1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

The 10th Titan Commander!!! Blackbeards right hand man!!! And Shanks secret crew member!!!!

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Celestial D. Dragon, Apr 6, 2015.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SMILE

SMILE

Bounty Points:
    The thing is, it would be some huge news in OP world if Vista joined BB, Jinbei should have mention that to Luffy when he mentions the two major changes after the timeskip.

I still am not leaning to this, even if Shilliew isnt the number 2, he still should be one of the top guys of BB's crew, so Zoro could still fight him.

WJG12345 and Mojito like this.
  2. Mojito

Mojito

Bounty Points:
    why wont he be and its not like he has to face no 2 in rank but he can face no 2 in power i seriously think shiliew is strongest among the BB
    well it is possible that has more but mihawk as his crew mwmber is really a bad idea since i think he will be zoro's main opponent and u say that he doesnt have a crew so what u have to be recognised by WG to be a shichibukai and he is pretty strong to be recognised
    yeah cause he is a swords man, sowrds man like vista excels in projected attacks like mihawk and was busysdealing with mihawk and he held his ground pretty well i know oda as well i have watched the anime 3 times and some arc like marine ford i dont even remember how many times i have watched that arc in particular :p
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 29, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 29, 2015 ---
    we agreed again wow whats wrong with the word :lmao:

Celestial D. Dragon and SMILE like this.
  3. MUUGEN

MUUGEN MuuBa<3 Wanted Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    I'll start off with saying there is a few errors to your theory with Shanks and Mihawk. If his captain has the rank of Yonko there would be no reason for Mihawk to seperate and become a Shichibukai let alone it has been stated plenty of times that Shanks and Mihawk would clash swords on numerous occasions. Other than that they could just be rivals simple as that, through their battles they managed to see each other as equals and had a friendship as Garp and Rodgers did.

As for Vista I highly doubt that he is a secret member for the Blackbeards he was a commander and was an original member to WB.

Although Blackbeard's DF allows him to gain the power of another DF user he can not pass it on to someone as to why Burgess doesn't have a power yet. So whether or not they kill Jozu for that power Vista would still need o wait a few years for the Fruit to reappear as well as finding it which could take as long as it did Teach to find his DF.

Celestial D. Dragon likes this.
  4. Soma

Soma

Bounty Points:
    I agree with the Zoro cuting Diamond after Steell, In Alabasta Mr 1 comments Zoro cutting in Diamond, but cutting Zozu doesn't make any sense so maybe it's someone else who steals the Diamond Fruit, I am not sure it will be Vista...

5. forest

forest

Bounty Points:
    Very well thought. Good job ;)

6. Hero Sanji

Hero Sanji

Bounty Points:
    Far-fetched but okay...i disagree with this theory cause i can't see Vista being a member of BB and i also can't see Mihawk being Shanks's crew member...but i have to say that i appreciate your effort and you got some nice points!

7. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    Nice theory.
    It seems very plausible.:yaaa:
    PreTS, it also didnt make much sense when pairing BB with SH coz there was no swordsman.
    The only thing tht is putting this theory down is the fact that Shillew was pined against Ben Beckman in marineford.
    Although Oda is known to use such stuff to throw us of the trail.
    It is a really gr8 theory.
    Kudos @Celestial D. Dragon :yaaa:

Last edited: May 11, 2015
  8. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    Why thank you very much! And also that scene where it put the Blackbeard Pirates vs The Red Haired Pirates against eachother was Anime only, and never happened in the manga :D

Nico Robin, BossYimz and Steppenwolf like this.
  9. Buchaj

Buchaj

Bounty Points:
    Well good job man :D really enjoyed the theory :p and it makes sense actually

10. ordinarystory

ordinarystory

Bounty Points:
    Amazing theory, quite possible. But, I think this theory is false because

1. I prefer Shiliew to be Zoro's opponent than Vista. Shiliew is a more badass character, he deserves he diamond fruit more than the sneaky Vista.
    2. I think Vista has already a df ability which is closely related to flowers.
    3. If this theory is true, then Oda trolled us by introducing Shiliew.

11. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    • If tht is the case then this theory is extremely plausible.
    • I was also thinking tht SH will get a nakam from Wano. It will be cool if the this new nakama has some history with Shillew since he also seems to be from Wano but from the rain side.
    • I hope it is a katana wielding badass chick. It will be so cool. I hope it is a new character.:cool:[:3]

12. Swelligent661

Swelligent661

Bounty Points:
    I always wondered why Vista looked so evil. I love the theory great job!

*Mind blown

Head exploded with thoughts.

Must cover wounds :hides:

13. Cpt.

Cpt.

Bounty Points:
    Now I'm expecting Vista to be evil, but there is one thing that we are forgetting. Pirates are seen as "evil" by most of the worst so maybe Vista just has an evil design because he is a pirate. Just a thought. I do think it would be interesting for him to change sides.

14. sozolabs

sozolabs

Bounty Points:
    One question that comes to mind is, does Vista have a DF already? Some might say no since the flowers is just an epithet of his attacks.

Apart from that, the theory no doubt is solid and convincing.

I can definitely see Mihawk being a previous/present/future crew member of Shanks but it doesn't make sense why they were rivals.. just another thought in my mind.

I've become a fan of your theories @Celestial D. Dragon

15. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    Why thank you very much! :D

And I don't believe Vista has a Devil Fruit, because the whole "Manipulating Flower Petals" is Nico Robins ability..... I think the whole Flower Petal thing is along the lines of Sanji's Diable Jambe, or Zoro's Asura....It's just an ability Vista has learned to utilize over the years, but has nothing to do with a devil fruit...

Nico Robin and sozolabs like this.
  16. Redache

Redache

Bounty Points:
    Amazing theory mate, Vista being part of the BB would be awesome.
    However I first believe they will fight against the revived WB pirates by Marco and Jozu. Vista helped them rebuild the crew, because he wanted to spend more time with Jozu, so he could keep his eyes on him.
    When the final clash starts, Vista will reveal himself to be part of BB and the battle will commence and will end with BB standing victorious.
    They excract Jozu's and Marco's fruit and will give Jozu's fruit to Vista.
    Not sure what they will do with Marco's fruit. Give it to Laffite or something?

After that they will fight against Shanks and Mihawk will be revealed as a secret member. Vista will have his chance now with Jozu's DF.

17. Cpt.

Cpt.

Bounty Points:
    I only hope that happens so that Mihawk can wreck Vista.

Redache and Celestial D. Dragon like this.
  18. Pirate God Buggy

Pirate God Buggy

Bounty Points:
    It would be weird if Mihawk was a member of the RH Pirates since then the captain would be weaker than one of the crew members.

19. Cpt.

Cpt.

Bounty Points:
    You think Mihawk is stronger than Shanks? If anything they would be equal like Luffy/Zoro seem to be.

20. Pirate God Buggy

Pirate God Buggy

Bounty Points:
    Well Mihawk is the WSS and Shanks is a swordsman. Luffy beats Zoro high diff, they are not equal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice