1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Speculation Stealing a devil fruit - the Jesus Burgess experience

How do the Blackbeard Pirates steal devil fruits?

Share This Page

1. Donal D. Trump

Donal D. Trump

Bounty Points:
    Donal D. Trump submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

How to steal a devil fruit - the Jesus Burgess experience - How do the Blackbeard Pirates steal devil fruits?

Click here to read further...

2. johntrevor

johntrevor

Bounty Points:
    Hey DDT thank you again for this reading.

Some elements that'd be nice to discuss:
    1- What if Burgess' knife is meant to steal the fruit user's heart (or whole body, i dunnow), bring it to blackbeard, who would be able to transfer the 'power' from the dead user's body/heart to a new fruit or even directly to one of his subordinates..?
    2- Could the gloves weared by Burgess during his attack to Luffy (and later, Sabo) mean something?

3. Wekeido

Wekeido

Bounty Points:
    I think Blackbeard is the one who is able to steal DF’s and Burgess was about to damage Sabo for example that he can hand him over tom blackbeard.

4. Donal D. Trump

Donal D. Trump

Bounty Points:
    To both: There is a case to be made that a certain body part like the heart stores the devil fruit energy which would explain how Blackbeard stole Whitebeard's df. He could have carved out Whitebeard's heart with two gaping holes in the chest(Oda didn't make him eat those two attacks just cause it looks damaging,their is a purpose behind it) without anybody realizing. This is something that I have believed for years now and both things can be true at the same time. This might be the method that Blackbeard used but his devil fruit allows him to store things unlike Jesus. From what we know when a devil fruit user dies(like smile) the energy of the fruit leaves the body in minutes. That is why Blackbeard started the show right after Whitebeard's death and he had no time to waste. Whatever method the Blackbeard Pirates use is different to what Blackbeard in particular can use because of his devil fruit. There is no evidence that you can cut someones heart out and the devil fruit power remains in it for days, the complete opposite is shown. That is why I am proposing that Jesus used a container out of devil fruits to store the energy. It probably will lead to the devil fruit recreating itself or at least storing it until Blackbeard can infuse it into you. The knife/gloves don't fit anywhere and aren't required in the explanation. You can imagine any scenario where the blade is infused with Blackbeard's devil fruit and it might be the case but there is no need for it. Alone the bag being out of devil fruits would explain this very cleanly with anime logic. I hope that was understandable.

Last edited: May 6, 2019
    Wekeido likes this.
  5. Wekeido

Wekeido

Bounty Points:
    yes it was understandable and actually you’re right, I thought about the restore thing, and actually i think everyone could ‘steal’ a df if you call it stealing just by being fast enough to get it when it respawns, maybe blackbeard had a fruit with him and it turned into the df as we saw it with the apples on punk hazard

Donal D. Trump likes this.
  6. ArmoredFranky

ArmoredFranky

Bounty Points:
    Damn pretty wild theory but makes alot more sense then the knife being able to steal devil fruits is it the bag though or is there something in the bag thats able to steal devil fruits ..hmmm

Donal D. Trump likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice