1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

THE LAST TWO NAKAMA: Their roles and their potential powers

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by TheConqueror, Nov 11, 2015.

Share This Page

?

Assuming there are only 2 more spots open, what positions do you think are most important?:2 answers

1. Helmsman

2. Coating Mechanic

3. Cabin Boy

4. Astronomer

5. Battle Tactician

6. None

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laurin

Laurin

Bounty Points:
    I do not think that she will be limited to only snow stuff, the will be sure to still use her cilmatact.

She is sure dead, she got stabbed through the heart, she then fell and then the room was filled with gas, and there was no doctor around (exept Chopper and Law but they never went back into the lab) and even if the survived the heart stab there was no way for her to get her heart back or escape the lab... so after the laws of the posible she is sure dead.

2. Hots

Hots

Bounty Points:
    Nami can make snow already. She doesnt need to turn her body to snow as well. She is also able to use her skills defensively with the illusion thing so shes better off with what she got. Theres no point of her using climatact and weatherballs since she will be needing to train once more in order to specialize with the snow snow fruit. She's supposed to be the Storm of OP skill wise not Princess Elsa.

And the Monet getting stabbed in her heart is a bit ambiguous. I'll only believe it once Oda fully confirms it. It has been a long time since it happened. Oda probably received tons of mails asking Monet and Vergos death yet still no confirnation from him. Their death also doesnt give ant impacr or changes something in One Piece.

3. Laurin

Laurin

Bounty Points:
    Well this is going off topic so I'll just say "Monet won't join the straw hats and I still hope Jinbei comes back..."
    P.S. Well see if Nami gets a devil fruit and it will confirm the death of monet

4. TheConqueror

TheConqueror

Bounty Points:
    Video Adaptation

Deleted member 10103 and minions like this.
  5. Trafalgar Soul

Trafalgar Soul

Bounty Points:
    I always like your theories. Even with this one i have to agree. ^^ Great job!

6. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Hi @TheConqueror!

Earlier today our new platform for publishing theories & speculation went live, you can read the announcement post here for more information. I'm leaving this message here as your theory was posted recently or has had discussion recently.

All theories in this section which are in the "thread" format will be archived and authors will have 30 days within which they can port their content over to the new platform, we have written a guide to help you port over your theories.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via the Theories Help Desk.

Regards,
    Divvens
    Team Oro Jackson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice