1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Some more reasons why Pudding is the Next Nakama and the Girl With Three Eyes.

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Icecream001, May 30, 2016.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    Now that I think about it, wasn't there a thread where Oda said that the next SH would join back to back? I may be wrong, but I am like 90% sure that he said something like that. I can't find the article for my life though.

2. Tangerine Orchid

Tangerine Orchid

Bounty Points:
    You're very right! As of right now we don't know much about Pudding so we should wait. I guess I'm being a bit biased because I already have a namaka I'd like to join the Straw Hats, but if Pudding ends up joining, then I'm sure she's a wonderful person :D As of right now I see her as being character development for Sanji, but she might be significant later on.

MonkeyDVaxen and 8787NO3Monet like this.
  3. MonkeyDVaxen

MonkeyDVaxen

Bounty Points:
    It was in a China Times interview. I'll find the quote and post it here either tonight or tomorrow.

4. BagOfLays

BagOfLays

Bounty Points:
    That's true, I like your perspective also. Oda is killing me man.

8787NO3Monet and Icecream001 like this.
  5. pelin

pelin

Bounty Points:
    pudding being the girl with three eyes is acceptable and also my theory BUT I don't want her as the new nakama and I don't think she should be. She's not meant for the seas. Oda should find him another man of her dreams and she should live a long and happy life with that man.

8787NO3Monet and Vince like this.
  6. Icecream001

Icecream001

Bounty Points:
    UPDATE #2:
    Ok so i just found out something interesting...

Remember when I said in chapter 712, that Viola could've been foreshadowing the recruitment of Pudding? Well, not sure if its a coincidence or not, I switched the numbers around and went to chapter 217 and funny enough, that's the chapter where Robin sneaks on the ship and joins the crew. I hope this is another hint, but maybe not?

So this is a pretty interesting thing I just found out that I wanted to share with you guys :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 2, 2016, Original Post Date: Jun 23, 2016 ---
    UPDATE #3:
    Alright so I'm going to pretty much prove that Pudding has three eyes. Pudding and Sanji both have things in common. For example, they both like cooking, they both like romance, they both are being forced into a marriage, and are a part of a family that is being ran by a powerful person.

But here's the biggest thing they have common...THEY ARE BOTH COVERING AN EYE. Yes, Sanji always covers one of his eyes, so since they have a lot in common, Pudding is most likely covering her third eye. That would be a hint that Pudding has three eyes, but honestly her and the third eye girl look pretty much the same. So this is to all of those who don't think they look the same:D

MonkeyDVaxen and 8787NO3Monet like this.
  7. santoryu kageoni

santoryu kageoni

Bounty Points:
    Quite nice, some loopholes but yeah I would want it to come true !

8787NO3Monet and Icecream001 like this.
  8. Cpt.

Cpt.

Bounty Points:
    "Pudding is the 3 eyed girl, I don't care what you say. " - OP

Lol

But you actually made a good point with her title not being revealed like the carpet and jello.

9. Marshall D Tim

Marshall D Tim

Bounty Points:
    I think that the fleet that was recruited after Dressrosa foreshadows something significant. The next nakama to join the crew will be a former enemy as Oda said. Since the story is about 60% compete I do not think the crew recruitment will be the way it was in paradise. Specifically meaning I don't think each new nakama will get their own recruitment arc.

So here is what I see happening. We will get at least 3 nakama in quick succession or at the same time.
    1. Jimbei
    2. Pudding
    3. Carrot
    They have all been heavily hinted at as being the next and since nakama is singular and plural Oda could have been throwing us a curve ball. Furthermore they are all characters who were once considered to be enemies. Jimbei was thought to be one in the East Blue since he was Arlong's captain and a shichibukai. Carrot and all of the minks seemed to be enemies when Luffy and co. landed at Zou. She even breifly attacked Zoro. Pudding is also an enemy currently as one of Big Mom's children.

All 3 could join by the end of the whole cake arc. More could possibly even join by the end of the subsequent arcs as well. I even get sceptical thinking about this. But there is definitely evidence to support it.

Icecream001 and 8787NO3Monet like this.
  10. 8787NO3Monet

8787NO3Monet

Bounty Points:
    I think the same but i replace number 2 with Monet. :)

11. MonkeyDVaxen

MonkeyDVaxen

Bounty Points:
    @Marshall D Tim

The next strawhat being a formee enemy is a rumor that has never been proven and has been floating around for too long to hold relevance.

Also following the MFMM pattern I don't believe ee will get both Pudding and Carrot. Only one, and my vote is for Pudding.

Deleted member 10103 likes this.
  12. Fire_Fist_Recca

Fire_Fist_Recca

Bounty Points:
    it's been a while now since the rumor/topic about who'll be the new member of strawhats and Oda keeps us waiting and waiting. I think after Big Mam arc ends that is the best time for Sh to have their new nakama and I don't know who might it be but I love to see Caesar on the crew, conducting experiment with Chopper, helping Franky for using gas in Coup D Burst instead of cola, maybe helping Nami to improve her Clima attack by adding his gas and hear him laughing out loud with Brook. Yohohohohoho

13. Nsfx

Nsfx

Bounty Points:
    My thinking is she will not join because it seems she and Sanji obviously likes each other. That means there could be plenty of romances on Thousand Sunny which I am not sure is what Oda wants.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice