Discussion The 30 Day Tower of God Challenge

Discussion in 'Tower Of God' started by L o g i a, Jun 30, 2016.

Share This Page

1. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    Day 1: How did you first get into reading Tower of God?

Day 2: Who is your favourite female character?

Day 3: Who is your favourite male character?

Day 4: Favourite Regular?

Day 5: Favourite Ranker?

Day 6: Favourite test?

Day 7: Favourite floor?

Day 8: Who is the strongest member of team Sweet & Sour/Tangsuyuk besides Jyu Viole Grace?

Day 9: Who are your Tower of God OTP?

Day 10: Saddest moment?

Day 11: Which is your favourite out of the Ten Great Families?

Day 12: Best character design?

Day 13: If you were climbing the tower, what position would you want and why? (Scout/Fisherman/Spear Bearer/Wave Controller/Light Bearer)

Day 14: Favourite Shinsu/Shinso'o technique?

Day 15: Favourite ignition weapon?

Day 16: Favourite 13 month series weapon?

Day 17: Which High Rankers are you most looking forward to seeing based on the profiles SIU has published?

Day 18: Wolhaiksong, Zahard Empire, R.E.D or F.U.G?

Day 19: Favourite quotation?

Day 20: Who needs to die? Who do you want to die?

Day 21: Favourite story arc?

Day 22: Which character had the best introduction?

Day 23: What do you think is on the 135th floor?

Day 24: Favourite F.U.G Slayer or Slayer Candidate?

Day 25: What Special Position would you want in the Tower? (Guide/Anima/Wonsulsa/Dansulsa/Defender/Hwayeomsa/Jeonsulsa)

Day 26: Favourite Zahard Princess?

Day 27: Who is the most intelligent character?

Day 28: Biggest badass?

Day 29:
    Would you recommend Tower of God to a friend?

Day 30: With 1 being terrible and 10 being perfect, how would you rate Tower of God out of 10?

Rules:
    A) You should watch/read the series to participate in the challenge.
    B) If you have no answer for a specific day, just skip it instead of posting 'none' or 'no answer'.
    C) If your answer is genuinely 'none', in such rare scenarios you can answer that day's question with the next day's question together.

Day 1: Through recommendation from a user on a Forum I used to be active on, way back in 2012 A

Day 2: My favourite female character has to be Raguel or Endorsi/Androssi Zahard. Total badasses.

Day 3: Urek Mazino all the way. Mostly because we know so little about him and yet we have seen him. His goal and dynamic relationship with both Zahard and FUG is unique, furthermore I want to see more of this complete and utter badass who has a very interesting backstory. Can't wait until we get to Floor 77!

Day 4: My favourite Regular has to be the almighty Rak Wraithraiser, Raleader the great. The monstrous crocodile born on a banana farm!

Day 5: Mr Urek makes his second appearance now

Day 6: My favourite test is probably Fish Hunt, due to the fauna and unique environment as well as the many crazy plot twists that occur when the test is ongoing. However, Dallar Show on the Hell Train is brilliant too, especially Round III which probably gave Baam more character development than any arc, let alone test. Plus it finally got Daniel to realise he's been an utter moron the entire time

Day 7: Floor 30 all the way! Probably because we've seen more of it than any other floor besides Evankhell's Testing Floor (2F)

Day 8: Logic dictates Chang due to being one of the top 5 E rank Regulars. However, his feats are non-existent in comparison to Horyang/Ilmar. So I'd pick the latter. But, if we're counting Ran, Beta and Novick on the team too then I'd go with Beta

Day 9: I have a couple of OTP's actually. Koon and XiaXia, Yuri and Baam, Rachel and being shit, Endorsi will have to settle for someone like Wangnan

Day 10: Can I say whenever Rachel doesn't get killed?

Day 11: Arie family all the way. They're the strongest and have a very interesting unique appearance to them. Plus Arie Hon seems like a complete and utter badass and White/Hoaqin is/are some of my favourite villains so far

Day 12: Urek Mazino from his debut. Was. Not. Expecting. That. But oh my word he looks cool!

Day 13: I'd pick wave-controller because it's the most versatile position and most efficient in using Shinsoo and, alongside the Lightbearer is arguably the most important position

Day 14: I really like Mule Love's Wonsul technique which Baam stole. You know the weird blue sphere that travels at really high speeds? Destruction technique is a close second

Day 15: Dat Black March tho

Day 16: Dat Black March tho

Day 17: Phant and Enryu due to their enigma, although Phant may never even show according to SIU, but he did say he might appear in the second T.U.S... and then Luslec, sounds like a complete madman - I like that.

Day 18: Wolhaiksong all the way. They're the only group that hasn't come across as dickheads yet

Day 19: If it was me and there was a female that looked fitting to sit beside the Alpha male, I'd snap that alpha's neck and become the new leader - Rak <3

Day 20: Parakewl deserves it. I want Rachel dead too. But I think it's more likely one of Akraptor, Horyang and Anak Zahard will die at some point. There are so many characters to micro manage that somebody will.

Day 21: Hell Express as an arc is fantastic.

Day 22: Endorsi/Akryung easily.

Day 23: Either the exit from the tower or where Phantaminum or possibly Enryu are. Nobody else would be strong enough to reach it except possibly Zahard and Urek

Day 24: White from who we've seen, but Luslec sounds like a completely maniacal character so possibly him

Day 25: Hwayeomsa obviously!

Day 26: Yuriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3

Day 27: Koon Agero Agnis is up there but I have to say from those we've seen it's probably Repelista Zahard or Po Bidau Gustang

Day 28: Urek Mazino or Koon Ran, Rak when he gets angry and returns to normal size as well

Day 29: Most definitely, in fact I did and I already got some OroJackson members hooked! @Joshbailey included :kappa:

Day 30: 9/10

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  2. Hero Sanji

Hero Sanji

Bounty Points:

I wanted to read something new and looked at what is being hyped on OJ. Tower of God, Tokyo Ghoul, Berserk, Kingdom etc...were all the possibilities but i decided to go with Tower of God.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
    God_Maggi, Panda, Dango and 4 others like this.
  3. Vihyungrang

Vihyungrang Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Day 1: Can't remember actually. I think because I found Noblesse to be good and wanted to give other popular webtoons a try.

Dango, Vegeta, LogicoftheVI and 2 others like this.
  4. Hero Sanji

Hero Sanji

Bounty Points:

Androssi Zahard
    • She is not only strong, but also beautiful! I like her attitude of listening to what she thinks is right. She is fearless and has immense power. I like how she falls for Baam and how she always cares for Anak even tho she does not want people to know about this. She is definitely an entertaining Princess!

5. Kappa King

Kappa King

Bounty Points:
    Day 1: Wow I gotta go back in time to my MangaFox days right now. I was looking through different categories because I wanted something new to read for my backlog. Tower of God came up as one of those new Korean work that were building up 5 years ago so I checked out Tower of God because I was interested to see what it would be. The rest is history. ;)

6. Riley Escobar

Riley Escobar - The Villain - Wanted

Bounty Points:
    By a certain 2 users one being Immortal King from another forum and @Cake when she said i resemble baam

7. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    Day 1: How did you first get into reading Tower of God? - a friend told me I had to read it.

Dango, Vegeta and L o g i a like this.
  8. Kappa King

Kappa King

Bounty Points:
    Day 2: Ha Yuri Zahard
    [​IMG]
    Do I really need to explain why I love this girl? She is both beautiful yet powerful. Confident but possesses a level of power that earns her right to be. Yuri is also the first girl Bamm met in the Tower and also the one who believes in what Baam is capable of. Yuri and her interactions with her Guide, Evan are always hilarious and she steals every scene she is. :) Love this girl :<3:

cota, Dango, Vegeta and 3 others like this.
  9. Shinji

Shinji

Bounty Points:

A friend of mine recommended me the series, so I decided to read it and ended up enjoying the series very much.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
  10. Hero Sanji

Hero Sanji

Bounty Points:

Koon Agueru Agnis
    • I love his personality. I love how he always stays calm and cool and thinks of the most amazing plans ever. He is a great and loyal friend and loves his friends. Everytime Koon is being shown, i enjoy every second of reading Tower Of God. I'm always like "okay that's it, there is no way out" and then Koon comes and surprises me again and again. He is a great Light Bearer with great intelligence. Not to mention, that he belongs to one of the 10 families, which means that he will definitely surprise us a lot in the future with shocking revelations. On top of all this he looks badass. :yaaa:

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
    Dango, Vegeta, LogicoftheVI and 2 others like this.
  11. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    Day 2: Who is your favourite female character? - Androssi Zahard
    • She's a strong female characte, I really like her character design and attitude/personality. She's had some really good character development along the way as well and I expect more this arc with what has happened so far.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  12. Hero Sanji

Hero Sanji

Bounty Points:
    Day 4: Favourite Regular?

Koon Aguero Agnis.

13. Kappa King

Kappa King

Bounty Points:
    Day 3:
    [​IMG]

As you can tell, I am a huge fan of the Ha Family. (if it wasn't obvious) But the reasons for why I like Jinsung are numerous. We have learned that the man holds many secrets and knows many things about the world of TOG that we have yet to see, and he is a character who acts a mentor figure to Baam and his comrades and trusts him almost sincerely. (he even buys Baam new clothes for every season :3) Jinsung is also one of the highest members of FUG, outside of the Slayers themselves, although he can easily give each of them a huge run for their money. (with the exception of the Luslec, who is the leader of FUG) I am also looking forward to the day that he and Yuri meet up because as long as Baam is with FUG, he will need to be there, as his nasty former student, Karaka is also looking to take Baam out. I think Jisnung is a character who wants what is best for Baam but also knows FUG's true goals and characters who show conflict in their own actions and still hold an air of mystery about them make for interesting storytelling.

14. Shinji

Shinji

Bounty Points:

Definitely have to go with Ha Yuri Zahard, because she is just such an awesome character in general. :yaaa:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  15. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    Day 3: Who is your favourite male character? - Lero-Ro
    • Ever since his introduction on the flour of tests I've really liked this guy. His character design is one of my favorites and good personality was very different from the other Rankers we had met to that point. I think another thing that made me like his character was his interactions with Baam early on as well. My choice was further reinforced by his decision to find out the truth and the fact that he joined the Wingtree (my favorite faction).

16. MadScientist

MadScientist

Bounty Points:
    I think it was because Tower of God was mentioned here and there on OJ and I decided to check it out. Loved it from the first chapter.

17. Hero Sanji

Hero Sanji

Bounty Points:
    Day 5: Favourite Ranker?

Ha Jinsung.

18. Shinji

Shinji

Bounty Points:

For favourite male, I can't really choose one person. so I would say my favourites are: Koon Aguero Agnis, Ran Koon & Rak Wraithraiser.

19. Riley Escobar

Riley Escobar - The Villain - Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Its hard to pick between 3 but 2 stand out alone:
    1. Ha Yuri Zahard
    2. Androssi Zahard
    3. Yeon Yiwha

@L o g i a
    I think for question 5 you should change it to Ranker / High Ranker

20. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    Why? You could just pick a high ranker since they are rankers :p

Dango and Vegeta like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice