1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

SCALING THE RED LINE: The One Piece Full Length Theory Thread

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by beck, Jun 27, 2014.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shaggy

shaggy

Bounty Points:
    not to sound pushy but when will u get round to the zoro/smoker connection? i keep clicking on it (not in one go but like weeks apart) and it keeps saying it cant be found :/ really wanna see ur theory on that :)

cFoo and beck like this.
  2. beck

beck

Bounty Points:
    LOL. i'll finish it hopefully tonight...its a long weekend so expect many theories from me.. :)

and i'll edit my void century theory. some things i dont like there now.

Ariff, cFoo and shaggy like this.
  3. shaggy

shaggy

Bounty Points:
    so what new theories have u come up with? i'm asking for a quick summary as i've read the majority and most just look like links to me lol

cFoo likes this.
  4. beck

beck

Bounty Points:
    im prolly completing all of the blackbeard pirate theories and then im editing the void century theory.

then hopefully before the weekend ends i can also do some of the "ONE PIECE MYSTERY" section

cFoo and shaggy like this.
  5. shaggy

shaggy

Bounty Points:
    so whats ur overal view on BB? do u agree with the cerberus/multiple personalities/people theories?

cFoo likes this.
  6. beck

beck

Bounty Points:
    i dont agree on cerberus.
    my theory is him having the bodies of his dead parents inside him which he devoured using the "Oni-Oni no Mi"...so basically he got 3 bodies, he used his own body for the oni-oni no mi.

then he transferred whitebeard's soul into one of the body as a container for the gura gura, same thing he did with thatch, which he devoured and put in the other body to be the container for the yami yami
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 2, 2015, Original Post Date: Jul 2, 2015 ---
    about his crew, im actually thinking that blackbeard's awakening allows him to transfer multiple abilities to his crewmembers, im still not decided but i'll look at the evidences i have and ill go from ther.e

cFoo, uTopia D. LighT and shaggy like this.
  7. shaggy

shaggy

Bounty Points:
    yea i dont agree with the cerberus and saw something earlier about shanks being "a part" of BB which i read with an open mind but by the end of it was like "nah thats just a crappy theory" tbf i aint sure whats with BB i mean 2 (possibly 3) DF's and luffy and zoro's reaction in mock? town does kinda point towards him bein more than one person but i just think its something like a split personality :/ but doubt we will find out anymore on the subject til well after wano-kuni :'(

cFoo likes this.
  8. beck

beck

Bounty Points:
    split personality already been tackled with hakuba so i doubt it would be that
    i'll edit my blackbeard properly, ill remember to tag you so you could read my theory

cFoo and shaggy like this.
  9. shaggy

shaggy

Bounty Points:
    also interesting idea with his awakening i think everyones so focused on how he's done everythin that they seem to overlook that he may've awakened his DF's
    cheers dude i appreciate it as i work nights in a hotel and sometime i find myself scouring ur theories just to pass the time and then that leads to speculation of my own :p

cFoo likes this.
  10. beck

beck

Bounty Points:
    i believe the awakening would only occur on rare characters (specifically dragon, luffy, coby and blackbeard)....i mean if everybody is awakened that would be hax as hell. so yeah, i dont believe every character can awaken their fruits.
    no problem! i have some more coming up! :)

Ariff and cFoo like this.
  11. shaggy

shaggy

Bounty Points:
    so u reckon major DF users will? luffy, BB, Robin etc and minor DF's wont? bartemello, viola, foxy etc?
    also do u know that there are youtubers stealing ur theories? they credit u but i did think it was kinda a rip off that they took ur theories and made their own videos for like and shiz :/

cFoo likes this.
  12. beck

beck

Bounty Points:
    1. no, i believe the only guys that can awaken their devil fruit is those who got conqueror's haki....its already there in the word "awakened", if anyone can just train their DFs and awaken it, then i dont why its such a big thing...it should be special.

2. the only youtubers i allow my work were hypehunter, goku of light, boris anime, king recon and princeton

cFoo and uTopia D. LighT like this.
  13. Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

I'm... speechless... I love this theories. I love them all. And I'm pretty sure a lot of them won't turn out to be true, because some feel too overthought, but you just gave a second One Piece (first, actually, as you finished before Oda, LOL), and even if it doesn't turn out to be true, reading this theories feels like reading a freackingly good manga. Seriously. I joined this forum only to write this here cause you deserve it. A-MA-ZING :frowning:

14. uTopia D. LighT

uTopia D. LighT

Bounty Points:
    I did the same here.
    Only posting in the One Piece Theories section.. Lol. Thanx Oro Jackson and every users <3

cFoo, kingdoffy, Lupine and 2 others like this.
  15. Nath.D.Ace

Nath.D.Ace

Bounty Points:
    Well my 12hr night shift is going to go quick now reading these theories good job xD.

16. Gabriel T

Gabriel T

Bounty Points:
    In my opinion it doesn't make sense for the Mugiwara to fight Blackbeard AFTER the WG.
    The war against WG is the war to change the world in Luffy's and Will of D's way, while Blackbeard wants to change the world in another way.
    The battle between Luffy and BB will revolve around taking possess of the One Piece/Ancestral Weapons, since the two of them would put them to different use.

I also won't use the Revolutionary Army as a dump bin for all the characters that doesn't seem to have a role so far.
    Koshiro a Revolutionary...might very well be, though the Tashigi and Kuina sister seems a bit forced.
    Kuzan a Revolutionary infiltrated in BB crew, might be too and makes sense.
    Vegapunk a Revolutionary...makes sense too but that implies Dragon being a former Admiral, which I doubt a bit, since the number of Marines dropping their roles would really start to be a trite theme.

Usopp heir of Montblanc Noland or Nolan D is a safe bet.
    I also think that Roger inherited his will reading the books of Nolan, and not from Joy Boy.
    Maybe Noland got his will from Joy Boy, but I don't connect Joy Boy to Roger directly.

You can say "Hey noob you just arrived here and already start refusing theories" LOL, true, but I think your theories are overall great but sometimes you guess and force things a bit too much to the point that some nice grounded guesses turn into fan fiction because of genuine enthusiasm. :)

blaze, cFoo, uTopia D. LighT and 3 others like this.
  17. DavyJones

DavyJones

Bounty Points:
    Oh my goodness, respect given where it is very well deserved.

cFoo and uTopia D. LighT like this.
  18. cFoo

cFoo

Bounty Points:
    Mr. Beck26 One. day one day.. You will get a share a drink with everyone here at OroJackson.com . Consider it royalties for your hard work and the actually amount of time you spend on these theories to keep everyone interested:yawn:. Id Like to thank you

herasux, uTopia D. LighT and beck like this.
  19. Gabriel T

Gabriel T

Bounty Points:
    After reading again OP in 5 days :D
    I think that Bonney and Gorosei speculations should fall because the Gorosei briefly pointed out that Blackbeard captured a Supernova, but they don't seem very concerned.

cFoo likes this.
  20. Ariff

Ariff

Bounty Points:
    Thanks for the great theories! one of the theory thread that makes me wanna join OJ haha! Keep up the good work! ;)

uTopia D. LighT and cFoo like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice