that Garp beat him as a teen and persuading him the join marines, turing his life around for the better in the process.

I personally always said that Kuzan just wants to avoid war. He refused to join Dragon earlier because it'll mean war and Kuzan wanted to avoid that. He wanted to change the marines from the inside that when Akainu became Fleet Admiral, that goal became impossible. I say he still has connections to Dragon but he isn't a full revo yet cause he told Smoker to warn Akainu about Doflamingo and is spying on BB(imo to find out the secret of him stealing 2 DFs and possible assassinate him). Kuzan is simply pursuing his own justice while preventing war.

Whis, SMILE, Goblin and 5 others like this.
  3. K.A.I.D.O

K.A.I.D.O

Bounty Points:
    u got some good points but i think he's on a solo misson to end BB right now

Whis, Bounty and Slade like this.
  4. Mat D Bizzo

Mat D Bizzo

Bounty Points:
    :eek: WOW Nice work bro dint know you were into the theory minting! This is a nice twist to say that he has always been a Revo, and yes the evidence you bring is supportive of this claim, I'm of the same view as Vandenreich^^ I believe Kuzan like we have already seen many times is a man who seeks peace, in his own way he thought that it could be achieved by joining the marines but the recent incident with Akainu shows otherwise, yes I believe he is a Revo, but I think he was not always one to begin with.. but who knows, this is nice stuff btw.

Bounty, Gabriel T and Slade like this.
  5. Gabriel T

Gabriel T

Bounty Points:
    Hats off man.
    One of the best writing I ever read about OnePiece.
    No fan-fiction (well, just a tiny little bit), just hard facts.
    The way I like it.
    *claps hands*
    I particularly liked the parallel with Dragon/Kuzan - Ace/Luffy - Coby/Helmeppo, because even if it is fan-fiction it's right in the way Oda does things with parallelism.

R.Zoro, Syed, Bounty and 1 other person like this.
  6. TrollOnePieceTheories

TrollOnePieceTheories

Bounty Points:
    This was such a nice read man!
    Turned on some nice Anime tracks and it was majestic :D

This is one of the best/well researched theories I've read in a looooong time! Great job! :D

Syed and Slade like this.
  7. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  8. Slade

Slade

Bounty Points:
    What you said is perfectly possible too as Oda hasn't made anything conclusive yet. Your opinion is highly appreciated :)
    Also added the 1st point as trivia as you suggested and linked Goblin's theory :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 15, 2016, Original Post Date: Mar 15, 2016 ---
    I rather feel BB or one of his crewmates may end up killing Kuzan
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 15, 2016 ---
    Thanks for the nice words. Nothing is conclusive yet so anything is possible :)

SMILE likes this.
  9. K.A.I.D.O

K.A.I.D.O

Bounty Points:
    i feel like that too,i just said its his mission to try to end BB.

Slade likes this.
  10. Slade

Slade

Bounty Points:
    Glad you liked it. Such nice words coming from an esteemed reviewer such as you really is motivating :)
    I actually had 2 ideas in mind but dropped the other one on last road poneglyph because I lacked evidence and it would be more of fiction and speculation. So I proceeded with this and put a week's research. It took 5 hours to type so I forgot a few points I had initially but it's ok. It doesn't dent the theory :p
    Everytime I looked for something, I got new points or alternate angles to view things. I tried to gather as much evidence as possible and leave little to speculation since it's injustice to a reader investing his time reading it if you can't make it convincing too alongside being entertaining. I'd rather not make a theory than making 1 for the sake of it.

Glad you liked it. I feel the efforts were worth it now :)
    Thanks bro. Glad you liked it :D

11. Diavolo

Diavolo

Bounty Points:
    Really good job you have done here bro, i'd belive kuzan is revos, and you linked it very well.:yaaa:

Slade likes this.
  12. Slade

Slade

Bounty Points:
    Glad you liked it :D
    Thanks for such nice words. It's really motivating. Glad you liked it :D

The anime tracks do help from avoiding brain drainage due to the theory. When I was done typing, I felt I acheived salvation :lmao:

Diavolo likes this.
  13. Badass D. Zoro

Badass D. Zoro

Bounty Points:
    Damn, scrub, you just went full OP fanboy :kappa:
    Great theory, long read though. Y u do dis? :crying: .-.
    Lol, it's like Oda secretly gave you ideas. Oh, wait...:saikensmirk:

Well, we're like almost 100% sure that Kuzan is a revolutionary spy, bc ( :kappa: ) of this theory...I guess.

Slade likes this.
  14. Nadeshiko

Nadeshiko

Bounty Points:
    I can't remember the last time I got sucked too much into a theory :eek:
    Really nice job, man ^_^ There are some things that I do not agree though, but they're not vital~
    well, I used to think that Kuzan was just a man like Kemurin and Fujitora, who were born to question, but the moment I re-read a panel from Post-Ennies Lobby arc you posted here, about the Ohara thingy, ne, that's clearly the act of a revolutionary alright :) Even though there are some parts that I do not agree on this thread, you managed to convince me that Kuzan is indeed a Revolutionary, I have to admit that this thread is the dog's bollocks~ Cheers alright [:3]

15. Abdoulhay

Abdoulhay

Bounty Points:
    I really enjoyed reading this theory but Odas gonna pull the rug under you and no, im not hyping him up, its actually quite irritating...

Slade likes this.
  16. Bad-move

Bad-move

Bounty Points:
    There is one crucial act, Aokiji did, but you didn't detail it.
    If Aokiji was Truly a revo since the beginning, why would he put Robin's and Luffy's life in danger?
    I mean AoKiji was basically the one behind everything that happened to Robin back at Water7/Ennies Lobby, right? He was the one that informed the CP9 that Robin is coming, and was also the one who gave Spandam the golden denden muchi... If Aokiji was a revo, why would he put the life of the son of his leader and one of the most important people to the revolutionary army (Robin) in danger?

Aside from that, I gotta say, I like this kind of theories, where the theorist overanalyse the dialogues and situations, I find them very enjoyable and very informatif, as it gives the reader a new perspective to see things.

So was Aokiji a spy from the beginning, I would say no.
    Was he a spy after he left the marine, I would say probable, but very predictable and in a way unoriginal. I hope Oda comes up with something new completely unexpected.
    So for the poll I vote not at all.

Syed, SMILE and Slade like this.
  17. ardym

ardym

Bounty Points:
    really good theory

Slade likes this.
  18. Putu

Putu Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    I love the way you compose a variety of words and making that one looks good, complete, phrase, love it :)

'Aokiji highlighting Luffy's qualities as a leader, Aokiji highlighting Robin progresses become her Guardians.'
    Provoking threads alerts!!! Provoking us to believe he was Revo's army, support another threads about him is Revo's army, damn love it :)
    Thanks for the tag anyway xD

Slade likes this.
  19. Rimshaker

Rimshaker

Bounty Points:
    What a long theory you made..It shows your hardwork..very well done !!
    It was a nice read..
    Yeah, Kuzan is very misterious char...I wouldn't be surprised if he is a revolutionary..

20. Syed

Syed Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    This is by far the most comprehensive theory I've ever read. Really well done. I really appreciate your hard work for this.

I really liked the idea of Garp training three generations in which first where Dragon and Aokiji.

I'm at work and i'm not able to process my thoughts about this theory and it's a really long one xD Just wanted to appreciate your work. Kudos. Might reply later with proper thoughts.

SMILE, Monkey D Junior and Slade like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice