1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Some more reasons why Pudding is the Next Nakama and the Girl With Three Eyes.

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Icecream001, May 30, 2016.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icecream001

Icecream001

Bounty Points:
    Hey everyone, this is I guess a part 2 to my theory on Pudding joining I made a while ago:http://orojackson.com/threads/why-the-three-eyed-girl-is-pudding-and-the-next-nakama.21093/
    I'm going to try and give you one big ass piece of evidence, and some speculation on why Pudding is in fact the Next Nakama, and not Caesar, Carrot, Pedro, Big Mom, or Monet(although there could be a possibility).
    [​IMG] (colored by me)​
    I'm going to start this off with a bit of foreshadowing I found that kinda shows why Pudding is the 3 eyed girl, and possibly the next nakama. I don't know if anyone has made this connection before, so let me know if somone has. Ok lets gooooo:

That foreshadowing was back in Dressrosa with Sanji and Viola or Violet, whatever makes your boat float... She foreshadowed the fuck out of this here me out:

Viola has the giro giro fruit, she can see things from far away that normal people cannot see and see through people and read their minds. Basically she has better vision than others. And guess what, Sanji fell in love with her.

This arc we are currently in, Sanji is going to marry this lady named Charlotte Pudding. I still don't know why people do not think Pudding is the 3 eyed girl, because you cannot see it. Well that is because of those bangs covering it. She would probably not fit in with the rest if she just let it out. Why the fuck wouldn't someone as shy and awkward as her try to conceal their flaws? She is covering the eye, because she's insecure.

:triumph:UPDATE:
    Ok just had a thought have to type fast. This whole time, if you think about, Pudding has NEVER had a proper introduction. When we first see her picture from Vito, that wasn't Oda's traditional introduction panel. Then in Chapter 827, instead of introducing Pudding, Oda introduced Nitro the Jelly, and Labiyan the Carpet instead. THIS PRETTY MUCH PROVES THAT PUDDING IS HIDING SOMETHING AND WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE HIDING??? HER THIRD EYE. AND THAT'S WHEN WE'LL GET A PROPER INTRODUCTION OF PUDDING. BECAUSE PUDDING IS NOT SHOWING THEM HER REAL APPEARANCE!:astonished:

UPDATE #3:
    Alright so I'm going to pretty much prove that Pudding has three eyes. Pudding and Sanji both have things in common. For example, they both like cooking, they both like romance, they both are being forced into a marriage, and are a part of a family that is being ran by a powerful person.

But here's the biggest thing they have common...THEY ARE BOTH COVERING AN EYE. Yes, Sanji always covers one of his eyes, so since they have a lot in common, Pudding is most likely covering her third eye. That would be a hint that Pudding has three eyes, but honestly her and the third eye girl look pretty much the same. So this is to all of those who don't think they look the same:D

[​IMG]
    Pudding is the 3 eyed girl, I don't care what you say. So, if you unlock the third eye, you can see things that normal vision couldn't see. Isn't that just like Viola's powers? And guess what, Sanji is marrying her.

Now, there was a specific panel that I was looking for in the Dressrosa arc that I found that is a big help for this theory. In Chapter 712, Sanji asks Viola to join the SH and leave dressrosa. Of course, she didn't accept the request.
    [​IMG] The fact that Viola and Sanji's relationship foreshadowed Sanji falling in love with a girl that probably has amazing vision like Viola, is enough to show that its true Pudding is the 3 eyed girl. And then Viola being invited to the SH crew, there's a high chance that this is foreshadowing too, because Oda could've made Sanji say anything but, "runaway and join us".

UPDATE #2:
    Ok so i just found out something interesting...

Remember when I said in chapter 712, that Viola could've been foreshadowing the recruitment of Pudding? Well, not sure if its a coincidence or not, I switched the numbers around and went to chapter 217 and funny enough, that's the chapter where Robin sneaks on the ship and joins the crew. I hope this is another hint, but maybe not?

So this is a pretty interesting thing I just found out that I wanted to share with you guys :)

Speculation based on the fact that Pudding makes Tea:
    So, in the recent Chapter Pudding wants to make tea for Luffy and them. She obviously cooks too. But the fact that she makes tea made me think about some ideas.

I hope its understood that, Pudding is in fact from India in real life, none of the SH are from this country. She has harem pants, and most likely has 3 eyes, which is assosciated with Hinduism, a religion in India.

But the fact that she makes tea???! Tea is a very popular drink in India, might be the national drink. Plus, this could start a strong relationship with someone in the crew that I think the other crew members don't really have.
    [​IMG]
    A friendship with BROOK. Brook is already tearing up over the fact that she's that kind and generous. And she makes tea. So, I think one of her strongest relationships in the crew will be with Brook.

She will also have a strong relationship with Sanji and Jinbe. Sanji is an obvious choice but why did I say Jinbe? Theres a possibility that Jinbe and Pudding have already met before since they are both in Big Mom's possession.

Its not said what her "dream" is yet, so I'm not going to go that far. But I hope this makes some people change their perspective a bit from Carrot. Get off her nuts guys(joking). Anyways, thanks for reading if you did. Bye

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
  2. RulZ

RulZ

Bounty Points:
    Not that I'm saying there's no way for her to join, but I highly doubt that the marriage will go through. Sanji himself (even after seeing her picture) said that he's not marrying anybody.
    On whether she'll join or not, until we see some development, I can't say she's a valid candidate, yet.

santoryu kageoni and Mirai like this.
  3. Joestar

Joestar

Bounty Points:
    "Viola has the giro giro fruit, she can see things from far away that normal people cannot see and see through people and read their minds. Basically she has better vision than others. And guess what, Sanji fell in love with her."
    So, basically what you're saying is that there is foreshadowing to Pudding being Sanji simply because of Viola's devil fruit? Now there is good foreshadowing, like Mr. Prince, but this is just grabbing at straws.

"This arc we are currently in, Sanji is going to marry this lady named Charlotte Pudding. I still don't know why people do not think Pudding is the 3 eyed girl, because you cannot see it. Well that is because of those bangs covering it. She would probably not fit in with the rest if she just let it out. Why the fuck wouldn't someone as shy and awkward as her try to conceal their flaws? She is covering the eye, because she's insecure."
    So she is insecure and will cover her third eye with bangs. If she was insecure, why would she show her third eye in the first place? And why are you assuming she's insecure? You can't just throw a dart on a character's personality, we know nothing about her.

"I hope its understood that, Pudding is in fact from India in real life, none of the SH are from this country. She has harem pants, magic carpet(aladdin), and most likely has 3 eyes, which is assosciated with Hinduism, a religion in India." After reading the entire theory I have no clue why you put this here. All of the Straw Hats blatantly resemble the cultures that they emulate, but Labiyan doesn't emulate India at all.

Last edited: May 30, 2016
    Deleted member 10103 and Mirai like this.
  4. Icecream001

Icecream001

Bounty Points:
    Idk if ur trolling but you do know that Labiyan, a magic flying carpet, is a direct reference to the magic carpet in the disney movie, Aladdin that takes place in India. It doesn't need to emulate india, it just needs to be assosicated with india.

5. Onepiecefan9867

Onepiecefan9867

Bounty Points:
    Good theory hope it comes true

6. RulZ

RulZ

Bounty Points:
    You're right about the carpet, but Aladdin doesn't take place in India.
    Jasmine's dad praises Allah, so India is a no. It's probably a middle-eastern country, or Egypt or something.

7. Icecream001

Icecream001

Bounty Points:
    Oh shit you're right oops, though in the movie, it takes place in Agrabah which doesn't exist, but yeah totally not India.

Mirai, RulZ and Onepiecefan9867 like this.
  8. Aru

Aru

Bounty Points:
    You did a good job connecting some points there. I still think that the connection between Purin and Viola is kinda weak.

But possible indeed. Good luck on that theory!

9. Joestar

Joestar

Bounty Points:
    I hope you're trolling, because Aladdin doesn't take place in India. It takes place in a fictional country known as Agrabah. Agrabah isn't associated with India at all, only Middle Eastern themes. Again, the characters emulate their culture with their appearance, favorite foods, etc. There is no real connection to India at all..

Mirai and Onepiecefan9867 like this.
  10. Icecream001

Icecream001

Bounty Points:
    No shit sherlock, someone before already made me feel like an idiot

Last edited: May 31, 2016
    Mirai and Onepiecefan9867 like this.
  11. 271 others

271 others

Bounty Points:
    Worth reading. But 3 eyes would only give you depth perception.
    I thought i read oda say that she is a different species. (Like fishman,mink,giants and little people.) But whatever her species can do with their third eye it probably can't compare to violet.

Mirai likes this.
  12. Joestar

Joestar

Bounty Points:
    No need to be rude, I didn't see the above messages when I posted that. If it was so obvious, then why would you have made the connection in the first place?

Mirai likes this.
  13. Icecream001

Icecream001

Bounty Points:
    It was a mistake on my part because instead of looking up where Agrabah would be if it did exist, I based it off of memory, and because of Jasmine and aladdin having like, harem pants in the movie, the first thing that popped up in my mind was, India. I should've done more research

Mirai and MonkeyDVaxen like this.
  14. Joestar

Joestar

Bounty Points:
    No problem! It happens sometimes :D

Mirai and Icecream001 like this.
  15. Coquet

Coquet Wanted Roger Cracker Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Nice theory bro :nosebleed:

Mirai likes this.
  16. trush

trush

Bounty Points:
    We have to see more about her to say that she is going to be the new nakama. Is a good theory but we need more information IMO.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 31, 2016, Original Post Date: May 31, 2016 ---
    Is clear that she and the three eye girl are very similar, but we don´t have to forget that they can be twin sister like Lola and the other one.

Last edited: May 31, 2016
  17. Icecream001

Icecream001

Bounty Points:
    Yeah the twin thing could be possible but Im still going with my idea. Honestly I feel like this theory would get more feedback if I worded it better and worked on timing. Obviously my timing is fucking terrible, which makes me look like some asshole who wants someone to join right after seeing them in the recent chapter, knowing nothing about that character. Which is not the case btw.

Mirai and trush like this.
  18. trush

trush

Bounty Points:
    Don´t worry just go adding information to the theory you are not an asshole you just share a theory and your idea, when you have time add more information also when we read more chapters we will see the relationship of pudding with the SH and Oda will give us more clues to know if she is the three eye girl or not I personally think that they are the some person but the twin possibility is also there :yaaa:

8787NO3Monet, Mirai and Icecream001 like this.
  19. CP-0

CP-0

Bounty Points:
    I really like these connections you e found but I'm not sold on Pudding as a crew member yet. Honestly I'm tired of trying to predict new Straw Hats. But she does seem like a good fit for Sanji no matter how you look at it, so if they do actually fall in love and she ends up joining, I wouldn't really mind, but I just don't know. :shifty:

Icecream001, trush and Mirai like this.
  20. Mirai

Mirai

Bounty Points:
    Me personally wants Jinbei or pedro to join but that theory was nice and she would be a good candiate for a nakama as well :yaaa:

Icecream001 and trush like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice