Organizations The Backyard Pirates

Discussion in 'One Piece Role Play' started by Roogy, May 20, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Roogy

Roogy Cracker

Bounty Points:
    Weapon continued to give people their food as it was ready. Emily heard Dagon ask about rotten fruits, and she was surprised. "The all went rotten in two days? Or are you talking about the devil fruits... because those aren't for eating."

She then remembered something she had previously left out of reports. "Captain! I forgot to tell you this, but I picked up a bunch of den-den mushis at Cactus Island. I imagine they would come in handy if we gain territory."

Weapon looked out from the barbecue and at Emily. "That's alright. But don't forget something like that next time. If there is a next time."

Vivi approached Weapon. "Thank you for helping us at Cactus Island."

"Those people wanted a fight and I gave them one. They're in Valhalla now. Acaremus Weapon, pleased to meet you." He extended his hand to Vivi, who shook it.

"You have a very firm handshake, Weapon," said Vivi.

"Firm handshakes are the definition of one's self-confidence. To grip a stranger's hand without any reservations and shake it; that is the mark of a responsible, mature, and confident individual."

He realised that the grilled fish was ready. "Dagon! Come and get it!"

2. Heavenly Yaksha

Heavenly Yaksha

Bounty Points:
    “Yo”-Speech
    Yo-Thoughts
    Yo-Narration

*yawn*. Damn that was a good ass nap. Sounds lie they landed on another island, and are....partying? Hahaa, sound like my type of people. Maybe I should’ve jus joined like normal instead of hiding out on the ship. I have been meaning to leave this place, hell depending on how they are, I may jus join them. Plus it’s too dark and damp Down here all the time

Making up his mind to seek out the travelers, Jinn pushes himself off the cod wooden loot of the ship and up from his seeping position. And heads into the clearing where the apparent party is being held

Yo, so you guys are the noise that woke me up from my nap huh? Ha! Noisy bastards. Oh guess I should introduce myself huh? Names Jinn, I’ve bee onboard since Cactus island to be honest haha. But I decided that you guys aren’t all that bad. So I thought I’d come introduce myself

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    Cpt., Ziosa, Handsome and 1 other person like this.
  3. Handsome

Handsome

Bounty Points:
    WHAT? That's what devil fruits look like -eh? I could have sworn those strange patterns would have been some kind of mold.
    Awesome! With a big grin on his face, he went to the grill, took a bunch in one hand and bit through them as if it were chips. Happy as he was he did not even notice how hot these fish actually were. As he chewed, he noticed an unknown person who went up the stairs to the garden.

He suddenly remembered why he had such a bad temper since leaving Cactus Island. It was this feeling of starting something but not having finished it. At first, he thought that the feeling came from the fact that the strange muscular woman (Miss Monday) could still have survived the deadly bite to her throat. But... maybe this feeling came from this person... He stopped chewing and looked at the person with a thoughtful face.

He took another crunchy bite and spoke with his mouth full,
    That's funny, everyone else would call us a monster after what happened. My name is Dagon, First Mate of the Backyard Pirates. Then he asked naively, Are you one of those strange villagers who attacked us recently -eh?... Half his meal landed on the ground as he spoke.

Dagon was very reluctant to let his prey alive... that would be cruel, he thought. However, he was also very maverick, what he calls "his prey".

4. Roogy

Roogy Cracker

Bounty Points:
    Weapon heard and saw a stranger aboard the ship, saying that he would introduce himself, and that he was from Cactus Island. Sensing no hostility from this individual Weapon laughed and welcomed him.

"Introduce yourself then. What's your name?" he asked.

Everyone had been given their food to eat, and Weapon began packing up the barbecue. Jeremiah had returned to the helm of the ship, Charles was napping on a beach chair, and Emily had gone back to her room. The party, though it had been festive, was dying down.

Cpt. and Ziosa like this.
  5. Heavenly Yaksha

Heavenly Yaksha

Bounty Points:
    Hmm, names Jinn. I’m not actually from Cactus Island, I’m originally from South Blue but I kinda relaxed on Cactus too long heh

If you don’t mind me asking, are you guys Pirates?

Cpt., Handsome, Ziosa and 1 other person like this.
  6. Roogy

Roogy Cracker

Bounty Points:
    "Yeah, we're pirates. The Backyard Pirates... the world is our backyard!" said Weapon.

"Well, that's the thought behind it, anyway. So, you interested in joining?"

Weapon put the barbecue away, and laid back on a beach chair.

Cpt., Handsome and Ziosa like this.
  7. Heavenly Yaksha

Heavenly Yaksha

Bounty Points:
    That’s pretty unique for your logo. As for the offer, why not? I planned on being one anyway. So yea I’ll join

Congrats, you got a new crew mate. But jus know, I’ll do my own thing tho

Cpt., Handsome, Roogy and 1 other person like this.
  8. Roogy

Roogy Cracker

Bounty Points:
    Weapon nodded and left for his quarters, with the knowledge that he had a new crewmate. In his quarters, he reflected on his last adventure.

I wonder when we'll be able to sell the devil fruits from Cactus Island... that place really annoyed me, I acted irrationally, and even my haki wasn't working properly. Seriously, how did I know what that exploding man's powers were before he used them? That's never happened before. The Grand Line is really messing with my head. I need to keep my head clear.

[some time passes]​

Day 3 at Sea, Meeting a New Crewmate

Weapon detected that someone had snuck aboard the ship with his observation haki. He waited for the unfamiliar face to introduce himself.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    Cpt., Ziosa and Handsome like this.
  9. Babylon

Babylon

Bounty Points:
    While Weapon was waiting for the new crew mate he did not notice that the unknown figure was in his room in the shadows.The mysterious figure then introduced himself while he stepped out of the shadows.He then explained that he was training early on and noticed that they forgot him after he woke up from his nap.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 23, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 23, 2018 ---
    Goru the stated...

I AM VERY ANGRY WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP SO I CAN AT LEAST COME ABOARD THE SHIP! *sighs* But yelling like a fool would not fix anything so instaed i would like the bomu bomu no mi to keep for personal reasons.

He hoped that he could gain the powers of the fruit after he gains a haki ability.

Handsome, Cpt., Ziosa and 1 other person like this.
  10. Roogy

Roogy Cracker

Bounty Points:
    Weapon saw the unknown person step out of the shadows. He said something about training and waking up from a nap, but the former could not make much sense of it.

"I don't know how you got in my office so quickly, but if you could explain what you're doing here that would be nice."

It would seem that he is acting like a member of the crew, but he has not even asked to join yet, he thought.

-

It was then that the person yelled at Weapon in an accusatory manner, and then said he shouldn't yell, and asked for the bomu bomu no mi.

Weapon was baffled by this behaviour, but the fishman seemed to mean no harm by his mannerisms.

"Wait, so do you want to join my crew, then?" he asked.

Handsome, Cpt. and Ziosa like this.
  11. Babylon

Babylon

Bounty Points:
    Goru was waiting for the bomu bomu no mi but realised he didn't ask to join the crew yet so he put down his hand and then said...

Sorry for the intrusion but Yes I would like to join your pirate crew also I got in because you left your window open(points to window) you should really close it at night.

He then showed Weapon his cursed Blade know as Blood Lust and said that he would to keep the bomu bomu no mi and waited for a response.

12. Roogy

Roogy Cracker

Bounty Points:
    Weapon heard the man's explanation and was highly doubtful.

"Er, alright, you can join my crew. But as for the bomu bomu... if that's one of the fruits we have, you'll have to save up for it. There are rules about this, if you weren't there to claim a devil fruit, then you need to buy it off the person who did. In some cases, laws of the sea are so powerful that breaking them can kill you."

13. Babylon

Babylon

Bounty Points:
    Goru was surprised he didn't know much of the laws of the sea.

Who owns the fruit then and tell me how much it is and if it is one of the crew members own I shall not put a fight but if i pay my crew member doesn't the money go into the crew's savings.

He pondered of the money system and thought many things but he wasted his breathe asking for the fruit instead of asking where we are going next so it was a moment of silence and he was bound to ask more questions.He also said...

Can I bring the rest of my stuff?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 23, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 23, 2018 ---
    Goru was surprised he didn't know much of the laws of the sea.

Who owns the fruit then and tell me how much it is and if it is one of the crew members own I shall not put a fight but if i pay my crew member doesn't the money go into the crew's savings.

He pondered of the money system and thought many things but he wasted his breathe asking for the fruit instead of asking where we are going next so it was a moment of silence and he was bound to ask more questions.He also said...

Can I bring the rest of my stuff?

14. Roogy

Roogy Cracker

Bounty Points:
    Weapon heard the man ask if he could bring the rest of his stuff. "You mean you didn't pack before coming aboard?"

He then remembered the man's earlier inquiry to the price of the devil fruit. "I'm not too certain what the devil fruit is worth... but it's definitely a lot and I know that you don't have any money on you."

Emily then came into the room with a book in her hand. "Captain, I just indexed the devil fruits... we have the bomu bomu and kilo kilo fruits. The former's minimum selling price is 500 million, and the latter's minimum selling price is 250 million."

"Well, I suppose that answers that question." He paused before realising that he had not introduced the new crewmate to anyone on his crew yet. "Emily, this is a new crew member."

"You love letting stowaways join us, don't you?" she asked before walking out.

She didn't let me answer her, thought Weapon. Oh well, I can resume my talk with this new crew member. "I think you introduced yourself earlier, but I didn't catch what you said. What did you say your name was?"

You don't have any money, and giving devil fruits to other players for free is against the rules of the game.

15. Babylon

Babylon

Bounty Points:
    My name is Goru,Flying Mako Shark Goru.The rest of my things are not clothes or food it is my 100 000 pound steel boulders I use To do my own martial art, Genjoku. They fit on my back, arms and legs. It is actually 1
    gigantic boulder,2 of them half the size for my arms and another 2 a quarter size for my legs.

Goru didn't have a problem with telling any body he carries around 5 Boulders of Steel That equal to 100 000 pounds.He hoped it wasn't a problem if he brought them aboard and he wanted to punch Emily in her face for calling him a stowaway but hurting women are not what his parents raised him to do.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 24, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 23, 2018 ---
    So after he introduced himself he said...

Where are we going now captain?

16. Roogy

Roogy Cracker

Bounty Points:
    Weapon smiled at the fishman's request. Boulders, huh? He wondered whether it would be appropriate to have such heavy objects on his ship. The ship is built to withstand the weight of several giants, as a precautionary measure. Those boulders would put a lot of pressure on the ship, but not enough to sink it.

"So have you brought them with you? Because this ship never goes backward."

"As for the question of where we are going, I'm not sure. The sea determines our course, and whatever island we find, we explore. I'm hoping the next island has a better adventure than what the last island had."

17. Babylon

Babylon

Bounty Points:
    Yeah, I left them in the room where you keep your treasure.Don't worry I didn't take any of your belongings.

Goru wondered if He sold the boulders could he gain the devil fruit.but first he would have to find out how much the boulders are worth.But he would wanted to gain the fruit of the great Rob Lucci so he pondered.

Why does Weapon not know where we are going?Maybe He should introduce me to the crew before they wake up in the morning.

Captain,I think it is best that you introduce me to the rest of the crew.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 1, 2018, Original Post Date: Aug 1, 2018 ---
    Yeah, I left them in the room where you keep your treasure.Don't worry I didn't take any of your belongings.

Goru wondered if He sold the boulders could he gain the devil fruit.but first he would have to find out how much the boulders are worth.But he would wanted to gain the fruit of the great Rob Lucci so he pondered.

Why does Weapon not know where we are going?Maybe He should introduce me to the crew before they wake up in the morning.

Captain,I think it is best that you introduce me to the rest of the crew.

Cpt., Handsome, Ziosa and 1 other person like this.
  18. Roogy

Roogy Cracker

Bounty Points:
    The thought of you stealing things hadn't crossed my mind until you said something, thought Weapon. Still, I can tell that you're being honest with your words. And meeting the crew would be a good idea.

"So, you want to meet the crew? Well, the woman who came in earlier was Emily, and if you'll follow me around the ship I will introduce you to the other members of our crew, as well as the two individuals who are travelling with us."

19. Babylon

Babylon

Bounty Points:
    So lady who walked a few minutes ago was emily she seems very annoying to me and I don't like her.

Goru was excited to meet the rest of the crew.

Handsome, Cpt., Roogy and 1 other person like this.
  20. Roogy

Roogy Cracker

Bounty Points:
    Weapon stepped outside of his office with his new crewmate following along. He walked across the pool's bulkhead to the main mast. He climbed the rope ladder up to the Crow's Nest, where Charles would typically sit, either performing his duty as lookout, lounging, or napping. Of these three options, the second was the one he appeared to be engaged in at the moment.

"Fabububu! My my, captain! What are you doing up here? It's getting a little crowded, don't you think?"

"I thought it would be easier if I came to you. I'm here to introduce you to a new member of the crew. Charles, I'd like to you meet Goru."

Charles looked at the new crewmate and puckered his lips in excitement. "He... looks... fabuloooouuuus!"

Weapon and Charles waited to see if Goru had any particular response to Charles.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice