1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

the connection between "will of D" and "one piece" . [irl history included]

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Pirate king buggy, Jan 15, 2016.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pirate king buggy

Pirate king buggy

Bounty Points:
    The connection between the Will of D and One piece.

you can watch the video here on YouTube (with more edits and pictures and more info) or read it here.

*first i want to apologize for the really big font , i have bad eye sight.*

I will show you in this video MIND BLOWING events from real life that Eiircho Oda was inspired from. This information will explain to us everything about the Will of D , and hopefully tell us what the ONE PIECE is!

Eiircho Oda was inspired from this Tribe Called “Tuatha Dé Danann” that existed in real life and in Irish mythology .

I will Point out the MIND BLOWING similarities between this tribe and the current events in one piece.

So let’s first state that this tribe is called “Tuatha Dé Danann”.

The first part “Tuatha Dé”

Tuatha means “tribe of the” .. and Dé is the name of the tribe!
    Translates to “Tribe of the Dé”

The second part “Dannan” means “those” it was an extra part made by the monks of Ireland because Irish monks began using to the term “Tuatha De” to refer to Israelites.

so they called it “Tuatha de Dannan” to refer to this Ancient Tribe.

So I’m going to show you the legends of this tribe as how it’s so similar to One Piece.

In the Irish mythology, This Tribe was the one of the first advanced tribes to settle on earth, they were explained as gods or fallen angels who were neither good nor evil, they were also known for having super natural powers, and they came to settle on the earth.

already so far we have Two similarties!

1- Fallen angels or gods who are not from earth?

Doesn’t this seem like the sky island people of birka who had advanced technology and came to earth to settle down?

2- Super natural powers? Does this resemble devil fruits in one piece?

http://postimg.org/image/im4hr3wfd/

Look at this picture, this was the tribe’s symbol.
    Doesn’t it look so similar to the ones on the devil fruits?!

-
    -

This Tribe Dé had a lot of rivals one of them was the Fomorians.
    Take a look at how they looked like.

http://s2.postimg.org/gz4rm0f7t/ugly_ppl.jpg

this one resembles a one piece fishman!

http://s10.postimg.org/5zk79y555/retarded_fishman.jpg

http://s8.postimg.org/c7khsxggl/585277_fishmanb.jpg

the second thing in the picture i notice a dog-human thing.
    I believe it’s the Minkmen tribe.
    the white horse in the back ... is Doc Q from blackbeard's crew! the resemblance is so similar!

The Tribe of Dé Ruled the world and they shared with the other tribes who existed on earth their advanced technology.

Hmmm , do you remember the ancient kingdom of Raftel , it was also said it was an advanced kingdom.

But why did the kingdom of Raftel disappear? Well let’s continue with this story.

And what’s surprising about this tribe is everything about their history is written down , from the name of their scientists and rulers …. Until at one point of time , nothing at all is mentioned. And their kingdom is erased from history as if they no longer exists.

There are many legends and myths about how this Kingdom suddenly vanished, however there is no evidence on how it suddenly vanished.

Some historians said that this tribe vanished because an Army from the Spanish government attacked Ireland and attacked this tribe , and after that they did everything to try to Destroy their kingdom and erase their history.

This is the same thing that the world government did , and its still doing it to everyone who tries to learn the ancient language of the Ponyglyphs and they get erased from history.

The tribe , Tuatha De Danann had Four Legendary treasures. Which can ONLY be used if you are a descendant of the tribe De , or carry their blood.

So here are the four treasures.

http://s16.postimg.org/r7r6adl45/3b867019a9eb36781795fe145eb229a5.jpg

The first one is “the Spear of Lugh” which is a very destructive Spear with very high accuracy, that can hit the target no matter how far it is.

Sounds like something Ussop would use , and that will complete his dream of becoming the brave warrior of the sea .

the Second treasure is “the Dagda’s Cauldron” which is a golden Bowl that never runs out of material or food.

I believe Sanji is the perfect one to use this since he is the straw hat’s cook.

the Third treasure is “The Sword Of Light of Nuada”.

this is known as the greatest sword in the world .

and whats amazing , lets look at Mihawk’s sword its called Yoru , which means sword of the night.
    and this completes Zoro’s dream of being the greatest swordsman in the world.

The last treasure is “The Stone of Fal”

This is what I believe the one piece is.

This stone is a magical stone that Selects the next King of the Tribe of the De.
    the way it selects the king is by talking to him , and only the King of the De can hear the stone.

Does this remind you of how Gol D Roger could Hear the voice of all things , and it even said by silver Rayleigh that they didn’t have the tools or knowledge Ohara did. However roger could talk to these stones.
    Which are the Ponyglyphs.

and Once Luffy Talks to that last stone which is known as the One Piece he will gain the status of the King and the knowledge the stone holds.

Do you remember the first intro of one piece?

Wealth… Fame… power…

The golden cauldron resembles Wealth .
    the spear and the sword resembles Power.
    the Stone resembles Fame .

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2016
  2. beck

beck

Bounty Points:
    cool theory, but please edit your text and make it smaller, its kinda punching me in the face.

i like the theory though.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
    Average_insanity likes this.
  3. Ophiel D.Javan

Ophiel D.Javan

Bounty Points:
    thou this inspiration source is kinda old news you did a really good presentation of it ,gj bro and keep it up

Jaguar D Hustle likes this.
  4. Oraoraora

Oraoraora

Bounty Points:
    Outstanding presentation. I'm not sure about the three artifacts, though. Oda might have subbed them out for Pluton, Poseidon and Uranus?

Jaguar D Hustle likes this.
  5. Mugiwara Kun

Mugiwara Kun

Bounty Points:
    It doest sound strangely familiar, I wonder why people aren't commenting on this cause it's really good, maybe they are not so much interested in theories anymore.

Kagura and MUUGEN like this.
  6. Pirate king buggy

Pirate king buggy

Bounty Points:
    Well thats possible. Because oda might have done a lot of changes to the original story so it could fit his.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 16, 2016, Original Post Date: Jan 16, 2016 ---
    Haha im very sorry . I had to make the font big . I cant see very well.

Kagura likes this.
  7. BlackFaceSanjii

BlackFaceSanjii

Bounty Points:
    Wow this is nice. Makes me want to read about this tribe!
    It would seem they would have found one of those artifacts by now tho....

Kagura likes this.
  8. Triva

Triva

Bounty Points:
    ok, its pretty awsome

Kagura likes this.
  9. MUUGEN

MUUGEN

Bounty Points:
    @Pirate king buggy This is a spot on theory although I am surprised and it honestly sucks to see this theory with very little feedback. The 4 legendary treasures can be those of which you said but they wouldn't have to be apart of the D lineage just as Mihawk can wield his sword he is not a D. I personally haven't seen this comparison of info to One Piece yet so I enjoyed this theory a new look at things, hope to see more from you. Tag me in your next theories.

Cheers

Pirate king buggy and Kagura like this.
  10. ordinarystory

ordinarystory

Bounty Points:
    This is a great theory. Very good job @Pirate king buggy . Clearly, I can see that Oda inspired from this Irish legend.

It makes sense to be inspired from a legend that is not known by the most of the world, otherwise the story would be predictable.

Kagura likes this.
  11. Kagura

Kagura

Bounty Points:
    Wow that's the thing I like about OP. It is connected to so many legends from faraway lands. Good job connecting them into a theory. Let's see. :)

Ariff and ordinarystory like this.
  12. Putu

Putu

Bounty Points:
    Nice, love it history <3

Ariff likes this.
  13. Treemi95

Treemi95

Bounty Points:
    Maaaan great job,i will post this on my wall for others to see! Cool :D
    And that one piece,wow,its like when Roger claimed one piece and later said to Rayleigh "i will not die partner" like he knew that he will not.

14. Pirate king buggy

Pirate king buggy

Bounty Points:
    sure will tag you.

the mihawk part .... His sword name is Yoru which is Night.
    and the greatest sword is called "Sword of light of Nuada" light.

night and light are the complete oppisite which i found interesting. the D part. well no one in the straw hats is part of the D except for luffy , so i think Oda will change the story to fit one piece better . after all its his story and he does what ever he wants :p

15. Midomaru

Midomaru

Bounty Points:
    This blew my mind. I doubt so many similarities are just a coincidence.
    Though i believe the tribes weapons are not literally in OP but just as representations.

The spear that never misses: Usopp the sniper. Even a mouse's eye, LOCK ON!

The bowl that never runs out of food: Sanji who pledged never to let anyone starve no matter if they are good or evil.

The sword of light: Zoro, and probably the Mihawk connection as you mentioned.

The stone of fal: likely the Rio poneglyph in Raftel.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  16. Xlaw

Xlaw

Bounty Points:
    Yeah...I'm pretty sure that Oda was inspired by this legendary lost Irish tribe ( 1897 B.C. to 1700 B.C. )...you can see many similarities between OP and that tribe

Ariff likes this.
  17. purple

purple

Bounty Points:
    amazzzzzziiiiiiinggggggggg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice