Organizations The Backyard Pirates

Discussion in 'One Piece Role Play' started by Roogy, May 20, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Babylon

Babylon

Bounty Points:
    Goru felt immensely uncomfortable but wanted to be polite.

Hello Charlie, so your the lookout it is nice to meet you. Oh my god don't tell me he is an okama or he just acts like that maybe it's best I just get used to it. Weapon lets meet the other crewmates.

CAPTAIN KHAN, Handsome, Cpt. and 2 others like this.
  2. Heavenly Yaksha

Heavenly Yaksha

Bounty Points:
    Hi- narration
    Hi-thoughts

“Hi”-Speech

Hearing conversations going on from the Deck, Jinn starts opening his eyes and looks down from the Crows nest, to see the Captain talking to a strange Fish human looking thing

The hell this guy come from?

Curiosity getting the better of him, Jinn gets up and leaps from down to the deck. To see what’s going on

“Yo Cap’t, what’s going on here? And who’s the walking Fish stick? I didn’t see him the night that I joined”

CAPTAIN KHAN, Handsome, Cpt. and 2 others like this.
  3. Babylon

Babylon

Bounty Points:
    Goru was greatly offended by this person.

Who are you talking about I'm the crew's new Doctor so have some respect you vulgar bitch at least act like your parents taught you something.

I do't know who this guy is and he acts like I'm his enemy maybe he just needs some home schooling.

Captain who is this idiot?

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
    CAPTAIN KHAN, Handsome, Ziosa and 3 others like this.
  4. Roogy

Roogy Let's Go Pikachu Wanted Cracker

Bounty Points:
    Weapon was dumbfounded by his new crewmate's rudeness.

"Goru, this is Jinn. He is only one day older to this crew than you are, and it is clear that he has yet to learn respect. Jinn, do not refer to your fellow crewmates in derogatory ways. This is Goru."

Weapon was surprised that Jinn had thrown off the order so promptly, but was willing to let it slide for now. He started walking to the end of the bulkhead, and waited for his new crewmate to follow him.

"We have more crew members to meet, so form rivalries in your own time."

CAPTAIN KHAN, Handsome, Ziosa and 2 others like this.
  5. Heavenly Yaksha

Heavenly Yaksha

Bounty Points:
    “Y’know i wasn’t all that serious and it was supposed to be in a joking manner. So I’d watch it if I was you. Unless you wanna make something of it, I’ve got sometime”

*Yawn* “The Capt is right, aren’t you doing orientation or done shit right now? You should probably go and finish that. Aye Weapon, I’m going to fish for a while. Holla if you need me”

Jinn then turns, to go looking for something to fish with to pass the time. Till the next event happens

6. Babylon

Babylon

Bounty Points:
    Before Jinn could go on his fishing trip Goru walked up to him.

If you wanted to make a Joke don't make them seem like insults and put more thinking into, alright. Well I hope he understands now.

Goru continued his journey around the ship with Weapon.

7. Heavenly Yaksha

Heavenly Yaksha

Bounty Points:
    “Whatever the case, your apart of the crew now. So regardless your one of us”

CAPTAIN KHAN, Handsome, Roogy and 2 others like this.
  8. Babylon

Babylon

Bounty Points:
    No doubt about it.

Goru then asked Weapon who else is there to meet.

9. Roogy

Bounty Points:
    Surprised that Jinn, who had only joined the crew yesterday, was so quick to introduce himself to Goru, Weapon was caught a little off-guard by the detour from the established tour. Goru asked who else there was to meet, and that brought Weapon's attention back to the matter at hand. "Follow me and we'll continue our tour around the ship," he said.

10. CAPTAIN KHAN

CAPTAIN KHAN

Bounty Points:
    [Actions]
    Thoughts
    "
    Speech"

[ Looking at the Wolf figurehead of his new crew's Ship ,The Ronnin thought to himself]

A Wolf . What does that tell me about the Captain,i wonder?

[Standing beside the figurehead , he saw two shadows emerging . One seemed to be belonging the Captain of the Ship who recruited him ]
    "So Captain, does this Wolf have a story ?"
    [Making a polite gesture to the other owner of the shadow]
    "By the way, I am Jin. Nice to meet you"

Cpt., Roogy and Ziosa like this.
  11. Roogy

Bounty Points:
    As Weapon walked up the stairs to show Goru the fore of the ship, he heard an unfamiliar voice say something. He was not expecting to hear it, as he had not activated his observation haki. As he heard the voice, he activated his observation haki to hear the voice better.

He heard the question that the voice asked, and was surprised. Whoever this is, they wish to know about the figurehead? I must see who is up there.

Weapon reached the top and saw Jeremiah steering the ship, and an unfamiliar face standing in front of the figurehead.

"Hey captain, I think we've got another one," said Jeremiah.

Three members in two days... and I was right in the middle of giving our last new member a tour.

"Well, yes, the figurehead does have a story, but it's a long one and not the kind of story you'd tell to someone new," said Weapon. "In any case, have you come aboard seeking to join my crew?"

12. CAPTAIN KHAN

CAPTAIN KHAN

Bounty Points:
    [Actions]
    Thoughts
    "
    Speech"

" Well I will join the crew if you let me . After all you are the captain. And as for the story, you will tell me one day, right ? "
    [Jin moved away from the figurehead and settled himself towards the lower deck]

"Do you mind if I rest here , I have had a long day "
    I can feel he is strong . Won't mind following him as my captain. Also the ship looks good too . Wonder how are the other crewmates .

Ziosa, Roogy and Heavenly Yaksha like this.
  13. Roogy

Bounty Points:
    Weapon nodded to the new member, Jin. he turned to the other new crew member, Goru, to find that he had disappeared.

Oh well, guess he's done with this introduction thing. Hopefully he'll show up later.

With that, the third day of their journey passed. The only other thing of note was a communication by news coo. It seems another member was to come aboard their ship tomorrow. (@Fire Tiger)

BKumafangirl67, Cpt., Ziosa and 3 others like this.
  14. Fire Tiger

Fire Tiger

Bounty Points:
    Kilij Taking Action
    "Kilij Speaking"
    [Kilij Thinking]

With a bucket in hand Kilij Dao Odachi was throwing water off his small vessel. The rickety old boat was packed to the brim with the supplies that he needed to build his own forged and he even had a place to build it, a pirate ship. For the last few nights Kilij had been communicating with a pirate captain known as Weapon about joining his crew. Although he could be a blacksmith anywhere, if he wanted to freely travel the world to learn new techniques, then being a pirate was the best option.

Just as he was starting to get worried about the boat taking in too much water he saw the Wild Party on the horizon. Thanks to the news coo messages he had a rough idea where the ship was going to pass, but actually seeing the vessel was greatly reassuring. When the ship was close enough kilij tied a rope to it and started unloading his supplies with haste. Just as he unloaded his last box of ingots the tiny boat finally sunk into the waves. Breathing a relieved sigh Kilij looked around and spotted a man. [That should be the captain, right? I guess I better introduce myself before they throw me out as a stowaway.]

"Captain Weapon I presume? My name is Kilij Dao Odachi Tiger Mink blacksmith and swordsman. You should've received my communications about coming aboard this fine vessel as crew member, right? I really need to set up this equipment somewhere in the ship before the sea air damages it. But after I'm done I would love to take a look at your swords, proper blade maintenance is my specialty afterall."

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    BKumafangirl67, Cpt., Ziosa and 2 others like this.
  15. Roogy

Bounty Points:
    Weapon had been relaxing near the pool when he was approached by a man with the appearance of a tiger. This did not unnerve him, as he saw differences, whether minor or extreme, as irrelevant to character and individuality. The tiger-man began talking, saying a lot in just a few sentences. The former thought on this news for a bit, before responding.

"I don't recall receiving any communications, but it's of no consequence. If you've come aboard seeking to join, then it would be cruel of me to refuse you. As for your equipment, do what you need to. And my swords... well do you mean to say that you are a blacksmith?"

This new member intrigued him, to say the least. He awaited a response with a smile.

Ziosa, Fire Tiger and CAPTAIN KHAN like this.
  16. Fire Tiger

Fire Tiger

Bounty Points:
    "Yup, I'm a bonafide blacksmith. Spent half my youth in the forge or in the arena, but that's not important. What's important is if you ever need some metal work done, I'm the Mink for the task. My specialty are blades, but I'm also proficient with blunt weapons and armors of all types."

Kilij looked around the ship. [This is a nice vessel. I better flame-proof the room I'll use for the forge. I wouldn't want to accidentally burn it down.]

"Well Captain Sir, I'm going to find a room to set up my equipment. But after that, I would love to meet the rest of the crew."

17. God_Maggi

God_Maggi

Bounty Points:
    Action
    Thought
    "Speech"
    The sound of guns balancing and attached to his hips and on his back could be heard from far away. The smell of gunpowder merged with that of the cigarette he was smoking took over the ship as he was boarding.

"Guess who's back"

18. Roogy

Bounty Points:
    Surprised that the Tiger Man had not yet emerged from his room, Weapon became even more surprised as a familiar presence made itself known. He saw a man smoking a cigarette and carrying a few guns.

"Ah, you are the presence I felt on my ship before we sailed toward the Grand Line. I always did wonder what happened to you. But it's good to see that you are here. Do you wish to join the crew?"

Weapon was as ready as ever to accept new crewmates. Given the rate at which they were joining, it no longer mattered to him how many more would show up.

19. God_Maggi

God_Maggi

Bounty Points:
    A smile on his face X answered
    " I guess even you can ask stupid questions sometimes.... Captain."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice