Discussion Strongest Groups in Hxh

Discussion in 'Hunter x Hunter' started by KevinMarkRoy, May 30, 2017.

Share This Page

1. KevinMarkRoy

KevinMarkRoy

Bounty Points:
    There are tons of strongest character list but i'd like to know your list of strongest Groups/Family/Organisations
    like the Zodiacs , Phantom Troupe , etc.

2. Chrollo

Chrollo

Bounty Points:
    Without any doubt the Zoldyck Family.

Zeno is on par or slightly superior to Chrollo, Silva and Illumi, imho, can totally beat any member of the Phantom Troupe.
    So Zoldyck Family > Phantom Troupe.

Moreover we have seen Hisoka evaluating the strenght of the Zodiacs (except Gin and Pariston, but they are still Zodiacs?) and he didn't seem so impressed, so I believe that assassins of the level of Zeno, Silva, Illumi and Killua can totally beat them.
    I know that Hisoka could have underestimated their power but I still believe that him his stronger of any Zodiacs member and weaker than Zeno.

NikyuTai likes this.
  3. Shu

Shu

Bounty Points:
    Dark Continent Expedition Team

4. Zukuhimu Sharuh Senpai

Zukuhimu Sharuh Senpai

Bounty Points:
    Hunter Association>Zoldyck Family>Spiders

5. Chrollo

Chrollo

Bounty Points:
    For obvious reasons you should be right, if the Hunter Association was a cohesive group. But I don't consider the Association a "group" because many of the members are not even closely interested to help the association (consider that people like Hisoka and Illumi are Hunters).
    The Hunter association, as we have seen in the election, is politically divided.
    Moreover the majority of the members are fodder, just look what Illumi did to Bushidora and his division.
    The only variable we have to consider is Ging, we don't know already on what level he his. If he is stronger than Zeno then the Hunter Association > Zoldyck

NikyuTai likes this.
  6. Kagura

Kagura

Bounty Points:
    I'd rate the triple star hunters above anyone else but they don't have a fixed group as we know two such people (Ging and Pariston) are part of the Hunter Association. Even tho, Hisoka's assessment proved otherwise, it can be assumed they are quite powerful in terms of fighting techniques hence they hold notable positions in the association, recognized by someone like Netaro. So I'm going to put Hunter Association group as strongest group even stronger than the Zoldycks because they are more in terms of power and numbers. I could be wrong then again.

7. Brown Sugar

Brown Sugar

Bounty Points:
    royal guards il say.

8. Zukuhimu Sharuh Senpai

Zukuhimu Sharuh Senpai

Bounty Points:
    Well, it is true that the Top of the Hunter Association is politically divided but if we can speculate we have to consider that a refreshing Union between Ging and the rest of the leaders because of the Journey to the Dark Continent can strengthen the Head of the Association. If we define the Expoloring of the Dark Continent a Major step in the History of the Hunters we can assume that this Event will also bring a spectacular Feeling of Unity between all Kinds of various Hunters. But formal Organisations aside, i agree that the Zoldycks are the most powerful.

9. Gotta catch'em all

Gotta catch'em all

Bounty Points:
    Chimera ants were the strongest in terms of power technically, specifically the royal guard and meruem

NikyuTai likes this.
  10. NikyuTai

NikyuTai

Bounty Points:
    The Zoldycks are definitely the strongest group, followed by the Chimera Ants, then the Phantom Troupe. I don't include the Hunter's Association because any character can become a part of it, and there are hunters in most other cohesive groups in the series (if it was included though, it would of course be the strongest).

I'm excited to see some new strong groups coming up!

11. tumul80

tumul80

Bounty Points:
    Royal Guards (along with Meruem) followed by the spiders and lastly, Zoldyck family. No one is stronger than Meruem and the royal guards are also, pretty close to the top so, got to give it to them. Spiders have great unity and fighting experience (actually Kalluto is technically a spider now), and finally Zoldyck family.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice