1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Debunked Teasing Jack's Identity, a Returned Enemy?

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Phi, Sep 24, 2015.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phi

Phi

Bounty Points:
    I going to keep this short and simple. Who is Jack? Well based on the recently released chapter, I'm led to believe that the answer is non other than Morgan, the antagonist from Shell Island during the Romance Dawn arc.

Take a look at this particular page from Chapter 801:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now look right here:
    [​IMG]

If yall remember during the Coby-Helmeppo cover story, "Axe-Hand" Morgan escaped from Garp with an unknown fate. Now a lot has happened these past 2 years during the timeskip. Several characters had come and gone, many of which hold unknown fates.
    Rob Lucci
    is back with
    Spandam
    next to him for some reason. Enel has yet to reappear after his cliffhanger and cover story ended. Not to mention Foxy's crew, though it wouldn't surprise me if they have been sank already. Arlong was captured and sent to prison, given his past and notoriety, it would have made sense for him to be sent to Impel Down, yet he wasn't there. What happened to Kuro, hm?

Returning to topic, Morgan is a wanted criminal roaming somewhere. Linking these similar faces and covered jaw, this leads me to believe that there is only one known person that this "Jack" can be. Now Morgan, like his son and a few other characters, has grew powerful to actually become a threat. At some point, he joined Kaido's crew holding the same ambitions as he did in the navy, rank means everything.

Now some of yall may say "where's the resemblance." Outside the jaw, look at the eye, followed by the face structure around. From what is shown, you can see that it is the left eye revealed. His nose is on the left of his panel. The unshaded part of his face of the right shows a more frontward cheek bone. His pupil and eye shape matches. His replied attitude of "who do you think I am" gives off another meaning of "I am the one in charge" and "do not underestimate me." Both meanings of which matches Morgan's. His eyebrow seems to be missing, but well, Coby dramatically changed in a few months, so One Piece logic can be explained: it can't be explained, because story.

For now, this concludes this small theory, goodnight.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 24, 2015, Original Post Date: Sep 24, 2015 ---
    @Abdoulhay
    @BossYimz
    @Conandao
    @Fuchsia
    @Godusopp876
    @inactive
    @Jmootam
    @Juntoci
    @monkey d. Theories
    @Portgas D. Thatch
    @Sideel
    @SniZe
    @WJG12345

2. Kyros

Kyros

Bounty Points:
    He doesn't have eyebrows, so I doubt it's Morgan

If it's someone we already know, my money's on Jean Ango. He's the only colosseum fighter who completely disappeared and there's a certain resemblance too.
    [​IMG]
    I'm 95% sure it's a brand new character though

3. M'gwara no Ruffy

M'gwara no Ruffy

Bounty Points:
    Would be disappointed with Jack if he is Morgan, even Kuro is a better choice.

4. sudota

sudota

Bounty Points:
    Yes.
    PS: I already posted a thread on Morgan being Jack an hour ago:)

5. Kikodg78

Kikodg78

Bounty Points:
    I made this post in the 801 discussion already but here:

Gotta catch'em all likes this.
  6. Phi

Phi

Bounty Points:
    Read the chapter and came to a self conclusion... And someone just had to beat me to it

7. sudota

sudota

Bounty Points:
    I appreciate your effort though:yaaa:

8. Thndrcist

Thndrcist

Bounty Points:
    Vanilla Luffy beat Morgan and this Jack seems to be confident taking on a ship that has Fujitora, Sengoku, Bastille and Tsuru in it.

That's a whole lot of PIS if Jack is Morgan and he succeeds rescuing Doffy. I hope Jack is a new character, named after Calico Jack. The real Calico Jack is intelligent though. xD

Kikodg78 and Dragon Claw Sabo like this.
  9. hunter_Zoro

hunter_Zoro

Bounty Points:
    Maybe...he also may have ate DF and become powerful...:DD...and maybe not...:yawn:

Dragon Claw Sabo likes this.
  10. Xlaw

Xlaw

Bounty Points:
    Morgan is Jack , I don't think so ! How did he got power boost in only 2years & connections in underworld, connection with Yonko Kaido & Doffy.
    I guess he is core crew member of Yonko Kaido.

11. K.A.I.D.O

K.A.I.D.O

Bounty Points:
    so morgans gonna recue doflamingo from fujitora and sengoku.nope aint happening,it cant be morgan he has to be someone very strong to even think of rescuing flamingo from all those high ranked marines.

12. The Curly Haired Ninja

The Curly Haired Ninja

Bounty Points:
    god plz no
    i never wanna see morgan
    hes just to weak

13. Ariff

Ariff

Bounty Points:
    either Morgan or Jean Ango or Wapol or totally new character...prefer new character though

mettalica.D.symon likes this.
  14. Noctis

Noctis

Bounty Points:
    There are so many questions to be asked and answered so let me give you my opinion.

there are 2 possibility's

1. check the Jolly roger, IF im not mistaken, its the same jolly roger that the Kaidou Pirate's use, so this Captain Jack could be one of the commanders from the Kaidou Pirates, it could be the second in command since he is willing to fight 3 Power houses ( Tsuru, Sengoku, Fujitora ) who in his right mind would attack a fleet that strong just to get his/her hands on joker? thats right Kaidou pirates

2. as we all know the Dofla pirates are resembled to the game poker

Dofla = Joker
    rosinante = heart
    pika = spade
    etc.

I believe that this Captain "Jack" is part of the Doflamingo pirate crew. he could be an undercover pirate who joined the Kaidou crew just to keep an eye on him. you could say that Joker has a "Jack" on his sleeve. He has a "Captain Jack" back-up plan if he ever got "Caught" this theory is really far fetched but it is a possibility.

this Theory could be worked out so well but "Insert effort/excuses here" I dont feel like it since im way to hyped about the Sanji mystery and the freaking Bounty update :D

Raycont, mettalica.D.symon and Xlaw like this.
  15. Genius

Genius

Bounty Points:
    inb4 Coby makes an appearance and this time kicks Morgan's ass

16. JewDoo

JewDoo

Bounty Points:
    It's wapol, I'm sure of it. And the reason he's so famous is because of his DF power - we saw him making high quality items in his cover story, so it might be possible that he's the broker who creates all those weapons

17. RynRq

RynRq

Bounty Points:
    Personally, I think JACK is this guy:
    [​IMG]
    Jean Ango (no eyebrows and his JAW cover was destroyed during the Corrida Competition so he may have replaced it with a new one)

and he is also based from a real pirate. Link ----> http://bbprivateer.ca/?q=node/23

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  18. AbbeyTheHorse

AbbeyTheHorse

Bounty Points:
    Wait guys
    What about Don Krieg? If Don Krieg returns we will see Gin too hahaha.. Kinda dig Gin's twin tonfa-mace things
    Because if i recall Don Krieg was like a mafia with weapons and strength in numbers

19. Whitey Bay

Whitey Bay

Bounty Points:
    I much rather want him to be a new character,but I won't be mad if this ends up as either Morgan or Jango.

Jango would show us that he wasn't being serious throughout Dressrosa.
    And if it is Morgan, we will know that he has gotten WAY stronger in the last years.

20. Phi

Phi

Bounty Points:
    Wasn't Jango a marine under Hina?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice