Discussion the flying titan, the final titan(manga theory)

Discussion in 'Attack On Titan' started by Monkey D Theories, May 1, 2017.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    http://i10.**************/shingeki-no-kyojin/86/shingeki-no-kyojin-8368819.jpg

so as we know there are 9 titan shifters

however, there is something very wrong with this

http://i999.**************/shingeki-no-kyojin/93/shingeki-no-kyojin-9243739.jpg

with the revelation that galliard ate Ymir's(the reason they look different is probably because Galliard ate a hardening serum, like eren did, which allowed him to harden his jaw and face) unless it is revealed that Galliard(which is a possibility, as they do look different), we can assume has 2 titans there are only 8 titans
    1. beast
    2. female
    3. attack
    4. founding
    5. colossal
    6. armor
    7. cart
    8. jaw
    this means that there is still one titan that hasn't been revealed

which one is that?

I believe it is none other than the flying titan
    http://i999.**************/shingeki-no-kyojin/93/shingeki-no-kyojin-9243619.jpg
    in this chapter, a flying titan is foreshadowed

furthermore Isayama even drew a winged titan(although i think it was in some sort of non canon spin off)
    [​IMG]

i believe that if it is true that galliard is basically ymir's titan with hardening, then the final titan will be a flying titan

because it can fly it will most likely be small, but fast. It may also have hollow bones like a bird

I believe it may be in the hands of the marley's opposition or maybe it's being kept and passed down in secret(hence the marley apparantly don't know about it)

anyways leave your thoughts in the comments below

L o g i a and Van Reich like this.
  2. Van Reich

Van Reich

Bounty Points:
    When catching up on AoT, all I kept thinking about was that if I was in that world, I'd be a flying titan & can morph however I please. flying titan would a dream come true & seeing AoT is very predictable & direct, its almost guaranteed that a "Angel Titan" would show up.

4kat0sh likes this.
  3. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    yo just found something that more or less confirms this theory
    http://i1.**************/shingeki-no-kyojin/86/shingeki-no-kyojin-8368825.jpg

here it is stated that the marley have 7 out of the 9 titans. let's look at every titan the marley has ever controlled
    • colossal
    • armor
    • female
    • jaw
    • beast
    • attack
    • cart
    the only other titan that we know of apart from those 7 is the founding titan, meaning that there is still 1 more titan

now you may say that the final titan is the dancing titan(ymir) which many of you, like @L o g i a , believe is completely different from the jaw titan. However if the final titan is the dancing titan, that would mean that before the invasion of paradise island, the marley had 8 titans- as marcel had Ymir's titan.

this would mean that the marley obtained a titan between Grisha's backstory and when the mainstory begins. I highly doubt this is the case. Unless this titan was gained in a super-important backstory event that Isayama will touch back on later in the series, it makes no sense for him to say the marley had 7 titans unless he is foreshadowing the existance of an unknown titan.

Van Reich and L o g i a like this.
  4. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    You know my opinion on this lol, but what makes Ymir strange is she shifts into an identical version of her original titan form, which is unprecedented. It's pretty mysterious when you think about it and I just see too many differences between Galliard and Ymir to consider them the same unless factually stated by Hajime Isayama: difference in size, the fingers are distinctly different, and the face of Galliard's titan is very unique.

The issue with control over 7 of these titans is that this is a factoid (unproven) outside of spoken word and is spoken in the context of 100 years ago. They could have gained the power of another titan from Paradis in the time between the retreat behind the walls and "that day". Nothing is concrete but you do make some great points

Last edited: May 1, 2017
    Van Reich likes this.
  5. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    http://i7.**************/shingeki-no-kyojin/86/shingeki-no-kyojin-8368951.jpg
    --- Double Post Merged, May 2, 2017, Original Post Date: May 2, 2017 ---
    @L o g i a if the titan war was between marley and eldia and the marley got 7 out of the 9 titans, then that would mean that the other 2 titans would have to have been on paradise island

this means it would be next to impossible for the marley to gain an 8th titan

(strikes jojo pose) right now, you're probably thinking to yourself, if the last titan is on paradise island, then who has it?
    http://i5.**************/shingeki-no-kyojin/33/shingeki-no-kyojin-3285265.jpg

the cult members most likely pass down the final titan in extreme secrecy

my reasoning
    • they know about the wall titans and presumably about the true history of the world
    • if my speculation is right and the final titan is a winged titan, then it would be fitting for a religious person to have an "angel titan"
    • there really aren't many other people in the walls who could have had a titan not used it during the various attacks by the marley titans(bertholt, rainer, zeke)

6. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    There's no way of knowing if Marley would have gotten their hands on the 8th. Afterall, there is 107 years of void aside from one side-story which has been left largely untouched. We can't jump to conclusions

But with that being said, I can totally dig the Cult of the Wall having the other titan if it exists: maybe there's also a ritual in a similar sense to the Reiss-Progenitor rituals, but using a bloodline unaffected by the Reiss families memory alteration. Problem is it can't be Nick because he is dead, and he wouldn't have had any children if the Cult follows anything akin to modern religious extremism and this does cause continuity issues within the cult

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice