1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Speculation SMILE!! Your On Candid Camera

SMILES; Their effects, and impact on the story

Share This Page

1. Xatch

Xatch

Bounty Points:
    Xatch submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

SMILE!! Your On Candid Camera - SMILES; Their effects, and impact on the story

Click here to read further...

2. Nessos

Nessos

Bounty Points:
    Horns not really Part of SMILE transformations.

We also have characters like Magellan, Sady or Galette who also have Horns and are definetly not SMILE User and we als have SMILE user without horns like Holden or Speed.

Also like allready mentioned Doflamingo, Kaidou and Magellan also Shows emotions besides joy.

Right now we have Not Seen a single character who has both DF and SMILE. And I think Kaidou impoves the power of his Army by giving weak people SMILE to have a chance of 10% to raise their power. There are not as many DFs as SMILES. I mean Kaidou already has 10,000 SMILE user.

Especially that SMILE user can't swim is for me a great hint that normal DF user would die by consuming a SMILE vice versa.

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  3. Xatch

Xatch

Bounty Points:
    Except the entire battalion of known failed smiles all have horns... so its coincidence that hundreds of horned humans just joined kaido and were also rejected SMILE users?

Im saying a single horn is the mark of one failed smile, as all the pleasures are horned and known failures
    I agree i jumped the hype on kaido... but i assume you mean ceasar... and like i said i dont think those effected by SMILE are devoid their emotions, just laugh and express them poorly...

Bit its odd shinobu knows the swimming weakness but fails to mention the multiple consumption death..
    Or that others under bewitchment cant consume it...

4. Nessos

Nessos

Bounty Points:
    But the people of Ebisu Town doesn't have horns.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 27, 2019, Original Post Date: May 27, 2019 ---
    Another point that hints multiple consumption of SMILE ends with death. The Pleasures stays Pleasures otherwise they could war SMILEs until getting a power up and we didn't see a single SMILE User with the Power of 2 SMILEs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice