Smokey and Zeus

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by NARDsSs, Sep 28, 2018.

Share This Page

1. NARDsSs

NARDsSs

Bounty Points:
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    Fire Tiger, Cpt. and Xatch like this.
  2. Dr_Ali

Dr_Ali

Bounty Points:
    every man lives for a purpose, for Zeus, who's a giant, he thinks his purpose is even bigger.
    since his childhood, zeus was ever fond of the legendary diamond hammer owned by non other than the famous world traveller "endvari". endvari's last known place to lay foot on was an island called Variland. a place located mid way between south blue and east blue, being closer to the south blue. the weather is pretty calm on the outside, but gets aggrevated as insiders dock ashore. the island itself is a scene, a gaint skull was statued in the island directing it's face to the south east coast.
    zeus was determined on getting that hammer and restoring some of his faith in the " Pride of the giants".
    along side him was his fellow new crewmate smokey ( @NARDsSs ). together they claimed a map of variland and docked in one of the island's beaches. as they docked, the calm beautiful resting weather started to change, dark clouds started gathering and the sky, and a strong flow of wind was felt across the island.
    not looking back, zeus anchored his ship and went down into the island.

"this is zeus taking action/ Narration"
    this is zeus speaking.
    this is zeus thinking.

zeus and smokey walked up the shore, there were bones everywhere, and there was a writing on a big wall saying:
    "zeus, checked one of the bodies, he saw signs of quick stabbings and a slow death, this was interesting for zeus considering there are over 100 bodies which had these stabbings."
    If they all died from these stabbings, this would only mean they all died the same way, by one person or one thing.
    while zeus was still thinking, both zeus and smokey heard coming from the far side of the same shore, with small group of sea rocks separating between them. as the footsteps sounded ever closer, zeus was ready for the worst.

We may have to fight smokey, be ready.
    whoever are you behind the rocks, SHOW YOURSELF!

as zeus shouted, few seconds passed with nothing happening, until it was the first surprise the group had on this island.
    @NARDsSs @Fire Tiger

Fire Tiger and Cpt. like this.
  3. Fire Tiger

Fire Tiger

Bounty Points:
    Kilij Dao Odachi Tiger Mink Pirate Blacksmith
    Statistics:
    10x5 = 50 Mink Race Bonuses: +4 speed, +4 strength, +1 any
    Strength: 18 + 4 = 22
    Speed: 11 + 4 = 15
    15x2 = 30
    -Reaction: 12
    -Movement: 18
    Vitality: 14
    14x2 = 28
    -Durability: 16
    -Stamina: 12
    Martial Arts: 7 + 1 = 8
    8x2 = 16
    Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 16
    Kilij Taking Action
    "Kilij Speaking"
    [Kilij Thinking]

Kilij let out a long breath after disembarking on the shore. He took out some old scraps of paper from his pocket and inspect them before continuing. [This should be the legendary Variland Island that my teacher often spoke about. How jealous would he be if he knew I was here? If I manage to get my hands on Endvari's Diamond Hammer my skills as a blacksmith should improve greatly.] After reminiscing about his life under his teacher, Kilij put away his notes on the island and walked along the beach towards what should be Endvari's last known location.

As he walked along the beach Kilij took notice of the large quantities of bones spread all around the sand. He crouched down and inspected some of them. [These are quite old, but the sheer quantity of them is quite troubling. Did they die in a large battle or could this island be booby trapped? I should had hired some helpers to deal with the traps, but alas I'm on my own for this one.] He proceeded on his journey with more caution than before. Not long after he saw a large boat anchored next to the shore ahead.

A powerful voice shouted as Kilij neared some rocks. [It seems that I'm not alone afterall.] He covered his facial features with a hood and a scarf. Although this made him look like a bandit, it was better than to reveal himself as a Mink to a total stranger. He then checked that his sword was tightly secured to his waist and his throwing daggers were carefully hidden under his sleeves before shouting back.

"Ahoy there stranger. Be calm I come in peace."

He walked around the large rocks and was momentarily stunned when he saw the two individuals before him. One was normal enough, but the other was way bigger than anyone he had seen before. [This must be one of those Giants I keep hearing about. He's a lot bigger than I expected. They must be here for Endvari's legacy as well. This could be troublesome. They not only outnumber me, but they have a size advantage as well.] Kilij put his hands in the air to show that he came in peace and said.

"May I ask what you fellows are doing in this quaint little island? If you're interested in some treasure hunting I might have a proposal for you."

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    Cpt. likes this.
  4. NARDsSs

NARDsSs

Bounty Points:
    Smokey's love for adventure and plants made taking this journey with Zeus to the island of variland a no-brainer. The island itself was known to hold many rare species of ganja. Being a 3 eye and having a knack for spiritual connection,Smokey knew that the rare types of ganja would open up new mind altering possibilities and bring him closer with life.it was time to get woke.

smokey taking action
    smokey thinking
    smokey speaking

As smokey saw the hooded being walk around the giant residual boulder that was covered in blood from all the dead corpses that lay everywhere,he couldn't help but question to himself Was this the man who killed all of these poor souls? Still not knowing if he could trust the shady thing with the proposal he offered smokey decided to put the sketchy circumstance on which they met behind him and give this individual a chance to show him and Zeus what they came to the island for.

“Hello there we come seeking certain goods we mean you no harm”

Being the spiritual soul smokey is he never liked to fight unless provoked standing 10ft tall but still no
    comparison to the giant Zeus smokey knew if someone were leading them into a trap him and Zeus could make their way out of anything.

"What do you say Zeus should we
    listen to this mans proposal?"

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    Cpt., Xatch and Fire Tiger like this.
  5. Dr_Ali

Dr_Ali

Bounty Points:
    "this is zeus taking action/ Narration"
    this is zeus speaking.
    this is zeus thinking.

as the mysterious individual hiding behind the rocks finally showed himself, zeus had a deadly death look on his face, zeus thought no one is supposed to know about this treasure excpet for giants and dwarves, but concluded he was wrong.
    did this person kill someone and find out about this place? zeus thought.
    the stranger suddenly said:

this made zeus wonder even more about this individual.
    so he does know about the treasure! this means he probably wants to get his hands on the legendary hammer that i'm looking for.
    as zeus was thinking, smokey said:
    at first, zeus thought this was a bad move from smokey, why would you give a piece of info to someone we don't even consider harmless? but then zeus thought differently:
    actually, making our intentions clear is better to get the upper hand in negotitations.

smokey looked at zeus and said:
    zeus immediatly said in a gradual voice tone:
    WHAT IS YOUR PROPOSAL? AND HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS LAND, STRANGER!

the grin on zeus's face was unsetteling as he was waiting to hear the stranger's answers.

@NARDsSs
    @Fire Tiger

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    NARDsSs and Fire Tiger like this.
  6. Fire Tiger

Fire Tiger

Bounty Points:
    As the pair discuss about his proposal Kilij observed the two in more detail. As the wind moved the shorter ones hair, Kilij noticed that he had a third eye, definitely a unique feature. He also was studying the body language of the pair. [They seem trusting to one another, they're either old friends or members of the same organization. With that in mind, driving a wedge between them is probably unrealistic. The three eye seems to be very relaxed, maybe he just tagged along at the behest of the giant. Unlike the three eye, the giant seems quite tense. This trip must be important to him, could he also be after the hammer? No, don't jump to conclusions. Endvari had many treasures and the hammer is only of use to blacksmiths. To avoid trouble I'll have to offer them the majority of the loot. It would be nice to get the full treasure, but the most important item is the hammer. As long as I get that the rest is meaningless.]
    Seeing that they were reciprocating his offer made Kilij relax a little. [Seems like it won't turn into a violent altercation after all.]

"First of all, don't need to call me stranger." Kilij said as he removed his hood and scarf. "My name is Kilij Dao Odachi and I'm a simple Mink traveler. To answer your questions I should start with the latter. I came to know about this place from my mentor an old Fishman who had once traveled the world. He had once read an old journal that described this island in detail and passed the tale down to me. About the proposal, well it seems that you guys already know this is Variland the resting place of the legendary Endvari. The place where all his treasures are laid to rest. Therefore my proposal is simple." Said Kilij as he picked a skull from the ground. "We work together to find the treasure. Our numbers could aid us avoid the dangers of the island and come out of this alive. I'm even feeling generous so you guys can even take 80% percent of the riches we might find. A better offer is hard to come by. Of course if you don't like the deal..." Kilij crushed the old skull in his hand as he stared at the pair. "... we could always fight for it, but how likely would it be to acquire the treasure after suffering injuries? So what will it be? Deal or no deal?"

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    NARDsSs likes this.
  7. NARDsSs

NARDsSs

Bounty Points:
    Level 10
    10x5=50

strength-(2)=2
    Speed-(2)+19=21
    -Movement- 21
    -Reaction- 21
    Vitality-(2)+19=21
    -Durability- 21
    -Stamina- 21
    Mind-(3)
    -Botany- 6
    (6x basic d-rank seeds)
    Martial Art- 12
    -Gun slinging- 24
    (2x guns, 5 rounds a piece, 24 C-rank bullets total, range 24M (72Feet))

As Kilij crushed the skull in his hands offering his ultimatum, Smokey knew he meant business. It could either end bad now, and that would lessen the chances of us finding what we came for, or we could work together and trust that it plays out with no bloodshed. "My gut tells me not to trust Kilij, but it isn't worth risking our lives for right now"

"Zeus i think we have nothing to lose by trusting him. I say we go forth with his plan, and wherever it takes us, we will be ready"

I know Zeus is destined to retrieve the hammer, but my goal remains the same; find the rare ganja, and maybe it can help us on our quest.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    Xatch and Fire Tiger like this.
  8. Dr_Ali

Dr_Ali

Bounty Points:
    This is zeus taking action/ narrator.
    This is zeus thinking.
    this is zeus speaking.

as kilij Was speaking about who he was and the story of his mentor, Zeus was weak in front of drowsiness and took a nap. The gaint slept like a baby, a very awkward baby sleep with his eyes opened and his head leaned a bit to the side while he’s still standing up straight. as kilij picked up the Skull, zeus had a little woken moment.there couldn’t be worse time for the giant to wake up though, just when Kilij crushed the Skull in his hands and said his words about “ We could always fight for it” the giant’s eyes were dead locked on kilij, he never heard the 80% part, he only heard the killing part.

who does this Bug thinks he is saying he has a proposal to fight for the treasure.

zeus grabbed 10 skeletons with his hand and said in a very challenging tone:

know your place, little one.
    we even experience different weathers.

“zeus mocks the mink, being proud as a typical gaint would do. he feels much more confident when mocking the opposition.

as the giant made his statement, white particles of thick “sand like materials” flew between the two sides.
    the 10 skeleton in zeus hands were completely crushed and turned into small particles.

As zeus looked sideways to reach his blades of chaos, he saw his friend, smokey, with a look of worry painted all on of his face. zeus thought:

What if I lost track of smokey in mid battle and the Mink got to him first? i need to think about our journey as well. am i ready for this battle very early in the journey?

as zeus was convincing himself to let it go, the worst happened:

“ BUT HE SAID HE HAS A PROPOSAL THEN HE CHALLENGED ME INTO A FIGHT, THE GIANT Of ELBAF NEVER BACKS DOWN!

“let’s fight you little piece of Lies!”

The giant reached for his Blades, as it’s second name “ chaos “ were already happening in the area!

@NARDsSs @Fire Tiger

Fire Tiger likes this.
  9. Fire Tiger

Fire Tiger

Bounty Points:
    Seeing that the three eye was predisposed to make the deal, made Kilij glad he went with a dramatic appeal. But just as he was shifting gears on how to deal with the island the giant spoke.

Raising one eye brow Kilij was a little dumbfounded at the giants behavior. [Really? This brute wants to start trouble even after I offered them the majority of the gains? Well, it seems that we'll have to do this the hard way]
    "Tora-Tora-Tora-Tora-Tora" Laughed Kilij as he jumped back some distance and took a sword drawing stance. "You don't seem to know the old adage, The bigger they are, the harder they fall. But, very well a fight it is." Kilij eyes seemed to turn red as his let loose his savage bloodlust.

[It's been a while since I fought an opponent with such a major size difference. This reminds me of my days as a child fighting those muscle heads in the arena. Although the size advantage this flesh wall has is a lot greater, it just makes me want to test myself against him all the more.] Kilij briefly glanced at the three eye. [It will get tricky if this other guy joins the brawl.] "Come at me Giant, I hope you aren't afraid of a 1 v 1 fight! Or is the Pride of Elbaf just a rumor?"

Dr_Ali likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice