Current Events Shinobu the rat

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga Discussion' started by PK_WildandFree, May 18, 2019.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. PK_WildandFree

PK_WildandFree

Bounty Points:
    She snitched on Yasu. Isnt it suspicious that he got detained right after they met? Eventhough he was anonymousand going at midnight?! I bet between Shinobu and Kanjuro, one of them lied when they said they didnt know who Yasuie was. Thats why it was emphasized. I dont think it was Kanjuro cause he doesnt do anything else I would consider suspicious. Shinobu almost got Nami caught in Shogun's palace, then headliners came right after she lead Nami and Robin into a mixed bath. And then she put a wedge between the group and LAw. So imo Shinobu is the master ind behind everything thats been going wrong

Rej, RZ.119, Suuuuper and 1 other person like this.
  2. 4kat0sh

4kat0sh

Bounty Points:
    Wow, thanks for pointing that out.
    Now i can't wait for Sanji to dispose her off.

Rej, Jordeaux and Suuuuper like this.
  3. Hades

Hades

Bounty Points:
    Sanji???...LoL...I bet on anyone except Sanji....

Rej likes this.
  4. Topi Jerami

Topi Jerami

Bounty Points:
    Shinobu saved the crew from getting 1 hit killed by Dragon Kaido's attack. She is not the rat. Unless she did it just to save her own skin but sounds unlikely.

5. Zoro Compass

Zoro Compass

Bounty Points:
    I'm pretty sure Yasu turned himself in. He probably wanted to know the state of the alliance before making his move.

6. ShadyZoroLurking

ShadyZoroLurking

Bounty Points:
    Yep after saving them..

Rej likes this.
  7. Telvin123

Telvin123

Bounty Points:
    Yasu willingly got caught, the chapter made that pretty clear.

8. Kaios D. Omen

Kaios D. Omen

Bounty Points:
    Oh yeah I’ve been suffering for 20+ years! Let me just destroy and betray the one possible alliance that could end Kaido’s and Orochi’s tyrannical rule that has been destroying the country I’ve been growing up in and loving for years!!!!

Rej and Hades like this.
  9. CP-0

CP-0

Bounty Points:
    I’m not really sure. It sounds plausible. But something seems off about all of this and I think no matter what happens, there’s a huge twist coming no matter what.

Rej and Law_Senpai like this.
  10. Trafalgar Rao

Trafalgar Rao WHATEVER IT TAKES !!!!! Wanted Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Didn't She saved the entire crew from Boro Breath?

Cyrus the Cactus, Rej and Hades like this.
  11. Shanks You

Shanks You

Bounty Points:
    Yasu turned himself in if you were following. The plan was falling out because of the traitor and all the samurais were being rounded up and jailed. Yasu sacrificed himself to reverse that.

Rej likes this.
  12. Hades

Hades

Bounty Points:
    Grand scheme....zehahaha..

On a series note, I agree with you..she need not to save anyone from Boro Breath...

Rej likes this.
  13. Izaya X

Izaya X Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    Yeah let’s burn her :vonFlame:

Rej likes this.
  14. Sadistic Senpai

Sadistic Senpai

Bounty Points:
    She's not the traitor. She's waaaaaaay too obvious of a choice and not only that, but there is no dramatic impact whatsoever, and everyone will brush her betrayel as if they never been backstabbed by someone close who they thought highly of.

Worst pick as a traitor is Shinubu, while Oda can make the traitor one of the biggest plot twists of this entire series by choosing someone who look more trustworthy

RZ.119 and Rej like this.
  15. PK_WildandFree

PK_WildandFree

Bounty Points:
    She had no idea Kaido was going to do that and Kaido didnt know she was there, he intended to simply kill everyone in the area. It took split second decision and no time to think if this is a good opportunity to screw the rest over. Even if she wanted to save only herself, she could hardly prevent every single one from getting into the hole. And if even a single witness was left she would have been busted. Due to his strenght Sanji and the girls would have the best chances to make it into the hole. Sanji is strong as fuck and people with CoO can sense it, She would have had no chance to silence him.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 18, 2019, Original Post Date: May 18, 2019 ---
    You could take that further and say then there's no spy at all. We know though one person is a spy. because characters have repeatedly suggested one.

Rej likes this.
  16. LolonoisZolo

LolonoisZolo

Bounty Points:
    I think the traitor has been Kanjuro all along...
    - How did Doffy know about Momo ? The only ones who knew were Kinnemon and Kanjuro, and it's very unlikely to be Kinnemon
    - How did Jack know about Raizo ? The ones who knew were the minks and Kinnemon + Kanjuro; 0% chance that it was the minks lol
    - Yasu gets captured right after he meets with Kanjuro and Shinobu ! Shinobu seems to have been living in hiding for 20years, unlikely to be her
    (eventhough Yasu probably turned himself in)

I can already see Kanjuro showing his ''true colors'' (no pun intended lol) and that he is actually a very good drawer.

Sadistic Senpai likes this.
  17. Wai

Wai

Bounty Points:
    Yep

18. PK_WildandFree

PK_WildandFree

Bounty Points:
    On a side note I find
    I also thought Kanjuro might be the traitor. However he hid himself in a dumpster. He couldnt have known that Kinemon would find him in there. So it seems genuine. Why would a traitor not go to Doffy and ask to connect him to Kaidou or SHogun.

It would be nice if his ability refelcted his change of allegiance. His powers would super strong.

LolonoisZolo likes this.
  19. Sadistic Senpai

Sadistic Senpai

Bounty Points:
    Well, you cannot have Doffy let him go free until his words checks out. So, he might already told Doffy, but in return, Doffy wanted to check his validity, so he was after Kinemon, while he informed Jack of Raizo's whereabouts.

Also, who knows, maybe no one from beast pirates know Kanjuro working for Orochi, maybe only Orochi and Kanjuro made this deal and no one knows of such betrayel

LolonoisZolo likes this.
  20. Yasu

Yasu

Bounty Points:
    Nah none of them could be (it won't make sense) first of they knew Momo's location so they could have simply walked to the flower capital and tell Orochi everything (as ninjas no one would have noticed them)
    Kanjuro travelled through time with Kin'emon and the others he didn't suffered these 20 years of Kaido's occupation so i see no reason for him to be the one also Shinobu took that idea that law's crew could have leaked the plan too personal u can tell she is fragile atm (i mean waiting 20 years for a prophecy ) i don't think those 2 did something but whoever it is it can't be blamed...(even if i think there is no traitor)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice