Organizations THE EVERYTHING PIRATES APPEAR

Discussion in 'One Piece Role Play' started by joby, May 20, 2018.

Share This Page

?

Are you ‘WITH US’ or ‘AGAINST US’?

1. WITH US

2. AGAINST US

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. joby

joby

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Everything Family Portrait by @joby
    [​IMG]

Everything Family Portrait by @Cpt.
    (rough sizing: Kiki laying on his side and Zeus sitting to fit in the shot lol)
    [​IMG]
    —General crew info will Go here—
    [​IMG]
    Captain: "Half Tooth" Every T. Jobymamushi
    Bounty: 184,950,000 (@joby )
    [​IMG]
    Vice Captain:
    "Bare Bones" Xatch
    Bounty: 107,350,000(@Portgas D. Xatch )
    [​IMG]
    Navigator:
    "Hardwired" Shalki
    Bounty: 22,000,000(@Cpt. )
    [​IMG]
    Lifeguard:
    "VERY" Lepi
    Bounty: 80,080,000(@Chris Mic )
    [​IMG]
    Giant: "Princess" Kiki
    Bounty:81,500,000 (@Smileyman )
    [​IMG]
    Scientist:Professor Dondigo
    Bounty: 1,250,000(@Don Smitheroni )

[​IMG]
    Gunslinger/Botanist: Smokey McPot
    Bounty: NA(@NARDsSs )

[​IMG]
    Blacksmith: Zeus
    Bounty: NA(@Dr_Ali )
    ———————
    NPC CREW MATES

Gatsu
    lv 30 x 5 = 150
    human +2 strength, +2 speed, +2 vitality, +3strength
    strength: 50 (35+15)
    speed: 50(44+6)
    -reaction: 50
    -mobility: 50
    vitality: 46(40+6)
    -durability: 42
    -stamina: 50
    martial arts: 31
    -berserker style: 41
    -crossbow: 21
    -------------------------
    Casca
    20x5 = 100
    Human
    +2 str, +5 speed, +2 vitality

strength: 31 (27+4)
    speed: 40(30+10)
    -reaction: 40
    -movement: 40
    vitality: 31.5(27.5+4)
    -durability: 31
    -stamina: 32
    martial arts: 15.5
    -straight sword: 31
    ———————————————
    10x lvl 10 (Fodder)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  2. joby

joby

Bounty Points:
    Up to date list of all the territories held by the Everything Pirates.

thanks @Fanboy sins [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
    Luna <3, Cpt., Chris Mic and 3 others like this.
  3. joby

joby

Bounty Points:
    “Joby talking”
    Joby’s Captain’s Speech

Narration/actions
    Joby’s thoughts
    “Someone else talking”

“Oi! OI!!! Oiiii!!!!!!! I SAID ‘OI!’ GODDAMMIT EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!”

It seemed that today, even on an island as strange and as far from ordinary as this one, some strange individuals were making a ruckus down at the docks....

A large crowd of townsfolk, merchants, travelers and pirates had gathered to watch as the unusual scene unfolded before them...

Jobymamushi stands in front of the Free and Easy, overlooking the crowd of people and those who had already stepped forward.... and prepares to address them as their Captain. Truth be told, the notion of having to play a role in such a hierarchical structure made him pretty uncomfortable... but he decided to just not behave any differently than he normally would and not let the semantics get to him. Language was slippery after all...

*ahem*

Existence is beyond the power of words
    To define,
    Words may be used
    But are none of them absolute.
    In the beginning of Heaven and Earth there were no words,
    Words came out of the Womb of Matter;
    And whether you see to the Core of Life
    With dispassion,
    Or passionately observe the Surface,
    The Core and the Surface
    Are essentially the same,
    Words making them seem different
    But only to express appearances!
    If a name be needed, Wonder names them both:
    From Wonder into Wonder,
    Existence opens.*

My master used to tell me that the word, 'Wonder,' meant the same thing as 'Darkness.'

It's true.

When will people stop putting one thing over and against another thing? Calling this person Noble, and this one a herdsman? Calling one punishment 'Justice' and the other a 'Crime', one thing 'Good' and the other 'Bad'.... How boring and how dense!

Deep in the world's caves and oceans, there are fish that live in the Darkness and depend on it. If you dragged them out into the sun, they'd die as horrifying a death as any! The light alone would kill them long before anything else did!

TWO FROM ONE!

This is the root of suffering.

They cut everything in half! They say “I like this” part but “not that other” part.

There is no Other!

They divide up their minds and think they are dividing the world into little packages. Better yet—they believe the world is already divided! HAH! Like it was MADE THAT WAY?! They really couldn’t be more bound by their own perception.... IT IS ALL INVENTION! None of it is real!

They cut up their own souls and portion themselves up into bite-sized pieces they can swallow more easily… only so that the pieces they reject and refuse to understand can go into make-believe trashcans that follow them wherever they go! Unaware that what they do is violence to themselves and others!

Because there is no Other! There is only One.

Those who should sail with me under this flag, know this…..

Our aim is TOTAL FREEDOM!

Not just for us, but for ALL! Because there is no us, there is no them. There is only One.

Many Men.

One Wilderness.

No half-measures. No divisions. No mutilating this world into a “this” and a “that” any further! Either EVERYONE is free, or NO BODY is! There is no other Truth greater than this….

For those of you thinking, that, we don’t sound very much like Pirates, well....

Jobymamushi’s mouth cracks into an impressively large grin...

The “World” they have created is an illusion. It’s values and names mean nothing to us. Things are so because they are so. Wha makes them so? Naming them so, makes them so. So they name us Pirates? They name us criminals? They name us unfit for their “World”? Then come and join me, my precious Nakama, let us show them just how “Right” about us they really are. :vonFlame:

It is already our’s! EVERYTHING! Or none of it is! All that is thought or is spoken!!!

HEAR THIS YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS!!!!!!!

THE FUTURE OF THIS WORLD HAS BEEN DECIDED! THIS—

—IS OUR WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: May 20, 2018
  4. Cpt.

Cpt.

Bounty Points:
    Shalki's actions
    *narrator
    "Shalki talking"
    Shalki thinking
    {his processor, cpu, in his head}
    your name here: "other people talking"

--------------------------------------------

Shalki was by the side of "The Free and Easy" staring off into the boundless ocean. *
    His mind was clear. Well at least as clear as someone with his experiences mind could be. Long gone was the rattle of cpu, his processor, which he had now programmed to his will. Gone were the thoughts of despair that tormented him about the death that he had caused. Gone was the naivety of the young Skypiean boy who had journeyed to the blue sea at the age of 20 to become a pirate.

What stood in his place now was a metallic husk of a man. With a clear mind, focused. Ready. Waiting... When he heard "The Boundless Ocean" calling his new crew together.

*Shalki was an average size skypiean cyborg, cloaked in a dark navy poncho. Above him sailed four little grey clouds. Shalki turned toward his captain and seemed to almost float toward the rest of his crew. *His little clouds whistled and follow him as they gave off a light burst of air contradicting the flow of the current winds. It was hard to tell much of anything about his movements as his poncho cloak covered his whole body besides his antenna and lower face.

Shalki stopped just behind his bigger companions and listened patiently to Joby's speech. Hanging on to every sound.

He speaks so clearly, yet in such wonderful riddles. *Shalki thought, what do you make of this, cpu?
    {02, I am not built to understand the subjectivity of the world, but what he is saying has truth to it. Words were invented to describe, not to be. Class only matters in a societal context. But I have never heard of "fish of darkness" that die to the sun.}
    Hahaha! Wonderful. It appears we have much to learn from this man after all!

C.P.T. continues to listen.
    Hmm yes how we see the world is just a construct made through our very own perception? I suppose my very life is a testament to that.

Joby: "Our aim is TOTAL FREEDOM! Not just for us, but for ALL!"

Such a noble dream. Perhaps, foolishly noble. It warms my heart none the less.

Joby: "THE FUTURE OF THIS WORLD HAS BEEN DECIDED! THIS - IS OUR WORLD!!!!!!"

"cha cha cha cha" *the sound of metal distorts an otherwise normal gleeful laughter, something rarely heard from Shalki. He floats through his companions to face Joby and looks into the soul of his eyes! *C.P.T.'s eyes glow a light radiant blue to reflect the color of the sky as they now appear visible from beneath the shadow of his hood.

Shalki turns to face his whole crew, *
    the wind gently folds his hood off of his head revealing a bright sunlight golden metal face and a deep fire red/orange brow plate, both brilliantly reflecting the rays of the sun. :blacksunrays:

"I am the world. I am the universe. I am god. I am the truth...

I am all, and I am one. And now... I am also all of you! :D Before us stands our noble Mushabi, our captain. But so too are we all.

I am Shalki, a computerized power transformer. Model #02 to be precise. I am a runaway cipher pol cyborg trainee wanted by the world, and now... so too are we all!

Furthermore and most importantly. I will serve the position of navigator on our ship and I will guide the Mushabi to his dream!"
    :smuggrin:

:zap: BOOM! *a bolt of lightning suddenly shot down from the four little clouds which had turned black for a moment.

"And it is my hope that we will fulfill my dream as well..." :blobevil:

5. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
    Speech
    Narration/Actions
    Internal Thoughts

Lepi listened to the monkey's speech in fascination. His mind going dumb a few times throughout the speech as well as the rest of his crewmates however, he found it hard to focus all of his attention. Lepi always faced challenges paying attention in class even if he wanted to.

But there was something captivating about Joby's words. About the words of the rest of his crew. And as soon as he realised the situation he was in, the crew he and his comrades had joined and as soon as Joby exclaimed the Everything Pirates' goal... Lepi had to step in to speak his mind.

THAT DREAM IS IMPOSSIBLE! Are you an idiot? XAXAXAXA! Freedom for everything? That's stupid!

I LOVE IT, LET'S DO IT!!!!!!

Lepi fist-bumped the air as the rest of his body followed in a tall hop, accomodating his fist being raised in the air triumphantly.

So this is what being in a pirate crew feels like... I'M A REAL PIRATE NOW!!!

Tears started forming at the young fishman's eyes as he took off his cap proudly to look at the rest of his crew face to face, hearing out their words and continuing to tear up at their exclamations, especially at the skeleton whose existence didn't seem to surprise the fishman nearly as much as the rest of his crew. Lepi laughed and cheered at his crew's hilarious comments. Genuine laughter like this hadn't been felt by the young fishman in so, so long...

He finally felt happy. He had joined a pirate crew. The celebration had began and Lepi was too occupied getting caught up in the excitement of his nakama. But soon enough, he decided it was time to step in. Having been silent so far, purely because of being in awe of everyone else, admiring their resolve, he took a step forward. It was his time to vouch as well.

Approaching his captain, Lepi's cap still off, his threw it on the ground in order to take a moment for himself... to bow down to Jobymamushi.

CAPTAIN MONKEY! I AM VERY HUMBLED TO BE IN YOUR CREW! THANK YOU FOR HAVING ME! MY DREAM IS TO ONE DAY BRING FREEDOM TO MANY PEOPLE AS WELL! TO LIVE FREELY! I WILL FOLLOW YOU NO MATTER WHAT, NO MATTER WHERE! MY LIFE IS IN YOUR HANDS AND I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN!

As Lepi was still down on his hands and knees, the bright glow in his eyes, announcing his dedication and allegiance to the captain... suddenly vanished, as tears further started raining down like a river from his eyes.

THANK YOU!!... *sniff* THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Hey, mom... do you see me? Do you see me right now? I promise I will make you happy... I promise. This is where it begins. We're all going to be free...

Soon enough, Lepi stood back up, his scaly body reflecting the sun behind him as he took his cap from the ground and put it on again, before wiping the tears from his face with his coat's sleeves and giving the rest of his crew, but most proudly his captain, a big smile. The biggest he could muster. He closed his eyes as his smile got wider, and gave a soldier's salute, before making one last exclamation.

LET'S BE GREAT PIRATES TOGETHER!!!

The sun shined brightly on the Free and Easy as Lepi finished his moment, not even being able to realise the incredible adventure waiting for him and his new crew.

THE CURTAIN RISES ON A NEW ADVENTURE!

6. Smileyman

Smileyman

Bounty Points:
    Internal Thoughts
    Speech
    Actions

Sometimes ill do the internal though in 3rd person. then it will just be normal text.

"Our aim is TOTAL FREEDOM!"

Kiki shivered as this man, his captain spoke. FREEEDOM.

"HEAR THIS YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS!!!!!!!

THE FUTURE OF THIS WORLD HAS BEEN DECIDED! THIS—

—IS OUR WORLD!!!!!!!!!!"

Kiki almost vibrated with excitement.

"I wonder whether I can speak now? is it my turn yet? who is next? will they mind? they don't look happy having kiki around. Am I taking to much space? maybe I should have gone stand on one side?" Kiki thought as his doubt and insecurities creeped in. Truth be told, Kiki was harder on himself than anybody ever will be, he knew that but this thought still made their way in. Almost out of reflexed Kiki stepped even closer to his new brothers and his insecurities washed away. That feeling of "this where I belong" took away all worries and doubt.

"I am Shalki, a computerized power transformer. Model #02 to be precise. I am a runaway cipher pol cyborg trainee wanted by the world, and now... so too are we all!"

"So Coooool, so shiny... Can I play with the robot? Better not, he sounds like he is strong enough to hurt even Kiki" Kiki thought as another of his new friends spoke.

"LET'S BE GREAT PIRATES TOGETHER!!!"

Kiki listened to the man he had just the other day fought in a life or death battle. The man he made friends with, kiki watched the man's tears well up and kiki knew they all felt the same way. This is going to be a fun adventure. Kiki lives for the adventure, the surprise and unexpected, the freedom of it all, this is why kiki is here.

"KIKIKIKI KIKIKIKI KIKIKIKI" Kiki laughed out loud. Kiki stepped forward once more, he got down on one knee and said "I came from the north, I cam here to have my dream come through but as we met, I knew my dream had changed. TODAY I DECLARE MY DREAM TO HAVE THE MOST AMAZING ADVENTURE THIS WORLD HAVE EVER SEEN!! To live with freedom and conquer these seas with my new family. I pledge my hand, fingers, arms, joints, legs, head well maybe not my fabulous head but everything else to my Captain Every T. Jobymamushi and all of my new and future brothers and sisters. " Kiki said, his voice starting out at a high pitch becoming deeper as Kiki yelled and his natural voice showed whereafter it quickly became high pitched again as kiki realised he slipped up.

"Thank you, everybody, for keeping me around" Kiki ended his speech in a final high pitched voice.

Last edited: May 23, 2018
  7. Don Smitheroni

Don Smitheroni

Bounty Points:
    Speaking
    Thinking
    Action/Narration

Above everyone's head and just below the canopy of the center mast/tree on the free and easy, floats a bubble with three people inside.

Bubbler-Rifle:
    Bubble-floater mode: (projectile size ≈ 2 ft diameter) creates a bubble around the impacted target which will cause the target to float. The encapsulated target still maintains some control over motion while in the bubble (movement speed 1, can move in all directions). These bubble bullets can be broken before impact by projectiles or strong enough air waves. Any attacks from inside or out can break the bubble. (Durability 1) One could however reach their arm outside the bubble and attack or defend from there.

What the hell old man!
    Said Gatsu angrily as he sits with both his legs and arms crossed and his massive sword placed on his lap.
    Why is this taking so long? I thought you said you could control this thing.

Calm down Gatsu, I'm sure the professor knows what he's doing.

Casca said attempting, meagerly, to diffuse Gatsu's impatient attitude. She was standing behind Gatsu as his sword took up most of the space to either side.
    I mean, he made this thing so I'm sure he can cotrol it... Right professor?

Listen up kiddos. It looks like the captain is about to give a speech.
    Said the professor completely glazing over Casca and Gatsu's concerns.

Hmmm, what an interesting perspective, Fascinating... Thought the professor as he gazed down upon the spectacle. Such a strange intriguing bunch of individuals brought together through their desire for freedom. And not just freedom from oppression or persecution, but freedom for the sake of freedom its self. Could this be the Noble cause I've been searching for? Will it help me acompish what I've set out to do? Only time will tell...

Is this thing even moving? Asks a disgruntled Gatsu with his hands now resting on his sword, elbows out to the side.

Gatsu, just relax! We'll be there any minute! You're so impatient! Casca was almost shouting now and sounded more annoyed then Gatsu.

We'll be there soon enough, I want to give them time to introduce themselves. Said the professor as he noticed a peculiar looking cyborg approach the captain and start a speech of his own. This one is quite advanced. One of Vegapunk's creations by the looks of it, though with several modifications... I wonder what sort of life led him here.

Fascinating! What in interesting fellow. Could this dream he mentions have anything to do with my own? Nevertheless I feel he will become an ally most beneficial to my cause. He has chosen to follow this man
    (@joby ) after all so our goals cannot possibly be so different. The professor was excited at the prospect of have such motivated crewmates.

Man, what a band of misfits. Haha-OUCH! Said Gatsu, getting bopped on the head by Casca. What the hell was that for?

Quit being such a jerk!
    Said Casca angrily. They all seem like really nice people! Stop judging them before you ev-

I never said that was a bad thing did I?
    Said Gatsu, cutting off Casca before she could continue lambasting him. They both stay quiet for a moment.

THAT'S IT! I'VE WAITED LONG ENOUGH! Shouts Gatsu as he lifts up his sword...

WAIT! shouts Casca as she reaches out a hand, trying but failing to hinder his actions. Gatsu pluges his massive sword into the bottom of the bubble, popping it and sending the three of them falling to the ground

Oh dear... Thought the professor as they began to fall. A second later a large THUD and a couple of milk curdling CRACKs are heard by all.

WHAT THE HELL GATSU? USE YOUR DAMN HEAD FOR ONCE! Casca shouted rubbing her own head and checking for large bumps.

I got tired of waiting, now GET OFF OF ME! Said Gatsu after having cushioned the fall of both the other passengers by landing underneath them.

Ooofff... Aaahhh.. The professor cracks his back and another round of milk curdling CRACKs are heard. Sorry for being a little late, these things can be convenient for changing elevation but they aren't exactly swift. He says as he points to the Bubbler-Rifle in his other hand. I just want to say that I'm excited to work with all of you in order to accomplish our goals. I'm professor Dondigo and these are my companions, Casca...

Hello everyone it's nice to meet you. Sorry about my IDIOT friend over here.
    Said Casca as She gave Gatsu another bop on the head.

...and this is Gatsu... Continued the professor.

Tsk... Howdy. Said Gatsu still sitting on the ground. The phrase was thick with sarcasm

...I'll be your resident scientist, and these two, up until now, have been protecting me. Actually they're pretty much the only reason I'm able to join you. If it weren't for them I never would have escaped the clutches of the World Government! I can't wait to get started on this wonderful dream of TRUE FREEDOM! HUUUZZAAAA!!!! The professor throws his fist up in the air.

Ziosa, joby, Chris Mic and 2 others like this.
  8. Xatch

Xatch

Bounty Points:
    Narrative
    Inner monologue
    Speaking
    Action

An uneasy tension is felt around the deck of the "free and easy" as a near 12ft skeleton bursts out the Tree exit of the ship, with a barrel over his shoulder, the semi well dressed skeleton Walks into the center of the gathering, and slams the barrel down, Revealing "X-X-X" written on the side....

Free and easy? Huh.... Looking first at Joby, a slight nod gesture is seen... Such a great man, I can hardly look him in the eyes (luckily I don't have any) turning around to face the others that have gathered...

Free and easy?!? From this moment on that's just a dream... Our lives will be anything but FREE and EASY!

Opening up the top of the cask, Xatch plunges a cup into the sake, and hands it to Joby... Plunging several other cups, Xatch extends one to Shalki, Lepi, Kiki, Dondingo, Casca, and Gatsu, before plunging a final cup for himself...

This isn't just a toast, but a contract...a dedication of life (or at minimum 3 months) to this crew.... Our Captain has a dream, and I want to see that happen, and if he gets his way, maybe I'll get mine...

Standing tall, Xatch starts to disrobe in a non erp way, revealing his entire skeletal body, and a single crimson rib bone...

I'm a product of the horrible nature of the WG and Nobel's.... I was apparently so fun to torture... I was fed a fruit that could revive me, if they went "too far accidentally"... Obviously they went to far.... I wont bore you with the details...

But my dream is simple... I was once a humandrill, and have only ever lived by mimicking others.... I one day wish...

IM GOOD ENOUGH AT SOMETHING THAT OTHERS WILL WANT TO MIMIC ME!

You can't tell right now but I'm trying not to cry... Rubbing my eye holes....

I drink to the "free and easy" I drink to our Dreams, but most importantly..

I DRINK AND VOW MY LIFE (tho I'm already dead) TO MY CAPTAIN...

Every T. Jobymamushi.. Kanpai

Ziosa, joby, Chris Mic and 2 others like this.
  9. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
    WOOOOOOOOOOOH! BRING OUT THE BOOZE! YEAH WE'RE PIRATES AND WE DRINK! WE DRINK, MY FRIENDS!!!!!! HAHAAAAH!

*punches hole into the side of the barrel*

:D :D :D :D :D

Lepi stands there with a huge smile on his face, his eyes dozing off away from each other as he has not yet come to the conclusion that this is not where you open the barrel from.

Ziosa, joby and Cpt. like this.
  10. Cpt.

Cpt.

Bounty Points:
    guh... Alcohol? Shalki thought How rude. And he missed the Captain's speech... :catrude:

Doesn't he see I'm made of metal? How am I supposed to drink that stuff. I need oil for my metal parts and water for my human parts. Everything else is useless!
    Shalki and Xatch's relationship started off on the wrong foot.

Well, at least the Mushabi looks happy about it...

Xatch
    : "This isn't just a toast, but a contract...a dedication of life (or at minimum 3 months) to this crew.... Our Captain has a dream, and I want to see that happen, and if he gets his way, maybe I'll get mine..."

Hmm so this is some sort of contract to be underneath the Mushabi then? Maybe I just misunderstand.

Shalki unsurely takes the cup of sake from Xatch. He is honestly a bit touched by Xatch's dream and past :catsalute: He does a toast with his new brethren and gives them all a big smile! ...until he drinks the sake, then his face looks more like ---> :pepeangry:

------------------------------

And so would start a rivalry even greater than Zoro vs Sanji....

Last edited: May 27, 2018
    Ziosa, Xatch, joby and 1 other person like this.
  11. joby

joby

Bounty Points:
    "HEY!"

Jobymamsuhi shouts at Lepi and waits for the fishman to snap back to reality.

"You spill it, you drink it on this ship!"

Jobymamushi tries to grab Lepi's face and plug the hole he just punched in their sake barrel with it so Lepi can drink it before anymore is wasted! :>

--- Double Post Merged, May 27, 2018, Original Post Date: May 27, 2018 ---
    "WELCOME TO THE FREE AND EASY, MY BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL NAKAMA! FROM THIS DAY ONWARD, WE ARE THE EVERYTHING PIRATES!"

Ziosa, Cpt., Xatch and 1 other person like this.
  12. Don Smitheroni

Don Smitheroni

Bounty Points:
    Speaking
    Thinking
    Action/Narration

OH SHIT! NOW WE'RE TALKING! Yells Gatsu, excited to unwind after a long and uncomfortable trip inside of a bubble. BRING SOME OF THAT OVER HERE FISH FACE! OWW! Gatsu receives another Bop from Casca.

Why do you have to be such a jerk!? He has a name you know... What's your name again? Asked Casca, unsure herself.

I believe his name is Lepi my dear. Said the professor as he stepped closer to the barrel reaching out his hand to take three sakke cups, before Lepi drinks it all, which he then passes to Gatsu and Casca. I do hearby pledge my life to my new captain, to this crew, and it's goal of absolute FREEDOM!

Ziosa, Cpt., Xatch and 2 others like this.
  13. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
    Huh? I don't-- before he was able to finish his sentence, Lepi's face was stuffed into the barrel, plugging the leakage.

Ah, I see! I made a mistake and Captain Monkey figured out my head's shape could fix this issue! A truly brilliant observation by my captain, he is so smart! Also this thing tastes weird, maybe I should shut my mouth.

Lepi shut his mouth before realising the booze was being poured into his nose inside the darkness of the barrel.

Hmmmm...

Lepi tried to put his fingers on his chin to think but instead did it to the side of the barrel to little effect.

Maybe I should open it because my nose hurts! I'm supposed to use my mouth then! I could never figure out captain's incredible plan! This surely must be a disciplined act of training me! TIME TO CHUG!

Lepi opened his mouth wide and kept on and on and on at swallowing the barrel of booze until it had gotten past his chin. He had accomplished his ''task'' but... at what cost...

The poor fishman was so drunk, more than he had ever been in his life. Surely he had drunk with his friends before back in Fishman Island, but it was playful and not very appropriate. Yet here he was, so drunk he could barely think straight, he could barely realise he should pull his head out of the barrel. And so,

Lepi's pained back tried to turn but Lepi's head was still in the barrel so he quickly gave up and raised his arm, his hand making a thumbs up sign to signify his excitement in the only way he consciously could.

Ziosa, Cpt., joby and 1 other person like this.
  14. Xatch

Xatch

Bounty Points:
    Taking all of his Sake in one gulp, the sake just spilling down his chest making his nice shirt noticeably wet... what a lively interesting bunch we are... looking around, xatch notices @Cpt. didn't enjoy his booze, and hesitated drinking... Whats with that guy, I don't trust things that don't drink, meanwhile that fish is a HOOT....

Xatch walks up too Shalki *knock* *knock* hitting the metal body... er um what are you?!? your not natural, cold, rigid, weird, no emotions...I CANT MIMIC YOU????

Ziosa, Cpt. and Chris Mic like this.
  15. Cpt.

Cpt.

Bounty Points:
    *Xatch @Portgas D. Xatch walks up to Shalki and starts hitting his metal body like it was some kinda toy.

Shalki scowls at him, but then gives him a big fake grin revealing his creepy jagged mouth below his chin.
    HE'S UNBELIEVABLY RUDE :rage: BARBARIC, SKINLESS!
    He grits his teeth a bit as he says
    "Xatch, right? Well, if you had been here a bit sooner you would have heard me explain myself. I am a C Y B O R G :cyborg: He says it slowly seeing that Xatch literally has no brain. "You are the first mate here, hu? Well, he would wrinkle his brow in addition to squinting his eyes if he were able to as he offers a hand to shake, let's try our best to work together and help the Mushabi."
    Calm down, CPT, calm down. Now's not the time.

Ziosa, Chris Mic and Xatch like this.
  16. Smileyman

Smileyman

Bounty Points:
    Internal Thoughts
    Speech
    Actions

Sometimes ill do the internal though in 3rd person. then it will just be normal text.

Kiki threw back the cup Xatch gave him, it was small but it was the intention that mattered. Small, however, is good, any more and Kiki might no longer be Kiki, and Kiki didn't want to hurt his friends, that is why Kiki doesn't drink anymore.

"TSAAAAAAAAAAR!!!" Kiki screamed in a voice so deep, it sounded like a roaring lion, and then kiki blushed knowing the little sake he had already affected him.

joby, Ziosa and Xatch like this.
  17. Don Smitheroni

Don Smitheroni

Bounty Points:
    Speaking
    Thinking
    Action/narration

Oh! By the way, I brought a few gifts. Said the Professor as another bubble slowly lowered down next to him with a chest inside. Dondigo lifts his cane and pokes the bubble, popping it and sending the chest into the ground with a THUD.

Please, each of you, take one of my patented Dondigo Battle-Brawler's. They're a specially designed power-suit that can increase your movement speed or durability depending on what mode you choose.

(requires 30 science): a suit of powered armor that has two modes. The suit effects will have a 2 turn cool down after activating one of the modes. Destroyed after 3 street level attack or 1 wall/tree level attack. - 10 invention points

1) Defensive mode (requires 21 vitality): the suits in this mode have their own durability and shield the user giving them +10 (lasts one turn)
    Ex: Wall/Tree Level damage to you will become Street Level damage to you if you are wearing a Power Suit in this mode.
    2) Mobility Mode (requires 21 speed): the suits in this mode use pneumatic actuators to provide the user +10 mobility (lasts one turn)

I designed them just before leaving the lab because I thought I would need it to escape, but then I never needed it!
    The professor uses his cane to flip open the top of the chest and reveal the shiny new power-suits. He was quite proud of this alteration to his original design.

Also underneath those are some of the normal power-suits I based them on.

Normal Power Suits: suits of armor that have their own durability and shield the user giving them +1 durability rank.
    Ex: Wall/Tree level damage to you will become Street Level damage to you if you are wearing a Power Suit.
    When suits are destroyed they will need to be repaired after combat.

D-rank Suit (requires 21 Science): Destroyed after a wall/tree level attack or 3 street level attacks
    (21 vitality to use)

They don't have different modes or make you any faster but they're still tough and still quite useful. Think of them more like armor...
    The professor was slightly ashamed of the normal suits he had designed. Armor is one thing, but what kind of super-suit doesn't make you faster or stronger? Nevertheless it was the crews choice which suits they would use, if any at all.

joby, Ziosa, Cpt. and 1 other person like this.
  18. Cpt.

Cpt.

Bounty Points:
    (Shalki is level 35 so he has 17.5 invention points)

Shalki tries to fit the suit on (10 invention points) but his antenna and legs don't fit right in it :feelscryingman:
    Cyborg Antenna (requires self charging electric battery)(21 science needed to tweak cyborg) two omnidirectional microphones, objects built to transduce acoustic energy from every direction into electric energy. Can be used to hear. Charges an electric battery by a small amount each turn. - 5 invention points + 5 modification points

Magnetic Wind Turbine
    uses winds as low as 1.5 meters/second to generate energy which is then used to release the wind back out allowing the user to move with the wind. Movement max is one bracket above mobility speed. Movement is navigation mastery or utility mastery. Vertical height max is navigation /4.
    (requires 41 utility, level 21 science to modify, navigation skill to produce strong enough winds)
    - 5 modification points, 5 invention points to have
    - 1 weather ball to use at half speed per turn
    - 2 weather balls to use at full speed per turn
    - if it is a very windy environment no weather balls needed
    "Looks like you'll have to make me something more custom, professor." (probly 5 invention points worth)(maybe a cloak!)

Ziosa likes this.
  19. Don Smitheroni

Don Smitheroni

Bounty Points:
    Hmm? Hmmmm... The professor examines the body of the cyborg more closely and then finds inspiration. Aahaa! One moment please. The professor walks over to the chest and grabs a suit out from underneath the others. He then sits down and bits of fabric and wires start flying in all directions as he makes modifications to one of the normal 'power-suits'.

Here try this on. It's not quite as effective as a full suit but it should still help some... The professor hands @Cpt. A brand new patented Dondigo Power-Vest!

Dondigo Power Vest
    (requires 30 science): a suit of powered armor that has one mode. The suit effect will have a 2 turn cool down after activating the mode. Destroyed after 3 street level attack or 1 wall/tree level attack. - 5 invention points

1) Defensive mode (requires 21 vitality): the suits in this mode have their own durability and shield the user giving them +10 (lasts one turn)
    Ex: Wall/Tree Level damage to you will become Street Level damage to you if you are wearing a Power Suit in this mode.

joby, Ziosa and Cpt. like this.
  20. Cpt.

Cpt.

Bounty Points:
    Shalki fits the vest on. It is much more comfortable than the full body suit.
    "Wow! This fits pretty good! Pleased to meet you, Professor! I am kind of familiar with Scientists being a cyborg myself."
    He seems to have a bit better personality than Vegapunk. If he studies a lot you can end up being really useful to the Mushabi."

Shalki turns to Gatsu and Casca.
    "Please continue to protect this man, I thank you for your efforts thus far."

Last edited: May 29, 2018
    joby, Ziosa and Don Smitheroni like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice