The First EVENT!

Discussion in 'Marine HQ' started by simovich, Jan 11, 2012.

Share This Page

1. Freeze

Freeze

Bounty Points:
    i can't typ out stuff but maybe i can help futher with your idea :)

2. Iaikaa

Iaikaa

Bounty Points:
    We were thinking about something like writing a story revolving around the teams taking part in the fight. I find it easiest to write the story centered with Marines but having Pirates and Revos causing some kind of an incident. We are still in the middle of brainstorming but the point was to make a not-too-serious laid back and simple story based in OP world but not regarding the godfathers we would have the users in OJ in their respected teams.

As for the portrayal of these "characters" we would have to go with the way they've been acting in the forums, especially regarding the DB fights. All in good spirit ofcourse, we would like that everyone could have fun with this.

Basic plot we have for now would be something like

Revolutionaries take some actions in their part and get the marines out of the HQ ---> pirates take advance of the empty HQ and get in and steal their food supplies or something similar ---> pirates taking action distract marines wit the revolutionaries, in the end both pirates and revolutionaries get away ---> dilemma with the stolen goods (who's going to break it to Garp) ----> getting the goods back or replacing them or something ---> conclusion

It's really plain like this and it's pretty much everything else besides the frames it needs to make this kind of story but yeah, all additional ideas are welcome x3

3. Freeze

Freeze

Bounty Points:
    I like the idea but if its not deeper back and stuff just simple battles than idk if i can think up something you mostly get better ideas on that i guese
    only one question do you wanna use orignal chars or not? cause if so you can maybe mix up some people like ace and luffy are already in the marines cause garp ofc wants that and switch some stuff like that since its DB fights

4. cardinalsinner

cardinalsinner

Bounty Points:
    I see you didn't follow your threat of writing it in Finnish, Mimi xD

And 'em wooooords.

Truth; someone has to tell Garp the truth about the stolen goods.
    Tension; well, marines just got screwed by both revos and pirates. I think they might be quite tense.
    Test; replacing/getting back the stolen goods
    Joy; i guess it was dinner after getting everything back? I forgot xD
    Regrowth; ..growing plants that were knocked over, yeah.

Mimi has to answer all the questions, her way of explaining is much more clear than mine. She doesn't put random "whoosh" and "boom" extras in her explanations.

5. Iaikaa

Iaikaa

Bounty Points:
    How could Luffy be in the marines when he's the godfather of the pirates? xD

But we'll see how this turns out, I'm not that good in deep plotting but it couldn't hurt to have a couple different stories up for the mission. But we will continue brainstorming! And watching Strong World x3
    --- merged: Jan 17, 2012 10:34 PM ---
    I'm too much of a no-bullshit kind of person, makes me a bit dull most of the time u__u'

6. cardinalsinner

cardinalsinner

Bounty Points:
    You just re-watched it. Re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-etc-watching is my job. I love that movie too much for my own good. Se pretteh.

I guess I'm a yes-bullshit kind of person, then?

7. Freeze

Freeze

Bounty Points:
    im just giving tips for the idea and if im right you can also choose captain in DB fight

Im just telling you that event is still going on :p and we didn't do much i think we are behind every one now while we were infront of every one XD

CapnLuffy likes this.
  8. Monkey D. Garp

Monkey D. Garp

Bounty Points:
    That, is right.

The revolutionaries out of nowhere have taken the lead in planning and organization, while the pirates and marines are almost on the same level.

Good luck marines, this is going to be a close battle.

9. Iaikaa

Iaikaa

Bounty Points:
    Working really takes it's toll on my planning at least. Everything there is so new that I can't actually go ahead and think about story plots when I still need to concentrate. But we will get there!

10. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Don't distract yourself at work! :p Think in free time and stuff I'd feel if OJ was distracting you from your work xD

11. Iaikaa

Iaikaa

Bounty Points:
    Yeah, now that I got myself a steady job as a cook I can't. When doing random dishwashing shifts I could think about stuff since doing the dishes doesn't actually need a lot of concentration u__u So don't worry, OJ isn't distracting me from anything~

CapnLuffy likes this.
  12. simovich

simovich

Bounty Points:
    i read it has a good base and can be pretty interesting, so i think i can type it out in a longer version :p,

CapnLuffy likes this.
  13. simovich

simovich

Bounty Points:
    Feast your eyes! most likely i keep it at this xD i didnt want to continue anymore.

The plan to overthrow the marines

In the beginning of the first half of the Grand Line their was a small island occupied by the marines, wich served as forward base to Saboady Archipola. Due to the island being at the beginning of the Grand Line the marines could easily prevent Pirates from further venturing into the Grand Line. The marines were led by at that time Captain Simovich wich had been hunting the Pirates, wich dramaticly decreased the activity of Pirates.
    days went by and recruits and veteran marines came and left just as fast leaving behind the few dedicated marines.

"Good Morning Grand Line!" Cpt. Simovich takes a deep breath as he opens the balcony doors overlooking the port, new recruits just arived on the island.
    The captain grins and walks back inside closing the doors behind him, once Simovich entered the courtyard of the base all the new recruits were lined up and awaiting orders.
    "I will be calling your name one and your unit", "Infantery will go with Vice Captain Larry on my left and artilery will go with Vice Captain Rose on my right".
    "recruit Dwen, Infantry" "Recruit Zorca, Artilery" "Recruit Cardi, Infantry" "Recruit Drith, Artilery" "Recruit Freeze, Artilery " "Recruit Obvious, Infantry" "Recruit Iaka, Artilery".
    "now that you are all assigned to your unit... lets have a feast!"

not to far from the island there is a ship anchored, it was a ship belonging to the Revolutionary's. "Aaah new recruits, lets stir things up shall we Liz", "roger Sir Bluue"
    six revolutionary's board a small ship and head towards the island.
    on the other side of the island a different ship is already docked on the shore.
    Footstep lead towards the base of the marines.
    "Muahahahaha- ha- ha - HAAAAAA, we are here for you heads marines"
    Rex captain of a vicious pirate crew landed on the island to destroy the marine base and allowing the pirates to venture the Grand Line again. "Captain please lower your voice or the marines will find out we are here and our plan will fall apart".
    "MY PLAN will succeed, lets go crew!", the marines arive at the big wall that surounds the base of the marines and throw their grapling hooks to ascend the wall.

Meanwhile in the base the marines are having a great time in the cantina just drinking and talking, Captain Simovich stands up and raises his glass "i want to bring out a toast to you recruits, and myself for becoming Vice Admiral", Everyone raises their glass "Cheers!!", a chef enters the cantina "The food will come shortly so enjoy your drinks for now. As the cook returns to the kitchen he finds it empty, as he turns around he gets knocked out be one of the revolutionaries. The other revo's are packing all the food they can find and escape through a window leaving a note.

"HAHA eat this marines!"

- revo's
    p.s. we took the cooks aswell

Just a few moments later the Pirates enter the kitchen find it empty.
    "Hmmm, there is something missing here".
    Rex looks down seeing the note the revo's left behind, he picks it up and rips it apart.
    Rex hears chattering and laughter coming from the cantina he sprints towards the doors leading into the cantina. The doors get bashed in but Rex gets pulled back by his crew mates just in time, everyone in the cantina fell silent staring at the doors wich just got bashed. Recruit Zorca and Dwen are ordered to take a look in the kitchen.
    Zorca and Dwen carefully enter the kitchen finding it in a state of disaster.
    Zorca starts looking around and Dwen keeps watch at the door, when suddenly Zorca here's a sword unsheating, Rex hanging above Dwen. "LOOK OU--" Zorca get's silenced by two pirates and killed. it is also to late for dwen, Rex's sword impales Dwen from the shoulder into his body. "HEHEE sigh" This will teach them lt's get out of here, but as they want to escape through the window they feel the presence of a person in the door opening. It is Vice Admiral Simovich furious of the events that happened under his nose.
    "you guys will be wishing you could die if i am finished with you", "HAahahaha you wish this will be the day that you almost-" a canon fire can be heard and seconds later the wall explodes and the pirates escape through the hole.
    Dust fills the kitchen and the Vice Admiral tries to get on his feet and chase the pirates through the hole.
    as he steps outside he sees the ship of the revolutionary's in the distance and the small boat with gaint bags, Vice Admiral Simovich takes out a small telescope from his pocket and looks at the small boat, "those revo's are eating our food!".
    "MARINES assemble we got code red! our food is gone!"​

mark licos and Monkey D. Garp like this.
  14. Monkey D. Garp

Monkey D. Garp

Bounty Points:
    MARINES! Don't give up now! We have two days left, what's the progress?
    You don't want to meet my fists now, do you?

15. Iaikaa

Iaikaa

Bounty Points:
    I'm most utterly pre-occupied for the last few days so can't say I'm of any help. Not that writing was my strong point in the first place oTL

I really wish we had time to work on what Simo already wrote but it seems we don't this time.

16. cardinalsinner

cardinalsinner

Bounty Points:
    Ahh.. I'd have the time, but no skills. I admit I've given up. :(

17. Monkey D. Garp

Monkey D. Garp

Bounty Points:
    If that is the case, then nothing can be done. Don't worry marines we always have a next time, and you better give your best for that!

For now, take this *hands cookies and pours tea in a cup*.

Iaikaa and CapnLuffy like this.
  18. Freeze

Freeze

Bounty Points:
    simon made a story right? we send that XD

19. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Yea I think that should be good. Just spell check it and grammar check it since the judge will see those things as well xD

20. Freeze

Freeze

Bounty Points:
    yea gl with letting me spell and grammar checking div XD

CapnLuffy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice