Discussion The Commanders of the 6 Great Generals

Discussion in 'Kingdom' started by Moey Krimz, Feb 27, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Moey Krimz

Moey Krimz

Bounty Points:
    The commanders of Shin once he becomes GG have been discussed over and over. However other predicted GGs have rarely had their share on the topic. And this thread is just for that.

6 GGs candidates other than Shin:
    Mou Bu
    Tou
    Ou Sen
    Kan Ki
    Mou Ten
    Ou Hon
    Kyou Kai (not me :faceplam:)

Note: the 6GG title gives permission to freely rally armies and wage war without the permission of the King. Yo Tan Wa already has that with her Mountain tribes rendering the title of 6GGs useless to her. However, she is a very '6GGs like' character and will likely be similar to Duke Hyou (same lvl as 6GGs but not one of em). Hence, mentioning her commanders would fit in this thread.

If u have any other candidate u may include him/her too and their commanders

BossYimz likes this.
  2. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    I think each Great General will have at least 3 General under him.

MouBu
    • RaiKi
    • ChouShi
    • ______
    Tou
    • Roku O Mi
    • Ryuu Kaku
    • Kan Ou
    YoTanWa
    • BaJio
    • Danto
    • Katari
    Ou Sen
    • Akou
    • Makou
    • Den Rimi
    • Sou'ou
    Kan Ki
    • Rai Do
    • Koku Ou
    • Maron
    Mou Ten
    • Riku Sen
    • ______
    Ou Hon
    • Kan Jou
    • ______
    • A Ka Kin (not currently part of Gyoku Hou but I think he will join after this war)
    Kyou Kai
    • _____
    • _____
    • _____
    I will make a detailed post later.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    BossYimz likes this.
  3. Moey Krimz

Moey Krimz

Bounty Points:
    My predictions:
    Mou Bu Army
    1. Raiki: Right Hand Man
    2. Mou Ki: Strategist (Mou Bu will still rely on Brute Strength as he used to but will use Strategy like in the coalition from time to time)
    3. Cho Shi: Lieutenant
    4. Ken Fu: Liutenant
    Tou
    1. Roku O Mi: Lieutenant
    2. Ryuu Koku: Lieutenant
    3. Kan Ou: Lieutenant
    4. Setsu Kou: Lieutenant; That Tou looking guy
    Ou Sen
    1. Akou: Right Hand Man; Brute Strength reliant General
    2. I can see Kan Ki's surviving commanders joining him. Zenou and Saki might die. Ma Ron, Rai Do and Koku Ou will join Ou Sen as high ranked commanders
    Ou Hon
    1. Ban You: Adjutant
    2. Kan Jou: Lieutenant; Kyuu Kou and Shou Taku are part of his unit
    3. A Ka Kin: Lieutenant; the crazy 1000 Man Commander from Ousen's Army
    Mou Ten
    1. Ko Zen: Adjutant
    2. Riku Sen: Lieutenant
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 4, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 27, 2018 ---
    What do u think of Makou becoming one of Mou Bu's commanders? He already explicitly stated that the reason he entered the battlefoeld was to support his father. Plus Mou Bu has realized the importance of strategy after Banyou and its effectiveness after the Sho Hei Kun strategy he used in the coalition. So i can imagine that fter the battle of Sai he joined Mou Bu and has been by his side rising up the ranks until the next time we see the Mou Bu army

Zephyr, BossYimz and TheoryKing like this.
  4. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    I can't remember Mouki stating he entered the battlefield to support his dad. That is impressive, the feels :catsalute:
    do you know the chapter it was stated

Zephyr likes this.
  5. Marcusx8

Marcusx8

Bounty Points:
    Chapter 133

[​IMG]

Zephyr and BossYimz like this.
  6. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    I agree with all that you guys have said.
    The only things I might want to add are the following:

Mou Ten
    1. Ko Zen: Adjutant
    2. Riku Sen: Lieutenant
    3. Chou You: Lieutenant. (I believe, the Makou army will stick with Mouten after he gets promoted to general. So Chou You who is the highest ranking member will be promoted to the lieutenant position

Kyou kai
    1. Son Jin: Lieutenant
    2. Kou Hei: Lieutenant
    3. Bun gen: Infantry commander
    4. Kai ki: Commander (core units commander?)
    Those are the guys I see right now being her commanders. It might change once she starts getting 1000 man commanders that join her i.e like how Ou hon got Kan jou and potentially A ka kin.
    Maybe she already got a 1000 man commander. Maybe that is the military rank that Kaiki and/or Bun gen have.
    Shin as a 3000 man commander had Gakurai and Sosui who is technically a 1000 man commander.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 4, 2018 ---
    Nice, I definitely see him joining Moubu.
    I always wondered why he isn't on the battlefield.
    It looked odd. I just assumed that he was being groomed to take over SHK's position in the future when SHK retires/dies.
    I read this stuff so long ago I completely forgot it.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
    Zephyr likes this.
  7. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    @BossYimz Makou army is also loyal to OuSen.

Since I don't see Mouten going under Ousen it would be hard for Makou army to leave the army they have been part of for decades. Unless SHK directly commands it & all of Makou army wishes to join Mouten I don't see it happening.

But I can see the generals (example - General Domon) & 5K commanders who were under MouGo join MouTen.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 4, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 4, 2018 ---
    For a second there I was confused cause you said Makou instead MouKi.

I can definitely see MouKi joining MouBu army. But not as a general rather as a strategist like Ten in HSU.

BossYimz likes this.
  8. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    Well Ou sen wants Mouten to join.
    I can see Ousen gifting the Makou army to Mouten similar to how he gifted Kan Jou to Ou hon.
    Even if Mouten doesn't join Ousen, I can see the Makou guys going with him.
    They were very happy when it was stated that Mouten was to continue leading them.

I completely forgot about Mougu's men. I can definitely see some going to Mouten. I also feel some might go to Moubu.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 4, 2018 ---
    BTW, I don't think SHK can command the guys from Ousen's army to leave and join another without Ousen's approval.
    That will just create descent in the military ranks. Even, Naki had to ask Kanki for permission before he left.
    Also Kan jou was sent to Ou hon due to Ousen's permission.
    Nowhere are we told that SHK was involved in the process

The only way I can see that happening is if Ousen is demoted thus the number of men he can command would decrease. So in that case, SHK won't need Ousen's approval as those men wouldn't be Ousen's anymore

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
    Zephyr likes this.
  9. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    We will have to see if how attached Makou army becomes to MouTen.

SHK can command but it's not good for moral. Redistribution of military forces is not uncommon. Even Rukomi joined MaouBu to fight Karin even though he s part of Tou army. So the practice isn't that uncommon.

10. Moey Krimz

Moey Krimz

Bounty Points:
    Lol got mixed up i meamt Mo Ki for sure
    Yeah thats exactlywhat i meant, Mou Ki will become the strategist of Mou Bu's army. But he'll still need to rise up the ranks as in prove himself. Coz Mou Bu is defenitely not gonna give him the permission to order around troops until he proves his strength. Just like back when Shin would let Ten join the HSU meeting but not talk when she first joined

Zephyr and BossYimz like this.
  11. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    temporary deployment to other units is common but not permanent deployment to another army without the consultation of the person's commanding officer.
    I can't see SHK deploying someone to a different army without the knowledge or concent of that person's commanding officer.

12. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    Ten isn't normal example of strategist. I don't think there are any other strategist despite not being ranked commander commands a 8K army that way. They mostly serve as advisor rather than a commander.

Pure strategist general are different though (example : Fuuki).

If the army itself doesn't want to serve under OuSen then I don't really see a choice there for either SHK or OuSen. You can't really expect to force a 20K army to serve under someone they don't want to.

13. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    Actually, I think with the military that is how it works.
    You are there until your commanding officers agrees to let you go

14. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    Not irl military as far as I know.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 8, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 5, 2018 ---
    So, I was rereading some chapter & I came across some interesting information about MouTen's unit.

Rikusen is the captain of the first squad. This implies Gaku Ka probably has few squads under MouTen. I wonder who the other squad commanders are.

Hara needs to focus on showing the inner rank dynamics of other new generation unit too. I won't even mind if he gives those info in databook.

BossYimz likes this.
  15. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    Same here.
    He already did it with Ousen and kanki.
    This war is a good one to highlight each unit. Mouten and Ou hon are working independently. So I feel when he shift to them, he will show us how each is structured to some degree.
    He has to some degree done it with Kyou kai's unit, although more info is still needed on her unit. What I find surprising is that we know more about Ou hon's and Mouten's units than we know about Kyou kia's unit despie practicaly seeing her every chapter.
    Till this point we are guessing who her lieutenants and commander are. At least with Ou hon and Mouten we know who the important people in their armies are.

16. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    Yeah, Shin can't be the only one 5K commander who has three 1K commander under his unit.

It's hard to believe we have only see 1 commander from both OuHon & MouTen's unit to be worth any salt.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
    BossYimz likes this.
  17. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    True tht.
    I really hope he shows us the stucture of Kyou kai, Mouten, Ou hon this arc.
    If he doesn't do it now, then it will be harder to do it in the future when their armies will be bigger

Zephyr likes this.
  18. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    Speaking about OuSen, OuHon implied OuSen has many general under his command. But so far we have only seen three. I wonder how many he actually has & when we will see all of them. :camthinking:

BossYimz likes this.
  19. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    I don't think it matters coz we saw the strongest generals he has i.e Akou and Makou
    So any other will be weaker than those 2

20. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    Tou Army :
    • Rokuomi : An able commander and skilled warrior in battle, Rokuomi has proven his mettle time and again, leading his forces to easily break through enemy troops. He is strong enough to duel and wound Chu General Rin Bu Kun, who complimented him on the fact as few could do that. In addition to this, his reflexes are well honed as he was able to dodge Haku Rei'sarrows, the same archer who killed Rin Bou.
    • Ryuukoku : He has impressive navigational abilities as he was praised by Mou Bu when he led their army to the relocated Zhao headquarters in the mountainous region. He is said to be the most quick-witted among the Tou Army's inner circle.
    • Kanou : He has a serious personality about him and is not afraid of danger as he says fights to the death are what he excels at the most.
    Moubu Army :
    • Raiki : Raiki seems to be very serious, just like Mou Bu. He is also "Right Hand Man" Lieutenant of Moubu.
    • Choushi : There is not much to say about him.
    Kanki Army :
    • Raido : Known for his impatience, but a competent leader. Having a good strength in arms, he serves as one of Kanki's main muscle.
    • Maron : Even though he seems to be one of Kan Ki's closest vassals, he is often surprised and confused by his general's decisions. He seems to have a gentle manner of speech, unlike other members of Kan Ki Army, although sarcastic on his remarks. Serve as the strategist of Kanki Army.
    • Kaku'ou : Koku’ou has a cruel personality, delighting in pain and suffering. She is very loyal to Kan Ki. She is often silent and concentrated in battle. Have a good ability at archery and seem to have a good instinct.
    • Ringyoku : Ringyoku was seen leading a cavalry charge and easily breaking through enemy lines with his two swords. He acts as the adjutant general Kan Ki and is often surprised by his actions.
    • Zenou : Zenou's most obvious ability is his monstrous strength. He has been shown smashing through dozens of enemy soldiers on his own, sometimes even crushing their skulls with his bare hands. In spite of his brutish appearance, Zenou is a competent leader. Though not on the level of Kan Ki, he is able to enact quick strategies in the heat of battle.
    Ousen Army :
    • Akou : As the 1st commander in Ou Sen Army and the most trusted vassal of Ou Sen, A Kou possesses great talents and experience as a general. It was said that if he not sworn himself to Ou Sen, he could very well become supreme commander of a large army. Despite his straight-forward nature, A Kou seem to possess good insight for tactics. After serving as the Ou Sen Armynumber one commander for many years he's able to imitate a number of Ou Sen's tactics with exact precision. On offense he's capable of using Wave Attack Formation. When on the defense he can create a sturdy guard that is difficult to breach even by three different armies.
    • Makou : Aside from direct charges, Ma Kou was noted to use tricks and feints in his warfare. Ma Kou also seem to possess some considerable skills as a warrior.
    • Denrimi : There is not much to say about him.
    Shouheikun Army :
    • Kaioku : Kaioku is a capable military strategist. During the battle of Sai, he was able to quickly deduce which wall was the most vulnerable and would quickly send reinforcements over whenever he could. He also is one of the most noted lecturers at the best strategist academy of Qin. He is also adept in the usage of a glaive.
    • Kouryuu : He has fighter skills, that are good enough to fight leading his men. And he has also proven, that he has the eye for tactical manvouvers, when he returned to the main army, without any signal, in order to crush the flanking cavalry.
    • Hyoushiga : He leads the Black Cavalry Corps, a unit of elite personal soldiers under Shou Hei Kun. From there, it's assumed that he is a capable and strong commander.
    • Mouki : Though little has been shown; he is the top student at the best Strategist academy in Qin. He was also shown be very deductive. Often seen in the close company of powerful figures such as Sai Taku and Shou Hei Kun hinting as his capabilities. While he has not been seen fighting in battle, he could be said a skilled warrior by his stats alone.
    Yotanwa Army :
    • Bajio : Ba Jio is Yotanw's right hand man. He is extremely proficient in the use of dual swords, which he uses for swift and seemingly casual attacks against minor enemies, something that emphasizes his stoic nature. Even as a child, he was so strong, that he killed grown men and could be only tamed by the Mountain King herself. Being a deadly warrior in his natural state, his primal "Berserker-like Rage" increases his already great abilities even further, gifting him with an unpredictable fighting pattern and dexterity to match, making even use of his bare hands to tear up wounds. Even more impressive however is the fact, that he was the only one mentioned who was able to damage Yo Tan Wa's Mask, whose strength is considered to be amongst the greatest of the mountain folk.
    • Danto : He is very arrogant and this probably stems mainly from his great powers. He is the leader of the Feego Tribe . The King of tribes that have history of warfare for more that 100 years.
    • Katari : He seems to be have a good understanding of strategical warfare. As the Chieftain of tribes that have history of warfare for more that 100 years, he is presumably a strong warrior.
    • Shunmen : Shunmen is a mountain warrior under service of Yo Tan Wa and the strongest Bird Fang Tribe warrior.
    • Tajifu : He is a massive man, he does not ever seem to speak much. Tajifu carries a giant rock mace that a normal human being probably cannot lift.

From all of those Qin's current GG level character's vassals, who do you think have the most better vassals? And how do you compare them each other?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice