Private The Fifth Duel: Diverging Point, Part 2

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by Dabit, Apr 14, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Dabit

Dabit Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Nero(@Luffy. ) & Dabit(@Dabit )
    Cooperative Battleground: The roads of a Samurai Country

[​IMG]
    A country immersed in war, unrest and conflict. At its core a battle for land and power. The Government focuses on military, meaning the strong survived and the mighty samurai were some of the strongest. The strongest warriors were hired by daimyos as their bodyguards, soldiers and enforcers.
    The Samurai Country

Saruhashi and Kiji (2x)

[​IMG]
    Level 55x5 = 275
    Strength: 61
    Speed: 61
    -Reaction: 61
    -Movement: 61
    Vitality: 61
    -Durability: 61
    -Stamina:61
    Martial Arts: 41
    -Ittoryu: 82
    Haki: 51
    CoO(Precognition): 51
    CoA: 51​

Inuyama

https://www.anime-plane****m/images/characters/inuyama-samurai-champloo-24683.jpg
    Level 69x5 = 345
    Strength: 88 +12
    Speed: 79 +12
    -Reaction: 91
    -Movement: 91
    Vitality: 79 +12
    -Durability: 91
    -Stamina: 91
    -Ittoryu/Nittoryu: 82
    Haki: 58 +15
    CoO(Precognition): 65
    CoA: 81

Kariya
    [​IMG]
    Level 69x5 = 345
    Strength: 88 +12
    Speed: 79 +12
    Vitality: 79 +12
    -Durability: 91
    -Stamina: 91
    Haki: 58 +15
    CoO(Precognition): 65
    CoA: 81​

Rei
    [​IMG]
    Level 0
    The Sunflower Samurai
    [​IMG]
    Level 15x5=75
    Strength: 21
    Speed: 21
    -Reaction: 21
    -Movement: 21
    Vitality: 21
    -Durability:21
    -Stamina:21
    Martial Arts: 12
    -Ittoryu:24

Link to Prologue Battleground: https://orojackson.com/threads/the-fourth-duel-diverging-point.61732/
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 14, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 14, 2019 ---
    Name: Dabit Iron
    Epithets: Iron Dabit (Revos), The Beat (Birkans), Bit (Family)
    Affiliation: Revolutionary Army

Race: Birkan (Skypeian)

Date of Birth: October 6th
    Height: 192 cm
    Weight: 95 Kg

[​IMG]

(Boosted to Level 79)
    79x5=395
    Strength: 94+7
    Speed: 70+21
    Vitality: 77+14+5
    -Durability: 92
    -Stamina: 100
    Mind: 50
    -Musicianship (Shamisen & Beatbox): 100
    Martial Arts: 20+21
    Haki: 84
    CoO(Precognition): 87
    CoA: 81

Narration
    (Thought)
    "Speech"

Action

Iron Dabit was known by some in the Samurai Country as the cyborg samurai, cause he had and iron nose, and many people rumored that he was part machine. Such tales were never proven or debunked, but the nickname had grown famous on him anyway. He was wearing a red colored Shitagi robe, a black Hakama, straw Waraji sandals and a straw Kasa hat. He also carried two swords and a shamisen as he walked the road on a journey he wasn´t very sure were it would take him.

The truth is that this adventure actually started some days ago, when Dabit agreed to partner up with Rei, a young woman who worked in a restaurant, and Nero, another swordsman with a different style than his. Their objective was to find a Samurai that smells like the sunflowers.

"But was does a sunflower smells like? Buakaka" Dabit asked. He had seen many sunflowers before, but never had he taken his time to captivate himself in the scent of it.

The traveler walked in a relaxed pace as he admired the landscapes of the Samurai Country, the tall green mountains on the background and the rice harvesting fields nerby. For the moment, he didn´t worried about how much further would they have to travel, since he was amused by just the beautiful design of the farming zones of this country, he was glad to be here, as he demonstrated by his smile.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    Oreki likes this.
  2. Oreki

Oreki I don’t care if no one likes me. Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Stats
    Level 79
    79 × 5 = 395
    Human Bonus: 14+14+14+21 in Str, Spd, Vit, M.A.
    Strength: 86 + 14= 100
    Speed:
    74 + 14 = 88 × 2 = 176
    -Reaction: 88
    -Movement: 88
    Vitality: 80 + 14 = 94 × 2 = 188
    -Stamina:94
    -Durability: 94
    Haki: 76x2=152
    -Observation(Precognition): 51
    -Armament: 101
    Martial Arts: 79+ 21 = 100 × 2 = 200
    -Swordmanship: 100
    -Devil Bringer: 100

The clouds in the sky, the sea, the earth, the city, the people; a madder red light poured over everything. Even as those that received such grace were not actually equal, at that moment, all were homogeneously covered and gradually being embraced by the day

The air moved restlessly and an apparition appeared. Nero's face that was originally slack suddenly showed a smile. His eyes opened wide and in it, you could see a lightning-like a glimmer. In that instant, he seemed to turn into relax entirely. Nero's expression was calm and peaceful as if he does not have anything to get worried about. He did not expect himself to go that far. Just the daily luck was good enough.

Nero scrunched his face. Compared to a bottle of water from his belongings, this "water" he had tasted more like a medicine. On top of that, it was was the last bottle of fresh water.

His Journey started a few days ago with a gloomy cyborg samurai and a girl whose name is Rei, to find a swordsman that smells like the sunflowers.

Just when Nero was still considering to speak with a few words, suddenly he remembers something, Of course, not everything he remembers was positive. Nero replied with: "Apparently, sunflowers have no smell, you may have seen a different breed of smaller sunflowers though they are quite fragrant. The smell isn't floral, but it will remind you of honey, so these are probably the ones she's talking about."

Opposing her expectations, Rei questioned expressionlessly, "How do you know all this stuff?"

Nero commented: "Because of the person who I grow up with. He made sure I knew about these little things. None of these things made any sense to me though"

After a brief silence as if she were deep in thought, Rei nodded a bit.

It was a somewhat strange conversation, but the mood was not somber. On the contrary: the three of them, who was a disagreeable combination, had unexpectedly become familiar with each other.

"It's a tricky lifestyle, huh, Nero." Rei made a comment also supposedly directed at herself as if only speaking impersonally. As always, Nero's reactions were dispassionate, yet as he cast his eyes down, she seemed somewhat depressed.

"I think we should split into groups"

As she did not finish speaking, Nero continued. "...And cover more ground. Good idea"

Nero showed no signs of cautiousness, although he made his distance between the three of them to went his own way to search. "We'll meet at the main temple in the evening"

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
    Dabit likes this.
  3. Dabit

Bounty Points:
    The sun shone bright on our travelers, illuminating their path as they carried on their journey to find an unknown man. As Dabit wondered about the smell of sunflowers, Nero replied:
    "Honey, huh? i guess that´s a lead to begin with" the cyborg reacted at the same time the girl, Rei, questioned Nero about his knowledge about flowers, to which he replied to having grown up with a person who taught him about those things, yet it never made much sense to him. The concept made the cyborg samurai curious, but not enough to ask about it straightfoward.

(I wonder if that´s the same person that taught Nero how to swordfight? A sensei is a teacher in many ways, not just for combat, but also for culture and lifestyle. It´s someone that teaches you to become a better person... i remember my sensei, how he teached me how to wield a sword, and i remember his death--) Iron Dabit was loosing himself in his thoughts about his master, but was interrupted by Rei and Nero´s conversation, which was a good thing actually, cause he should stay focused when danger could be lurking around any corner.

Rei began saying, as Nero finished her sentence
    The young man showed no signs of constraint to the plan of separating the group. (Is he trying to leave us behind? or perhaps he sensed a threat, i should stay alert) thought the cyborg as he watched Nero putting distance between them, when he advised
    "Alright! Try not to die, will ya?" Replied Dabit, after seeing Nero go to one flank of the path to the temple, he choose to take the opposite side.

The man kept his style and pace at all times, not wasting unnecessary energy in running, he headed to an opposite sector, but not before advising the young lady Rei:
    "You mantain the straight path, and watch your back, i have the feeling of danger lurking nearby. Scream if something happens, hopefully me or Nero will hear ya"

And with that, Iron Dabit went his way, following the plan to cover more ground, or was it something else?

Saruhashi (controlled by Dabit)

Two older samurai followed the trail behind Nero and Dabit. Assasins sent by the Governor of a samurai village. Looking to extract revenge on the men that tainted the image of the politician and his son. They wore traditional samurai attires and kasa hats.

As they lurked behind them, they noticed the group was separating.

"Looks like they are spliting ways, this could make our jobs easier, i will go after the young boy with a blue jacket" said Saruhashi, as he followed behind Nero, planning for a moment to strike him.

Oreki likes this.
  4. Oreki

Bounty Points:
    "Oh, I get it." His manner of speech was curt, but Rei contrastingly got a good feeling from it. Saying things honestly was always better than hiding lies and keeping up a caring facade.

After leaving the group, in order to find more clues about the sunflower samurai, Nero headed for the main area, but before arriving at the area, he felt as if someone following him, who was that something Nero decides to not care about.

Nero continued to move forward until he comes across a restaurant. It was old eating place and drinking place, Nero entered and walk into the restaurant that he something felt particularly spacious, but now it appeared cavernous to Nero. The tables were casually laid out, with totally unfamiliar faces drinking from glasses while some eating the food.

A young man observed the restaurant after taking his seat and placing his order. The place was no different than the pervious village Nero came from. Nero looked at the loud crowd. Although he was not fond of being being in a place like that which does not fit him well, his current expression matched his overall handsome appearance. "Why does everyone always talk like that...say that it's weird. Don't you think?"

It seemed the man who was sitting in the side seat of Nero start talking to him. "No, I don't really care if it's weird."

The man with brown hair who just start talking to Nero looked at Nero sword, which was an unsual sword for samurai culture but looking at Nero man realize his appearnce and fashion is nowhere close to samurai. He also spotted a sword carrying bag along with his main sword that might have another sword inside it.

Preventing his escape from the chair, he still continued to speak. "You don't live here, do you?"

"Yes, this is correct."

The other who was presumably the audience, on the other hand, was placed there hand their sword sheath without the slightest sign of hesitating in their cold eyes. As the brown hair man spoke

"There's also this rumor that this fellow two-man ambush in another village and destroy the governor system - actually, we have to play dirty, directly speaking, you will die here......hey...are you listening to all?"

"You think?"

Maybe Nero found the story too funny, or maybe he simply wouldn't have been interested in these thugs. The only replies from the Nero invariably curt and cold were like "Oh." and "Hmm."

Having finished his tale, the information broker smiled bitterly and shook his head at Nero as he said in a pitying tone: "You really are a boring Kid. That's no way you able to end these governer businesses, it seems the other guy was the one who did all the work."

The expression on Nero's face turned into a disturbingly evil smile as he proceeded to say something. "OHHH! How fantastic, my bad luck starting to showing off!"

"What does that even mean?"

"Meaning don't try to think too much, shithead!" Finishing this sentence, the group suddenly picked up the pace and enclosed Nero in a circle.

"......Whoaoa, Isn't that too much!" Nero could not help but complain. Getting in a restaurant on the Village and his first encounter was actually with thieves

Finishing the conversation, Nero clapped his hands "OK, fine, let's have a showdown. But unfortunately for you guys, you can't take a lot out of me"

But regardless of what Nero said, they all procced to attack. Nero couldn't help but complain once again, "So much for asking information nicely"

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    Dabit likes this.
  5. Dabit

Bounty Points:
    Iron Dabit´s path led him into a bamboo forest, which the the landscape around him green and soothing. Some of the bamboos rose over 30 meters tall, with a very thick diameter, as much as 30 centimeters. The vegetation made swoosh sound as the wind blowed over them.

Around 20 minutes of walking into the forest path, Dabit felt as if someone as following him, someone with a murderous intent. He suddenly stopped his advance and turned around, but no one was to there be seen. An assassin is taught to work from the shadows.

(Am i going crazy or is there someone actually following me?) Dabit wondered, as he turned back to continue his way, he grabbed the hilt of his sword, is better to be ready than to be dead.

Five more minutes passed, and yet again he felt a murderous intent closeby, stocking him, almost breathing on his neck, waiting to close the distance to strike.

Dabit turned around in a swift move, this time unseathing his sword, he called out his stocker:
    "I know you´re there. Come on out an fight me!!" But no one came out, his words were merely a salute to the bamboo trees.

The silence of the forest made Dabit think as if he was completely alone, maybe it was a just a product of his imagination, but maybe not. Another gust of wind passed by, making a swoosh sound and swinging the trees.

The cyborg samurai had an idea, if there was actually an enemy lurking in the shadows, he would make him come out with his music!. He sheathed his sword back in place, and instead he took out his shamisen, a three stringed wooden instrument, from traditional japan. After checking if the tuning was right, he played a melancholic song for the stocker, or whoever was closeby. If an enemy was near, he woud get nerfed by the sadness of his lament:

"Coward, lurking in the shadow,
    there´s a motive that you follow.
    Show yourself, filthy assassin,
    in the dark, you be mourning.
    "

Lament (requires 61 musicianship mastery, acoustic instrument): a piece of music that expresses grief or sorrow typically accompanied by a descending bass line.
    -Makes enemies depressed. Enemies who are depressed lose haki activation turns equal to the de-buff length (at 41 musicianship enemies lose 2 turns, at 100 musicianship enemies lose 3 turns . AoE is 15 meters (50 feet).
    [outside of battle]
    -Heals allies faster. Psychological recovery time is mastery/2. If the user has 100 mastery then psychological recovery time is -50%.

Oreki likes this.
  6. Oreki

Bounty Points:
    [Kiji POV]

Kiji cruised down the cyborg samurai. Kilij, the assassin samurai, was visibly irritated. He was thinking that job this time had been simple. Who knew his opponent will show that result in him. Cyborg samurai song caused him keen mental suffering or distress the expression of grief and sadness appeared it was like giving peace to his mind. the grief will make smaller inside, like his will collapse in on itself, but it doesn't.

It was foolish of him to underestimate his opponent before know what he can do. As the samurai thought about his 'carelessness' and 'bad' performance here, he started to unsheath his samurai sword. The man name Kiji noticed that he's failing to use his Haki that he meant to use to perform his attack more effectively

It was so confusing, to point it was making him irritated. And besides, he doesn't really care about it anymore.

"You wanna die asshole?" Kiji who was hiding, came out running towards the cyborg samurai with his sword held outstretched in one arm. As the man name Kiji about to reach his opponent side, he executes a two-handed overhead swing to split his opponent into two from the top down
    Daishinkan (大辰撼 Daishinkan?, literally meaning "Great Dragon Shock"): Daishinkan consists of the user running towards his opponent with their sword held outstretched in one arm. He then executes a two-handed overhead swing used to split his opponent into two from the top down.(61 Mastery, 61 Strength and 61 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: A

[Nero POV]

Nero turned and saw thugs in the ground tasting their defeat, As Nero looked at them, he asked, "This is...all you got?"

The brown hair thug first made a face at Nero, and then smiled as if he finally understood everything. "There are others who will come for your head. You can't fight all of them"

"OK then, I get it...now fuck off jackass." In times like this, he should first consider the situation first, but he didn't think much about it. Since Nero has lost has already finished eating he decides to leave the place.

Nero quietly walked to the existing gate and stopped at the opening of the restaurant. For a moment, in the silence, he remained motionless. "I believe. Or perhaps more precisely, you're the one who's following me this entire time."

After affirming his response, Nero turns his head at the left side of the ally where was a man standing. Nero waited for his reply promptly: "I said it just now, you're the person who's following me."

After just saying that and looking as if he was about to kill that man, he laughed: "Let's end this right here"

"Lightning Fall" Nero kicking off the ground at full force towards his opponent. Nero then performs a mid-air forward somersault, reversing his grip at the same time. As the Nero land, he thrust his sword into the ground. At that moment, a surge of electricity is generated by the sword. If Anyone hit by the skill directly will suffer physical damage, If anyone also caught in the range of the electric attack is additionally stunned.

(81 Mastery, 81 Strength and 51 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: A

Dabit likes this.
  7. Dabit

Bounty Points:
    Saruhashi

After following the blue jacket man for while, Saruhashi saw the man going into a restaurant (i rather wait for him here, i will mantain discretion this way. Plus, if he comes out drunk, it´s gonna make my job easier), or so did the warrior thought as he waited a while for Nero to come out.

A ruckus resounded from the inside of the restaurant as Nero defeated a bunch of thugs picking a fight with him. After that, the young ma came out, but standing at the entrance, he expressed his knowledge on Saruhashi´s presence:
    Lurking from the shadows, Saruhashi acted as if Nero wasn´t talking to him, he just stood there in silence, waiting for the young man to continue his path, but Nero had other plans:
    Saruhashi sighted, figuring his cover had been blown, all he had was words of sarcasm for his assasination target:
    "I heard you the first time". Said the assassin, as he slowly reached for his katana with his right hand, supposing the confrontation could not be avoided at that point. His original plan of striking from the shadows had been foiled by the target´s awareness, but still, the mission needed to be fulfilled if he wanted to collect his paycheck from the Governor.

Then Nero decided no further conversation was needed, he had identified Saruhashi as an enemy and was decided to strike
    As Nero said this words, he dashed into the mercenary, jumping in the air while spinning in a front flip, he thrusted his sword in the ground and generated a surge of electricity right in front of Saruhashi.

Without much chance to dodge the electric wave coming at him, Saruhashi coated his entire body in Invisible Haki, not having enough time to do a proper blocking stance, all he could do was holding tightly to the hilt of his sword, while ducking mid way, clenching his knees and turning his look down, he received the impact head on.
    Mountain Level Attack vs Town Level Durability
    DPR 2 higher than dura: super effective

The assassin got fatally injured all over his body, the electric shock had not only damaged his skin and muscles to the point of making him look like grilled meat, but also made him stunned, unable to move anymore, Saruhashi had been crushed by Nero´s move. The man fell to the ground like a meat sack, but before passing out, he uttered his last words to Nero:
    "Don´t think you´re safe, kid. More will come, you won´t be able to handle what´s coming for you, the Governor hates you and he will rain down hell upon you. Ughhhh"

Dabit

Dabit played his lament song and waited for the lurker to come out, the music he played was meant to make anyone who listens to it very deppressed, thus inhibiting their ability to use Haki, although the lament wouldn´t affect the musician Dabit.

Depression makes a person feel negative about themselves and other. Depending on the character of the individual, it could be reflected in different kinds of behaviors. In the case of the assassin following Dabit, it reflected as a suicide attempt, or so it would seem:
    The mercenary came out of his hiding spot screaming and running foolishly at Iron Dabit, giving out his position and his intentions, he performed an overhead swing from the top down. A powerfull technique capable of spiting a Town in half, but our hero had it covered with ease.

With his left hand, Iron Dabit held the shamisen he was playing in an upright traversal position, blocking the splitting attack. But he knew his precious instrument could get destroyed from the action, so he coated the Shamisen in a hardening, black Haki. The instrument appeared to be all black at the moment Kiji clashed into it.

Town Level Attack vs Mountain Level Durability
    DPR 2 below dura: Not very effective

Thanks to the extra durability of armament haki being poured onto the shamisen, it was capable of resisting the attack. At that moment, using the locking position he and Kiji were in, Dabit took the moment to talk to his enemy directly:

"Im sorry you didn´t liked my lament, i wrote that just for you... This next song i hope you will enjoy more, it´s one of my favorites, it´s a lion´s song of death, courtesy of my blade"

Dabit used his free right hand to grab his sword back handed, placing it upright, he rapidly unsheathed, attacked, and resheathed his sword.

-Ittoryu Iai: Shi Shishi Sonson (一刀流 “居合” “死・獅子歌歌” Ittōryū Iai: Shi Shishi Sonson?, literally meaning "One Sword Style Draw and Resheath Technique: Lion's Song of Death"): A stronger version of his original "Ittoryu Iai: Shishi Sonson". The user swings his sword in a very quick and powerful unsheathe move to slice his opponent. This attack is strong enough to easily decapitate a legendary beast like a Dragon.(41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B

Mountain Level Attack

8. Oreki

Bounty Points:
    [Nero POV]

Assassin samurai endured the pain in his body, and continued to look towards Nero - and he may have noticed Nero was smiling. Nero looked at the raging samurai and said: "That's all right, superstar, go on with your bad self. Go ahead, I got this."

Nero turned his gaze away from the samurai and back to the road, as he starts walking to reach another destination and find clues about the sunflower samurai. He didn't realize that the citizens looked him with wide expression. Meanwhile, Nero's just carried out his path

"Huh? Eh? This situation really is bad" For the first time, it finally occurred to Nero that the situation was more serious than he had initially thought.

But Nero gave his approval to his current situation. It's fine as long as he understands that he doesn't exactly hate getting himself involved in this. He simply dislikes wasting energy on anything bothersome like finding clues or do investigations. His style is the betterment of the planet. In short, it means that for a person like Nero who has no particular interest, just by observing the fact that he has not able to get along with others here in the world, Nero is a grey-colored person.

He's not the kind of person who clearly remembers things that have already come and gone. Even if someone were to tell him that something or other had definitely happened, say in a worse situation, all too often he could only stare blankly at them, offering an unsure "Should I care?" in response.

And yet, though there were also experiences he shared with others, Nero was occasionally the only one able to retain lucid memories of other later on.

Tracing through his memories, he never found anything interesting yet a journey like that all began with a single promise.

In the end, it will be like always.

[Kiji POV]

"Bastard!!!"

With an angry voice, he tried to stand to block the cyborg attack, but at that moment it was like a dream, that dream can not come true.

His fear, however, was not brought about from the violent acts of the man in front of him. Kiji thought the process wasn't even able to grasp either the movement or his actions. because of cyborg fast actions. The pain from the lion's song of death completely caught Kiji, the meant hell of a pain, the blood coughed from the cuts bright red.

Feeling his current situation in this state, he started trembling. When the man who can no longer stand as fall in the ground and looked towards cyborg, "Hey, hey. Mister, that's dirty. Using attacks without warnings"

Kiji continues to smile light-heartedly, his smile faded slightly, and he spoke in a low voice. "If ya gotta fight those governors, then you gotta do it right. Right?'

"That is...... I-......!"

Faintly seeing Cyborg's eyes from behind, the man's started to lose his conscious.

"Y-Y.... You d-didn't" The man had realized that his breathing had started to become rough.

Dabit likes this.
  9. Dabit

Bounty Points:
    Iron Dabit´s draw and resheathe technique had been a success, as he managed to cut his opponent, the mercenary´s blood starts flowing as he cursed Dabit, calling him a Bastard. The Assassin's body starts trembling, shaken by the conmotion of Bit's attack, he falls to the ground, defeated, were he nags at the Cyborg once again:

"Without warning? I did told you another song was coming... What did you expect? A lullaby? Buakaka" said the cyborg samurai, laughting at the enemy's foolishness "Everything goes in war" he finished.

The birkan gave the mercenary a grim look, while the latter smiled, looking at him, and said:

"So the Governor sent you, huh? Coward can't deal with me on his own" said the birkan, while cursing an enemy that hires assassins and lurks from the shadows with his thoughts (that means more will come, i rather get moving)

As Dabit waa lost in his thoughts, the governor's henchman started lossing his consciousness, not being able to speak coherently:
    Realizing the opponent was through, Bit placed his shamisen on his back with the strap attached to it, and started walking towards the temple to rendevouz with Nero and Rei.

An hour later, Iron Dabit reached the temple, he was the second to arrive as Rei was already there. Bit walked up to her, sat in Seiza posture and said:
    "We need to talk, we are being followed by the governor's men. I was attacked. Is there something else about the sunflower samurai you want to tell me?"

Oreki likes this.
  10. Oreki

Bounty Points:
    In the end, Nero didn't find any clue about the sunflower samurai. To think he had searched as much as he had, too

His efforts didn't go through as he thought they will go. This could only mean that he needs to spend more days traveling with Rei and Dabit. Now that he understood this, he supposes he'd be able to peacefully come to terms with the inevitable outcome. Even if he were to consider to betray them, at most he can't do that, it will shame to his principles.

It was precisely this thought process that allowed him to be capable of such incalculable cruelty without even so much as a change in his expression. Perhaps even now, at this very moment, someone appeared to tell Nero what he desires. Will he be fine with it?

According to Rei, Nero should able to find at least a few clues from this village, He stopped walking immediately and without resumption for the rest of the day. However, then he said, "It's a bit strange, As far as I can tell from the Rei words, this village has more knowledge about samurai then any other, and still..."

Perhaps one of the reasons for this was that he did not know how he should handle this situation.

At first, Nero did not intend to wander around in the city too far, but upon second thought, it had been a long time since he had walked alone in the area like that.

Nero went to the restaurant, eat some food there, think about what he should he go to the temple next or not - but just then, "Hey!"

He heard the voice of a girl. Nero was not expecting anyone to call him. Did she get the wrong person? Didn't seem like it could be anything good, at any rate. Nero turns his head to look at that person and found an unfamiliar girl standing there. At her side, she was holding a samurai sword.

"…Who might you be?", Nero asked.

After giving Nero a stunning look, she pulled glasses out of her bag with a sigh, wore them, and gave Nero a look as she said, "Why did you do it?"

Nero didn't understand what she was meant to say as he asked her with puzzle face "What are you talking about?"

"I am talking about you defeating that governor assassin," the girl said.

The image of the of that girl in Nero mind differed, she was wearing casual clothes she looked like someone who's isn't belong to this samurai land. She wore a cotton blouse and a sax blue dungaree skirt. her shoulder-length blue hair had a tendency to curl slightly inward at the ends. Looking at her eyes through the glasses she'd put on, they seemed to carry a certain confusion somehow. Nero couldn't pin her age down more accurately than between 18 and 22

But all that aside, why was she here? Actually, one of the first ideas that came to mind was that she was here to tell Nero there'd been a mistake in the evaluation.

The girl took her glasses off, rubbed her eyes with her soft gentle hand, and looked back at Nero with emotionless eyes. "I was observing you in that fight. That was amazing, how did you do that?"

Still looking her with a puzzled look, she slowly raised her right hand and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"That may be," Nero said. "At any rate, if you want to want to know how I did it, then it would be a waste of time. Cuz I'm not too good at teaching."

She tilted her head. "Let me ask you instead. Do you think I can learn that?"

Nero couldn't think of an answer to that. He scratched his head. Nero was wanting to say something back to this girl. "Look, maybe you're asking me this 'cause you're afraid to listen to the answer and it will make you lose hope. So I think the answer to your question lies in your own thoughts."

She gave a tired sigh. "Is that so. Well, I had only good intentions with my question. But if you found hard to say no, perhaps I did intrude too readily. I must apologize." She quickly bowed her head.

Nero didn't overlook the fact that she had a somehow somber look. But he didn't give any deep thought into what that expression meant.

At her side, Nero let out a small sigh. Nero stopped his train of thought and used those few thoughtless seconds to about to talk to her. As he just about to start an actual conversation with her, he hears loud voices that coming from behind of that girl. At the rear, the government army was coming running, where Nero was standing, and the girl too, who suddenly asking Nero about his fighting skills. Nero suddenly reached out for her hand, the only reaction that girl gave was: "W-wai-t what" he ignores her reaction and steps forward and put his arms around her as he drags her in the behind the wall to avoid the unnecessary fight against the governors

"I'm… sorry to dragging you along like this." Nero didn't read her expression. It was a face starting appear red. She suddenly felt awkward, demure, and coy; Nero holding her and being close to her face made her blush, her gaze a few centimeters at best, she said "Ah," and her eyes gaze stop focusing. She turned her head to the side to avert her gaze. She could feel her heartbeat… A few seconds later, she realized 'Oh wow... why did he smell so nice?'

Nero noticed that governor men already have left the place. Nero took a deep sigh as release the girl from his grip. Seeing her face Nero honestly didn't know which was more realistic - her purely face that seems to be full shyness which Nero failed to notice or the current situation

"What's up?" he asked the girl.

"Please don't think of doing anything strange," She said with concern.

"I'm not thinking anything strange. I'm thinking perfectly natural thoughts for this situation."

"…I believe I know more or less what you are considering," She said. "you know that you can't just get to close to a girl like that, right? If you understand, then I'm glad. But while I am glad, I must say it was bold of you directly holding me like that."

"Just for reference, Glassy, what's a dangerous situation for you?"

"…Hey don't call me Glassy," She pouted. "You have no idea how to talk to girls, have you?"

"Answer my question," Nero said, she was definitely right. Nero has no idea how to talk to girls.

While she was busy staring at Nero with mean look, He whispered: "Why I found hard to deal with her?"

"How do you think you can improve your own strength as a person?" Nero found it a little funny remembering how she had said something very similar to him.

"Hmm. Guess you just have to be reliable about doing things. That's not something I can do, though. I guess you just see things you "can" do in front of you, and you get good at staying on top of them."

"I see," he nodded.

"But," he said as if denying what he just said, "there's something more important than that. And that's not to trust the advice of somebody like me. Somebody who never achieved anything talking about success is just somebody who's just blind to their own failings. So don't follow my example. I can't even understand the basic fundamental of life and teachings. Don't have to show any respect to what a guy like me says."

"We just have only just arrived at the starting line. Mistaking that as a chance to turn things around will do them no good."

Lastly, he said: "Hey, you thinking of asking me for teaching you again?"

"Yes", She smiled innocently.

Nero reply came quick. "Guess you gotta depend on others. 'Cause a single person can't do that much on their own, yeah? Which means you gotta have someone else'’s help. I don't have a whole lotta faith in my own ability, tell you the truth. If it's a problem I can't tackle with"

It was advice he wasn't sure if she should take to heart or not.

"I dunno what's goin' on, but if you wanna accomplish something, don't forget about your goal," he said.

She thanked him, and start walking with Nero.

"What's your name?" She asked, shifting her weight towards Nero.

"It's rude asking other people Name before telling yours"

There was a pause. "…It's Miyagi," She whispered

Nero laughed and said "Call me Nero"

Dabit likes this.
  11. Dabit

Bounty Points:
    The main temple was a large structure, with traditional japanese architecture. In order to get to the main shrine, The entrance was marked by a Romon, a two-storied gate with tile a roof that expands from top to bottom. After it, a series of steps ascended through the ground for 20 meters reaching another Romon gate that led to a small square were the main shrine located, but also adorned with two komainu statues, one of each side. The main shrine was a large tow-storied building, ascending around 20 meters tall, it had wodden walls and structure, with a tile roof with a similar style as the Romon gates.

Rei was sitting just outside the main shrine, she was a cute young girl, with brown straight hair. She styled a juda bun with the help of a wodden stick, which revealed the back side of her neck at plain sight. She wore a pink, traditional japanese kimono and wodden geta sandals. The girl sat calmly on her knees, with her eyes closed as she waited for her partners, Nero and Dabit to come join her.

As Dabit came near and sat beside her, she was a little startled by his words, as the cyborg samurai expressed being attacked by governor's henchmen, and asked about the sunflower samurai.

-Rei: "The Governor's men? Really?" The girl opened hey eyes wider, acting impressed. "How were they even able to find us?"

-
    Dabit: "These men are proffesionals, able to hide their pressence, masters of the sword and haki. Plus, the governor's intelligence network is everywhere, his spies are probably just around the corner" his face was serious, worried about being on the spotlight.

And short moment of silence passed in the buddhist temple when Rei interrupted with an apology:
    -Rei: "Im sorry i got you guys into this mess, but this is important for me. The samurai that smells like the sunflowers is my father" she said, while her eyes stared at the ground.

-Dabit: "Ohh, i see. Well, if it weren't for you, Nero and me would have been executed by the Governor. So im nothing but thankfull for you. We both made an enemy of the Governor by ourselves, and you gave us a fighting chance"

The girl smiled a little cause she felt that the cyborg samurai was being kind to her. She pulled the wodden stick holding her hair bun, letting her hair fall straight, she fiddled with the stick on her hand in a affable way. Her hair was straight and long to her lower back.

-Rei: "The truth is, my father abbandoned me when i was a little girl, i can barely remember him. My last memory of him was in a sunflower field, were he left me, and i never understood why. A couple months after that, my mom died of sickness and i was left alone in this world.... So i want to find him and ask, why did he do that to us? He- he let my mother die" her eyes got tearful as she recalled the hard times of her infancy, but she tried hard not to cry.

The moment for confessions had come and Dabit felt that sharing his story would help the girl a little:
    "I never met my parents. I have been an orphan for all i can remember, raised on a swordsmen dojo, my sensei was the closest thing to a father to me. But one night, he tried to murder me on my sleep, i was able to fend off and kill him instead. It all happened too fast before i was able to even see his face, his heart had stopped beating... I've been chased by his other disciples ever since, and i haven't been able to sleep well after those events. Every night i recall that moment, again and again" Iron Dabit's cyborg eyes got tearfull as well, his face was saddened by remembering the cruel past.

Rei didn't cared any more for formalities, as she hugged Dabit in a affectionable way, and Dabit replied by hugging her back. They found a temporary comfort in holding each other, as they had become closer through their journey, almost like siblings.

A moment passed, when the cyborg let go, he thought of cheering the moment, so he grabbed his shamisen and said:
    "Here, let me play you and song to help you cheer up"

Rei's face enlightened, she smile as she paid attention to the tune.

"An unexpected journey,
    the land of swords and tea,
    made another family,
    Cause we are born free!! (x2)

Chased by the mercenaries,
    but we´re on a lucky spree.
    never bend the knee,

Never falter, never fear,
    It´s all a big trip.
    The power of friendship,
    "

Ballad (requires 21 musicianship mastery, acoustic instrument): a piece of music that expresses a narrative.
    -Makes allies happy. Allies who are happy will perform their job +2% better.

After the song finished, Rei had forgotten her sorrow, and applauded Dabit´s perfomance.
    -Rei: "Yay!! That was nice!! I feel a lot better now" she said while clapping her hand in a cheerful way. The wodden stick she used as a hair pin was still on her hands, she then used it to style her hair again with a juda bun.

-Dabit: "Thank you." he smiled after noticing his song helped his troubled friend.

Oreki likes this.
  12. Oreki

Bounty Points:
    Nero not really sure if he really is fine with all this. Life can feel much too long when nothing's going on, but all too short when things are happening. Nero hadn't even gotten to single clue about the sunflower samurai which makes him feel that it's taking to long. And not a single one among ese villagers give any clue to Nero.

However, everything has an order. He probably need to explain the circumstances leading up to any clue, right?

Miyagi left to sayingwhile giving a smile of "I have something take care off, after I'll meet you at the end road", and then awkwardly looked away. The others nearby looked at Nero as if to say something, but no one spoke up about any problem related to Nero.

He closed his eyes and thought. Sheesh. I'm not suitable for the job... how long am I going to keep up with this job?

He let out a little sigh.

Nero wandered around the shopping district. There were lot people wondering around, Nero gazed at the faded signs of each shop as he walked.

Then it happened, right as Nero passed the tobacco shop inbetween the accessory and candy shops. Normally, Nero probably would have ignored it and went on by. But there was people who's talking in that shop piqued Nero interest, "That's from sunflower field near by"

"Hey" Nero looked at them, and sure enough, they looked him back with confused look. Timidly, Nero asked.

"Yes, is there something you want boy?" the person on the shop counter said without any preface.

"If you don't mind, can you tell me the location of this sunflower field you talking about?" Nero said.

"I see. It's near the other end of the village, the path inbetween end road of this village"

"Ah," Nero nodded. and said. "Actually, it's helpful for me, so thanks!"

"Don't mention it." the man replied

Nero managed a smile and a nod. Well at any rate Nero decide to go to the temple, where it his rendezvous point. Rubbing his eyes and walking under the blazing sun, He wiped the sweat off his forhead with his arm. Nero was coming close to the temple, with that, he reached the main shrine. He stopped as watch his other two member of group was already present there, for some reason looking happy.

Nero sigh "Doesn seem like you guys have anything to share, right?" Nero said curiously, thinking they might have found some more clues about the sunflower. "Well if not, I found near the other end of the village, there is a path inbetween end road of this village, where we can find a sunflower field"

"Depends on my point of view, it might gave us some kind of lead" Nero said, muddling the answer.

"So you were working hard?", Rei asked. Nero just gave simple nod.

Not a seconds later, Nero said. "...You guys are ready to go there?"

Dabit likes this.
  13. Dabit

Bounty Points:
    Rei and the cyborg samurai awaited for their partner Nero to come meet them at the temple. Dabit´s tune had made them feel better, stop thinking about the awfull past and believe in a better future. They were both smiling in a cheerful way when Nero arrived. The young man came asking about their findings.

Dabit gave a look at Nero and told him what he knew: "I was attacked by a henchman hired by the governor. It seems we are being followed by his intelligence network. But nothing much on the sunflower samurai, just that he is Rei´s father. But no idea on were to find him" said Dabit with a serious tone.

"That´s actually a good lead man! Hopefully we are able to find something usefull there. Also, we need to move before more Governor´s men arrive, so it´s good you´re giving us a destination"

Rei told Nero that he´d been working hard with a smile, to which Nero nodded.

Iron Dabit picked himself up, placing his Shamisen on his back, tied with a strap. He streched his arms a little. Rei also stood up. Both facing Nero in a friendly way when the man suggested departing

"Yeah, let´s get moving. Buakaka" said the cyborg samurai with a smile, as he started walking down the temple stairs and headed towards the other end of the village, were his partner mentioned the sunflower field would be.

Oreki likes this.
  14. Oreki

Bounty Points:
    "This sunflower fields is really something," the girl murmured as she watched the view. Her feet were the one continuity in her path that she actually was waiting for, like the burnt orange curls and splatter painted constellations.

They reminded her of her mother and the endless fields of sunflowers during the summer. She remembered the time where her father left her behind, Growing tired, and wondering how she had forgotten that place, "It's the same place"

Nero looked at the girl with an expressionless face as he said, "What about it? Is that the place?"

She then took a thoughtful pose. Nero thought her way of thinking the answer was inadequate. Nero took sigh after two days journey with Dabit and Rei to reach this sunflower field as he glanced over the view

Then Rei managed a smile and a nod. "That's correct, I vaguely remember this place"

"I get it." Indeed, if it went down like that, he really might have felt really long. "Now, here's the question. Who could tell us about that sunflower samurai you speaking of?"

At any rate, Nero saw a gloomy looking old man on the farm, who seems to be resting after his workout as a farmer. It took less than a minute to walk to farmer's destination, Nero smiled wryly. While Rei processed to ask a question to the old man "Sorry to waste your time like this but there is something I want to know."

"I see. I'll gladly try to answer you" Old man said with a smile

"That person is important to me, so maybe you may heard of him, people know him as samurai that smell like a sunflower."

However, in the next moment, she heard a very familiar name coming from the old man voice. "Are you talking about Kazumi Seizo?"

A sudden, shocking development was coming from Rei voice... "...Kazumi... Seizo..."

Nero curiosity piqued, he quietly listened to the old man who told them that Kazumi Seizo lives on a lonely island.

"Well I suppose you aren't be looking for ghost all this time"

"You think it's stupid, don't you?" Her mouth twisted.

"No..w" The girl glared at Nero in silence for a while, but her expression suddenly softened, and Nero found tears in her eyes as she starts running towards the Lonely island that old man told them about.

"Hey, don't rush?" Nero

"What's this?", Nero asked to Dabit as he felt someone watching them

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
  15. Dabit

Bounty Points:
    The sunflower fields were a sight for sore eyes, the strong yellow colors of the plants almost made the place look like the ground was made of gold from the distance, and the oily aroma made the place so soothing. The flowers dancing with the sunlight, all facing the same direction were the sun shown bright. A few farmers worked the field, watering and nurturing the plants, caring for them with a mother would care for her child.

Dabit was impressed by the sight of the sunflower field, but Rei was the one to act all impressed by it, while Nero kept an expressionles face, asking her if this was the place from her memories, and the girl said was sure of it. Keeping mind on the task at hand, Nero walked to an old farmer man as Dabit followed along. Nero and Rei asked the farmer about the samurai that smells like the sunflowers, to which the man revealed a name: Kazumi Seizo, who apparently lives on a lonely island to the west.

Nero was surprised to learn that the sunflower samurai was actually a real person, but Rei began crying and running way towards the west.

"Sigh, of course it´s not a ghost! Rei is very sensitive about her father. Just remembering name of the man that abandonned her, brought back hard feelings she´s been reppresing for years. She´s still just a kid, forced to act like an adult due to the cruelness of this world." Dabit shook his head in reprobation while crossing his arms, and started walking after Rei. The path to the west coast will take a couple hours on foot, and the sooner they got moving, the better.

Nero interrupted Dabit:
    "Yeah i sense it too, there is a killing intent after us. It´s probably more Governor´s henchmen. We will deal with them when the time comes. For now we gotta go after the girl, protect her from lurkers" said the cyborg samurai as he followed after the girl.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    Oreki likes this.
  16. Oreki

Bounty Points:
    [Kariya POV]

He wants to hear about these two warriors, one with blue jacket and another one with cyborg looking style, why? All he can do is reminiscence, you know, they're the enemy of there culture. Without being noticed by any of the others - he made his way through following them. Which is to say they did their fair share of ridiculous things, For good or bad, he wants to kill these two. Until now these were a wind that blew through the streets.

The man's name was Kariya

Rumor also has it that by now he's had tons of lives on his record, and his killing habits do appear somewhat unique. Rumor has it that he is one of the most feared assassins in the samurai world. The samurai killer

"What are they talking about…" The man said while looking at the Cyborg samurai, Rei, Nero, and the old farmer smiled then twisted it. It was hard to hear what they were talking about, but from the way, that girl was shown it was easy to tell that she find heard something important to her. From her expression, one could guess that she was the state in complete emotion.

"I'll Kill them!" The man said in a cold voice as if to himself, not seeming to mind that the presence could be seen.

The female who was probably crying starting running towards the west where lonely island resides, on the other hand. Having finished their talk with that farmer, the other two also processed to follow the young lady.

Now the samurai was curious about the talk they had the with that farmer. Thoughts ran through his mind as he looked towards the farmer, and immediately he felt should talk to this farmer as if he will gain something from it.

In any case, he walked at the farmer direction. In a matter of time, the man had appeared in front of the farmer before the farmer could notice his presence.

"Those three...what they were asking to you?" He said in near-cold tone making farmer uncomfortable and nervous. "TELL ME!!"

As he listened to the man groan, the old man trembled in fear, scared, without any thought he spoke "Kazumi Seizo"

"Eh... I remember this name, he's the enemy of our shogun"

Kariya talked in a cold tone to old man, who was blocked consumed by the fear of that man."Don't worry. I am not thinking of killing you. But I'm taking that horse"

He points his finger towards the horse that standing outside of the field while looking at the old man with cold-hearted eyes as if they telling him if tried to refuse to give the horse he will suffer death.

"You can take that horse!" As soon as the mumbled voice echoed Kariya's ears, he smiled. The man didn't waste any of his time, he took the horse and proceed to move towards the lonely island before those kids reach it

Dabit likes this.
  17. Dabit

Bounty Points:
    Inuyama
    The man commonly known as the Mountain Dog (Inuyama), is a ruthless mercenary, known by many across the samurai country, yet nobody knows his real name. He is
    a semi-old man with a wrinkly face and brown hair with a medium length top knot o the back of his head. He wears a blue kimono that reveals his chest, and carries his sword on his left side. For him, killing is merely just a business, it's nothing personal, yet he won´t hesitate to murder anyone in cold blood when somebody interferes on his objectives. He likes to have fun but is also a very wise man.

The Mountain Dog had been hired by the Governor to deal with Nero and Dabit, two ronin samurai that had caused great deal of damage to his property and his reputation, by murdering many of his men and escaping execution. He followed after Kariya in the search for the wanted men.

Inuyama stood from the distance, in the sunflower field, observing the targets as they approached an old farmer of the field, and Kariya wondered.

"Looks like they are gathering information, but what would they want from a simple sunflower farmer that they coudn´t get from the village? Let´s wait for them to leave and interrogate that farmer" the mercenary said with a smiling face and his eyes almost closed, as Kariya seemed to be cursing them, showing an urge to kill them.

After the criminals left, Inuyama approached the farmer alongside Kariya, but Kariya was the first one to speak:
    The farmer showed fear towards his interrogators, sweating profusely as he revealed that the wanted men were searching for Kazumi Seizo, a sworn enemy of the samurai coutry shogunate, living on a lonely island in the west coast of the country.

"Kazumi Seizo... a herectic that acts against the customs of our country. We should deal with him first and wait for the criminals to come looking for him. The shogunate has been after him for years" said the Mountain Dog with a frown on his face, planning a strategy to deal with the wanted men.

Kariya rushed the plan of action, as he took one of the farmers horse
    The farmer had no choice but to agree to the samurai´s demands, no chance to argue with a warrior sided with the government.

"Oi farmer man, do you have any other horse i can borrow?" said Inuyama with a serious tone, watching as Kariya speed of without waiting for him.

-Farmer: "Im sorry, all i have left now that mare, but i need it to work the fields" said the old man acting worried about his animals.

"Either you give me the mare and the Governor will cmpensate you for it, or you will die for hiding important information on a wanted man and obstaculizing official duties" said the warrior with an aggressive look on his face while gripping the hilt of his sword, threatening the poor farmer.

-Farmer: "Alright, i won´t argue with that, take the mare, but please don´t kill me"

Without a second thought, the Mountain Dog went to the mare and climbed on it´s back, speeding off after Kariya and en route to the west coast.

Oreki likes this.
  18. Oreki

Bounty Points:
    The fact of the matter was, Nero always been a person who made himself difficult to save.

Nero didn't feel like making a such a hurry and be reckless in the last moment. It was possible they themselves did not register it. On some level, to the two of them, with their long grudge for the fight, and their unfinished business was a clear marker of the end.

"This is so sudden, but do you want to know that someone is following us or not?" It was blunt, but Nero was being careful not to ruin his impression that sent it to Dabit.

Dabit should have an idea of the situation from the hollow look Nero was giving. Nero's expression showed no sign of any emotion in particular. However, in those eyes was a stare with enough intimidation to freeze the surroundings. "I have Absolutely no business with Rei father situation. Continue your path, follow her and I take care of that son of a bitch who's following us around."

Nero, seemingly unable to understand the problem, tilted his head as he said this. This action showed off his mature side.

"But, I mean... Getting this much just to run around watching her, while some killers seem to be after us..."

Nero had absolutely no interest in anyone family matters, so he decided to take the topic as quickly as possible. "...... Anyway, there is one small chance that someone following her you go after Rei."

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    Dabit likes this.
  19. Dabit

Bounty Points:
    Dabit

The cyborg samurai walked along Nero, even though he had planned to postpone the battle against the stocker, Nero seemed to prefer a more aggresive aproach:
    "We already know. It´s obviously more Governor´s men, but you are right. We shouldn´t lead the attacker to the place were Rei´s father is hiding" said Dabit while turning his look at Nero, trying to think of the best possible action. The feeling on the air was cold as Dabit stared back at Nero, this wasn´t a moment of action, no fear was to be shown on a warrior´s eyes. There was a battle upcoming either they were ready or not, but deciding how to approach it was the hard part.

Nero took the iniciative as he proposed dealing with the stoker right away, an aggresive, yet smart move:
    "You are right, we can´t afford them getting to Rei and her father... Their long awaited family reunion will be ruined. So let´s take care of the stoker and make sure he doesn´t follow us. I will also fight."

Little did the cyborg know, the danger lurked all around them and Rei, all of them were wanted by the Governor dead. The risk involving this mission was beyond his understanding, at least for the moment.

"Ok, i will go after Rei and protect her, we don´t know what dangers she might face up ahead. After you deal with the scumbag, come meet us at the island" he said with a nod while smirking, agreeing to this plan of action.

Dabit ran off, leaving his partner behind. His sandals making a kata kata kata sound with every step he made through the road towards the coast. (Shit, just don´t die on us Nero... If something were to happen to Nero or Rei, i will fell guilty for not being there... Now where did this girl go?)

Until he finally made it to the coast, were there was a small port, made of a wodden structure, were the fishermen docked their boats. Seagulls were chriping and the smell of salt impregnated the air.

At the distance, a small wodden boat just left the port. There was a man guiding it and the girl Rei, was sitting on it. The cyborg samurai had been to late to join her in time.
    "REIIIII!!!" he yelled his lungs out trying to make the girl notice his presence and wait for him.

The girl turned around from her boat, she noticed the cyborg samurai screaming, but the boat didn´t stopped, it kept it´s course towards the lonely island. She knew she had to do this as soon as possible.

(Shit, i need a boat to catch up to her) the samurai thought, with a concerned look on his face.

Walking up to a fisherman nearby, one with a boat with him, Dabit asked:
    "O-san, im sorry to ask, but can you give me a ride to that lonely island over there?" he asked while pointing at the island, visible on the distance.

-Fisherman: "Why do you want to go there? Nobody lives on that island"
    -Dabit: "Please, these coins are all i have, take them as payment" said Dabit with a concerned face, hoping the fisherman would agree, and he did.

The small wooden vessel departed towards the lonely island. All Dabit could do was wait to arrive soon, the expectative making him anxious along the way.

Rei

The ship the girl was riding arrived at the shores of the lonely island, there was no port to dock the boat properly, so it docked on the beach. Rei got out steping on the water a little, then finally touching the sandy ground of the beach.

The lonely island was a rather small terrain. Around 1500 square meters and that was about it. After the beach, there was a small path leading upwards, were a small hut was placed, and after it there was a small peak were the land ended in a precipice that lead to the water and rocks.

Rei walked up to the small hut. The cabin seemed a little abandoned due to lack of maintenance. The timber seemed to be rotting already.
    The girl knocked the door three times, but no one answered. She knocked again with no reply. Finally, she just entered, and there she saw an old man laying in a straw bed. She walked into the man and spoke:

-Rei: "Hey, father... It´s been a while. It´s me, Rei."

-Kazumi: "Rei? For the heavens!! Thank god you are alive. Im sorry but my eyes are too tired to open them" the old man replied in shock, a voice he never expected to hear again was the voice of his daughter.
    -Rei: "I just came here to ask you one question. Why did you leave me and mom?"
    -Kazumi: "I am so sorry Rei. The truth is that I became a christian and because of that, the shogunate considered me a threat to the buddhist religion and the overall culture of this country. So they began prosecutting me. I feared they would come after you and your mother aswell, so i had to make the hard choice to leave you"
    -Rei: "My mother died soon after that. I don´t think i will ever forgive you"
    -Kazumi: "Im sorry a thousand times. I don´t think i will ever be able to repay the suffering i caused you. If it´s worth any comfort. Not a single day has passed without me thinking of you and your mother. I love you both more than anything" the old man couldn´t withold his tears, crying as he realized the effect of his past actions.
    -Rei:"Goodbye old man" said Rei, turning around on her father and setting ready to leave the hut.

When she opened the door. A tall samurai man with a padlock beard and a top knot was waiting outside. The girl was freightened to see this man, she didn´t knew any other way to react.

Inuyama

The mountain dog rode the mare for a short distance through the road towards the coast, untill he saw one of the wanted men waiting for him, the boy with the blue jacket. He inmediately stopped the horse into a halt and said:

"Ohhh so you waited for me and plan to sacrifice yourself for your friends, huh?" said the mercenary, getting down from his horse with a face of amusement, holding the hilt of his sword as if getting ready to dispatch Nero.

20. Oreki

Bounty Points:
    [Kariya]

Consequently, the scene that greeted her eyes did not contain fear - there were only a number of the killer. Unconsciously heaving a fear of samurai at Rei face appeared, Kariya exclaimed. "This world doesn't really hold anything especially fearful, just like how anything is capable of causing cancer, any life is capable of exterminating another's life. Anyway, I didn't taunt myself into coming today just to catch the wind together."

Kariya who indifferently started talking about life. At the moment, Kariya's face darkened, he stares at the Kazumi through the murderous eyes.

"Given this kind of response, I guess the rumor that you're Kazumi Seizo is true."

"Don't be like that, I only come here, so I can end your miserable life which has lost it's meaning long ago. And maybe, you found something that suitable for your life"

Kariya finished with these obscure words, Kazumi shook his head with a bitter smile. "I didn't think you would be so vigilant about me."

"I am very cautious Kazumi, after all, we get fed with things related to betrays" Kariya responded to Kazumi's statement while still staring at him with killing intent.

His tone didn't sound like he was being ironic. Kazumi couldn't properly see Kariya expression and started to doubt his true intentions - all he did was to accept his fate, seemingly ignoring his obvious coming death, he closed his eyes and said. "A samurai should always be prepared for death - whether his own or someone else's. The Way of the samurai is to be found in dying."

"Nicely said" In response Kariya, smiling slightly he drew his sword, having the conviction to kill the traitor called Kazumi Seizo.

"Rei I spent my life thinking about you and your mother, thinking I could take them back. forgive me for what I have done..." That was a terrific sight Rei eyes filled with tears as Kariya cut down the neck of Kazumi father with sharp samurai blade.

Kariya wore a serious face and turn his head towards Rei, though it's still uncertain for Rei what he will do next. "Kazumi family is traitor as much as him, so I cannot let you live either. Your retainers will die too"

The moment she heard this, her body started to tremble. When Kariya start walked on her side holding his sword, there was something quite impossible to miss. Even though her fear was starting take over her, she still did her best to run from that place far away from Kariya.

She stopped running as a cliff comes in her way at present it was hard to tell on which side she fell. On her face, her fear was started to fade she knew it was already too late.

The man with the sword in his hand was ready to deliver a direct slash at the Rei right to cut her down. "Accept it, running away from me won't do any good, Now DIE!"

[Nero]

In response Nero, smiling slightly, narrowed his eyes, and replied somewhat irritatedly. "You look like you need a hug, but you're not gonna get one from me. -Better get lost."

Inuyama conviction to kill Nero was almost like a bad joke. Nero looked into the distance, and he smirks widely as if he had visualized something. Though Nero felt puzzled at Inu's disturbing words but thought it not unusual, and he said, "So, if the tiger leaves its skin, as a human, what name do you mean to leave? I'd be thrilled if you left your name on history as some psycho killer."

After some thought, Nero's smile vanished from his face, and he looked up at the Inuyama as he spoke. "Well as Human I don't have time for your crap. SONIC LEAP"

Nero hardening his sword the color of armament as he raised his sword atop his shoulder to consists of a single top to bottom vertical slash as he charged from over twice the distance in an instant. Perhaps having detected the man strength decide not to go easy, "I'll put it simply for your bad brain, DIE ASSHOLE!"

----------------------------
    Name: Sonic Leap
    Requirements:
    61 Mastery, 61 Strength and 61 Movement Speed
    DPR: A

hardening boost: +2

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    Dabit likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice