1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Shichibukai and Chōshinsei

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Killumiknight, Jun 20, 2014.

Share This Page

?

Which Chōshinsei might be the last Shishibukai

1. Monkey D. Luffy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Roronoa Zoro

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Eustass Kid

6.3%
  4. Killer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. X (Diez) Drake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Basil Hawkins

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Trafalgar Law

6.3%
  8. Scretchmen Apoo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Urouge

6.3%
  10. Jewlier Bonney

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Capone Bege

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Black Beard

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. None of these

81.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killumiknight

Killumiknight

Bounty Points:
    As far as we're informed, the last Shishibukai, including Doffy and Law, got his rank during timeskip and is a DF-user who cut Z's arm and killed his men excluding Ain, Bins and 'Blackarm' Zephyr, the former Admiral of the Marine.

[​IMG]

I made up my mind and searched for a fitting pirate. Duiring that time I rewatched the Shabondy-Arc that introduced the Chōshinsei (Super Rookies/Supernovas). So I came up with the idea that it might be one of them.

The following parts (refering to Kid and Drake) are seperated from each other but are based on the same theorie above

Eustass 'Captain' Kid

[​IMG]

...The first one I notice to be capable of succeding, as his 'head' is the most worth among them (315 million -> 470 million), who's btw. my favorite Chōshinsei.
    First of all Shakky stated he'd attack and even kill people and as we saw at Shabondy he doesn't lack in therms of strenght to kill Marines.
    Furthermore, he might has used his DF's ability in order to exeed the strengh of Z's Busoshoku.
    As the Marines probably used weapons, made of iron, which might have been stolen by Kid due to his magnet-abilities, Kid surely controlled tons of weapons, bullets etc. giving him the chance to win. As we saw, Laser Beams of the pacifistas, which are copied by Kizaru's Light Beam, don't work against a metal-arm of Kid.

[​IMG]

During TS (Time skip) Kid lost his left arm and replaced it with an arm made of metal, comparable to Z's 'Battle Smasher'

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've got the feeling, during the TS he faught Z once again, as Z wanted to revenge his men, and Kid probably didn't expect Z to use an artifical arm made of Kairoseki, which drained Kid's ability and power for an instant, giving him the chance to counter-attack.
    Though there probably wasn't a clear result, like when they fight before, but in the during the battle, Z did the same as Kid did once before: Z took Kid's arm.
    As a result, Kid replaced his lost arm with an artificial arm, which probably is made of iron, giving his abilities of magnetism a further power up.

It should be mentioned that Kid sunk 2 ships of Big Mom (a Yonkō!) during the TS, that shows his power again.

Pre TS Kid's Bounty exeeded Luffy's (who had a bounty of 300.000.000 Berry)
    To reach that (for a Rookie) big amount, Luffy defeated people like Arlong, Buggy, Don Krieg, Alvida... (30.000.000B), beat Crocodile (former Shishibukai) down along with his 'Mafia', and finally defeated the top member of the CP9 (Rob Lucci), which incudes the destruction of Enies Lobby and surviving the Buster Call!
    Now we have to consider other ways for Kid to reach his even higher Bounty.
    As Lucci's power was about a Vice-Admiral's (I presume, as he defeated that Candy-Logia-guy very easyly) and his defeat rose Luffy's Bounty by 200.000.000B, Kid must have defeated an Admiral to surpass him. This would fit to Z's defeat, as he's a former Admiral (like that Candy-logia-guy of a Movie)

(For those who say he needed Law's help to defeat a Pacifista:
    Kid dealed about 99% of damage against his opponent and a Pacifista probably is harder and is more resistant against attacks than a human body, so to take off that arm shouldn't be as difficult as that

OR

'Red Flag' X Drake

http://4.bp.blogspo****m/-4sfoz8_1fps/UUNgvSoImBI/AAAAAAAAANI/_GeFkvtjPqU/s1600/X_Drake_Infobox_Pre_TS.png

... Is another Chōshinsei I really like.
    (But this theorie has nothing to do with, whether I like him or not)
    When he was introduced to us, Urouge, who had a fight with Killer, which was quited by Drake, stated Drake'd be a former rear-admiral (the rank of the Marine, who are 1 rank below Vice- and thus 2 ranks below Admiral.
    That's why he's so intresting, he had been a Marine of the 4th highest rank (including Fleet Admiral), but he decided to become a pirate.
    When a Pacifista appeared at Shabondy for the first time, he already knew him/it, but didn't expect him/it to have Laser-Beams, copied from Kizaru's DF ability.
    This means he already had a very huge knowledge about the World Goverment and the Marine.

That's where my theorie that he's the last Shishibukai, takes place again.
    But first let's come back to the part which played years before, when both Z and (surely) Drake were Marines.

The first problem for him would be to be able to cut a Haki-pumped arm of Z.
    As I mentioned I rewatched their introduction, including the Pacifista-accident. And one scene made me think of Luffy's Haki-punch on a Pacista after the TS:
    [​IMG]
    http://1.bp.blogspo****m/_sH410BI2o_U/TMCMCxA3c9I/AAAAAAAAAMg/rPp9Fzbjh5E/s1600/5.png
    When Luffy finished up his opponent, Sentomaru immediately said, it must've been a punch fullfilled with Armerment Haki.
    As X Drake's punch-combination had the same effect on the (almost) same opponent, I presume he possessed Haki at that time already.
    Furthermore I presume that he possessed that power since when he was a Rear-Admiral.
    Some of you might tell me now 'The only ones who can control their Haki are Vice-Admiral or have higher ranks'. But during the war we saw how Corby awakened his Kenbunshoku.
    Additionally in a Film/special (can't remember which one it was // that one with a Island formed like a hand) we saw Coby, who has a Captain's rank (below Vice-Admiral), using his Haki to observe that fat marine guy, who admires Kizaru.

That means he might have possessed Haki which might habe surpassed Zephyr's.

Next he must have killed lots of Marines (Mr. 1 stated about 800 to be on each ship, at Impel Down).
    As already discribed, it's not a matter of strengh but mental power.
    Right after the stopped fight between Urouge and Killer, Law asked Drake how many people he has already killed.
    I guess Law knew about the accident with Z('s arm and men) and wanted to tease Drake, that made him remember his last action as a Marine.

At the end of this part of the theorie, I've thought about a reason, why he became a Shishibukai.
    Like I theoriezed above already, he already has a very big knowledge about the Marine, the Goverment and the scientistic efforts of Vega Punk, like the Pacifista.
    As a former Rear Admiral, the Marine and the Goverment both knew his further strength and 'loyality'

(And for those who don't think he is/was able to defeat Z, as he surely lost against Kizaru, years after his quit as a Marine:
    Against Kizaru it's always a matter of speed not of power, but Z is powerfull and (pretty) slow.)

I only theorized about Kid and Drake, as both have the best/same chance (in my opinion) to become a Shishibukai.
    If somebody wants a further opinion about a Chōshinsei (except Drake and Kid), you can inform me, so I can add it below :D

Sorry for another pretty long theorie.
    I hope you enjoyed reading :D
    Feel free to reply and to vote

*As BB, Killer, Zoro and Law already have other ranks of pirates and Luffy was still attacked by the Marines, they're actually not to vote, but as there might be exeptions (like 2 DF instead of 1), and I want the voting to be faire, they're still votable.
    So this is just a reminder for you guys, to find pick the wright one*

2. -H-

-H-

Bounty Points:
    Excellent Theory.
    However...
    • It was stated, I think, it was a New character, or a character we haven't heard of since the time skip. Can't remember where I saw that, sorry. Let's not use this as a counter-argument.
    • His wife and son were murdered three years after the birth of the said one. Zephyr was 42 when it happenned, as he got married at the age of 39, one year after becoming Admiral (38 years old). He lost his arm 23 years later, Age 65. Kid was 18, a still not known pirate, I think, and drake 26. Drake is still a good candidate, but...
    • On the wiki, it is written the pirate who cut Z's arm once pleaded for his life when he was captured. I don't see Kid or Drake pleading for their lives...
    I don't see them fitting, and I don't see any "Super Rookie" fitting. They are called supernova's because of their extremely fast growth in a single year. They went from nothing to famous.
    I think the one who cut Z's arm, 5 years ago, has to be someone notorious, or someone who was forgotten about ... you see where i'm going?
    Impel Down LEVEL 6 !!!
    He was probably someone who was stuck there, and when he escaped, his past was brought back to light. Well... that's what I think.

Nice theory as I said ^_^ I can't wait to see who it is!

3. SMILE

SMILE

Bounty Points:
    Rumor said that the 7th shichibukai escaped from level 6 ftom impel down.

Good theory though...

But in my opinion Oda better make him a new character, since Law and Buggy are already known characters that became shichibukai...

Being another character we know is kinda.....

We will see, we will see.

4. Killumiknight

Killumiknight

Bounty Points:
    Excellent? I'm not happy at all, konojaro ~(^o^~) (~^o^)~
    ^Chopper^
    Thanks, actually your right with every single point you mentioned :rofl: And I expected someone to write these problems, I just wanted to let them unmentioned :D
    These two points were expected (I'm sorry but it's the truth, as I 'study the topics I theorize :p | still respect for noticing :yaaa:) and here's a little counter-counter
    • Though Kid was that young, he still might have had the DF's abilities, which are powerfull, in my opinion. Additionally Drake and (especially) Kid were both in their best age (like Ussop told Robin after Ain's attack :D) so time couldn't take away their strenght like it probably did to Z
    • The only ones of the Chōshinsei I could think of, who'd please for his/her life, are Apoo, as he's kinda trickster, and BB as he's a prideless... (I don't want to be inpolite).
    As these are my first thoughts I got, I wanted to share them, the chance for a non-Chōshinsei to be the lat Shishibukai is even bigger, so respect again :yaaa:
    All in all you've got me there :dead: and I'd really like to know that first statement of yours exactly but... I accept it like you said ;)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 20, 2014, Original Post Date: Jun 20, 2014 ---
    Shanks!... Uhm I mean...Thanks!

I'd really like to know the source and the verity behind that rumor :D
    But still nice point

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
    shen Üü, SMILE and hussien2011 like this.
  5. Yonko Mihawk

Yonko Mihawk

Bounty Points:
    I think its going to.be a new character! Well I hope we need a new badass :yaaa:

hussien2011, SMILE and Killumiknight like this.
  6. Maruco

Maruco

Bounty Points:
    The new Shicibukai will be a new character! Very, very strong!

SMILE, hussien2011 and Killumiknight like this.
  7. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    New character or not, I think it is highly unlikely for the Shichibukai to be one of the Worst Generation Pirates. Why? Because if someone was on the level to fight and almost defeat an Admiral, they wouldn't be "rookies" or "Supernova's" -- they'd already be well known and big name pirates in the New World.

hussien2011 and Killumiknight like this.
  8. Killumiknight

Killumiknight

Bounty Points:
    Ok due to the Spoilers concerning the new special and 'Brandy World' who captures all Shishibukai (that I will not believe) except Hancock, I believe it's rather him, a former prisoner of level 6 as some of you said, than a supernova :/

shen Üü likes this.
  9. mt chill

mt chill

Bounty Points:
    I think that it's a new caracter

Killumiknight likes this.
  10. SMILE

SMILE

Bounty Points:
    Enough of old characters becoming New Shichibukai. If it was an old one, it would be already revealed back then.

It's some new character i think!

Killumiknight and mt chill like this.
  11. kira306

kira306

Bounty Points:
    I am sure the 7th shichibukai is Enel Ruler of the moons:yaaa:

Death72 and Killumiknight like this.
  12. Naito

Naito

Bounty Points:
    I will edit after I read it..but why are we debating it?Isn't Z considered non-canon?

Death72 and Killumiknight like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice