Discussion SPOILER CHU INVASION

Discussion in 'Kingdom' started by Gurezo, May 14, 2018.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. Gurezo

Gurezo

Bounty Points:
    SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
    Please proceed on your own accord.

At the moment, we are amidst Zhao invasion as part of Unification Campaign. Soon to be followed against other states. I was reading about some info about relatively unknown General Li Xin. In the records of Shi Ji, he was not given much importance and the only reason he's known for isn't something he wanted to be remembered for. With varying accounts of the circumstances or reasoning behind the army led by Shin, the actual facts are either ambiguous or lost. But one thing is sure, that Shin along with Mou Ten suffered a heavy defeat at Chu.

Many reasons could be given about it, Shin's lack of experience or arrogance or misjudgment regarding Chu or certain someone's betrayal.
    But there was something which caught my attention. Even though Shin managed to escape from the clutches of Chu, he lost most of his armies and "7 of his trusted Lieutenants".
    By now, Hi Shin Unit has several Lieutenants, such as Kyo Kai, En, So Sui, Na Ki, Gaku Rai etc. Some longstanding commanders as well Denyu, Ryusen, Denei, Suugen, Shousa etc. And there's very little possibility of gaining new Commanders or left over armies at this point.
    Well, so what do you guys think, if HSU will get new lieutenants?
    And which 7 Trusted Lieutenants we're going to lose?
    Ever since I read about it, it's bugging me terribly and I had to discuss it with someone.

TheoryKing likes this.
  2. TheoryKing

TheoryKing

Bounty Points:
    I don't think he'll be having more LTs, so it'll be 2 Lts + some trusted commanders.

I see En-San dying , especially since he's the one who was willing to stay back at bayou and take on the responsbility for the unit that was stuck in middle of the zhao forces while Shin advanced. I think that was sort of a foreshadowing. Not to mention, he's shins' most trusted man alongside the one being who has fought with him the most.

So his death will def. be a big blow to Shin imo. Probably the biggest death in the unit, outside of Kyoukai , Ten's, or Behei's.

Sosui i also see dying.

Kyoukai i don't think she'll be killed, unless Hara wants to give Shin the Ouki treatment of having his love die..

I also don't see Ten dying..

Denyuu/ Denei/ Harou/Denyuu/Gakurai/ I can see dying.

Ryuusen-> takes over after Denyuu
    Garo -> takes over after Gakurai
    Naki -> takes over after one of the lts
    Harou -> takes over after Denei

And then of course you got some of the youngsters that just joined who'll be able to take over.

Last edited: May 15, 2018
    Gurezo likes this.
  3. Gurezo

Gurezo

Bounty Points:
    I guess introducing this many characters was all for this purpose. He's yet to be a fully fledged General, and he might have more lieutenants by then. Some might get promotions as well. I don't see While So Sui, En and Gaku Rai seems like they'll be the ones to fall, I don't see Kyo Kai dying yet. Ten won't be dying as well.
    But losing his lieutenants will be a huge blow, and they might be consist of some old names such as Shousa, Suugen.
    When this arc comes I'd really looking forward to it.

TheoryKing likes this.
  4. TheoryKing

TheoryKing

Bounty Points:
    The thing is, you can't really have 7 Lts. just having 3 is a rare thing I mean, like only had Tou. So 3 is extremely rare.

Yea I can see suugen going down as , along with Shousa. But Suugen is also one of the dudes I can see surviving it and ending up becoming HSU's more powerful people.

Aha yea same here gonna be looking forward to it as well. That's gonna be dark dark ass moment in the manga whenever it happens (if it happens like that of course).

Gurezo likes this.
  5. Gurezo

Gurezo

Bounty Points:
    Your reasoning is totally legit.:D:D
    Now it makes me wonder if it really is going to happen? Hara follows Shi Ji for dates and events. What's written there would be followed anyhow. He fills the details himself. But idk if Shi Ji has written anything about Li Xin at all. I read about 7 lieutenant and royal courtroom discussion from another source. He might not have included it. So things can be a bit or drastically different.:tearsofjoy:

TheoryKing likes this.
  6. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    i wish one of them would be Ten

Gurezo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice