Sky Island Event # 2

Discussion in 'The Great Pirate Summit' started by UchaNekome, Nov 16, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Death72

Death72

Bounty Points:
    Thank you for the contribution @ulquiorra1141 :yaaa:

@Rex Will do ;)

ulquiorra1141 and Dango like this.
  2. KellerMarie

KellerMarie

Bounty Points:
    Okay...that's it. I am gonna go to the master list of the pirates and start choosing people at random...don't like what I decide...tough lol

I'm actually a bit disappointed in the lack of people who are replying :( Doeasnt anyone want to have a position within the crew?

@Rex...love the titles by the way, I'm thinking I might go with the "its not our fault" one, cause it kinda is...kinda.

Rex, Dango and Death72 like this.
  3. Death72

Death72

Bounty Points:
    if you don't mind, i'd like to be the doctor... [:3]

Sorry for late reply, been busy and didn't notice, my apologies :oops:

Rex, KellerMarie and Dango like this.
  4. KellerMarie

KellerMarie

Bounty Points:
    Yeah...the one position in the story I don't need rofl! Sounds good to me though!

Rex and Death72 like this.
  5. Death72

Death72

Bounty Points:
    Interview with Captain Rex!
    Death72:Hello everyone, for this issue's special interview, we're having a very special guest... Captain Rex!

As a newbie on the ship, i had so much to do in order to catch up and be on par with the other pirates. one of the things i found out while hanging around the ship was that captain Rex had many different personalities that he could let out at the same time, add that to the fact that his actions always either amuse or inspire me.

That said, let's welcome our special guest and beloved captain! Welcome, captain Rex. I'm glad i was able to have you join me.

Little Rex: Thanks
    Foolishness Expert Rex: Ah! There's another interview starting now <_<
    Lazy Rex: *turns to face the other side in his sleep* Hnnnngh, why...
    Smart Rex:Can't you guys take something seriously for once...

Death72:I see many of the Rexes have decided to take part in the interview, That's great! How are you all feeling today?

Gaming Rex: Ahh good! Smart Rex has been really killing us with constant lectures and studying during the exams, so it's so great to be laofing around once again
    Anime Rex: Yeah, true that! It's been so long \ o / *stretches*
    Smart Rex: Tsk, they were exams! Really, you guys should be more responsible about all this

Death72:I think the "Smart Rex" puts some good balance in there, maybe he should loosen up a little bit more though. Anyways, How do you feel about the DBF events so far?

Art Rex:Ah they've been good...
    Logical Rex:Indeed. There have been various different types of events catering to the different talents of the members. It has been very enjoyable.
    Captain Rex:Too bad we couldn't participate with all we had. You guys are really annoying, you know that? :I
    Smart Rex:Says the most obnoxious of the Rexes...

Death72:Now, Now Guys! Let's all get along... And what about the Pirates Faction in particular?

Captain Rex:OH! Where's my crew?! Damn those lazy baskets
    Manga Rex:Not everyone has as much free time as us
    Little Rex:Everyone haje been really nishe and helpfur
    Smart Rex:Not to mention they did well without their Captain in most of the situations. Even if it is an annoying person like him *points to Captain Rex* a leader is important.
    Captain Rex:Oi, you're insulting me, aren't you? You're insulting me right there, aren't you?!
    Logical Rex:Still, it's fun seeing everyone work so hard despite their busy schedules. They made DBF quite enjoyable

Death72:Yes, we did our Best Captain! by the way, can you guys go easy on Captain Rex, His Pride would be hurt if his crew couldn't survive a while on his own, Oh by the way which moment were you most proud of the pirates in DBF?

Logical Rex:That would be hard to say...
    Gaming Rex:We were barely here so it was hard to keep up with everything
    Kind Rex:B-But we tried to none-the-less!
    Forgetful Rex:Oh you guys! It was that event, remember! The event where everyone got together and did something or other, and something happened. Captain Rex was so happy, remember?
    Smart Rex:I doubt anyone could remember with a vague explanation like that! I thought we agreed no to let him dig into our memories! Who was it this time?
    Foolishness Expert Rex:It definitely wasn't me Nope. I had nothing to do with it. I didn't go to him and tell him to hurry up and recall something while you guys were stalling for time. What would the point of that?! O.o
    Smart Rex:So it was you, wasn't it?
    Little Rex:No no, Shmart Rex-shan, he shaid it wajn't him. That meansh that whoever did it ij shtill around. Yoohoo, where are you Mr. Shtranger? =__= *goes off on a wild goose chase*

Death72:I Guess there are a lot of moments for you to even recall, huh? well, I'll Give you guys till the DBF ends to decide , On to the next Question... Is there an event in DBF that frustrated you? If so, please mention it.

Foolishness Expert Rex:I believe a better question would be if there was an event that DIDN'T fr- *gets knocked out by Guard Rex*
    Smart Rex:Thanks. He was starting to get really annoying
    Art Rex:The events... where we couldn't help...
    Logical Rex:Exactly. he events where we couldn't do anything or do much for our team were frustrating.
    Captain Rex:If Smart Rex hadn't stopped me, I could've helped a lot *mumble mumble*
    *Guard Rex glares at Captain Rex*
    Captain Rex:I didn't say anything! Nothing at all
    Smart Rex:Huhuhu

Death72:I see "Guard Rex" is taking care of the situation , Well a contrast now... Which DBF event did you like the most?

Art Rex:The Robot one
    Writer Rex:Definitely the robot one I got to write some nice specifications on some of them and read very creative ones from all the factions.
    Anime Rex:Not to mention it was fun making Stuart and annoying people with it
    Manga Rex:But then we had to take him apart
    Gaming Rex:Yeah...
    Little Rex:*runs into the room* Guys! Look, I found a beetle! Look how shquirmy it is!
    Captain Rex:Weren't you looking fo- *Smart Rex puts his hand over Captain Rex's mouth*
    Smart Rex:Don't. It's better this way.
    Art Rex:Oh, I wonder if I can draw it...
    Hungry Rex:I wonder if I can eat it...
    Mentally Disturbed Rex:Better yet, let's rip out its legs and perform a bit of dissection hihihi

Death72:Guard Rex! Quickly take away "Mentally Disturbed Rex" outta here! Stuart was very special, Indeed. Too Bad he had to be... *Quickly Shuts Up before Little Rex Notices*

Death72:So let's move on to some of the questions from our readers:

Q: What is the goal of the Pirates?
    Evil Rex:That should be obvious. World Domination! Muahahahaha!
    Captain Rex:Oi! It's not that. It's to become the King of the Pirates!
    Grumpy Old Rex:Shut up you damn noisy brats! Get off my property. Go find some place else to get on other people's nerves! Damn neighbour kids...
    Little Rex:Ah waj that our goal?! Shugoi!
    Kind Rex:Don't listen to them little one. They were off in their own worlds ^^'
    Writer Rex:It's to have fun and help each other develop our talents. But mostly, to have fun doing what we like to do That's our goal ^^

Death72:I'll have to Agree with Writer Rex on that one... Oh Kind Rex-san, Keep teaching the young one . Ok Here goes another question from one of the many people who contacted us: What do the Pirates do when they have time to relax from the DBF?

Lazy Rex:Sleeeeep...
    Smart Rex:Study *fixes glasses*
    Art Rex:Draw...
    Gaming Rex:Play!
    Anime Rex:Watch anime! *Manga Rex reading Tower of God in the background*
    Programming Rex:Code random things \ o /
    Logical Rex:It really depends on what type of person said pirate is. But that's what we'd do anyways

Death72: Indeed, it'd vary based on the personality but it's all fun activities cuz pirates are always fun :yaaa:

Death72: Another thoughtful person asked, What do you think of the Revolutionaries? How about the Marines?

Captain Rex:To hell with the Marines buahahaha- *gets glared at by Guard Rex and falls silent* o.o Hi there ^^''
    Smart Rex:I think both the factions have been doing really well in the battle. Especially the Revolutionaries, seeing how organized they've been and the level of teamwork and co-ordination they show.
    Little Rex:But we won't give up jusht yet
    Captain Rex:Yeah! We'll keep fighting to the end Down with the Marines! Revolutionaries who?
    Anime and Manga Rex:*repeating after Captain Rex* Down with the Marines! Revolutionaries who?

Death72: We shall be a hell of a competition for both of them, and yes i admire the revolutionaries for being so Organized :<3:

Death72: Now we have a question with an obvious answer, Why choose the Pirates? I can answer this one myself but the question if for you captain Rex so I'll leave it to you :rolleyes:

Captain Rex:Because we're awesome
    Anime and Manga Rex:Because we're in the same boat as Luffy and the others
    Gaming Rex:Because we have an awesome ship
    Evil Rex:Because we can do whatever the hell we want
    Mentally Disturbed Rex:Kill... Blood... BLOOD... HEHEHEHEHAH- *gets knocked out bu Guard Rex and tossed next to Foolishness Expert Rex*
    Impersonating Rex:Oi! Is this really alright?! The piles of bodies are just gathering up! You're knocking out anyone who becomes a nusance, is that really alright?! O__O *gets knocked out and thrown next to the other two as well*
    Smart Rex:I've... hired a monster

Death72: Oi Guard Rex, Easy on the guys, K? *Guard Rex Glares at Death* Ok, Let's continue... :hides:

Death72: seems likethis guy hasn't been following the DBF news, he is asking How did you become captain?

Captain Rex:What a silly question. I was always the Captain!
    Smart Rex:More like people had no one better to vote for so th- *gets interrupted by Captain Rex*
    Captain Rex:Yup, it's because I'm just so awesome
    Lazy Rex:Guh, woooork! *rolls over in his bed and goes to sleep again*

Death72: Excuse me, Smart Rex. I think it's better not to go over the details right now. (a)

Death72: Finally an interesting question, here goes... Do all the Rexes share the captaincy? If so how?

Captain Rex:Umm... I don't understand what you're asking, reader =_=
    Smart Rex:He means whether we're all captains or if it's just you.
    Captain Rex:Then it's just me! I'm the supreme captain of this ship!
    Writer Rex:We just help him out where we can
    Kind Rex:Like coming up with ideas for events ^^
    Logical Rex:Or finding solutions to certain problems

Death72: I see, it does make sense... Last one, What is your favorite pirate food?

Little Rex:Pizza!
    Gaming Rex:Seconding the little guy!
    Anime Rex:Thirding!
    Manga Rex:Fourthing!
    Smart Rex:How desperate are you guys for some pizza?!
    Little Rex, Gaming Rex, Anime Rex and Manga Rex:Very!
    Smart Rex:You don't even know if it's pirate food!
    Manga Rex:We don't care

Death72: Don't even try, Smart one... Logic doesn't work with these guys. That said, who doesn't love Pizza? :eek:

Death72: oh my, it seems we're out of time... *Cough* I mean space. I guess this concludes our special interview with Captain Rex, See you on the next issue with another Crew mate being interviewed

@Rex Done, added some convo from my side.. and got it all ready

Tagging Pirates: @ulquiorra1141 @Blader3000 @hedgehog3000 @BlackChaosNL @UchaNekome @Brett @Andre @Myichi @Jace @pirateN @Collision @KellerMarie

Rex, Dango and BlackChaosNL like this.
  6. Rex

Rex

Bounty Points:
    As you wish :3

@UchaNekome, update the first post please. And first remove everything after EDIT and copy paste this xD
    EditArticles:
    1) Pirates, The Free Men and/or Women of the Sea! (that sounds weird xD) by @@Death72
    http://orojackson.com/threads/sky-island-event-2.2406/#post-79613

2) Meeting the Crew! (I think the word "pirates" has been used too much ^^') by @@Death72
    http://orojackson.com/threads/sky-island-event-2.2406/#post-79985

3) It wasn't our fault... by @@KellerMarie
    http://orojackson.com/threads/sky-island-event-2.2406/page-2#post-81988

4) Sea king attacks small island village by @@KellerMarie
    http://orojackson.com/threads/sky-island-event-2.2406/page-2#post-80801

Pending Artwork:
    1) A picture for @@KellerMarie 's article (maybe of showing our ship caught between the Marines and sea king)
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 10, 2013, Original Post Date: Dec 9, 2013 ---
    Interview with Captain Rex!
    Death72: Hello everyone, for this issue's special interview, we're having a very special guest... Captain Rex!

As a newbie on the ship, i had so much to do in order to catch up and be on par with the other pirates. one of the things i found out while hanging around the ship was that captain Rex had many different personalities that he could let out at the same time, add that to the fact that his actions always either amuse or inspire me.

That said, let's welcome our special guest and beloved captain! Welcome, captain Rex. I'm glad i was able to have you join me.

Little Rex: Thanks :teehee:
    Foolishness Expert Rex: Ah! There's another interview starting now <_<
    Lazy Rex: *turns to face the other side in his sleep* Hnnnngh, why... :zzz:
    Smart Rex: Can't you guys take something seriously for once...

Death72: I see many of the Rexes have decided to take part in the interview, That's great! How are you all feeling today?

Gaming Rex: Ahh good! Smart Rex has been really killing us with constant lectures and studying during the exams, so it's so great to be loafing around once again :D
    Anime Rex: Yeah, true that! :lol: It's been so long \ o / *stretches*
    Smart Rex: Tsk, they were exams! Really, you guys should be more responsible about all this :unsure:

Death72: I think the "Smart Rex" puts some good balance in there, maybe he should loosen up a little bit more though. Anyways, How do you feel about the DBF events so far?

Art Rex: Ah they've been good... :oops:
    Logical Rex: Indeed. There have been various different types of events catering to the different talents of the members. It has been very enjoyable.
    Captain Rex: Too bad we couldn't participate with all we had. You guys are really annoying, you know that? :I
    Smart Rex: Says the most obnoxious of the Rexes...

Death72: Now, Now Guys! Let's all get along... And what about the Pirates Faction in particular?

Captain Rex: OH! Where's my crew?! Damn those lazy baskets :mad:
    Manga Rex: Not everyone has as much free time as us :cool:
    Little Rex: Everyone haje been really nishe and helpful :teehee:
    Smart Rex: Not to mention they did well without their Captain in most of the situations. Even if it is an annoying person like him *points to Captain Rex* a leader is important.
    Captain Rex: Oi, you're insulting me, aren't you? You're insulting me right there, aren't you?! :rage:
    Logical Rex: Still, it's fun seeing everyone work so hard despite their busy schedules. They made DBF quite fun :)

Death72: Yes, we did our Best Captain! by the way, can you guys go easy on Captain Rex, His Pride would be hurt if his crew couldn't survive a while on his own, Oh by the way which moment were you most proud of the pirates in DBF?

Logical Rex: That would be hard to say...
    Gaming Rex: We were barely here so it was hard to keep up with everything :D
    Kind Rex: B-But we tried to none-the-less!
    Forgetful Rex: Oh you guys! It was that event, remember! The event where everyone got together and did something or other, and something happened. Captain Rex was so happy, remember? :eek:
    Smart Rex: I doubt anyone could remember with a vague explanation like that! I thought we agreed no to let him dig into our memories! Who was it this time?
    Foolishness Expert Rex: It definitely wasn't me (a) Nope. I had nothing to do with it. I didn't go to him and tell him to hurry up and recall something while you guys were stalling for time. What would the point of that?! O.o
    Smart Rex: So it was you, wasn't it? :whatever:
    Little Rex: No no, Shmart Rex-shan, he shaid it wajn't him. That meansh that whoever did it ij shtill around. Yoohoo, where are you Mr. Shtranger? =__= *goes off on a wild goose chase*

Death72: I Guess there are a lot of moments for you to even recall, huh? well, I'll Give you guys till the DBF ends to decide , On to the next Question... Is there an event in DBF that frustrated you? If so, please mention it.

Foolishness Expert Rex: I believe a better question would be if there was an event that DIDN'T fr- *gets knocked out by Guard Rex*
    Smart Rex: Thanks. He always gets really annoying :)
    Art Rex: The events... where we couldn't help...
    Logical Rex: Exactly. The events where we couldn't do anything or do much for our team were the frustrating ones.
    Captain Rex: If Smart Rex hadn't stopped me, I could've helped a lot *mumble mumble*
    *Guard Rex glares at Captain Rex*
    Captain Rex: I didn't say anything! Nothing at all :eek:
    Smart Rex: Huhuhu :joy:

Death72: I see "Guard Rex" is taking care of the situation , Well a contrast now... Which DBF event did you like the most?

Art Rex: The Robot one :D
    Writer Rex: Definitely the robot one :lol: I got to write some nice specifications on some of them and read very creative ones from all the factions.
    Anime Rex: Not to mention it was fun making Stuart and annoying people with it :rofl:
    Manga Rex: But then we had to take him apart :sorry:
    Gaming Rex: Yeah...
    Little Rex: *runs into the room* Guys! Look, I found a beetle! :eek: Look how shquirmy it is! :lol:
    Captain Rex: Weren't you looking fo- *Smart Rex puts his hand over Captain Rex's mouth*
    Smart Rex: Don't. It's better this way.
    Art Rex: Oh, I wonder if I can draw it...
    Hungry Rex: I wonder if I can eat it... :wideeyes:
    Mentally Disturbed Rex: Better yet, let's rip out its legs and perform a bit of dissection hihihi>:)

Death72: Guard Rex! Quickly take away "Mentally Disturbed Rex" outta here! Stuart was very special, Indeed. Too Bad he had to be... *Quickly Shuts Up before Little Rex Notices* So let's move on to some of the questions from our readers:

Q: What is the goal of the Pirates?
    Evil Rex: That should be obvious. World Domination! Muahahahaha! :vampire:
    Captain Rex: Oi! It's not that. It's to become the King of the Pirates! :lol:
    Grumpy Old Rex: Shut up you damn noisy brats! Get off my property. Go find some place else to get on other people's nerves! :mad: Damn neighbour kids! *chases the two away*
    Little Rex: Ah waj that our goal?! :eek: Shugoi! [:3]
    Kind Rex: Don't listen to them little one. They were off in their own worlds ^^'
    Writer Rex: It's to have fun and help each other develop our talents. But mostly, to have fun doing what we like to do :D That's our goal ^^

Death72: I'll have to Agree with Writer Rex on that one... Oh Kind Rex-san, Keep teaching the young one . Ok Here goes another question from one of the many people who contacted us: What do the Pirates do when they have time to relax from the DBF?

Lazy Rex: Sleeeeep... :zzz:
    Smart Rex: Study *fixes glasses*
    Art Rex: Draw... :oops:
    Gaming Rex: Play! :D
    Anime Rex: Watch anime! :lol: *Manga Rex reading Tower of God in the background*
    Programming Rex: Code random things \ o /
    Logical Rex: It really depends on what type of person said pirate is. But that's what we'd do anyways :cool:

Death72: Indeed, it'd vary based on the personality but it's all fun activities cuz pirates are always fun :yaaa: Another thoughtful person asked, What do you think of the Revolutionaries? How about the Marines?

Captain Rex: To hell with the Marines buahahaha- *gets glared at by Guard Rex and falls silent* o.o Hi there ^^''
    Smart Rex: I think both the factions have been doing really well in the battle. Especially the Revolutionaries, seeing how organized they've been and the level of teamwork and co-ordination they show.
    Little Rex: But we won't give up jusht yet :teehee:
    Captain Rex: Yeah! We'll keep fighting to the end :lol: Down with the Marines! Revolutionaries who? :D
    Anime and Manga Rex: *repeating after Captain Rex* Down with the Marines! Revolutionaries who?

Death72: We shall be a hell of a competition for both of them, and yes i admire the revolutionaries for being so Organized :<3: Now we have a question with an obvious answer, why choose the Pirates? I can answer this one myself but the question is for you Captain Rex so I'll leave it to you :rolleyes:

Captain Rex: Because we're awesome :cool:
    Anime and Manga Rex: Because we're in the same boat as Luffy and the others :D
    Gaming Rex: Because we have an awesome ship :lol:
    Evil Rex: Because we can do whatever the hell we want :vampire:
    Mentally Disturbed Rex: Kill... Blood... BLOOD... HEHEHEHEHAH- *gets knocked out bu Guard Rex and tossed next to Foolishness Expert Rex*
    Impersonating Rex: Oi! Is this really alright?! The piles of bodies are just gathering up! You're knocking out anyone who becomes a nusance, is that really alright?! O__O *gets knocked out and thrown next to the other two as well*
    Smart Rex: I've... hired a monster :eek:

Death72: Oi Guard Rex, Easy on the guys, K? *Guard Rex Glares at Death* Ok, Let's continue... :hides: Seems like this guy hasn't been following the DBF news, he is asking How did you become captain?

Captain Rex: What I silly question. I was always the Captain! *Anime, Manga and Gaming Rex sneaking up on Guard Rex in the background*
    Smart Rex: More like people had no one better to vote for so th- *gets interrupted by Captain Rex*
    Captain Rex: Yup, it's because I'm just so awesome :cool: *epic fight breaks out in the background*
    Lazy Rex: Guh, woooork! *rolls over in his bed and goes to sleep again*
    *The three carry off an unconcious Guard Rex and toss him with the rest of the pile* :r

Death72: Excuse me, Smart Rex. I think it's better not to go over the details right now. (a) Finally an interesting question, here goes... Do all the Rexes share the captaincy? If so how?

Captain Rex: Umm... I don't understand what you're asking reader =_=
    Smart Rex: He means whether we're all captains or if it's just you.
    Captain Rex: Then it's just me! I'm the supreme captain of this ship! :lol:
    Writer Rex: We just help him out where we can :p
    Kind Rex: Like coming up with ideas for events ^^
    Logical Rex: Or finding solutions to certain problems :D

Death72: I see, it does make sense... Last one, What is your favorite pirate food?

Little Rex: Pizza! :lol:
    Gaming Rex: Seconding the little guy! :yaaa:
    Anime Rex: Thirding!
    Manga Rex: Fourthing!
    Smart Rex: How desperate are youg guys for some pizza?! :eek:
    Little Rex, Gaming Rex, Anime Rex and Manga Rex: Very! :D
    Smart Rex: You don't even know if it's pirate food!
    Manga Rex: We don't care :cool:

Death72: Don't even try, Smart one... Logic doesn't work with these guys. That said, who doesn't love Pizza? :eek:

Death72: Oh my, it seems we're out of time... *Cough* I mean space. I guess this concludes our special interview with Captain Rex, See you on the next issue with another Crew mate being interviewed.
    Little Rex: Bye! :D
    Lazy Rex: Finally... peace and... :zzz:
    Added back the smilies that were gone for some reason and formatted the text. I also changed a few words and proof read, but nothing has had a major change other than the third last question, where I added a gag in the background. Finalize it now @Death72? ^^

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
    Frosch, Divvens and Death72 like this.
  7. Collision

Collision

Bounty Points:
    Uh where's the main rules and such? o:

Death72 likes this.
  8. KellerMarie

KellerMarie

Bounty Points:
    How about a picture of us sliding into the harbor?! I just have this image of us coming into harbor almost sideways like "ohh fuuck!

Death72 and Rex like this.
  9. Rex

Rex

Bounty Points:
    http://orojackson.com/davybackfight/island-four
    There you are :D
    That works too :eek: Riding a wave heading towards shore :p

Death72 likes this.
  10. KellerMarie

KellerMarie

Bounty Points:
    I will get the edited copy of the stories up at some point today. sorry it's taken so long...rough weekend :(
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 10, 2013, Original Post Date: Dec 10, 2013 ---
    Okay, so here we are. So first I will put up the newspaper article of what happened at the village. Then I will post our version of what happened. Sorry the post will be rather long, but I am A.) not entirely mastered in the art of posting on this site and B.) I really don't care. See this: this is my 'i don't care' face.<.<

SEAKING ATTACKS SMALL ISLAND VILLAGE

Marines were called to a small summer island the other day after a band of pirates lured a Sea King to the village. The large creature caused several waves to come ashore, destroying houses, fields and stores as the monster wreaked havoc in the harbor. It also destroyed several open docks and a storehouse. One marine ship was sunk and many others took considerable damage.

It took the combined force of several marine ships to bring the beast down. Attempts to lure it back out to the ocean failing and leaving the marines no other choice than to end the Sea King's life.

The total extent of the damage is still unknown, but estimated to be upwards of hundreds of millions of beri. So far the death toll seems to be zero, but this is unconfirmed by the emergency crews that are now attempting to clean up the aftermath of the attack.

The pirates whereabouts are unknown, but were seen leaving the surrounding waters of the island with a marine ship in pursuit.

The marines wish to remind the public that pirates are dangerous and should be avoided at all costs. They would also like to encourage anyone who has information about the location of any pirates or their ship to please call their local marine headquarters.

And now the good stuff:
    It's Not Our Fault
    No...really, we swear...

The day had started like any other. A typical morning for a bunch of rambunctious, good natured pirates. We had a rowdy breakfast full of laughter and jokes and food fights. Today the left side of the table beat out the right side, but I think that was mostly due to the fact that our cook sits on that side of the table. Normally they don't encourage this type of behavior from us and more than one of us ends up in the sick bay to get minor bumps and bruises patched up, but for what ever reason today, the cook let it slide.

We all left the large galley in quite a hurry, no one wanting to get caught lingering and having to do dishes, but soon Captain Rex came sauntering onto the deck, pointing fingers and jerking his thumb back towards the room we had all just left. Several of us stood, heads bowed and slunk into the kitchen to help the cook clear, wash and clean the kitchen in preparations for lunch.

The rest of us just continued the breakfast party on deck! The shipwrights, well mainly our lead shipwright, Brett, had finished the small catapult-slingshot-contraption-thing and were flinging people out into the water. Laughter and shouts of 'canon ball' sounded around the deck and surrounding waters as people swam and just lazed about. The ladies were lounging around in bikinis in the sun loungers. Was quite a peaceful and beautiful morning actually. Even, Death, our doctor had decided to patch up the few breakfast injuries out on the deck instead of in his office.

So there we were out on the middle of the vast ocean, minding our own business; truly we were. I swear on my honor as a pirate. When what does appear but a Sea King off our starboard bow. As the giant ocean dwelling monster surfaced the cry for land off the port side sounded as well. The people in the waters rushed to board, yells from those on deck to hurry up and helping haul them up. Everyone scrambled to stations to move the ship out of the way of the massive monster and towards sweet land before it made us its breakfast.

Massive, scaled and a deep dark blue, the large golden eyes didn't seem to notice us at first, but slowly it turned its head, cresting the water in our favor, sling shotting us forwards towards the island.

“Oi!!” Someone called out to the thing, waving frantically with both arms, drawing the creature's attention to us. They were promptly jumped upon and silenced, but it was too late. The eye turned, focusing in on us as the large pupil shrunk as it identified the ship.

“We gotta outrun it!” Our navigator's voice cut through the air, sharp and high and once again, everyone was running to posts throughout the deck working together to get away from the creature.

It wasn't that we were afraid of it, who are you kidding here? Us, afraid of a Sea King?! Never. We just didn't want it to notice us and have us for breakfast was all. The thing dove back under the surface, still propelling us swiftly forwards towards the island.

A silence hung thick and heavy in the air for a brief moment, the only noises the creaking and groaning of the ropes, but it seemed like eternity as we waited. Was it coming back? Did it decide we were just not worth it? A wind hit the sails, driving them full with a snap as the wake of the Sea King's wave carried us.

The island loomed closer, coming up quickly as the monster resurfaced behind us, raining water down upon us. It loomed over us, eyes seeming to search the deck; teeth long, white and gleaming in the morning sun. A shout from Rex had us all moving again, running and jumping to do anything to pour more speed into our sails and get us to land before the thing could do damage.

The first waves from the Sea King crashed into the harbor before us, breaking along the docks and walls that edged the town. Even from where we were we could hear the splintering cracks of wood; the rumble of toppled stonework.

We were next, sliding into the harbor at a sharp angle as the helmsman spun the wheel as far as it could go. The monster was right behind us, letting out a fearsome roar, shaking the very air with it's thunderous noise, as it blocked half the entrance to the harbor. Escape was our only thought at this point as some one spotted a marine ship. The thing was crawling with them, covering it like ants on discarded food and their yells pierced the very chaos we had brought along with us.

So much for stopping at the island.

Commands rang out for us to shift the sails; to swing about and get the hell outta Dodge, ironically as this was the little town's name. Ropes slipped in calloused grasps as we pulled the mast as much as we could, trying to keep the wind, determined to move the ship back out to the open ocean and not become breakfast all at the same time.

Cannons fired, hazing the marine ship in smoke, but the fire flew over head, aimed for the beast and it swung it's massive head towards the new foe. This was our chance and we retraced our steps, for pirates rarely flee, returning to the great expanse of water and we were on our way.

Everyone seemed to relax for a moment as the wind caught the sails again and smooth sailing was apparent once more. Rex let out a laugh, followed by most of us on the deck and everyone began to go back to the party when someone yelled that one of the marine ships was following us!

Ah, yes, a typical morning indeed.

So, there we have it. If anyone wants to add anything or what not, again, just let me know. Things are beginning to return to normal for me, so I should be around again on and off.

Frosch, ulquiorra1141, Rex and 2 others like this.
  11. Death72

Death72

Bounty Points:
    The deadline has been extended, it's now 26/12/2013 instead of 16/12/2013

@UchaNekome @Brett @ulquiorra1141 @Rex
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 13, 2013, Original Post Date: Dec 13, 2013 ---
    @KellerMarie forgot to tag you :<3:
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 13, 2013 ---
    @Rex Which part do you want me to work on to finalize the interview?

Frosch, Rex and ulquiorra1141 like this.
  12. Rex

Rex

Bounty Points:
    Thanks for posting the update! :eek: And I meant let's put it up and work on something else now. Like actually compiling the work on to A4 pages xD
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 23, 2013, Original Post Date: Dec 14, 2013 ---
    OK, let's get to work on what I said above, compiling \ o / We have to have it ready by the 26th, right? ^^

ulquiorra1141, Frosch and Death72 like this.
  13. Death72

Death72

Bounty Points:
    We have to submit everything tomorrow, Is everything ready?

14. Rex

Rex

Bounty Points:
    ulquiorra1141 and Death72 like this.
  15. Death72

Death72

Bounty Points:
    I Changed an article's name from "Meet the Pirates!" to "Meet the Crew!" as i thought it sounded better ;)

I'll submit this today once i find out how to attach stuff here xD :yaaa:

ulquiorra1141, Dango and Rex like this.
  16. Rex

Rex

Bounty Points:
    Okie dokie :D

17. Death72

Death72

Bounty Points:
    Wait, Don't we need it printed? :eek:

Dango likes this.
  18. Rex

Rex

Bounty Points:
    No, I don't think so :eek:

19. Death72

Death72

Bounty Points:
    Captain, I can't get a full page SS... Help me. We need it in image format but not in print (Yes, I asked Divvens) and we need to put the logo ;(
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 28, 2013, Original Post Date: Dec 28, 2013 ---
    Submitted... Kinda :hides:

ulquiorra1141 and Dango like this.
  20. ulquiorra1141

ulquiorra1141

Bounty Points:
    Well guys, whatever happens just want you to know that although I have been with you for a little bit, it has been fun :yaaa:

Death72 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice