The First EVENT!

Discussion in 'Marine HQ' started by simovich, Jan 11, 2012.

Share This Page

1. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    I didn't mean only you ;)

2. cardinalsinner

cardinalsinner

Bounty Points:
    Nothing against you, but I think we'll let Mimi do that. xD

3. Freeze

Freeze

Bounty Points:
    :eek: that really hurt!

4. cardinalsinner

cardinalsinner

Bounty Points:
    You'll get over it. *pats your head*

simovich and CapnLuffy like this.
  5. Iaikaa

Iaikaa

Bounty Points:
    Do I have the time to do that the day after tomorrow? That's my first day off and these 8-hour shifts really kill my un-experienced person oTL

6. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Do what your godfather says ^^ chill out don't get tensed you always have a next time :p
    --- merged: Feb 7, 2012 6:27 AM ---
    Marines, you have a entry ready but it hasn't been sent to me yet. Either upload it to DA/Blog etc or send it to me in a word/wordpad document file! I haven't received only your factions entry, this can be done by anyone. So if any marine gets online they can take the story copy paste it into words (or upload it somewhere you wish too) and send me the entry.

7. Iaikaa

Iaikaa

Bounty Points:
    Working on the proofreading, I still got 3 hours right?

8. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    The time ran up now, the clock says 0 everywhere, but you can take a bit of extra time, how much time do you need?

9. Iaikaa

Iaikaa

Bounty Points:
    So I did some proof reading for Simo's story, correcting the most obvious typos and adding and altering a word or phrase here and there trying to make it more flowing. I've had fever so I can't be held fully responsible if there is something really confusing going on xD

"Good Morning Grand Line!" Cpt. Simovich took a deep breath as he opened the balcony doors overlooking the port where the new recruits had just arrived to the island. The captain grinned and walked back inside closing the doors behind him.

Once Simovich entered the courtyard of the base all the new recruits were lined up and awaiting orders. "I will be calling out your name and then your unit", he stated. "Infantry will go with Vice Captain Larry on my left and artillery will go with Vice Captain Rose on my right".
    "Recruits Dwen, Cardi and Obvious, Infantry. Recruits Zorca, Drith, Freeze and Iaikaa, Artilery."
    "Now that you are all assigned to your units... lets have a feast!"

Not too far from the island there was a ship anchored. It was a ship belonging to the Revolutionary's. "Aaah new recruits, let's stir things up a bit shall we, Liz?", "Roger, Sir Bluue."
    Six revolutionary's board a small ship and head towards the island.

On the other side of the island a different ship was already docked on the shore.
    Footsteps lead towards the base of the marines.

"Muahahahaha- ha- ha - HAAAAAA, we are here for you heads marines!"
    Rex, captain of a vicious pirate crew, landed on the island as his intention destroying the marine base to allow the pirates to freely venture the Grand Line again. "Captain please lower your voice or the marines will find out we are here and our plan will fall apart".

"MY PLAN will succeed, lets go crew!" The pirates arrived at the big wall surrounding the base of the marines and throw their grapling hooks to ascend the wall.

Meanwhile in the base the marines were having a great time in the canteen just drinking and talking. Captain Simovich stood up and raised his glass: "I want to bring out a toast to you recruits, and myself for becoming Vice Admiral." Everyone raised their glasses "Cheers!!"

The chef entered the canteen: "The food will come shortly so enjoy your drinks for now." As the cook returned to the kitchen he found it empty. As he turned around he got knocked out by one of the revolutionaries. The other revo's packed all the food they could find and escaped through a window leaving a note:

"HAHA eat this marines!
    - revo's

p.s. we took the cooks as well"

Just a few moments later the Pirates entered the kitchen to find it empty. "Hmmm, there is something missing here." Rex looked down seeing the note the revo's had left behind. He picked it up and ripped it apart.

The pirate captain heard chattering and laughter coming from the room next to them and decided to sprint towards the doors leading into the canteen. The doors were bashed in but Rex got pulled back by his crew mates just in time to prevent the people on the other side from seeing him. Everyone in the canteen fell silent staring at the doors that just got bashed. Recruit Zorca and Dwen were ordered to take a look in the kitchen.

Zorca and Dwen carefully entered the kitchen finding it in a state of disaster. Zorca started looking around and Dwen keept watch at the door when suddenly Zorca hears a sword unsheating. Rex was hanging above Dwen.

"LOOK OU--" Zorca gots silenced by two pirates and killed. It was also too late for Dwen, Rex's sword impales the marine from the shoulder into his body. "HEHEE sigh. This will teach them let's get out of here." But as they were trying to escape through the window they felt the presence of a person and the door opening.

It was Vice Admiral Simovich furious of the events that had been going on under his nose. "You guys will be wishing you could die when I am finished with you", he proclaimed. "Haahahaha you wish! This will be the day that you almost--!" The sound of cannon fire swallowed the end of the Rex's sentence and seconds later the wall exploded letting the pirates escape through the hole.

Dust filled the kitchen and the Vice Admiral tried to get on his feet and chase the pirates through the hole. As he stepped outside he saw the ship of the revolutionary's in the distance and the small boat approaching it. Simovich took out a small telescope from his pocket and looked at the small boat: "Those revo's are eating our food!"

"MARINES ASSEMBLE! We got code red! Our food is gone!"
    --- merged: Feb 7, 2012 10:03 AM ---
    The clock on the main page said 3 hours just a minute ago? o.o

10. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Get well soon :) I've accepted this as an entry now.

It said 3 hours? Ooh what does it say now how many days and hours?

11. Iaikaa

Iaikaa

Bounty Points:
    Now it's counting the new OP chapter. Can't be sure though, could be my fever talking too.

I'll be sure to pull my weight on the art-related fights xD

12. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    I assume the mistake was from my side, sorry ^^" I forgot to sync it with UTC so it was showing the time according to your time zone (I'm guessing 3:30 PM is still 3 hours away from you :p)

I've fixed this by now syncing it with UTC, it should now say 1 day 3 hours (47 minutes or closer to that). Does it say that for you too? :p

13. Iaikaa

Iaikaa

Bounty Points:
    Yeah actually it was at the time! And yup, the counter for the new chapter seems to show the time accordingly now~

CapnLuffy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice