Private The Grand Pit Of Despair

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by Dango, Sep 29, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Dango

Dango

Bounty Points:
    Third Person Perspective
    Narration

Talking
    "Thinking"

Level 10 x 5 = 50
    Strength = 12
    Speed =21
    21x2=42
    -reaction = 21
    -movement = 21
    Vitality = 12
    12x2=24
    -durability = 12
    -stamina = 12
    Martial Art = 28

-Archery = 14
    -Trident= 14

Somewhere In East Blue in Grand Canyon land.

The sun was up and smiling like a Newborn child. There was dusty breeze blowing hay that where along the way. The street was calm but yet noisy. This was a time when Birds and nature where the center of attention but somehow Dango like that unlike many people.

Introvert he was, he didn't give a hint of that trait. Ironically he often times brought attention to himself by his by presence even though he hated it.

Dango walked along the street looking for something intriguing to do. He already visited the Great Canyon region a lot of times and now was looking for something else. Looking left to right, pass Bounty hunters, Merchants, Gun smith, and Smuglers, he spotted a banner that interested him. "Want to test your skills now!! Join us now for our annual duel fight!! We want the strong!! was inscribed on it.

Immediately he open the door where the banner was posted on, an proceeded to walk through. The whole area was dark and obscure but still he was able to navigate himself forwards, He continue to walk by and soon noticed he was airborne. Immediately right after he dropped like a sac of Potato on a metal surface. Before he could distinguish where he actually landed, he felt something propelled him forward to a transparent ball object and immediately went rolling inside like the ball was.

Soon the ball landed on a surface and cracked open.

Trying to get rid of the miner migraine the young man open his eyes and noticed he was in a sort of arena. It was massive and surprisingly he heard and saw a bunch of chants to what appeared to be spectacles. "Oh God this exactly what I didn't want to happen, oh well I have got no choice to play their game"
    He whispered to himself. He noticed two other door where open and and dark. Another thing he noticed was two Big Lions that where chained up. They where both unstable trying to release the chain that where cuffed on their ankle.

Dango reach his camping bag for his trident and made sure his bow was ready to go too, because he knew what was going to happen.

There was a loud voice that came above, and thus, we have our next fighter!!!! What shall we call you? the voice said. Dango choosing wisely on his next action, he chose to not reveal his name. "Call me Donut? " he said amusently. Hugh?? said the voice, "Donut?" Dango nodded and soon heard laughter from the crowd after that. "Ok then let give it up to our new fighter DONUT MAAAAN!!"

"Donut man?" Dango chuckled to himself. "And thus we shall await our next two contestant, so stay tune for the Pit of Despair"

Dango stood there, held tight to his trident and grin. His eyes gleaming with excitement for what was to come through those two doors.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    NeoRetro, CAPTAIN KHAN and Luna <3 like this.
  2. NeoRetro

NeoRetro Wanted! Wanted Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    Actions/ Narration
    Thoughts/ Speech

One Piece RPG Stats:
    Toyohisa Daiki
    Level 55
    Cipher Pol 9 - Officer

Skypean, Race Boosts:
    Strength +5, Speed +30, Vitality +10
    Martial Arts-Boost; Vitality +5

Total Points: 275

Strength: 71 = 66 + 5

Speed: 82 = 52 + 30
    Movement: 82
    Reaction: 82

Vitality: 61 = 46 + 10 + 5
    Durability: 51
    Stamina: 71

Martial Arts: 52
    Rokushiki: 82
    Ittoryu/ Nittoryu: 22

Haki: 59
    Observation Haki (Awareness): 71
    Armament Haki: 47

Daiki was just drinking sake when he was suddenly in between prison bars, thats at least how they looked liked to him he heard loud noises and weird lights, people shouting and shouting as if there was some kind of parade going on, Daiki was just lying flat on his back and was completely hungover.
    Everything was blurry and even though he could hear those loud noises his vision was blurry and the noise combined itself to something he could only recognize as ‘LOUD’
    Fuck... Was Daiki thinking What happened?!?! I do not understand...

Daiki decided to get up and get his head together.. Focus.. Focus Daiki...
    Suddenly someone barged in..
    Arena Worker: Toyohisa Daiki... It is your turn, we are awaiting you in the Arena... Please make your way through the gate...
    Daiki: Oh really?
    Suddenly Daiki quickly moved forward, with his hands grabbing the neck of the Arena Worker, pushing the poor guy against the wall with extreme force that was slightly bending the bar behind the workers body. Daiki got close to the workers face, and had a grim smile on as he was trying to get information out of this individual.
    Daiki: Listen you Fucker, I do not know what this bullshit is, why I am here, who YOU are and why YOU even know my name. But I know one thing for sure, that I am capable of killing you in an instant, now LISTEN to me, BITCH, HAHA you are going to tell me everything you know or I will make sure that you never see light again.
    Now Daiki moved one of his fingers up in a finger pistol position pointing at the Workers eyes..

Arena Worker: I am.. I am.. So SORRY.. Thi.. This.. Please.. Please.. DONT KILL ME!!
    Daiki pushed the worker stronger against the bars with a loud bang..
    Daiki: TALK!
    Arena Worker: Yes.. Of cour..se.. This place is the Arena of this city, here fighters all around the world gather to prove to the audience who the strongest is.. three fighters will be going against each other, and you were chosen by Jaden, Daiki, by Boss Jaden..
    Daiki: So you are saying I was put here to fight someone, and prove to them that I am the strongest.. Jaden, who is that fucker.. I dont like it when people play games with me..
    Then Daiki was remembering, last night in the pub he was given drinks by the supposed owner of some ladies he was about to have fun with, he had remembered that his name was Jaden..
    Daiki: So you are working for that Jaden guy?!?
    Arena Worker: Ye...Y...YES!! But I ONLY DO IT TO HELP MY FAMILY, MY DAUGHTER IS SUFFERING I NEED THE MONEY!!
    Daiki slowly moved his finger where the Arena Workers heart was with his finger.
    Daiki: What was your name? I am Toyohisa Daiki. If you tell me your name, I will tell you a secret.. HAHA!!
    Arena Worker: Warren Smith.. My sir.. My name is Warren Smith...
    Daiki: It was nice to meet you, here comes my secret...

Daiki slowly moved towards Warren’s ear to whisper into it..
    Daiki: You are lucky today to meet me.. because I am the Devil himself... HAHAHA!!!
    Daiki quickly activated his finger pistol and pierced Warrens heart as he covered his mouth to block the sound of Warren screaming, it took a few second, finger pistol after finger pistol Daiki would pierce Warren basically mincing his heart into little pieces, little could Warren do but slowly lose consciousness until eventually fading from this world.

Basic Shigan
    Requirements:
    11 Mastery, 21 Strength.
    11-40 Mastery: Destructive potency: C
    41-60 Mastery:
    Destructive potency: B
    61-80 Mastery:
    Destructive potency: A
    81-100 Mastery:
    Destructive potency: S

DaIke ripped off a piece off of Warrens clothes to wipe of his finger of any blood , as he did not even bother hiding the body he felt confident his time.
    Daiki: I will just tag along with the Arena fight and if I have to, I will just kill everyone.. HAHA!!

Daiki walked through the giant gates and their bars and finally the arena when the anncouner announced his arrival..

Announcer: The next challenger is a secret being in itself, a fun, cruel, demonic yet strong person.. someone who has won almost every fight in the history of his live.. TOYOHISA DAIKI!!
    Daiki: Haha.. Thats a great announcement...

Daiki walked in, it felt great, the lights and the people getting excited, shouting as if they were about to watch the greates event in the history of their little lives, it is wonderful, because these people would be able to witness someone transcend the boundaries of what is humanly possible, the were shouting to witness something thats closer to GOD than them.

@Dango
    @CAPTAIN KHAN

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
    Dango and CAPTAIN KHAN like this.
  3. CAPTAIN KHAN

CAPTAIN KHAN

Bounty Points:
    Level 13

13 x 5 = 65
    Human Bonus (+2+2+2+3 = +9)

Strength :
    19+2= 21
    Speed : 19+2=21

21x2=42
    -Reaction = 21
    -Movement = 21
    Vitality : 14.5+2 = 16.5
    16.5 x 2 = 33
    -Durability = 21
    -Stamina = 12
    Martial Arts : 12.5+3=15.5
    15.5x2=31
    -Ittoryu/Nitoryu = 31

1 Katana , 1 Wakizashi
    Narration
    Thinking
    "
    Speech"
    Action

Jin was waltzing about near the entrance of a huge door. The door opened up to the Arena where people killed each other for other people's fun . Indeed a cruel way for entertainment . But that was the norm of the world nowadays .

How the hell did I end up here ?! And why am I always short of money ? Where do I spent ? Sake ? Ehh , what am I ?a drunk ?! Anyways I need to get some belli and get out of this island . I need to find my crew . Did I need to enter this stupid Arena fight for a battle ? I am full of self-doubt , won't help in the battle up next . Need to clear my mind !!

Arena Worker : "How long will to stay here ? Others have entered the arena . Go and give the hungry audience a fight !"
    Jin : "Ok . Stop with that tone unless you want a thrashing ? Or do you want to serve as a warmup ?
    Arena Worker : "Yeah! Save those for the other two guys in the Arena "

Jin could hear the deafening voices seeping even in his chamber room . Aren't they some crazy crowd ?! Well I have never understood the passion for such sport . Nevermind I just need to win this damn thing !

Jin entered the Arena and was greeted with a thunderous applause . He could feel his ears burning up with the voice of the masses .
    Announcer : "Allow us to introduceeee to you , Our last challenger . An unknown samurai , or should I say a Ronin , Jin !!! We could hope some swordplay here today ."
    Jin muttered to himself "Crazy people ! "

NeoRetro and Dango like this.
  4. Dango

Dango

Bounty Points:
    Third Person Perspective
    Narration

Talking
    "Thinking

Dango stood there quite unsure what to do next. The two contestants that walked towards the two doors where quite intriguing. One of them gave a monstrous aura and the guy on his right gave a more soothing calm but still strong aura.

Now the fighters are all here let the game begins!! Said the stadium voice, with the spectacles crowds chanting soon after. Dango grip his trident firm and began to dash towards the mysterious man on his left side and attempted to land his first triden attack he has been working on for months. Shark Bite!!

@NeoRetro @CAPTAIN KHAN

CAPTAIN KHAN likes this.
  5. NeoRetro

NeoRetro Wanted! Wanted Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    Daiki quickly used his observation Haki to scan the area, he was capable of seeing and sensing every living thing in approximately 140 meter. There was two fighters that were exactly at the same level of fighting skill but vastly inferior to Daiki.
    5 Seconds.. it would take me 5 seconds to completely kill them and erase their existence off of this world. Was Daiki thinking, he was never someone who would drag out fights but this time he felt different. This was an arena after all, the crowd was here to see a show, not to pay for 5 seconds.
    Will the people like torture, murder or a display of ability?
    Daiki decided to use all of them, but more in an emotional way.

Then suddenly, one of the fighters decided to dash towards Daiki, with a trident in his hand, Daikis reaction speed was however vastly superior to that of Dango and so he decided to play a bit. Daiki suddenly speeded forward towards Dango, grabbing his trident and if successful, pulling at it with his left hand, so that Dango would Be pulled with it, this would pull Dango towards Daiki, Daiki then would to lift his left knee up so to knee kick Dango in the stomach with full speed.

Daiki: eat that, BASTARD HAHAHAHA!!

@Dango @CAPTAIN KHAN

CAPTAIN KHAN likes this.
  6. CAPTAIN KHAN

CAPTAIN KHAN

Bounty Points:
    Narration
    Thinking
    "
    Speech"
    Action

After enough curses to the audience,Jin decided to revel in the upcoming threeway-battle to make the most of this experience to further enhance his skills . While Jin was contemplating , the battle had started . The man with the trident had made a move on the other opponent who moved so fast to react that Jin could hardly believe his eyes .

That small guy has some speed , he is way faster than me . I should act quick .
    While the short man who was called Daiki was about to kick the man with the trident named Donut Man ,Jin decide to make a move .
    Jin sheathed his wakizashi and placed it horizontally above the shoulder of his arm, and then performed a circular swing to launch an air compressed projectile spiraling towards Daiki.
    -Sanjuroku Pound Ho (三十六煩悩(ポンド)鳳 Sanjūroku Pondo Hō?, kanji meaning "Phoenix of the 36 Earthly Desires"; furigana meaning "Pound Phoenix/Cannon"): This attack uses the air itself to slash the target from a distance. To initiate it, the user first holds one of his swords horizontally above the shoulder of his sword arm, and then performs a circular swing that launches the air compressed projectile spiraling towards the target. (31 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C

"Let's see how well you react to this while engaged with trident-man"softly muttered Jin making a grinning face.

The shouting of the crowd became even louder as they were drawn into the high intensity of the battle . Many soft-hearted had already fainted just from the sheer excitement at this beginning phase .

@Dango @NeoRetro

Dango likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice