Discussion Six Great Generals Discussion

Discussion in 'Kingdom' started by Sammy, Apr 19, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Sammy

Sammy

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    " For the other states, it was as if six ferocious dragons had been set loose into the wild, free to do as they pleased. "
    What is the system of the Six Great Generals of Qin?

The Six Great Generals of Qin were a famous group of Qin generals personally appointed by King Sho to freely wage war in his name as he aspired to rule over all of China. These generals were given the right to freely wage war on neighboring states which made it difficult for the other states to predict their actions. This system forged Qin into a state to greatly fear as it gave them a vast amount of military intimidation. Qin was considered the most dangerous state in all of China during the time of King Sho and would cause enemies to lock their gates when one of their armies drew near. Some would actually open their gates and surrender rather than challenge the famous group of generals.

The Former Six Great Generals

Great General Haku Ki

[​IMG]

Great General Ou Ki

[​IMG]

Great General Kyou

[​IMG]
    Great General Ou Kotsu

[​IMG]

Great General Shi Ba Saku

[​IMG]

Great General Ko Shou

[​IMG]

The Revival of The Six Great Generals System

[​IMG]

With the recent events in the kingdom manga, it seems we are directly heading into the revival of the Six Great Generals System, starting with Moubu declaring that he wants to revive the Six Great Generals system with him as the leader, then brought up again when Qin had to fight a coalition army of 5 different states, and emerging victorious. And the last and final push was Kyoukai declaring that she wants to become a great general, and that in order for China to be unified, The Six Great Generals system is a MUST, as it gives said 6 great generals the freedom to wage war on the 6 other states. It was also talked about how Ousen and Kanki, despite their talent which is equal to the Six Great Generals, they cannot be trusted and do not have enough men to be included yet, which brings up one of the discussions of how can Ousen be convinced with his ego, or how can Kanki be trusted with his cunning personality.

The main candidates are obvious, with Moubu, Kanki, Ousen, and Tou taking the lead. Some need a bit of motivation, and some need attitude adjustment, but all in all, I am sure at least 3 of these 4 men will be Six Great Generals. That leaves us to the new generation, Ouhon, Mouten, Shin, and Kyoukai.

Overall, there are 8 names who are top candidates, which means 2 of them must be taken out of the equation. Possible deaths, some being uninterested, all factors that we need to take in consideration when we try to know who those 6 will be. I also think one of the four young lads will die before the system is set in place, and before they become Great Generals. Shin will not die as the main protagonist, which leaves the other 3. I've mentioned most of the factors I have in mind at the moment regarding this subject, and this thread in general will be focused on discussing everything regarding the Six Great Generals System, whether it's the former Six, the future Six, the possibilities, the events that take place in the manga, and everything else. With that being said, we shall now begin the:

Six Great Generals Discussion

2. M.Hossein.B

M.Hossein.B

Bounty Points:
    i don't see mouten get to Six Great General Rank ... i don't know why but i don't think he is powerfull enough ... and Kanki Definitly will be one of six , because of his talent for killing and war ...
    i think ost of new character have something similar with old Six ... it was mentioned afew times about some of them like Ousen , tou , And Maybe Kyoukai for being shin's lover (sort of like Ouki) ...

3. Pirate King

Pirate King

Bounty Points:
    Out of the 4 big guys, Moubu, Kanki, Ousen and Tou, I believe Tou is probably the least interested in that rank, or atleast thats how its shown..
    - Moubu wants to be one of them.. n has all the makings.. Only reason he might not become one would probably be because of his relation with ryo fui..
    - Kanki will be one def. He has been one of the most interesting characters.. has got a lot of panel space.. n has been one of the top guys in all wars so far.
    - Ousen has a lot of similarities to Haku Ki.. He is shown to be a shady character..
    - Tou, I don't know what to say.. He is strong and is like a blade which was inside a sheath called Ouki n is now the sheath is gone..

As for the new ones, I agree to the post above, Mouten seems least interested in the position, though he might become interested after Mougou's death.. He needed some progression, n he got that in last few chapters, so he might become one..

- Ouhon has ambition, but I don't like the guy.. He is too rigid..
    - Shin will become one.. I know that..
    - Kyokai might be the strongest of all the new gen.. She might be like Kyou.. Will reach the top before anyone else.. But her being in Hi Shin Tai might hamper her growth unless she does something bigger than Shin..

4. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Currently, with what Shin said a couple chapters back I don't see Kanki & Ousen becoming one of the six great until they gain the trust of a lot of people in the palace (including Sei).

Tou, I'm doubtful about him, would he want to take on that title while being beside one of the legendary monsters? I think he is going to be one of the previous era's monsters and not the one to be included in the new era of the 6 great generals.

It also really depends on when the 6 great generals are reinstated, I bet it's not going to be until Sei is the king again, since obviously giving Ryo more power is stupid.

5. Sakazuki

Sakazuki

Bounty Points:
    Yes! Oh how I've been waiting for a thread like this!

We've discussed this in other threads, so I'm glad we now have a thread to discuss it more thoroughly lol.

My thoughts on the Next generation of the Qin 6 is that it will be a mix of some of the Middle generation, Ie. Kanki, Ousen, Moubu. With the new generation, Shin, Mouten, Ouhoun, and now that she wants to be a great general Kyoukai.

I think as far as closest to reaching the 6, or having done so already is obviously Moubu. The man has shown his might through numerous battles, and he has matured as well. He is also the only one who actually asked Sei to restart the Qin 6. I can't see him not getting in, I believe he is someone who will definitely become a member. His relation to Ryofui won't be a big of a factor as it seems. I don't think this man gives one damn about politics, he cares about the battlefield. Ouki admired his king, he held King Sho in the highest respect. The day he saw the look in Sei's eyes was the day he decided to serve him. I believe Moubu will come to this exact realization. Shoheikun was moved by Sei, enough to even speak up to Ryofui. Moubu most likely saw a child on the throne, hence his decision to serve Ryofui but after he realizes how great of a King Sei will become he will hop right on board. A great Vassal needs a great leader, Sei will open Moubu's eyes and Moubu will be more then willing to help him conquer China.

The other three become a little trickier to figure out. Ousen seems to be moving toward the path of becoming a Qin 6. Even with his loyalty in question, the man is just to good of general and has scored to many victories to simply just look over him. He has already begun buidling his power base and taking troops in. It's only a matter of time till he gets enough power to become recognized and at that time, I believe he will choose to serve as one of the new Qin 6. The fastest way to grow in power is to win battles and gain achievements. This also help his own goal of becoming 'King'. As a Qin 6 he will have loyal troops under his command.

I think Kanki will become a Qin 6, however his attitude makes it seem like he doesn't care much about actual titles. He simply loves warfare, and is Fucking good at it. I think he could become a sort of Duke Hyou-esque general. Having as much power as any of the Qin 6, just simply not having the actual title. I could honestly see this going either way in terms of him becoming one. I think Hara was alluding to Kanki and ousen becoming one after he said they need to build up there power. However I'm not really sure. Either way, Kanki is a great general of Qin.

Tou. Now Tou is another one I'm unsure of. We know sees himself as a Great general of the Heavens, and he has the strength of one. He also has Ouki's remnant unit. I'm not sure what will happen when is comes to him. I could see him fighting on the sides like I said earlier with Kanki. Both deserve it but I'm not sure who will get in.

As for the new generation, I think it could be anyone. I personally think that Kyoukai and Shin will become one (not a guarantee, but I think the story pushes towards it). I honestly think either Ouhoun and Mouten may die. Mouten has become a beloved character, the way he looks out for Shin and is close friends with him. His death could serve as a way for Ouhoun and Shin to become closer comrades. This is all really speculation and I'm not sure who will become one, but they are all in the running.

As for the Old generation of the Qin 6, I hope we get some flashback stories of all of them. I'd like stories akin to how Kyou was talked about. Not to long, but enough content that we get a good enough grasp on the character. I especially want to learn more about Hakuki. The man responsible for that massacre where he buried the soldiers alive. I also want to know why he killed himself. I would love to know more about all of them though. They all just look badass lol.

6. Pirate King

Pirate King

Bounty Points:
    @Sakazuki..

I like ur point about there being a general who is Duke Hyou like.. I think Tou might be the best fit for that..

7. Vihyungrang

Vihyungrang Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    So who is good enough to become the leader of the new Six Great Generals? :eek:

8. Pirate King

Pirate King

Bounty Points:
    No one in specific, but Ousen is usually the one compared to their leader.. But I don't think there is anything like a leader in the case of Six Generals.. Its probably leader just in name, thats all.

9. Sakazuki

Sakazuki

Bounty Points:
    Yeah, I feel him or Kanki might fit that slot well. Tou does seem a little more like an outsider.
    I think Moubu definitely. He's already proved he is stronger then the former Qin 6 Oukotsu by beating Kanmei. He is definitely the strongest physically speaking in Qin. He just seems like he would lead them lol.

10. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    After the recent chapters I don't think Heki will be one of the six great, he is gonna be the Mougou sort, who is a good general in his field but is outshined by the six great.

Monkey D family and Sammy like this.
  11. Sammy

Sammy

Bounty Points:
    Mouten has shown interest in becoming a great general, and his interest although not as apparent as Shin's, he still declared his ambition. And after Mougu's death, his grandfather pretty much told him to become one xD. He actually has nice buildup going on for him now for that.

Tou's experience would be nice for that system, and he's a good, loyal man, so if it's not interest, he's more than qualified. Hell, Two of Wei's great generals put him as the biggest threat of all the Qin generals.

After Moubu declaring he wants to be the leader, and with all the things he did, him being the leader makes more sense now. Ousen is still doing what he has been doing for years, which is build his "Kingdom".. I truly wanna see more of where Ousen will go in the series.

Monkey D family and Divvens like this.
  12. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    I am sure Mouten is also aiming for the great general position, he may not show it as much as the other two but thats just his character :p And these three will be like the "next generation" who will even surpass the "great generals"!

13. Monkey D family

Monkey D family

Bounty Points:
    Other then skill they need the trust of the king.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 23, 2015, Original Post Date: Jan 16, 2015 ---
    I don't think that ousen will become one. They have to be trusted by the king and he wants to make his own kingdom.. I co
    i could see kanki not caring about the title
    i don't think ousen could /should be one of the 6.. The king must trust them and he wants his own kingdom.. Tho I kanki could even tho he is crazy. I see him loving the power to start wars as he pleases. Mobu and tou can be trusted

14. Braavos

Braavos

Bounty Points:
    Six Great Generals:

http://*******/read/_/277732/kingdom_v38_ch406_by_turnip-farmers/18
    http://*******/read/_/279421/kingdom_v38_ch407_by_turnip-farmers

Mou Bu & Tou has officially become Qin's Great General, so the other candidate will be ...

1. Kan Ki
    2. Ou Sen
    3. Shin
    4. Ou Hon
    5. Mou Ten
    6. Kyou Kay

- I think, Ou Hon will die during Ou Sen rebellion (or other reason), so he don't have a chance to become Great General. The reason I think Ou Hon will die because he always portrayal to be equal or better than Shin, so I can't see Shin surpass him.
    - Ou Sen will rise a revolt... so he won't become Qin's Great General.
    - Personally I see Mou Bu will die after conquer 1 state, because I can't see Shin surpass Mou Bu if he is still alive.

If Six Great Generals system will be revived ... then it will be.
    1. Mou Bu (first leader)
    2. Shin (second leader)
    3. Tou
    4. Mou Ten
    5. Kan Ki
    6. Kyou Kay

Last edited: May 1, 2015
    Monkey D family likes this.
  15. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    six great generals. intresting topic.
    Moubu & Tou are already great generals.
    Moubu-wants to return the qin 6. He will probably be the first leader until Shin is ready then he will die of somewhere in war. At this point in time Shin will surpass him in strength.
    Tou- wants to accomplish Ou ki's dream which is to unite all China under the Qin leader.
    Kanki- I can see this guy being one solely because he likes wars and being one of Qin 6 will grant him the freedom to wage wars as he likes.
    Ousen-I dont see him being one. Mainly because of his abition. Then there is the fact tht OuHon wants to be acknowledged by his dad. The best way for tht to happen is to surpass his dad. Ouhon will kill him during the Ousen's rebellion.

New Gen.
    Shin- This is obvious.
    Kyou Kai- She wants to be one as well. She is also competing with Shin to see who will get there first. She is also getting a lot of alone tym away from Shin to prove herself as competent and strong enough fighter.
    Ouhon- he will definitely be one. He wants to show tht the Ou main family is stronger than the branch family ie where Ou ki came from. So he will surpass Ou ki to prove this. He also wants acknowledgement from his dad. He also has a rivaly with Shin and wont let Shin a commoner hav a title higher than him.
    Mou ten- his grandfather's dying wish was for Mouten to accomplish want he couldnt. So it will be fitting if Mou ten becomes of the six.However, it wont be enough to make him one of the Qin 6. He will stay as a Duke Hyou type character, enough strength to rival Qin 6 but not the abition to be one, until his dad dies. His dad's death is what will push him over the edge and he will take his job seriously. He will inherit the will of his grandfather as well as his dad's

Last edited: May 1, 2015
    Monkey D family likes this.
  16. Viole1369

Viole1369

Bounty Points:
    So chapter 438 revealed that Sei will reinstate Six Great General system and shin must become one
    Who do you think will make it?

The possible Candidates include

Moubu
    Ousen
    Kanki
    Tou
    Ouhon
    Shin
    Mouten
    Kyokai[ Very less chance tho]
    Shouhiebunkun or w.e the fuck that guy name is.
    Heki
    Old Man shobun or w.e the fuck was that guy names too...

Mine list would be something like this
    1)Shin Cuz Plot
    2)Moubu cuz too stronk
    3)Tou
    4)Kanki cuz too brutal

as for 5th and 6th Im torn.
    According to history Mouten and Ouhon as well as Ousen were War Heroes in China Unification with Mouten being the most impressive and loved one.

So they could make it all
    Ousen has personality problem but he is like kanki in strength so High chances that he will be 5th and then 6th place will become match ups between Mouten and Ouhon. Or author might introduce a new general or Shouhei Kun/Kyokai or someone else from ranks of Ryofi might bag the tag.

Chances of shouhei and Kyokai will be quite less since Kyokai vowed to stay under shin forever and SHouhei kun will be most likely military advisor. Shobun on other held will be quite old to return to battle glory
    and Hence it leaves us with Heki as another choice which seems Palusible.

Watcha ya guys think?

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  17. 100BeastsKaido

100BeastsKaido

Bounty Points:
    I doubt mou ten will become one as he has stated he has political ambitions. So Shin,Tou,Moubu,Ouhon,Ousen,Kanki. I think one of them will die in a war making way for kyoukai. Or they'll simply not give Ousen the title of great general and make KyouKai the 6th anyway

18. Monkey D family

Monkey D family

Bounty Points:
    Ousen is skilled but not loyal he shouldn't b one but he prolly will.. I wouldn't mind a arc where ousen try's to make his own kingdom.... Kanki is crazy but I think he should b one

19. Sakazuki

Sakazuki

Bounty Points:
    Moubu - Ousen - Kanki - Tou

Those are the 4 Generals that I can say for sure (well hopefully) will be given the title a 6 Great General. Which leaves 2 spots open. While Shoheikun is a great warrior and strategist, I think he will be Sei's new right hand man in terms of developing strategies and such. I believe both Ouhon and Shin will be involved in a coming large battle and be instated as part of the group.

20. Monkey D family

Monkey D family

Bounty Points:
    Man just think if shin and kyoukai both are one of the 6

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice