Straw Hats That Sanji can use Buso Koka is now confirmed

Discussion in 'Characters, Groups & Organizations Discussion' started by ea77, Feb 24, 2019.

Share This Page

1. ea77

ea77

Bounty Points:
    The scene where Sanji blocks Daifuku on the ship on the escape from Sunny, his leg appears black not just in the leaked scans, but in the cleaned up volume release.
    The anime clears up any confusion with this episode. He activates Koka in the air as he flies towards Daifuku's blade just before be blocks it. This is the first time he uses it on panel/on screen.

2. MonsterZoro

MonsterZoro

Bounty Points:
    HOLY SHIT SANJI IS A F**KING BEAST I KNEW HE CAN DO IT LOL!! WOO HAHA IT IS BLACK IN THE MANGA [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    PEOPLE THOUGHT IT WAS SHADING THAT MEANS HE ALSO USED IT AGAINST BM???

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  3. Friend A

Friend A

Bounty Points:
    Man that shit is oil.

4. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    That nice and with the added defense from the raid suit, Sanji wont suffer from any broken bones anymore..hopefully.

SmokedOut and thodoris5321 like this.
  5. Friend A

Friend A

Bounty Points:
    Jk
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 24, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 24, 2019 ---
    Luffy already said Sanji had it during Fishman Island.

6. Hades

Hades

Bounty Points:
    Come on it was so obvious that he can use it from the get go.....after all he is the part of monster trio...no need to make a thread...

7. MonsterZoro

MonsterZoro

Bounty Points:
    bro really people all the time say sanji can't use black haki koka they keep denying it but oda just keeps giving to sanji its truly amazing year for him

8. Sanji W. Smoke

Sanji W. Smoke

Bounty Points:
    Bt literally majority of OJ denied it. They weren't even open to keep it as possibility.
    Evn tho it was clear it wasn't advance form of CoA and even Bellany n weaker fighters can use it.

9. Hades

Hades

Bounty Points:
    majority or some hardcore zoro fans???

10. Sanji W. Smoke

Sanji W. Smoke

Bounty Points:
    Also those who act like they are neutral.

There's also a thread why Sanji don't have it like it was confirmed he doesn't have it.

11. Lauroe

Lauroe

Bounty Points:
    It doesn't take long, not even 2 pages and someone already shit on Sanji :yawn:

12. Friend A

Friend A

Bounty Points:
    It's been good but it would be amazing if he hit a bitch. Maybe he'll decide that an evil bitch isn't a women to him. Pretty doubtful about it but it would make my year if it happend.

Treeko D James and MacabreMoth88 like this.
  13. vikas

vikas

Bounty Points:
    I actually dont like this anime decision.... i mean oda would have made it a lot clearer if that is the case like everyone else.
    First is while drawing sanji..he has DJ.. so drawing it has to make it such that he has to remove either one of it. The other thing which i thought was maybe oda will give him and make it a better move where he makes a mixture of DJ and Koka. And we get to see new moves.... Like oda made sanji break his leg which could have been avoided easily with koka... its pretty much clear from the story so far that oda did not give him koka, he is a SH and was not shown he has Koka. He did give him RS now too..So oda might have thought showing Koka,DJ, suit usage by sanji better...a new color around his leg etc. Thats why i dont like this decision taken by anime. It not only made stuff inconsistent. Or should we think that Sanji's Busoshoku is weak ass? well oda always doesn't take into much into consideration about sanji's powers..but i would expect him to be atleast give some proper panels to showcase it...i mean that pic in the manga doesnt even show that he is using Haki..and just beta tone...and anime made it a Koka. Thats why i would like to think that is a mistake by anime production to do that at this point. Just like other ones..like with pudding Nami stuff etc.

Chiers91 likes this.
  14. tyranno

tyranno

Bounty Points:
    Just to be clear, I'm a Sanji fan but I also trust more the manga than the anime.

And except the episode in which we saw Sabo using CoO which was confirmed to be special because Oda had worked on it, have we gotten other episodes like that ?
    Is this episode like the Sabo episode ?

vikas likes this.
  15. vikas

vikas

Bounty Points:
    I dont think so..Anime does make mistakes while interpreting manga images especially ones which are not clear...and its sanji... a character from Main crew not like sabo or any other character who we dont see. If oda did want to give sanji Koka..it would have been shown in FI itself or atleast against Vergo...i mean he broke his leg there :pepeangry:.. does oda really not care and just gave let the anime creators decide that. And anime decides...lets give Sanji Koka in a scene which is not clear:clapping:... this was a bad decision...i am not sure what they were even thinking...i mean try to do all the flashy stuff for germa and even pekoms(them giving him sulong form itself means oda doesnt care)...so this is true only if oda said he doesn't care about its reveal or something like that.

Chiers91 and tyranno like this.
  16. TheJourney

TheJourney

Bounty Points:
    You know that Toei and Oda are in contact right?

17. tyranno

tyranno

Bounty Points:
    Agree. Everytime a Strawhat showed for the first time Haki, it was clearly identifiable, whether it was Luffy and Zoro using Hardening (even Jinbei) or Usopp using CoO.

While for Sanji, it's always unclear, evidence of this is that is not the first time people wonders whether Sanji used Hardening when there are shadows on him.

18. vikas

vikas

Bounty Points:
    I know that...but he doesn't monitor the anime production. And anime had made mistakes and even made somethings better like color schemes and oda adopted that in future etc... but here i don't really like this decision by anime...it just ruined the narrative by oda made stuff inconsistent and weird. I mean just look at the scene in manga..is this a way to reveal something significant in manga...especially when it creates so much questions like why was such an important stuff showed when it was needed...like against a steel door in PH against vergo etc...very bad decision...by both anime and oda..if oda does know of it. How would you feel if Luffy had haki pre time skip like say in MF or Loguetown...but never used and lost against smoker etc...this is no different.

19. Sanji W. Smoke

Sanji W. Smoke

Bounty Points:
    Saw the ep nw, his legs are definitely blackened. Still i would have liked it waiting for it, like Sanji using it in his finishing move to defeat an opponent.

Bt it was inevitable anyway, Luffy confirmed it back in PH and Sanji using Hardening against YCs was to be expected.

20. Monkey D. Harambe

Monkey D. Harambe

Bounty Points:
    It's a good thing that it is cleared now. One less topic for arguments. And he's bound to have it anyway, he's "Black Leg" Sanji.

May be off-topic, but I just wish that the anime will expand on Sanji vs Page-One. It is also a good filler material IMO, of they want to avoid catching up with the manga.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice