1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

The Death of Zoro - Chapter 944 [Oda's foreshadowing]

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Zarus, Apr 23, 2015.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blacklegdemon

blacklegdemon

Bounty Points:
    You read nothed didnt you?I said he was going to imple down.And for my grammer i bet its better than yours
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 11, 2016, Original Post Date: Jan 11, 2016 ---
    Omg read it then text

2. Ban Midou

Ban Midou

Bounty Points:
    I read it in the wiki, also I think Mr.1 confirms the same - http://www.**************/one-piece/190/7

3. tommyl

tommyl

Bounty Points:
    eventhough i hate zoro, he must not be dead! :(;(

4. Cpt.

Cpt. Insterstella Ranger

Bounty Points:
    Zoro may die. Oda seems to only kill off important characters in order to advance the story. Character death that don't advance the story are avoided. Killing Zoro would DEFINITELY advance the story. Idk though maybe it is just symbolizing the death of the sword that Zoro got on Moriah's ship.

5. KeemPirates

KeemPirates

Bounty Points:

Ok so Ik this is late but hey speaking on what you said about zoro dying @944 it's possible but Wit the newly acquired info about jack the drought don't you think that sword/knife you looked up named pira looks similar to jacks weapon??
    If so then it could mean that it is foreshadowing the end or beginning of zoro death match with jack either zoro will kill jack because that's the only way to stop him for good or zoro could possibly die that's my take on it anyways what do you guys think??

6. Joestar

Joestar

Bounty Points:
    These farfetched foreshadow theories make no sense.. -_-

RedDragonStrike likes this.
  7. CrushinDefeat

CrushinDefeat

Bounty Points:
    Not gonna lie dude, Im not sure why you posted on here, when this thread was dead, if you're gonna revive a thread.... post some actual insight or new news on it.....

Syed, SMILE and Joestar like this.
  8. Suda

Suda

Bounty Points:
    NEITHER THE PLOT NOR THE FANS WOULD WANT THAT TO HAPPEN, SO IT WON'T HAPPEN. BLEH.

9. Joestar

Joestar

Bounty Points:
    Not trying to revive it, just saying that these types of threads seriously need to stop..

ordinarystory, CrushinDefeat and Suda like this.
  10. Mat D Bizzo

Mat D Bizzo

Bounty Points:
    :lmao: i thought we had long buried this one :eek:,...but it's common in shounen manga for xracters close to the M.C to die off in a bid to ensure both plot and M.C's character development, so if we are to weigh all the S.H characters, the good sacrificial lamb in this case would be zoro.

11. Udyr the Phoenix

Udyr the Phoenix

Bounty Points:
    I don't really believe that when oda said luffy near the eos will lost someone close to him that one would be zoro or any of his nakama in my pov the one who will die and it would be after luffy learns what happened on void century it would be garp by the hands of wg that will make luffy want to obligerate wg from its core.....most likely am wrong but thats how i see it now

12. CaPTaiN KiDD

CaPTaiN KiDD

Bounty Points:
    zoro could die. but i doubt it. not b4 beating mihawk. luffy cant fight the admirals by himself

13. Will D. Hernandez

Will D. Hernandez

Bounty Points:
    How could Oda know the exact chapter he wants to kill Zoro in when his calculations are extremely inaccurate?

14. Van Reich

Van Reich

Bounty Points:
    Lemme slide on in real quick. My explanation doesn't say anything about Zoro dying. *slides out*

15. Will D. Hernandez

Will D. Hernandez

Bounty Points:
    My point still applies.

I respect the work you put into your theories and calculations. Insane and impressive stuff.

But I just don't see how Oda could have put THAT MUCH thought into chapter patterns/numbers/etc.

This is the same guy who hinted at the Going Merry being killed the year after he said that, but it took three years to happen.

But anyways, I don't want to be super negative or bring people who are having fun down. Keep this stuff up!! :D

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
  16. Josuke

Josuke

Bounty Points:
    I'm sorry but the most badass character will not die.

Roronoa Zheer likes this.
  17. Birdy

Birdy

Bounty Points:
    Well, his sword is cursed. Dunno if he'll die, but death does seem to be waiting around the corner for Zoro.

18. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    I find it extremely hard to believe that Zoro is going to die that early into the story. I do think that Zoro is going to die before the end of the series, but not here. It's just way too early for a major character like that to die. If it does happen though, then I will legit drop One Piece, go to Oda's front door, and slap the hell out of him lol.

19. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    944 leads back to Crocodile
    age debut 44
    born on september, The 9'th month
    =944

I don't know what the hell is going on, but if that theory on the women part for crocodile is true. Then it might make sense. Note the arm reaching out the grave towards zoro, and the rat tail resembles a Hook,Either way this might lead to crocodile male death, as he goes back to being female. And the hand reaching out symbolize crocodile male identity dying and the female identity coming back alive. Note: the rat tail resemble a hook, next to the grave on bottom left is a broken barrel(water barrel, luffy use when fighting crocodile)

If crocodile is a women and regains her female identity,She would fit the final strawhat pirate member (past female enemy oda mention somewhere would be the 10'th so on chapter 944 is when we get crocodile story arc and joining afterwards.

she would be the oldest female strawhat then brook being the final oldest strawhat male

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  20. Roronoa Zheer

Roronoa Zheer

Bounty Points:
    Are you crazy if ODA kills ZORO millions of one piece fans will stop watching the series including me... even if oda wants to kill zoro am pretty sure his editor and shonen are not gonna let him do that.. not everything is for oda to decide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice