Anime Series Steins;Gate 0

Discussion in 'Completed Anime Series Discussion' started by Deleted member 10852, Feb 18, 2018.

Share This Page

?

Which Steins;gate character would you interact with if Amaedus was real?

1. Kurisu

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Okabe

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Mayuri

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  4. Maho

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Feris

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Ruka

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  7. Suzuha

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  8. Daru

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Moeka (lol)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Railgun99

Railgun99

Bounty Points:
    Ito Kanako <3

No more, let's draw the line there :catsalute:

Yep. Yeah, the suffering's just begun...will we see Okabe smiling happily again? God, when did this get so depressing? And it's just episode 1 :catcry:
    Won't lie, seeing Moeka now just gives me the chills because I feel like anything can happen. I really hope nothing like THAT ever happens again though.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 13, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 13, 2018 ---
    :blobevil:

2. Dazai

Dazai

Bounty Points:
    Of course we will! Don't give up hope!! Without a doubt we will once again witness Okarin smiling happily!!!

Then he'll get thrown into a deeper darker and more desolate despair than anything he's ever faced before straight after!!!!

3. Void234

Void234

Bounty Points:
    Things are getting pretty interesting.
    The Kurisu AI was acting weird in the lab and it bugged me through the whole scene but she totaly was the Kuristina we all know when she contacted Okabe at the end. Maho did point out that Okabe may know a Kurisu she doesn't. Wonder what that will lead to...

Are they really making the american doc a recuring character tho? Can't say I will be able to handle any more of his Engrish. Okabe's was on point at the very least :lmao:

Note: Kurisu is now a 2D girl, so a legitimate waifu :yaaa:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  4. Dazai

Dazai

Bounty Points:
    A 2D girl in a 2D anime? Could there be a more perfect waifu?!?!?

This was only episode two and it was already so heart wrenching. I want Hououin Kyouma back :( Definitely going to be a feels trip.

5. Deleted member 10852

Deleted member 10852 Guest

Bounty Points:
    Wow. Amazing episode again. Steins;Gate 0, not surprisingly, the best anime of this season by far.
    The OP was freaking amazing. Kanako Itou nailed it. The visuals were really impressive too. I think I may very well like this more than the 1st steins;gate OP if I keep hearing it xD The ED was pretty good as well!

I really like Maho. Taken a liking to her so far. Hoping to see a bit more of the flashback with her and Kurisu.
    I'm absolutely hooked so far with the whole Amadeus concept. Okabe interacting with Kurisu as an AI and him crying in the end as well was really heartbreaking. So not prepared for the feels trip this season is gonna take us. :'(

I lost it when Okabe shouted Christinaaaa xD And when Kurisu and Maho got curious about that was great too xD A glimpse of the magnificent man that is Hououin Kyouma. I hope to see him back soon :catcry:
    Amaedus is just way too real. Wow. The interactions, emotions, the whole tsundere attitude Kurisu has, everything. Even the way she whispers to Maho when Okabe came in for the first time. Way too real. Makes me curious about the issues it has that Maho talked about when she told Okabe that it is far from perfected.

Waiting weekly for this show is killing me already xD Really excited for the next episode! :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 19, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 19, 2018 ---
    Added a new poll. Check it out xD

Void234, Dazai and r-chan like this.
  6. Dazai

Dazai

Bounty Points:
    Steins;Gate 0 has been the best so far for sure but I wouldn’t say it’s the best by far. Megalo Box, Hinamatsuri and Golden Kamuy have all started very strongly ^^

This is like Siri but as a tsundere, that’s probably what she meant when she said it wasn’t perfect. Tsundere is not something you want in any personality. Although tbh the only moment for me when Christina actually gave off tsundere vibes was when she said “Its not like I came to your lab because I wanted to!” xD
    Other than that I think the majority of women would act the same way in response to Okarin being a jerk and Daru being a perv ^^ In general Christina is a really nice girl who’s polite to everyone else. Okabe even sexually harassed her when they first met and she still gave him courtesy :kappa:
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 19, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 19, 2018 ---
    I of course voted for Ruka on the poll by the way!!

r-chan and Deleted member 10852 like this.
  7. Deleted member 10852

Bounty Points:
    Welp. My mistake. I actually meant to say so far xD
    Still gonna take a lot for any of those shows to beat Steins;gate honestly. I haven't played the VN but I have such high expectations and if it's anywhere near as good as the first part, I'm not sure the others stand a chance xD They've all started strong though, I agree. There's also Bnha which will be great too.

The one which gave me the tsundere vibes was the part in the end. "Call me whenever you feel like it but I'm such a busy person so I might not be able to answer you know" xD

I'm not surprised one bit xD I put in Ruka because I knew you'd chose him :kappa:
    It was tough choice between Kurisu, Mayuri and Okabe for me xD Mayuri just to hear her say "Tuturuu" haha. But there's no way I'd pass on the mad scientist with such a perfect VA and that lovely Engrish :catsalute:

r-chan and Dazai like this.
  8. Dazai

Dazai

Bounty Points:
    :kappa:
    xD well I thought that was just her being funny and not really a tsundere thing haha
    The fact that she's only rude to Okabe, Daru and Suzuha at first proves she's not a tsun!!
    I was hoping you were going to say "It was a tough choice between Kurisu, Mayuri and Okabe... so I chose Ruka!!" :kappa:
    Mayuri would be just like any other anime girl AI because there isn't much depth to her dialogue. In fact you could just play the visual novel and get more conversation with Mayuri than you would through Amadeus xD At least Okabe would be entertaining ^^
    Anyhow change your vote to Ruka if you want to talk to someone cute. Technically Amadeus has no gender so you have nothing to feel weird about :kappa:

9. Deleted member 10852

Bounty Points:
    Ruka would be a good choice. Very cute of course. But he's a guy. More feminine than any other woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri but so very thin. But he's a guy. :kappa:

r-chan and Dazai like this.
  10. Dazai

Dazai

Bounty Points:
    For some reason your phrasing looks off to me. Shouldn't the "But he's a guy" part be the most positive and have a heart on the end? :redheart:

11. Mat D Bizzo

Mat D Bizzo

Bounty Points:
    Tu tu ru

r-chan likes this.
  12. Dazai

Dazai

Bounty Points:
    Episode 3 is absolutely outstanding. I thought Okabe was incredible and Mayuri was super kawaii ^^

Gonna watch it in 20 mins or so ^^

r-chan likes this.
  13. Void234

Void234

Bounty Points:
    Man, this episode was so much fun! Reminded me of how hilarious the original series could get! I'm loving the interactions between Okabe and AI Kurisu. Our good old tsundere is back and judging by her reaction to that one store she's still not very proud of her hidden otaku side. Sorry my girl but I, for one, haven't forgotten about "Kurigohan and Kamehameha" :lmao:

The ending was some heavy stuff tho. Wonder how Okabe's going to deal with his current situation...

The comedy at the party was on point. Nae thinking that Maho was some preschooler and Mr. American finding Ruka "sexy" both cracked me up. Speaking of Mr. American (what was his name again?), he's into some really hardcore stuff. Taking Loli+Yuri pictures and not even caring about the illegality of one of the lolis :camthinking:
    [​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 25, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 25, 2018 ---
    About the pool, I'm going for Okabe, but not this one. I'm waiting for the great Hououin Kyouma to make his comeback. :yaaa:

14. Dazai

Dazai

Bounty Points:
    The episode was amazing. It was really nice to see everyone together and whats so nice about this anime is that Okabe and Kurisu are being honest with each other. We get to see all the things Okabe was feeling and it's so good.
    Ganbatte Kyouma-kun!! You can save your waifu!!

Even if you can't, Rukako is there for you!

15. LordAizenSama

LordAizenSama

Bounty Points:
    Stein;s Gate 0 in one image

[​IMG]

r-chan likes this.
  16. Deleted member 10852

Bounty Points:
    That ending scene with Okabe. Wonder how he's gonna deal with the cruel reality that Amadeus is not Makise Kurisu and the fact that she is dead. Gonna be hard to watch his breakdown next week ;_;

Fantastic episode though. Loving the interactions between Okabe and Kurisu and it's really heartbreaking seeing how close Okabe is getting to Amadeus :/ Barring the depressing ending, it was pretty much a fun, laid back episode with Mayuri trying to cheer up everyone with a Christmas party. Everyone looking great in their outfits. Maho being asked again what grade she is in by a little girl lmao. Professor Leskinen thinking how sexy Ruka is. (But he's a guy xD) Steins;Gate does everything so good. These slice of life scenes reminds me so much of the beginning episodes of Steins;Gate.

Professor Leskinen. The Ruka is sexy part cracked me up too. That running joke never gets old xD
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 29, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 29, 2018 ---
    Did it? Hmm. Doesn't look off to me :kappa:

r-chan, Dazai and Void234 like this.
  17. Dazai

Dazai

Bounty Points:
    Well I think he may not break down. Whenever things get tough he uses the Phonewave ^^

Deleted member 10852 and r-chan like this.
  18. Deleted member 10852

Bounty Points:
    I don't know. He's pretty much at the tip of it after the cliffhanger. I feel like he might actually use the phonewave after going through a breakdown. Maybe Maho doesn't let him use Amaedus again because of what happens and he uses the phonewave just to be able to interact with Kurisu again even if it is just an A.I ^^

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2018
    Dazai likes this.
  19. Dazai

Dazai

Bounty Points:
    That prediction sounds pretty likely, hopefully we get s ruka shower scene somewhere :kappa:

Deleted member 10852 likes this.
  20. Soma

Soma

Bounty Points:
    Chrrrrrrrrristina!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice