Private The Fourth Duel - Diverging Point

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by Oreki, Mar 29, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Oreki

Oreki Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Nero(@Luffy. ) vs. Dabit(@Dabit )
    A sword fight!

A Samurai Village
    [​IMG]

Statistics
    Level 36
    36 × 5 = 180
    Human Bonus: 6+6+6+9 in Str, Spd, Vit, M.A.
    Strength: 48 + 6 = 54
    Speed:
    40 + 6 = 46 × 2 = 92
    -Reaction: 46
    -Movement: 46
    Vitality: 40 + 6 = 46 × 2 = 92
    -Stamina: 46
    -Durability: 46
    Mind: 2 x 2= 4
    -Cooking: 4
    Martial Arts: 19 + 9 = 28 × 2 = 56
    -ittoryu: 56

Remaining Points: 30

Narration
    "Speech"
    Thought
    Action

A guy who is rushing to the road, the current situation is very favorable. He doesn't have to open up the chaotic crowd. He will run through the roof of the residents and there will be no complaints. On the roof, he can see the streets to a certain extent. In this way, he quickly discovered his target. As he thought, the thief has broken through an area of the city. But the distance is still very far, it is hard to say whether he can play a role. He jumped from one roof to another and continued to run towards the thief.

He looked at the distance behind as he jumped from the roof, directly kicking the thief.

"Now it's right……" He smiled as he looked at the thief "Hey, Jackass! Didn't your mother ever teach you it's not nice to steal?" while taking his gaze towards the sword that thief just stole.

Since he has said this, although he took back his sword, sheathing back, he is no longer entangled in his eyes. "Better get lost jackass, before I change my mind."

In his way, he stopped at the Traditional (Japanese looking) Restaurant, he was hungry after running for quiet time, the smell of food which ensures full flavor and quality while allowing for a variety of dishes to order. Each corner has its own unique interior and holds a traditional (Japanese) atmosphere.

An old man who looks about in his 70's picked his order, after waiting for a while a waitress who looked in her 20's began to serve the food, takoyaki. "Wow... That looks delicious"

While graceful and neat weren't exactly the first words that came to Nero mind upon seeing her first time, there were no other words that he could think of to describe her properly. Her long black hair flowed past her shoulders, and her traditional Japanese yukata with little white flower design looked her very well. She was tall, probably around 5ft4inch. While it was clear she is a beauty, her thin lips and forlorn figure reinforced this old-fashioned image of what a woman would look like. In contrast, her pupils were big, and rather than graceful, they looked energetic.

And that Takoyaki she served sent a rich aroma straight to Nero's nose, he took his first Takoyaki and felt the taste instantly. "Wow... that's really good."
    Glancing at him her cheeks turn red, her face felt hot. She was feeling awkward as she went to the kitchen direction to not let a stranger notice her red cheeks. He gently shook his right hand and looked at the few people group who were talking to loud or more like shouting in the place where people suppose to eat peacefully. It seems that there is no harm, and it's not like they gonna do anything against him.

"Hey... where is my order, is it not ready yet?" he looked at the origin of the voice, four customers dressed in Kamishimo kept shouting. Among them the one with arm completely tattooed was probably their leader. He had a sturdy stature with a hideous face, a ferocious-looking man. With one look you could tell he was no good person. They sound like most lacking grace, elegance, and it's the charm...it's only filled with ill-mannered tone

"Yes, sir! Comin' right up!" woman, afraid that it would affect their business, immediately went to serve the food to the man: While she served the food gently, one of the four men in the table grasped her hand as the man says "Hey, baby, let's have some fun!"

"Ahh... Ah" Even as she shook her head, she could not ease up on the smile on her face. As he struggled to free herself from the man grip but it was too strong that she fails to free the grip, as the man says again "C'mon, don't give me that frown..."

The stranger glanced at other customers, who continued eating their food in their tables, as they tried to ignore the gaze from the man who was grabbing the waitress hand, pretending not to hear or see anything, as one of them said., "Just bear with it. That person is the son of the prefectural governor"

He sighs, as the stranger gaze once again looked at the table of the man who still was not letting the girl's arm go, even the shop owner looked helpless and didn't buzz in, as that man said again "Hey, nice. She gotta nice body, I want to test her out"

After saying those world he looked at the old man side who was looking at him the entire time, as says "Hey! What you looking at?" and the old man looked away from the guy. that guy used his sword sheath, and spilled the tea of the old that was placed in the table, the few thugs laughed unscrupulously, Only idiots would do something naive like that, "You got him!"

He did not want to attract unwanted attention. The gazes that fell on others were uncomfortable, he saw the man didn't stop as he forced the woman even more. The fully tattooed man pounded the table with his other hand "What's with you? just cooperate with us?" tears in her eyes rose to appear as she responded with little courage she had "I'm sorry. Please! let go of my hand"

This girl already gave up resisting? This means she probably doesn't have any strong background! The man glared the girl as he outraged on her "I don't wanna hear it. How are you gonna make up for this attitude"

"Ah"

"Well I suppose I maybe take one or two fingers for your trouble"

Her heart was racing and all she wanted to do was hide into the shadow and wait for someone to save her. The man drew his sword as others man pin her down holding her fingers to the sword to cut them, as she cried out when the man reached his sword "Please, let go of me!"

In his arrogant triumph, he smirked "I was hoping to give this my new blade a test anyway"

She closed her eyes, as she cried more "S-Somebody... help me...."

"Don't make a fuss. You'll lose more than a finger."

"Now what will be? your nose, maybe? An ear? Or perhaps your tongue"

"I don't understand, what is worse?" Stranger whispered, he already knew the situation had turned for the worse. The Tattoo man stopped his sword and looked at the man with black hair, a blue jacket, a redshirt.

"You see something you like kid?"

"Hey, we doin' this or what?" With a hardened voice, but still, with the proper attitude, he replied.

"Do you know who am I? I'm the son of the governor and gonna be next leader of this town, so behave, if you have the will to live"

At that moment, with what can be said to be the best possible timing, as the blue jacket man smiled and says "Leader? You? I don't know. I mean, you're a swordsman and all, but you seem more like a knuckle-scraping fart in the wind than anything else. No offense"

Everyone was stunned. This kid is reckless!

"Say what? You kid" The man rushed towards the blue jacket guy with his sword.

"Guess there's no point thinking about it..." The stranger said with all that earnestly, as he directly countered the man attack in the process breaking his sword "Well, your sword quality sucks ass, and you know that."

Directly attacking without sound, one move causes disfigurement, one move ends lineage, violent to the extreme, making people shiver! "And it's not Kid, It's Nero"

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
    Dabit likes this.
  2. Dabit

Dabit Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Name: Dabit Iron
    Epithets: Iron Dabit (Revos), The Beat (Birkans), Bit (Family)
    Affiliation: Revolutionary Army

Race: Birkan (Skypeian)
    Date of Birth: October 6th
    Height: 192 cm
    Weight: 95 Kg

Full Bio: https://orojackson.com/threads/biographies.48968/page-5#post-3648108

Level 37
    37x5: 185 3
    Strength: 38+3
    Speed: 30+9
    -Reaction: 37
    -Movement: 41
    Vitality: 35+6
    -Durability: 41
    -Stamina: 41
    Mind: 11
    -Medicine: 21
    -Cooking: 1
    Martial Arts: 27+9
    -Itturyu: 41
    -Dials: 31
    Cyborg: 34
    -Destruction: 44 (M203 Grenade Launcher +2 magazine DPR C)
    -Armoring: 51 (chest, abdominal, mask, full head, both hands, arms & feet plating +1 Durability rank)
    -Energy: 41 (Self charging electric battery)
    -Utility: 1 (grappling hook)
    Haki: 10
    -CoO (Precognition): 20

Flame Dial, Flavor Dial, Heat Dial

Narration
    (Thought)
    "Speach"

Action

The samurai village was a feudal japan themed place. Iron Dabit wore a red colored Shitagi robe, a black Hakama, straw Waraji sandals and a straw Kasa hat. He walked alongside the river, in a calm an orderly fashion.

The road was very transited that day because a couple meters forward on the road, a procession with the Governor of the village was passing through.

A poor man went closer to the Governor, offering him a tribute in coin for his debts.
    -Governor: "What is this shit? Worthless". Said the politician as he throwed the coins in the face of the poor man.
    -Poor man: "I - I am sorry sir, this is all i have"
    -Governor: "You are worthless and don`t deserve to live, scum"

The politician signaled his bodyguard to execute the debtor right away. Dabit, watching the scene horrified by the man`s actions, steped forward. Positioning himself between the debtor and the bodyguards.

-Dabit: "Let me pass, im coming through"
    -Governor: "Oh, so you want to interfere with my business? Who do you think you are?"
    -Dabit: "I don´t care about your business, let this man go and get out of my way"
    -Bodyguard: "How dare you talk that way about my master? You will pay for such insolence"
    -Dabit: "If you serve a master that`s Evil, make you an evil man as well"

Level 10
    10 x 5 = 50
    Strength: 10+2=12
    Speed: 15+2=17
    17x2=34
    -Reaction: 17
    -Movement: 17
    Vitality: 10+2=12
    12x2=24
    -Durability:12
    -Stamina:12
    Martial Arts: 15
    15x2=30
    -Ittoryu: 30

The bodyguard attacked Dabit with a vertical slash, but his moves seemed so slow to him. Dabit quickly responded by unsheating his sword in a horizontal slash, dropping the Bodyguard dead on the ground. Without much effort, he had defeated the bodyguard, and resheathed his sword

Frightened by the bloody scene, the poor man ran away, leaving the coins dropped by the Governor on the ground. Dabit crouched and picked the coins.

-Dabit: "You don´t deserve your tittle, and you don´t deserve this tribute." Said the cyborg as he turned around and walked away.

The Governor was shocked by what just happened, watching Dabit leaving the area in a calmly manner, he yelled:
    -Governor: "Somebody arrest that man!! Follow him"

The people were shocked and confused, everybody listened to the politician´s words but nobody went after Dabit, he was easily able to get out of the scene untouched.

(Well, now that i have some extra money, i think i will get myself something to eat, im hungry for some Takoyaki) Thought the revolutionary as he walked along the streets of the samurai village.

The smell of fried octopus coming from the inside of a Restaurant captivated his shiny iron nose. (Hmm this looks like a nice place to eat)

Before entering, Dabit checked on his gear, it felt a little lighter than usual. And he realized his Dials were gone (Crap, somebody stole my dials or i`ve dropped them , not really sure which, but it must have happened in the turmoil created by that politician. Oh well, i can´t search for them with an empty stomach) thought Dabit as he went inside the Restaurant, were he found something unexpected, and it wasn´t takoyaki.

"Oh, excuse me. Am i interrupting something?"

Cpt. and Oreki like this.
  3. Oreki

Oreki Wanted

Bounty Points:
    "What are you, some kinda moron?" An enraged ruler son voice echoed in the entire restaurant. Governor sone continued "You just don't get it. You just don't get it, do you, buddy?"

"Huh?"

"My Old man's the governor around here. Folks who lay a finger on me pay the price. Get it now? That's right, this ain't the damn warring states period..." Nero was unexpectedly calm. Yes, he had improved his anger Resistance because of the bad things. So, he moved towards the governor son and swing his sword horizontal above his head, cutting his hair, Nero didn't feel anything about it.

"Do you understand what I just said?"

Then Nero spoke up without waiting for him more to say. "Not a word"

"You've got to! It's a common sense around here!"

"Your common sense doesn't mean jack to me"

The governor son face becomes pale in from fear as he begins shivering. "Listen, my old man's got three Yagya badasses on his payroll right now"

".....Huh?"

"..Ah... A... What's the matter? You scared?"

Nero's handsome face showed a smirk "Hey, I'm tougher than I look. But...there's only one way to find out."

"Are you the one? One of those so-called badasses?" Nero's face darkened as He turns at the man direction. Of the skilled swordsman, there were those that could control their own sense. Purposely trying to look innocent lowering their voice.

"So tell me. How's it feel to be the guy known as one of the strongest swordsmen in an area?" Seeing Nero's hardened expression, people in the shop gulped.

Nero directed the weight of his body in his right foot before he moved his sword slightly back, then lifting his left foot due to the inertial weight of the sword and shifting the weight to the left side of the body, thus transforming energy in the swinging and delivering a compelling air slash. "So...samurai cry, huh? Let's hear what that SOUNDS LIKE!"

«Horizontal» consists of a single horizontal Air slash that is carried out by first focusing the weight of the body on the right foot before moving the sword back slightly, then lifting one's left foot due to the inertial weight of the sword and shifting the weight to the left side of the body, thus converting the strength in the swinging motion inside the legs and waist from the hands to the tip of the waist into power for the sword swing.
    (41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B

Cpt. and Dabit like this.
  4. Dabit

Bounty Points:
    The ambient inside the restaurant was grim, not much light got inside it even tough the weather outside was sunny, as expected from a summer day.

Dabit saw a man calling himself Nero, a black haired individual wearing a blue jacket, basically bullying on the Governor´s son. Since he got in late to scene, he had no context about what was happening or why they were fighting. So he thought (Knowing the Governor of this village, Im pretty sure his son must be as scummy as him, probably deserved this treatment.... I hope they are still serving food anyway)

The cyborg heard the Governor´s son talking about his father´s bodyguards, the Yagya, but recalling the previous incident of that day, they didn´t seem so badass as they were being referenced. One slash was all it took to drop on of them dead after all.

But even if the Yagya were as strong as the Governor´s son thought, the truth is that any of them were in the Restaurant, he had no one to protect him, and he was shivering from the fright of having Nero over him, the man was just about to pee his pants.

But Nero turned to Dabit after he entered the place, interrupting his moment with the Governor´s son wasn´t Dabit´s intention, but the circumstances made it look that way, and the blue jacket man seemed kinda thrilled about it, which was a little odd, but okay.

Dabit realized his previous words hadn´t been taken in a good manner, and that it made this man think he was protecting the Governor´s son even though he was completely the opposite, after killing one of the Governor´s bodyguards that same day. But Samurai Dabit was all about Bushido, his honor was enough to not let himself be taunted. So he rather not answer to an unnecessary challenge, he just wanted a meal.

A second taunt, Iron Dabit realized this Nero man was looking for a fight with the Governor´s men, but it wasn´t an issue to him, he had none to do with this. Dabit was a foreigner in the village, he wasn´t famous for waht he know of, so he politely replied to his challenger.

"Im sorry but you seem to have mistaken me for someone else" said the cyborg samurai in a calmly manner. The way the blue jacket man held his sword told Dabit that he was a skilled one in the art of the sword.

Without further conversation, Nero attacked Bit with an horizontal air slash, a technique known to him from his sword training, so he contested with his own version of the same attack, with an intention to test out which one was stronger. He quickly took out his sword to fend off the incoming threat.

By focusing the weight of his body on his right foot, Iron Dabit moved is sword back a bit and lifted his left foot due to the inertial weight of the sword and shifting the weight to the left side of his body, Dabit was able to convert the strength of the swinging motion inside his legs and waist from his hands to the tip of the waist into power for the sword swing. Perfoming and air slash that would clash into Nero´s air slash

«Horizontal» consists of a single horizontal Air slash that is carried out by first focusing the weight of the body on the right foot before moving the sword back slightly, then lifting one's left foot due to the inertial weight of the sword and shifting the weight to the left side of the body, thus converting the strength in the swinging motion inside the legs and waist from the hands to the tip of the waist into power for the sword swing.

As Dabit performed his moved, he completed his previous sentence : "... I killed the badass man you are talking about"

Dabit was amused by how much this man liked taunting and challenging, his style wasn´t much samurai -like, instead he was mocking the warrior´s way.
    "Samurai live and die with honor, a true warrior doesn´t shed tears"

5. Oreki

Oreki Wanted

Bounty Points:
    "This leisurely look... is so unpleasant!" Although Nero doesn't want to be disrespectful to the owner of this shop, he doesn't care about it now. He concentrated his mind in this fight now, Nero purpose was to see the cyborg samurai strength so that Nero can make a better way to fight. With this gap, Nero can also restore his situation to the best. But contrary to expectations, the man used a similar attack as Nero.

In the single second both air slash clashed creating a wind impact that coming forcibly into contact with tables and wood floor in the restaurant. Crushed between the two charging slash, Nero looked at his opponent with amazement. At that moment, A smile appeared on Nero's face. He was ready to fight without a lingering thought. The challenge against this man waited for him. Nero should delay the time, this man does not look as good as he thinks. Just thinking of it, Nero started his act.

Nero heard the voice coming from his enemy, the voice of the man Nero attacked on. He looked in an amusing way, and Nero kept looking at the man with a smirk. At the same time, some fierce part of Nero's heart awakened. Unexplained, he feels that he must defeat this man as if he is Nero old enemy.

"You takin' notes?" Nero said, suddenly he wants to use his sarcasm. "All right, time to kick some ass."

He held his fighting stance , he grabbed the sword firmly. Looking at the man who had countered his air slash, "Hey, do you do parties?" Nero shouted and stretched out his right hand, to do a charge type attack as Nero instantly put his strength in his legs and close the distance where his opponent was standing in nearly in instant and consist an upward slash from his right

"That's a look you shoot your enemy," Nero said with a wry smile, the man seems to be really tough to go against, after all, they say there is strength in standing together.

«Rage Spike» is a charge-type skill that allows the user to close a distance of about ten meters in nearly an instant and consists of an upward slash from the right. However, as it is a basic skill, it deals a very insignificant amount of damage. The skill is similar to «Sonic Leap», except that it has a larger range and its trajectory cannot be aimed towards the sky.
    The skill can be activated by keeping the body low and bent forward while placing the sword in a parallel manner to the user's right leg and then drawing the sword back.
    (31 Mastery, 21 Strength, 41 Movement speed) Destructive Potency Rank: C

6. Dabit

Bounty Points:
    Both air slashes clashed mid air in the middle of the takoyaki restaurant, creating a distorsion of a destructive heavy wind that ravaged anything close to it. Tables, chairs, the floor and even the restaurant ceiling were caught up in the destruction.

And with that, Dabit´s expectation to have a nice and quiet takoyaki meal was foiled, it was all he wanted to begin with. There was no way the restaurant would serve him on anybody else on that day after half the place was ravaged.

Dabit noticed his opponent´s sarcastic tone. As a samurai, he had been taught not to let himself fall into the tauntings of an enemy, but the battle was starting to heat up, he was hungry and now he would need to find a new place to eat. Naturally, he would be upset.

"You´re a loud one, i don´t need to take notes when you let half the village know what you´re thinking" he said

Bit knew his style wasn´t that much amusing to the rival, who probably expected him to get more upset and loose his focus, but the Bushido was strong with the cyborg samurai, and he kept his cool as much as he could.

As the rival shouted to Dabit, he performed another technique taught to him by his samurai master the rage spike. It was odd to him how this man would be able to such attacks, as if they had come from the same sword school. The cyborg was determined to prove he was the better student of the two.

"The only party you´ll be attending is in hell
    " he replied.

Bit quickly avoided the incoming attack by sidestepping to the left, and inmediately after that, he dashed into the blue jacket man, lowering the center of gravity of his body and bending forward, the cyborg drawed his sword back from his right side in an upward slash.

«Rage Spike» is a charge-type skill that allows the user to close a distance of about ten meters in nearly an instant and consists of an upward slash from the right. However, as it is a basic skill, it deals a very insignificant amount of damage. The skill is similar to «Sonic Leap», except that it has a larger range and its trajectory cannot be aimed towards the sky.
    The skill can be activated by keeping the body low and bent forward while placing the sword in a parallel manner to the user's right leg and then drawing the sword back.
    (31 Mastery, 21 Strength, 41 Movement speed) Destructive Potency Rank: C

Dabit wasn´t sure what his opponent meant by that and he wasn´t sure how to reply to him. He didn´t even knew why he was his enemy at all. In this type of situations, were the fighting was pointless but unavoidable, he would recite poetry to inspire his battle spirit:

"Is it power what you seek?
    Allay the men that are weak.
    You think of me as your foe,
    But my story you don´t know.
    Challenged me in with sword,
    Defend myself, your head will roll.
    "

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  7. Oreki

Oreki Wanted

Bounty Points:
    "Cheer up, crew cut," Nero smirked. Whether it was strength or skills, it, unfortunately, looked like it was too matching with his opponent skills.
    Nero decided he would use that chance to see his own skills. It was a bit tiring to keep his mind concentrated on maintaining the skill, but compared to the benefits of raising his proficiency, it is worth it. He was confident he could take care of that man and let him taste of defeat. It can be misguided confidence born out of ego.

However, he did not assume that his opponent going to dodge his attack. That much was obvious. But what wasn’t obvious was the scene in front of him. How to… analyze all this? Something was weird. This clearly prepared for the samurai environment.

"This party's gettin' crazy! Let's rock!" Cyborg samurai lowering the center of gravity of his body and bending forward, the cyborg drew his sword back from his right side in an upward slash. To be honest, it was hard to say that he was a welcoming sight. It was because the man's attack was filled with murderous intent. Either of them did not hide their hostility. Nero answer cyborg samurai incoming attack by taking sidesteps in his right.

"I think I'll have to take you down a couple of notches," Nero said candidly. Though Nero was never good at interacting with people, he didn't intend to treat someone he just met for the first time coldly even if he's his enemy. Nero smiled widely. If Nero did not figure out the truth, he would've panicked at the idea of taking these actions seriously, but he was filled with no such worries.

Far from Nero site that woman was standing beside the window looking towards Nero. He had noticed the change in her eyes after he revealed to be a good fighter. The gazes of others. And their interest. It was something normal for other fighters but not for Nero. It was a difficult fight. If he held onto the idea of the Instant Return attack until the end, he would not going to figure out the secret to the fight. Nero gulped in anticipation. Contrary to his thoughts, his opponent seems to think differently what he thinks about him.

"The hours of folly are measured by the clock, but of wisdom: no clock can measure. Die! And his dark secret love Does thy life destroy" Nero lightly sighed. I suppose I have to get used to that poetry thing.

Nero spread his feet out to the front and back and then holding his sword up as though letting it rest atop his shoulder and then he launches his attack. "Whew"

«Vertical»
    consists of a single slash from top to bottom. The skill is activated by spreading one's feet out to the front and back and then holding one's sword up as though letting it rest atop one's shoulder.

(21 Mastery, 11 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C

8. Dabit

Bounty Points:
    The cyborg samurai realized this man was actually enjoying the fight. He wasn´t afraid or dying or getting cut, or at least he was very good in not showing it.
    Iron Dabit himself was also enjoying the moment. The thrill of the battle was a legit emotion rooted deep within his programing. If there was something he enjoyed in this world was facing a formidable opponent like the one in front of him.
    Even though he was pretty much glad of finding a worthy adversary, his personality would not let him to act wild like Nero, yet he responded to his opponents words with a big smile, at this point, there was no valid reason to hide such feeling. So he couldn´t help but whisper:
    "Rock on"

Had the enemy heard him? It was a mistery even for Dabit himself.

Was the opponent revealing to Dabit his next move? Or was he simply bluffing? Whatever, in the mist of the battle there was no time or space for overthinking things or confusion for the mind. The best swordsmen were those that released their mind from any thought while battling, a true warrior´s body can move on sheer instinct.

Nero seemed to know a thing or two about a warrior´s instinct when he managed to dodge out of the way from Dabit´s rage spike attack. His speed and reaction were on par to Dabit´s. This fight was really a tied one. Their skill and strengh was evenly matched. The swordsmen showdown was an incredible sight for clients and the personel of the takoyaki restaurant.

The crowd was astonished by the men fighting, some were even commenting and reacting to the fighters moves. Dabit heard some of those comments but his instinct was to ignore them. A samurai is supposed to be a focused warrior, not one that can be easily distracted.

The rival uttered some poetic and philosophical words as he performed a vertical slash. Bit was thrilled at realizing he was fighting a man of culture. Truly a worthy adversary, challenging with not just physical attacks but also on the psychological level.

Dabit flipped his body clockwise in order to avoid the incoming attack from above. Such movement placed him in a sidewards position to his enemy.

"So you also like verses huh? Truly amazing, but instead of me replying to your verse, i´ll let my sword reply with a song, a lion´s song"

The cyborg samurai resheathed his sword and placed it upright, for a brief moment he closed his eyes and listened to Nero´s breath, by grabbing the sword hilt backhanded, he rapidly attacked his opponent´s chest by unsheathing and resheathing his sword.

-Ittoryu Iai: Shishi Sonson (一刀流 「居合」 獅子歌歌 Ittōryū Iai: Shishi Sonson?, literally meaning "One Sword Style Draw and Resheath Technique: Lion's Song"): Placing the sheathed sword upright and listening to the "breath" of his opponent, the attacker rapidly unsheathes, attacks, and resheathes their sword. An interesting note is that the user does the technique back-handed as opposed to from the waist with a standard grip on the sword.(21 Strength, 11 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: C

Cpt. likes this.
  9. Oreki

Oreki Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Nero's face lit up.

He had forgotten about that his opponent also a good swordsman. Realizing his attack had no effect due to being countered again. A bright smile appeared on Nero's face.

"Well... Looks like this won't be a total waste of time after all." A yelp escaped from Nero's mouth. This was indeed a high-level sword fight! A casual observer might think that they were evenly matched, but Nero was slowly being pushed back. Nero is aware of his own limitations, his experience, and wisdom. He could hold out the current fight for long, but this gonna put him near the limit.

Not only is he able to defend against Nero attacks, but his techniques that Nero have not dealt with. It is estimated to be the only Nero skills, but because of the full confidence in his skills, Nero has to challenge himself. Let's go.

Generally speaking, this time should be aimed at the right half of his body without protection or attacking behind his back, but Nero cannot do this, especially this is provoked by the other party, only to crush the other's self-confidence can be regarded as a victory.

Governor son raised his head.

In his blurred vision, he was terrified, Nero was fighting unknown black cyborg samurai.

'What…the hell... is this?'

He had no idea why Nero was fighting this guy, but he knew why he was on the ground. Cuz of the fear Nero created within him! That voice he heard while falling down!

'This blue jacket guy!'

Once he regained consciousness, the humiliation and the rage he felt made his hands tremble. His hands found their way to his sword that was conveniently right next to him. Now that Nero was busy fighting that cyborg, he thought Nero is good as dead. At the very least,

'That son of a bitch. I will kill that fucker before I die.'

His heated gaze found a Kerosene big bottle. The Nero was fighting some cyborg, and his attention was nowhere on him. This was his chance. Governor son open the Kerosene bottle and kicked on the ground to spread the chemical in the entire restaurant

"Mr. Ryujiro?" Some people looked up at the governor son that had turned completely angry. He was planning something evil. He took out matches stick and ignite its tinder with sparks produced by striking flint by sharply increasing air pressure in a fire.

The fire continues to spread through the entire restaurant, all citizens started to run from the place to save themselves from the fire as Governor son started to shout "BURN...! BURN TO THE GROUND"

The fire just interferes with Nero fighting business. Somehow, Nero found a small opening and stretched his hand to the sky. It was a meaningless gesture at the moment. "Talk about your tailor-made settings... But if you want to run go ahead don't stand in my account" Nero replied with his usual expression.

Without warning. Nero swung his massive sword toward Dabit. "C'mon, Let's start then," Nero said with a malicious smile

Cpt. likes this.
  10. Dabit

Bounty Points:
    Even thou the opponent had acted sarcastically in previous moments, Iron Dabit felt that this time the Blue Jacket man was actually praising him, acknowledging his skill.

Following the Bushido lifestyle means to be a honorable and proud warrior, and Dabit was good at that, but it didn´t inhibit him from being humble from time to time. And the foe in front of him had already proven to Bit that he had the skill to face him. So for a moment, the cyborg samurai let go of his pride and returned the praise to man in a subtle way.

"Hmm, an opportunity to sharpen my skill and the edge of my blade is no waste"

Any other sword wielder would´ve been dead by now, but the similar speed level on both men allowed the match to continue without any of them getting cut. Not a drop of blood from any of them had tainted the restaurant´s walls.

The battle was lit as fuck. Both men going all out, giving out their best techniques on each other. The crowd was astonished by the strength of both men. The Ohhh´s and Ahhh´s were constant with every move they made. And once more they reacted to Nero dodging lion´s song, it was a close one.

Suddenly, from the crowd emerged the man that Nero was harasing previously, the Governor´s son spilled a Kerosene bottle all over the restaurant floor, and the people were confused by his actions and his madness expression. By dropping a lit match to the ground, he ignited the combustible.

The people ran out of the restaurant building in panic, the danger of remaining there was inminent. Not only there was a big chance of getting accidnetaly cut, but now there was a fire hazard.

The wodden building quickly caught on fire, the columns and walls were openly exposed to catching fire as they did. In mere seconds the whole place had turned into a blazing inferno.

"So you aren´t gonna run away yourself?"

The men were acting brave and foolish at the same time. Staying in the building could cost their lives, although a true warrior is allways prepared to die, and there was no higher honor than dying in battle.

Once more, in the mist of the raging hell the restaurant had become, Nero came at the cyborg samurai.
    (Shit, i don´t have enough energy to perform any more high level attacks, im loosing my breath, if this fight carries on for much longer i will be in trouble... If only i had my Dials) Bit thought to himself, his stamina was draining fast and the fire was stealing away the oxygen from his lungs, the situation was becoming dire, and he needed to end the fight soon.

Instead of dodging this time, Dabit rushed into his opponent, slashing his sword into Nero´s blade, his intention was to overcome him with strength, but the task wasn´t that easy. The pair locked swords. It was now a contest of strength. Whoever gave first would almost certainly feel the other's blade.

Seconds felt like hours, and as the two swords locked into each other, Dabit pushed as hard as his muscles would go but it was useless, he felt the strength of his opponent blade matching him, and even worse, he felt as if his opponent was stronger, mybe just a little bit, but stronger than him. Whoever overcame the lock would cut the other, and if it prolonged further, he probably would´ve get cut.

But there was the fact that the building was on fire, being made of wood meant burning faster. And suddenly, a huge chunk of timber beam dropped onto the fighting men locking swords. Dabit was forcibly pushed away from the sword lock as more pieces of blazing timber were falling from the restaurant ceiling.

Both players agreed on locking swords and having a plot twist interrupt the fight

11. Oreki

Oreki Wanted

Bounty Points:
    If it was merely a clash between cold steel, what would be the mighty torrent of air that accompanied it and threatened to destroy all within sight? At the same time, Nero was experiencing a similar wonder. Nero own attacks were deflected three times, but now they locked there sword making a contest of strength. It was a better opportunity for Nero to showcase his strength.

"What's wrong, Mr. Samurai? Your attacks are not really working."

For Nero, who is capable of using his heavy big sword with just one hand, that cyborg samurai was making him use his both hand for that clash.

The confrontation between Nero and Cyborg was still more like a competition. Rather, as each was measuring the other's power thoroughly in a preliminary test, it had started to look like a display of strength. Of course, even for a test, it's high-level swordsman we are talking about. The restaurant was a miserable wreck from the fire in as a result.

In the middle of that disaster, still without a single scratch, Nero and Cyborg Samurai swords were locked. Neither showed any sign of giving up. Nero was starting to get a little bit of upper hand in this locked sword strength competition slowly but with the tension doubling.

The disaster came like a squall.

The fire in the restaurant was already burned through everything, the place was starting the collapse

"Wha!?"

[Few Hours Later]
    [Village Offical Prison]

When Nero opened his eyes, he found himself in darkness, he was feeling dizzy as he tried to remember how he ends up here. Nero doesn't know if this is a reality or a dream. When he got back to his consciousness, he was missin' his sword. He lowered his head in a dark room... Now, in order to take back his sword he needs to kill those who took it, I swear they gonna pay for it.

Now the handsome 17-year-old boy, with messy long black hair. He charmed the eyes pretty well on the first glance was getting annoyed. "How nice of me to find me in a place like that." Nero's voice was filled with hostility.

He did not want to complicate his situation. If he did nothing, he was sure that it would become a headache down the road. Nero spoke with a quiet voice, "I wonder what happens to that cyborg Samurai. Hope that girl also made it out safely"

Nero's not the kind of person who clearly remembers things that have already come and gone. Even if someone were to tell him that something or other had definitely happened, say in a few years ago, all too often Nero could only stare blankly back at them, offering an unsure "Did it now?" in response. And yet, though there were also experiences Nero shared with others, Nero was occasionally the only one able to retain lucid memories of them later on. he had no way of knowing what it was that separated that which he would eventually forget and that which he would always remember.

Tracing through his memories there is nothing really to reminisce. Then there were moments when he was suddenly struck by a certain feeling: "I might never meet this girl again or have fun fighting."

Nero can hear the sound of light footsteps echoing in the place as they came closer and closer to Nero direction, the footsteps suddenly stop about 2-meter gap where Nero was, suddenly Nero felt cold water on him, he realizes that person threw a bucket of cold water

"What the Hell? What's going on?" Nero spoke about asking one question, the air itself became cold in his talk.

In this tense situation the man outside of the cage spoke, "Nice that you awake now, that other fighter might also awake in a minute or so"

Nero did not speak, only heave a deep sigh. As he showed a killing intent glare to both men who were holding the lantern and a bucket.

The subordinate was not trying to make eye contact with Nero, due to the killing intent in Nero's eyes, Ahn Nero's expression was not good. One of the two-man said, "What happened? Are you threatening us?"

"If I dare say, that was my plan, jackass."

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
  12. Dabit

Bounty Points:
    After the restaurant building collapsed due to the fire. Both Dabit and Nero got captured by the Governor´s men.

Dabit had been knocked out unconscious due to inhalation of too much smoke and his own exhaustion.

Later at night
    The Governor´s men placed him and Nero on the same jail cell, Nero couldn´t see Dabit´s unconscious body due to the lack of light, but he was right there, in the bottom left corner, laying defenseless, his sword had been taken away from him for obvious reasons.

The prison cell was very dark at night. There was no other light than the one provided by the guards. The bars of the cell were thick as the bones of an Ox. Without a key or a proper lock picking tool it would be impossible to escape.

Suddenly, the sound of water splashing woke him from his slumber.

From the back corner of the prison cell, Iron Dabit addressed the Blue Jacket man:
    "Don´t you remember? The restaurant building collapsed from the fire and we were captured by the Governor´s men... Maybe now you´ll realize im not a Yagya. Hmm"

Maybe he didn´t heard Dabit since Nero was arguing with the prison guards, even threatening them. And Dabit spoke in a very light tone, no use in loosing his cool on such a moment, but the other man had the opposite personality.

"Leave it, no point in arguing with them"

The guards realized Dabit was also awake, but even so they took another bucket of water and splashed Bit with it. He felt the cold water as if it was made of knives, piercing his iron body.

Mockingly, the guards said: "You too, shut up. don´t think we´ll treat you any differently after what you did to the Governor". Laughing at both the prisoners, the guards carried on with their patrol around the prison.

Left alone with his jail mate, Iron Dabit uttered some words to Nero: "You are reckless, your technique is flaud and you rush into the fights... But i have to admit, i´ve never met a man before who i could not cut"

13. Oreki

Oreki Wanted

Bounty Points:
    "Gotta pay attention, dumbass." Although it might've been fortuitous for Nero, he couldn't complain about it.

One guard pointed the sword at Nero, and Nero did not panic, in return guard only received Nero killing intent glare as guard slowly looked away. "We don't care if it's your unyielding fighting spirit... Or if it's some false modesty but... You're glaring at us not gonna save you from your obvious death kid"

"Tsk..." It was obvious, but he had avoided the idea of having conflict all over the place because this cyborg Samurai was involved. Even still… Nero was curious about where exactly he's now and where they took his sword.

"I'm glad you understand. Now behave." Nero heard laughter in his voice

The guards of the prison cores were left the Nero and Cyborg Samurai cell as the carried out their patrolling. Nero had told them that he gonna make them pay at the moment he got free from this cell.

"The name's Nero... remember it." He promptly said there without any lingering hesitation or closing remarks. He probably was annoyed; that sensitivity was just like him.

Although He'd be lying if he said he wasn't surprised by his statement, Nero wasn't that taken aback either. It's possible he was surprise though. Without even turning at Cyborg side, Nero continued "If I knew I was going to be an end up here, I would've made some change of plans"

[At the restaurant]

The fire was already gone leaving nothing but ashes, The entire restaurant was reduced to ashes by the fire. Woman with long black hair was looking at the destroyed site. Thinking about the fight that happened to her, she was amazed. Even just for a while, she amazed by the Nero attitude to his fighting style. In her entire life, she never met a guy like him who makes funny taunts and sarcastic jokes middle of a fight, like without his jokes he can't be satisfied in the fight.

Now had decided something. The young woman did not want to back off after having a chance.

"Rei!"

She turns around to see the old couple was standing with luggage, Rei responded with a simple "Hey."

"I guess this must be bad news for you, too, isn't it?" The old man said

She has not much experience with these kinds of situation, so she didn't know what was normal for a sad feel. She smiled and said, "It'll get a little more lively soon... And it's really no big deal."

"You don't have any relatives, so if you like, why don't you come with us?"

"No, that's okay. This helps me make up my mind." The old coupled caught by surprise by her statement.

14. Dabit

Bounty Points:
    The night was dark and cold, a soft breeze passed through the jail cell bars. Making a whoosing sound it curled the cyborg smaurai`s hair. He squinted his sight in reaction to the passing wind. Without a proper coat or blanket to cover himself from the cold, the night was gonna feel very long. So might aswell get along with his jail mate, there was no longer a point in maintaining a discord between them.

Bit heard the blue jacket man revealing his name to him. Nero sounded familiar to him, even though today was the first time he ever saw this man.

Whatever reason or quarrel Dabit had against him before didn´t mattered anymore. All that mattered now was finding a way out of that jail cell. And he had better chances to acomplish that if he joined forces with this Nero person, whom had proved to know how to handle a sword.

Dabit was laying flat on his stomach, after hearing the man speak his name, he went closer to him and sat in a Seiza stance, a kneeling position samurai use to sit on the floor, with the heels propped up and resting his hands on his lap. He replied to the man:

"I am Dabit, it´s short and easy to remind"

The Cyborg Samurai talked back to the man who didn´t even turned to his side, but he wouldn´t care about that much.

Maybe Dabit was tired, or maybe he learnt some sarcasm from Nero. Whatever his reason was, he answered the man´s statement with a wisecrack. In a position like the one they were in, brightening the mood could help. At least that´s what he thought.

"If i knew i was going to end up here, I would`ve choosen Yakiniku instead of Takoyaki"

Dabit´s exppression refered to the restaurant were he met and fought Nero. If he had chosen a different venue, his stomach would be full and he would still have his freedom.

Changing the subject an going into a more serious tone, Bit looked at Nero as he revealed his intentions for the night:

"Listen Nero, we need to get out of here or the Governor is gonna execute us tomorrow, that much is certain. That man is true evil. I didn´t came to this village to die by the hands of a Tyrant--"

Suddenly, the sounds of footsteps interupted the conversation, it sounded as if someone came in a hurry. Dabit heard that with his iron ears and payed attention to incoming movement. The footsteps resounded louder and lounder as it got closer to the jail cell, pressing onto the ground, making a kata-kata-kata noise each time.

"Someone´s coming"

15. Oreki

Oreki Wanted

Bounty Points:
    "Shut your damn mouth..." Nero retorted with a bitter tone.

That is what he is hearing. That is to say, it is an oddity. That which is oddly other. If he had just understood that early, perhaps it would not have come this.

Not to this—not to anything.

'What I'm doing here, if I didn't get out of here I'm gonna die a pointless death, I need to do something'
    he wonders.

It would be "tragic". To say death would better, would on this occasion, be no exaggeration.

Conceivably, even living would be better. To eternally relive these same feelings, he wouldn't hesitate to call that synonymous with "hell", but with that on one side, Nero also finds himself thinking.

Even if you say that there's no way, he still hasn't fully given up, so it wasn't like he's gonna rest easy and let this governor execute him. If he may say so, this was completely incomprehensible. But it wasn't like he wanted it to be incomprehensible, he's no good with being confused. So Nero decided to try to straighten things out one at a time. That was how he got things organized, after all.

For example, could these profound thoughts on utter absurdities such as the above truly be called?

It was silent for a different reason. Something rustled. It was because of that sound that Nero fell silent, It was the sort of sound at which the imaginary voice of snake and his own low whisper were cleared away—erased. It was the sound of footsteps. To Nero, they were a low sound. To Nero, those footsteps were like the "oncoming" "Stealthy". Footsteps that would inevitably hard to hear. And those footsteps stopped at Nero cage,

"……!"

That's pretty shocking.

Nero looked up at that person with an uneasy expression. It was the girl, Nero was surprised to see the same waitress girl with lantern

She's looked at towards the Nero cage with a smile, she even has a heart inside her, and embarrassed at herself that because of her Nero and Other samurai guy end up like that.

At last, Rei raises her face. "Listen, if you promise you'll do something for me, I'll help you get out of here"

This must be what Rei had wanted from the beginning. She had hidden. She had run away. But even so, it must have been that she had wanted to be found by him. She must have wanted him to come after her. She must have wanted him to help her.

And then. And then, she starts unlocking the cage, as Nero said, "So, what's this promise you want us to make?"

At those words. Rei said "There's a samurai who smells of sunflowers. I want you to find him for me."

"Sunflowers?"

And the door opened, Nero showed glared at Rei, for acting like a fool. There was rain before, so the blinking stars littered upon the ink-colored night screen were brighter than usual. As Nero looked outside

"Hey you, go with her. I gotta take my sword back"

Dabit likes this.
  16. Dabit

Bounty Points:
    The frustration on the jailmate was obvious. He wasn´t taking taking any humor at the moment. Dabit felt silly for even making such a commentary. But even a disciplined samurai would loose his nerve after being hungry for the whole day without a thing to eat or drink, it was hard keeping his mind away from the thought of food, but for the moment there wasn´t really a choice.
    -----

The kata-kata-kata stealthy sounds of footsteps came to a stop at the front of the jail cell. There, the shape of a young woman, between the age of 15 and 20, revealed in front of the imprisoned swordsmen. She wore a pink dress, had light brown hair and big breasts. She a sort of lockpicking device on her hand, it was like a pin, but with an T shape on the tip, the edges were small enough to open a lock like the one the jail cell´s door. Such instruments were considered illegal in the village, cause only thieves and criminals would have those. (who is this woman?) Dabit wondered

Her presence obviously captivated the attention of the cyborg samurai, as this woman cold be the answer to his current imprisonment problem.

The woman spoke as she swung the lock picking tool with her hand, as if she was teasing the prisoners.
    Dabit realized Nero seemed to know her, it was obvious on his expression. And she seemed familiar to Dabit. She was a waitress back at the takoyaki restaurant, but Dabit didn´t got the chance to meet her before, as she´d been part of the present crowd during his fight with Nero, Dabit had more pressing issues when she was there. But now he was allowed to pay attention to this woman.

"Huh, what is it" the cyborg samurai asked at the same time that Nero made his own version of the question. Both men wanting to know what was it that the woman wanted. Dabit actually asked out of sheer curiosity, since he knew he was gonna agree to anything in return for his freedom and avoiding tomorrow´s execution.

The woman quickly started working the jail cell´s lock with her tool, and she gave the men an answer as she did so
    Dabit was kinda shocked by the woman´s request. Even though he was a samurai himself, he´d never heard of such warrior, neither had he smelled one like that before with his iron nose. Either way, the request didn´t appear impossible or contrary to hs code of honor, so he acepted the task.

"I agree to your quest, but first we need to get out of here"

The cyborg samurai picked himself up from his seating position, standing ready to get out as the woman managed to unlock the door and open it for the men. Dabit was free once again.

Dabit had mistrust on the blue jacket man, even though he had survived being on his same jail cell, he wasn´t ready to trust in him. Plus he also needed his sword an he was almost certain that man wouldn´t get it for him.

"Im going to get my sword aswell, it´s a precious memento from my dead master, and i doubt you´ll get it for me. Woman, go wait for us outside by the river.... Our weapons are most likely on the armory, on that building over there"

Dabit didn´t cared much for Nero´s orders, he chose his own course of action as he turned around and did his biding.

The prison barracks wasn´t much of a big place, there were the jail cells and at the end there was a command center, were the guards hanged around, most likely the armory was there, Dabit presumed. It was around 70 meters away from their current distance. The cyborg samurai started heading to that place, walking stealthly as possible with the edges of his iron feet, he tried making as little sound as he could, which made him go at a very slow pace.

17. Oreki

Oreki Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Arguing with him is just a waste of energy. Nero waved his hand to signify the end of this conversation. "Yeah, whatever. Just do what you want."

As Nero finished, Cyborg samurai was already out of his sight. Nero understands that some people have personal preferences, but he wouldn't say that he hopes to have one. Once, He was involved in some trouble that no one should have been through before. Now, he had no idea what was happening, but he got more pressing matters like, go this cyborg samurai antics.

Nero was sure that he got more matters to settle, there would be some eye-catching incidents too. However, that is to say, his peers, he knows that cyborg has his own personal experiences that make him to not go along with Nero.

"That's so unreasonable..." Nero managed to say, overwhelmed by his attitude.

Nero has not had the chance to say, "I see, this is something different" and show his pride. Nero gazed upon the alley that cyborg just walked out of it and muttered, "In the end, it seems that nothing special happened here."

Nero would probably say the same thing when he's gonna complete his mission.

"W-what was that?" Rei standing behind Nero said.

"As you have told me earlier, i can think of a way to help you, so is it not rather suboptimal for me? "...Can you figure out where they take my sword if by any chance we didn't find it in the armory?"

At this moment, Rei said silently, "Now we 're talking about your sword, I saw governor son took it after you become unconscious."

"Well, How sweet..." Rei eyes looked up at him, her eyes filled with uneasiness. However, it seemed she was not terrified about him, but wanted to warn him.

She said with a soft, gentle drizzling-like voice, "What are you thinking?"

"Well, looks like I'm gonna make it for my sword before you do, Dabit." A smile was on his face, a truly amused one.

Nero suddenly turned towards her. "This is where we part ways. You go ahead."

"Wait, what are you going to do?"

"I must seek out my sword. So, I'm gonna go my way, and you should go to yours"

Having said that, Nero going to hunt down this governer son in order to take his sword back.

Nero started to looking for Governer son room in castle size Japanese house, Nero sighed a lot. In short, he decided to continue investigating the rooms he had never been to before, and he couldn't find a clue about his sword.

Although Nero continued to search in the house, He still did not find the trace of the governer son. When he thought about whether or not to go to the armory where that samurai was, he heard a voice coming from a room a few steps ahead.

"Well this sword is unique" Governer son said from his room while laughing along with few women around him "That fucker will be dead tomorrow, he dare to lay his hand on me and his uniques sword will be mine"

"Though a waste of such a charming looking face," One woman said, as the governor son gave her a glare.

Nero was not interested to listen to his entire conversation, as he opened the door of the room: "Hey douchebag, miss me?"

"...are you... you should be in jail?" Governor son asked Nero as he starts shivering.

"Huh... Can you return my sword?" Nero replied with a smile.

"Who are you talking about? Without your sword, you're handicapped" Asked another question, Governor son took a deep breath to calm down:

"Let alone leave my sword, do you even know how to use a samurai sword?"

"How is it impossible?! Don't pretend to be silly! How can it be you arrogantly to me!" Governor son was so arrogant that he still exaggerated the words just now, and Nero whispered without hesitation

"Jackass"

A blond hair woman turned and looked at Nero: "... It’s great to see your innocence. It must be that God is protecting you. If you're still alive"

"Gotta pay attention, sweetheart." After listening to the words of Nero, that woman trun bright red.

"I don't know how long it took, but can you peacefully return my sword?"

The man run towards the Nero holding his sword, as he horizontally swings Nero sword with lack of skill of his, Nero sword weight and the way it was built was too much for governor son to handle as fell in the ground as Nero dodged the attack without effort

"I call this an easy job ......" Like hope, Nero gained his sword back. Womans were watching Nero in 'awe' as he leaved the room.

Nero sighed and walked towards the armory in order to find cyborg samurai and see if he is able to take back his sword or not. In that part of the building, the guards were all over the place, there were not choice but to go steathily in order to avoid pointless conflict, hoping to find that cyborg samurai as soon as he can.

Dabit likes this.
  18. Dabit

Bounty Points:
    Iron Dabit heard the Blue jacket man speaking in a careless attitude. Even thou he they would both probably work together as a great team, being both skilled swordsmen, the truth was that they had started with the wrong foot. But it wasn´t the moment for reconciliations anyway.

"Thanks, i will. Buakaka" said Dabit as he continued on his way to the armory.

Stepping away from the man and the woman, the last thing he heard them say was:
    Yes, in the bottom of his conscience, the cyborg samurai knew the actions taken were a little distant from common sense. The best plan would´ve been to stay together, recover the swords and rendezvous with the woman outside. But the personal circumstances didn´t granted such choice, things were as it is.

With a cold attitude, all Dabit did was wave back to the woman with his right hand, as if telling her to just wait for him to do his thing and trust his judgement to recover his weapon back.

Separated from his group, the cyborg got closer to the Castle´s armory, were his sword would be held, but also some guards lurking around. He managed to peek through a window of the building, and there it was: Ethereal Iron, the blade passed down from his dead master, the last memento of his teachings to Dabit. And beside it were his Dials, most likely had dropped them on the Yagya fight without noticing and the Governor´s men had brought them here.
    The weapons hadn´t yet been added to the armory´s inventory, the armorer had only placed it on a near table, as the metal was yet to be tested on his quality, fools couldn´t recognized it´s quality even thou it was evident on plain sight.

Dabit´s plan was simple, sneak in, take his gear, and get out. Hopefully without having to confront any guards.

He snuck through the castle, the armory had been left alone for the moment. Maybe the armorer was taking his lunch or maybe he just had to go to the bathroom, whatever the reason was, Bit had to use to it to his advantage quick. He managed to get to the armory table relatively easy, but just as he managed to get his hands on Ethereal Iron and his Dials, the armorer came back.

Dabit heard his footsteps, thump-thump-thump, and with a swift movement, Dabit hid himself behind a weapon´s closet as the armorer entered his work station. He was a big and fat man, used to staying indoors and eating the leftover rations.

-Armorer: "What the--? Were is that sword? I left it right here... Could´ve been stolen? Maybe this is a prank from than bastard Choki" the armorer referred to one of the soldiers known to do prank on others in many ways.

Dabit realized the situation could get worse if he let the armorer go and alert the other guards about the stolen weapon. (Kuso, i gotta take him out now)
    Level 5
    5x5=25
    Strength: 9
    Speed: 8x2=16
    -Reaction: 8
    -Movement: 8
    Vitality: 8x2=16
    -Stamina: 8
    -Durability: 8

With a quick dash out of his cover, Dabit rushed into the man and stabbed the armorer on the back, killing him before he was able to search any further for the stolen weapon.

But Dabit didn´t accounted for the big size of the man´s body, as he died, he fell over one of the weapon stands, making the metal weapons drop to the ground, making an thunderous noise in the middle of armory, attracting the attention of nearby guards in the castle. Immediately after that, he started hearing guards reacting to the loud clamor he created.

-Guard 1: "Oi what was that sound?"
    -Guard 2: "It came from the armory. Let´s go!"

Realizing he had fucked up, Bit cursed the hour (Shit, this is bad, they´re coming for me), he had to think quick and move quicker as the situation was pressing on.

Oreki likes this.
  19. Oreki

Oreki Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Warriors Stats
    Level 5
    5x5=25
    Strength: 9
    Speed: 8x2=16
    -Reaction: 8
    -Movement: 8
    Vitality: 8x2=16
    -Stamina: 8

Leader Stats
    Level 9
    5x5=45
    Strength: 15
    Speed: 10x2=20
    -Reaction: 10
    -Movement: 10
    Vitality: 10x2=20
    -Stamina: 10
    Martial Arts: 10x2=20
    -Swordsmanship: 20

Nero allowed himself to be drawn through his destination. His feet traced out a path through the alleys of that big building, taking him towards the armory. But he knew he was not alone. Governer army in armor was guarding the place near main armory section

"You don't have to sneak up. Come out!"

Nero stilled after hearing the voice, his hands thrust deep in his pockets. He stood motionless for several moments and waited.

Finally, the army of governer noticed him. "Good. You look, strong kid. We wouldn't enjoy this if it was too easy."

The Army waited until the last of their number was in place. The completed circle issued a deafening wail as army main leader himself appeared as they shouted. "DIEEEEEE!"

Nero gave a lopsided grin. "Yeah, I kept you waiting. there is no point in hiding."

He pulled the massive sword from its scabbard on his back. The army murmured evilly. Nero was grossly outnumbered. Time stretched thin. "You don't need anything. In any case, we're going to crush you."

Nero shrugged. "That's a fitting line for a villain."

"Your absurd labels are meaningless." A man cackled behind his armor.

Only a few short meters separated Nero and men with armor. Everything had changed since the army heard about Nero and Dabit. Each man was intensely focused, wary.

"Don't be silly. I may look like a scoundrel, but I'm renowned for my loyalty."

"Please, no more of your pathetic objections." Leader sneered. "Does this not upset you? Your friend...about to die by our army hands, he got found by our guards when he was trying to take back his weapons"

"He's not my friend," Nero said coldly, trying not to think about Dabit. "I don't care about him."

Leader grinned triumphantly. "Doesn't matter, you two are in our territory!"

"Ha ha ha! Yes. Yes!" Nero erupted in a rumbling belly laugh.

"What so funny kid?" Leader said.

"You tell me." Nero sneered

Leader stared at the Nero sword with side eyes. "What is that? In the country of samurai, you're using that fancy sword?"

"It's my favorite souvenir from hell, armor boy." Nero gave a half-smile.

"Enough chit chat kid, Now let's fight!"

clack-clack-clack-clack!

The knights fiercely charged toward him. "You have nowhere to run. Why don't you give up?" The leader spoke with the assurance of victory.

"I see. I know what you are. Don't worry, I'll be gentle." Nero replied, as the first Night thrust his sword at Nero front, which Nero dodged by taking sidesteps as muttered "too slow" Nero focused his body weight on his right foot before moving his sword slightly back, then he lifted his left foot due to the inertial weight of the sword and shifting the weight to the left side of the body, thus converting the strength swinging motion inside the legs and waist from hands to the tip of the waist into power of the sword swing which released a power slash, that connect to army making them fall in the ground.
    «Horizontal» consists of a single horizontal Air slash that is carried out by first focusing the weight of the body on the right foot before
    moving the sword back slightly, then lifting one's left foot due to the inertial weight of the sword and shifting the weight to the left side of the body, thus converting the strength in the swinging motion inside the legs and waste from the hands to the tip of the waist into power for the sword swing.

"Well, that is quite easy…" Nero smiled widely. Nero looked at the remaining soldiers and said "Round two?"

Warriors didn't hesitate as launched their attack on Nero "Is that so" Nero calmly used the knight at the head of the party as a stepping stone and leaped in the air while landing at armory side. "Sorry to disappoint ya... but not free at the moment" he finished as he starts running towards the armory, warriors runs towards but didn't able to catch up to him due to being too slow.

Nero runs towards the armory just to find warriors were there to fight Dabit, in the thought of process Nero realize that Dabit is inside the armory as yelled towards the warriors to distract them so Dabit can have an opening to escape, "Hey I'm buying time for the cyborg samurai, but... It doesn't look good."

Nero failed to see what he was getting at, which was exactly what unsettled him. "Can you guess why we usually selected to take our weapons in armory?"

That moment, the ground started shaking slightly. Nero felt with his back that other side of warriors was coming his way.

"There's no way I could defeat by half-baked warriors like you!" he declared from straight above with forceful eyes.

"...What do you mean?" A question mark appeared above warriors. Therefore, Nero grinned while answering their question.

"I mean, you lot haven't had enough fun by now?"

"Now die" Warriors yelled, Nero decide to run towards the empty ground that was close to exist gate, giving that Dabit guy time to escape from armory.

Dabit likes this.
  20. Dabit

Bounty Points:
    A squad of two guards came running into the armory, their footsteps resounded heavily on the floor, clack-clack-clack-clack! In mere seconds, Dabit was surrounded and immediately incriminated for the armorer´s murdering, a case he didn´t cared much for.

-Guard 1: "It´s the cyborg prisoner!! He killed Gyuki, our armorer!!
    -Guard 2: "He is trying to take his weapons back, the sword and the shells!!

The Guards yelling was heard al through-out the castle. Alerting the guard leader and many of his men. The Ignorant men didn´t knew what Dial technology was, most likely they though they were just some seashells Dabit had picked on his last visit to the beach. Only kept there for safety reasons.

Dabit wasn´t much about arguing with the guards, he immediately realized they were dumb fodder, not even worth his time. Not even worth him unseathing Ethereal Iron, at least not yet, when his surrounding gave him more versatile options.

The cyborg samurai grabbed a Yari from the weapon´s racket, it was a long straight- headed spear, and threw it at one of the guards, impaling him on his chest and sending him backwards, 3 meters from his original position.

Even though he wasn´t trained in the art of spear fighting, the movement made him look like an olympic javelin athelet, would´ve at least earned a bronze medal for that.

The other guard was shocked, he stared at his falling comrade on the ground. He grabbed the hilt of his sword as if he was going to unsheath it, but Dabit was already decided on taking him out as well.

Iron Dabit took a kunai from another weapon racket while rushing into the guard, as soon as he was closed to him, he stabbed the man in the chest with the Kunai with his left hand, while he pushed he hilt from the guard´s sword, as to prevent him form unsheathing it.

More men came running to the scene, in a matter of seconds the whole castle was in turmoil, chaos was arising. Tree men ready to interfere with Dabit´s escape.

Outside the armory, Nero came running and confronted the guards, the cyborg heard him say some words in his classic sarcastic tone:
    The warriors were confused for a moment before some of them charged at Nero. He was able to take some of the guards attention as he created an opening for Dabit to leave the armory by pushing the remaining guard and dropping him down. He came out like an stampede.

Even though he managed to get out of the narrow space of the armory, still more men were coming for him and Nero. They may have the upper hand in skill, but were severily outnumbered.

(Ugh, i hate to admit it, but my best chance of survival is to regroup with that guy) Dabit though as he followed Nero´s pathway, dashing into the empty ground near the exit gate. Followed by countles soldiers from the Governor´s private army.

As he made it to the place were Nero was he adressed his new partner, at the same time he unsheathed his sword:

"I guess we have no choice now but to join forces Nero-san, we are seriously outnumbered" Dabit said as countles warrior level guards surronded them, and started advancing little by little, step by step, closer to them.

Oreki likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice