[Spoiler] One Piece New World Timeline - Updated [CH:-930]

Discussion in 'One Piece Reviews, Articles & Analysis' started by KuroKaze, Jan 19, 2019.

Share This Page

1. KuroKaze

KuroKaze

Bounty Points:
    Hey guys! I am posting something after a long long time. This will be an updated version of my earlier timeline.
    Wano Kuni arc has been troublesome so far as far as the solid dates are concerned. (In Zou arc Oda really wanted to make a point with dates so he kept it streamlined, but after that in between arcs have been real hazy at best). With that being said, I have explained my logic to the best of my knowledge (Wherever it's required) . If you guys notice any error, tell me, I would edit it. Enjoy!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    Sorous, Sade, Sailleana and 9 others like this.
  2. Ivan Zonder

Ivan Zonder

Bounty Points:
    This made me curious what's happening in Mariejois

CAPTAIN KHAN and KuroKaze like this.
  3. CAPTAIN KHAN

CAPTAIN KHAN

Bounty Points:
    With the progression we are witnessing in Wano arc ; in between Act 2 and 3 , I think it is almost sure to assume we would get a Mariejois or Marine HQ POV . Act 1 started in Ch 909 and ended in 924 . so if same number chapters are in Act 2,we would get to the end by ch 940 .

KuroKaze and Ivan Zonder like this.
  4. Ivan Zonder

Ivan Zonder

Bounty Points:
    Yeah ... hopefully this Act will end fast ... i think this Act will end when we find Kamazou the Manslayer and Luffy - Kidd breaking out of Prison .

CAPTAIN KHAN likes this.
  5. CAPTAIN KHAN

CAPTAIN KHAN

Bounty Points:
    Hmm could be ,I thought Zoro would find him or it would dope if Witching Hour Boy , Kamazou and Zoro face at the end Act 2.
    But Luffy and Kidd breaking out of prison depends on how many acts there will be,I think Act 3 will focus on that with it staring by the end of Act 2 .
    By Hawkins and Drake's interaction in chapter 929 and Page One immediately asking for reinforcements after seeing Sanji's face (like why would he do that for a rogue shop owner ) ; Drake and Page One are trying to draw out the Strawhats ,this act now will focus on that I think . There are many things going on ,hard to predict what will happen next . Like who could seen Big Mom coming to Wano so early .

KuroKaze and Ivan Zonder like this.
  6. NoxDRaz

NoxDRaz

Bounty Points:
    Good Job. I was planning do the timeline of the whole series but couldn't find time.

KuroKaze likes this.
  7. KuroKaze

KuroKaze

Bounty Points:
    Thanks for reading. I made it to keep track on events. They were getting out of hand lol .

Aloe Vera and NoxDRaz like this.
  8. RAIZEL

RAIZEL

Bounty Points:
    maybe later you can crosschecked the events with the timeline artur made. he hasn't updated the timeline since reverie tho, maybe he will update after his other projects. just to be sure everything is right, since wano is indeed a little messy in terms of timeline. good job and thx for this :)

KuroKaze likes this.
  9. KuroKaze

KuroKaze

Bounty Points:
    Thanks man. You are welcome. Yeah we will know it better once the fire festival day comes close.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice