Fights & Battles The (entire)BMP will invade Wano

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga Discussion' started by Monkey D Theories, Feb 22, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    With BM separated from her crew and alone in enemy territory, I think it makes a lot of sense for perospero to call in the entire forces of WCI to aid mama.

Its as he said. BM is in enemy territory, could have been captured, and kaido is more than willing to take her life. The best possible option for the BMP right now is to call in Katakuri, Cracker, Snack, and the rest of WCI's forces and launch a full scale invasion of Wano kuni in order to save BM.

What do you guys think? Leave your thoughts in the comments below

Lauroe, Konstantis and A-Shihi like this.
  2. Sabolaw

Sabolaw

Bounty Points:
    And who is going to protect Totland and the RP?

3. Anasui

Anasui

Bounty Points:
    There are too many characters opposing Kaido already (counting the marines here).

Katakuri and Oven can stay defending WCI we good.

jazzyjoy92 likes this.
  4. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    Totland doesn’t matter if mama dies

Lauroe likes this.
  5. Endency

Endency

Bounty Points:
    I don't think they have too many people left.

6. Hero Sanji

Hero Sanji

Bounty Points:
    I doubt that more children fröm WCI will be called. Perospero was already playing with the possibility that Big Mom might die and that the crew would get named after him...that's not what you do if you have the attitude to save your Mom no matter what it takes.

Smoothie seems to be the only reasonable one atm and she believes in Big Mom. They will either wait or go in by themselves, but I don't see them calling the others from WCI.

7. King of Hearts

King of Hearts

Bounty Points:
    That would literally leave Tottoland open to mass destruction from the other big name pirates and Emperors like Blackbeard... Or even Kaido's affiliates abroad

Raistlin, jazzyjoy92 and Buusatan94 like this.
  8. Kuroemon

Kuroemon

Bounty Points:
    I think the best bet for Perospero and companies are either they just leave Mama there or try climbing to Wano again and make an alliance with SHP (assuming if they dont know that BM is actually in amnesia stage, not being prisoned like they thought).

They assume that Big Mom is being captured and gonna die soon, it is too late IMO if they wait for aids from totland (it takes 2-3 days right coming from Totland to Wano?)

9. Raistlin

Raistlin

Bounty Points:
    Nah they ain't calling in the others from WCI. They were left behind to defend against invaders and unless you're a Yonkou crew, they're a pretty formidable defene.

This is an unprecedented situation for the BMP too. Though I mock it, 'wait it out' does seem to be the best option at the moment. BM could appear or, something draws King's attention away and the BMP can slip in back to Wano.

10. God_Maggi

God_Maggi

Bounty Points:
    I don't think that eill happen. I'm pretty sure they're just going to wait for Mama where they are.

11. Sabolaw

Sabolaw

Bounty Points:
    It does They were protective actually towards the people

Buusatan94 likes this.
  12. Monkey D. Harambe

Monkey D. Harambe

Bounty Points:
    As I said on a thread before, I like the idea of the war having a bigger cast and therefore, crazier and more chaotic. I'M REAAAALLYYY MAADDFEERRRIIIT.

However, no offense here, I don't think that they will leave Totland completely open, not with Teach as an enemy and with Sakazuki as the marine fleet admiral. Surely the BMP's may have been given bad portrayal throughout WCI arc, but I don't think they'll sink to such level of stupidity as to leave their territory without strong guards.

13. Salah Eddine

Salah Eddine

Bounty Points:
    Well Shanks left his territory and brought all his Main Crew to Marineford (He actually completely left New World)
    WB brought literally everyone to Paradise (Even his Allies)
    And yet no one tried to take his territory even though he was fighting Marine HQ + Shichibukai

I think it's perfectly Normal if all BMP come to Wano

14. Ghidorah Guy

Ghidorah Guy

Bounty Points:
    In Shank's case, he apparently has the means to travel to and fro very quickly, imo by means of a space-manipulating ability possessed by one of the crew.

In Big Mom's case, she' packing a road poneglyph unlike Whitebeard, so makes sense Totland may suffer an incursion by a few Blackbeard Pirates. Perhaps the WG as well depending on how things play out.

Granted, that doesn't preclu bide an invasion of Wano. Should something actually happen to Big Mom during the course of -- and I think that's a huge possibility -- we may just see some of their most powerful forces ( including Katakuri, he ain't outright abandoning her ) leaving port.

Besides, an appearance by Brulee is a big likelihood as well; one of the three Imperial Treasures of Japan happens to be a certain mirror, the Yata no Kagami.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Regalia_of_Japan

If there isn't some giant mirror already present somewhere in Wano, one will somehow definitely appear or be created at some point.

15. Marquis

Marquis

Bounty Points:

Wouldn't be surprised if shanks had.allies aka friends he's made like.luffy that guard his territory

16. Shanks You

Shanks You

Bounty Points:
    They cannot teleport unfortunately. They are too far away to be reinforcements. Rescuing Big Mom is a time sensitive thing. They can't afford to wait for reinforcements. And they also understand the need for protecting WCI.

Buusatan94 likes this.
  17. PhiL

PhiL

Bounty Points:
    So many ways where we could go from here.
    I think Bb will take WCI they cant defend it with bm not at home. Maybe kata will also die would be a great death imo. A strong likeable character that has already fullfilled his role.
    And i really think there will be teamwork till bm regains her memory. Might be the reason only half of bm crew is there and bm got also nerft with this i guess. So fight against kaido and wano forces will be more even with this alliance.
    I think Kaido will taken down by supernova team and in the end bm will regain memory chasing luffy to elbaf where he will get his first 1on1 victory over a yonkou.

18. Mohammedabri2312

Mohammedabri2312

Bounty Points:
    They do, most of the Big Mom Pirates are in Totto Land not with Big Mom, about 10% of the Big Mom Pirates are in Wano

19. Yasu

Yasu

Bounty Points:
    I think BB will attack totoland steal the RP and what is left of the BMP will come to wano to inform Big Mom and the rest about the situation

20. MD Zolo

MD Zolo

Bounty Points:
    BB has done nothing to retrieve the RPs in the last 1 year and he is still doing nothing. He is not going to go for the trouble of collecting RPs. He just want to enhance his strengths first.

But when he hears about Luffy gathering 3 (or 4) RPs, then he will attack Luffy. That feels like the only way to initiate conflict Luffy and BB (without involving Shank's death).

So, BB is coming to Wano I think. I however think that this current situation will force Perospero to call for backup, bringing Snack, Pudding, Germa and Jinbei.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice