Private Scadrial Invasion

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by Larsi, Sep 20, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Stealth Black Sanji

Stealth Black Sanji Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    After Gambit's brief recollection of his past, he was pulled out from fantasy back to reality and comprehended what was about to occur - passing through the gates of the castle with ease. That was easy, and now that the first of few steps has been accomplished, we need to infiltrate the second floor where that briefcase Cap wanted is kept safe..

As soon as the man who caught his attention signaled a guard to accompany him, he returned to his actor self and thanked the man for his kindness, still wearing the lonely kitten's hat..

"Sire, I wish I could thank you enough with your gesture.. Thank you! Rest assured that I will offer my service anytime anywhere..", he says to Dockson who at the time seemed to have ordered a mission to the guard..

I know what you're trying to pull here guard.. Don't you worry, unless you get in our way, no civilians shall be harmed aside from you. Gambit thought to himself and while he is encompassing the whimpering child and assassin in him all at once.

Alternatively, he has already sighted his comrade dwelling in the hundreds of the civilian who is passing through the gates.. Gambit dropped a minuscule smirk whom he knew that his message attempts to convey has its reception..

Still looking at his companion, Be ready Slade or should I say 'Deathstroke'!

"Yes sire!", he responded quickly..

You're the first I will lay my cards on ignorant weaksauce, he spoke to himself as he stared on the ground evilly.....

@Larsi @Char Aznable

Riley Escobar and Dabit like this.
  2. Larsi

Larsi

Bounty Points:
    The guard waited impatiently as the stranger seemed to try to process what was happening. Hoisting his spear, he placed it against the man's back. Let's get a move on. Get inside. Raising his free hand, the guard motioned towards the door where civilians still trickled in. Pressing the spear's side against the man's back, he tried to make him hurry up.

3. Stealth Black Sanji

Bounty Points:
    As Gambit and the guard head into the door of the castle, he now could vision the townsfolk passing through slowly inside. There are beautiful wives and maidens that he'd like to snatch but he managed to control to calm his perverted self down. While daydreaming about those girls, he felt a pat on his back while simultaneously hearing a commanding voice behind him - the insolent guard.

Gambit didn't lose his cool and still pretended to be humble and pitiful to the point that he advertently let himself almost tripped and fell. He hurried up and followed the guard's order..

He really wanted to kill this man now if only they don't have a mission to accomplish; he thought, at the break of dawn, I will scattered your brain after I slit your throat and let your filthy blood sprout with my blades...

Dabit and Riley Escobar like this.
  4. Dragomir

Dragomir Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Drago saw that the girl fling two coins to both sides of him. Hmm, what's all this about? Drago eyed the mysterious coins from the corner of his eye before looking back at the girl. This coins look too suspect. I don't trust them. Looking back at the girl, she had her big ass sword pointed at Drago, approaching him.

Drago cocked his head back slightly as in slight fear at that thing approaching him. Drago smirked.
    She ain't playing games, I see.

Drago, pulling out two of his blades, one in each hand, decided to strike before she could. Lunging at her, he sent a stab to her head with his left sword. Or to say a few inches near her head. It was a feint. If I were to strike at her head, she'd dodge no problem. If she's going to dodge, she's gonna have to do so where I want it.

Drago guessed that if he sent the blade near her head on her right side, she'd be forced to go left, it's the only viable option. That would be wear the trap was laying as Drago tightened the blade on his right hand.

Dodge left, and I'll slice your neck with an attack from the right!

Dabit likes this.
  5. Riley Escobar

Riley Escobar The Villain Wanted

Bounty Points:
    "oh boy next time when i'm teaming with Gambit i sure gotta pull a better straw. This guy can come in handy but i really hate the way this is going as we gotta get ready"

Slade then headed north noticing the staircase with guards coming in and out as each guard had a certain time they would change where they walk and stand observing

"It's about every 5 minutes each guard changes from analysing them" *Slowly looking left and right ignoring all the citizens*

Time ticked and tocked as 4 minutes and 56 seconds slowly went by

"Slow and steady does it, i just gotta find a way in using these citizens as bodybags"

*Slowly turns around and heads to the staircase by walking rapidly avoiding being seen, pulling out a knife from underneath the garments*

"Now is my chance no f*****g about i gotta kill one quick and discard the body and sneak up as a bodyguard"

*Thrusting his knife forward with enough intent as a guard walked out into a incoming knife through his neck slicing his voice cord*

"
    That's one down!"

*Sneezes* "That b*****d Gambit must be talking about me"

@Larsi @Stealth Black

Dabit and Stealth Black Sanji like this.
  6. Larsi

Larsi

Bounty Points:
    The Castle

Prodding the other man along, the guard watched for any suspicious movements. As they stepped inside the sound of battle was traded for the cries of children and women. A stone mask on his face, he tried to keep his attention on the stranger. However, moments after stepping inside a group of children approached him, tears streaming down their faces. Caught off guard by it, the soldier moved his weapon away from the stranger. Sir, will we be alright? He forced his eyes off the stranger, looking over the children before him. With a smile on his face he assured them as a few women scurried to them, attempting to grab them away from what to adults would be an obvious dangerous situation. Of course, our soldiers are out there fighting the invaders right now.
    @Char Aznable @Stealth Black Sanji

The Jungle

Flying through the air, the coins hitting the soft ground to either side, Vin kept her massive slab of iron aimed straight at her foe. She saw him draw his blades before he ever did, and strike towards her head. She might have dodged to the side, had it not been for her seeing what her foe would do next. Also, overconfident in his own ability, the other man had chosen to not move aside, even though her range was far more due to the ridiculous size of her sword, if you could even call it that. All at once she pushed on three coins. The two on the ground, sending her pivoting above both attacks, and the one at the tip of the blade, sending in lunging towards his foe's chest as before.

@Dragomir
    Coin Leap
    Requires 41 Mastery
    The user sends a coin towards the ground beneath them, sending them flying up into the air or slowing their descent.

Mist Lunge
    Using a coin embedded near the tip of their weapon, the user pushes, increasing the power of their swing or thrust, increasing the damage dealt with the attack by 10 strength.
    Requires Mistborn Gear 51, Strength 51, Weapon Mastery 51. DPR: A
    City Level DPR.

The Harbor

Larsi stood up straight, calmly facing the direction the two figures had been blown. Moments later they emerged unscathed, save for a few torn pieces of clothing, revealing several metal nails embedded into their body. They appeared unphased by the turn of events, and the pirate couldn't help but be slightly impressed. The three looked at each other for a moment. How long time passed was uncertain, but as one the two monstrous creatures charged forth, from the left and right side. Axes brandished, they held them ready to strike.

7. Stealth Black Sanji

Bounty Points:
    The castle is huge; huge enough to accommodate these townsfolk inside while still having quite a space on the the other floors.. The scent of Luthadel Ladies emanate from within their dresses which makes the pirate even more aroused to shed blood.. Until the prodding of the guard's weapon suddenly halted followed by an inquiry from a few townies.. Gambit briefly glanced at him, surveyed the area, found an opening, and an escape route just across the hall being covered by these folks.. Guard responding to one of the citizens gave him a perfect chance to stealthily slit his throat using his cards before dashing away the scene and blend with the town.. What befell to the guard is unknown but knowing him, it should have been an instant murder..

He rushed to the crowd while they're busy panicking and headed upstairs where Slade should meet him up..

@Larsi @Char Aznable

8. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    Slade approached the man who's neck he sliced as he grabbed him against the wall making sure the blood didn't splatter onto his clothes. as he dumps his corpse placing the clothes of the poor that Slade had on. "My only way in is to interrogate them from within" as swapped his clothes and slowly walked up the stairs as the ray of light hit his eyes as he was hit with the breeze of fresh air as he turned to his right as a soldier proceeded to nod at him with a nod responded back. "That was close ... now i wonder how long before my disguise gets busted" as he moved closer noticing a higher official soldier as Slade responded by saluting by having his right hand close to his face as his feet close to one another as the higher official looked the other way.

"your move Gambit" thinking to himself as he moved swaying his way to the other side of the castle briefly trying to eye where Gambit could be.

@Larsi @Stealth Black Sanji

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    Dabit likes this.
  9. Larsi

Larsi

Bounty Points:
    The Castle

King Elend Venture stood over the command table, conversing with his generals as he heard it. Screams from below. Several at that. He exchanged glances with the other men in the room. He knew they weren't as equipped to a close combat threat as he was, but they were far more capable of commanding forces. In the back of his mind he could already hear Vin scolding him for this, but he could not let his people suffer while he hid safely atop his castle.
    I leave the battle as a whole in your hands while I deal with this threat.

A few of them started raising their concerns but Elend was already walking out of the room, down the hallway towards the stairs. He tried hurrying without running, going for a more confident quick stride. After all, he did not want to concern people more than they already were. He felt inside his pocket, fishing out three coins with his left hand, while his right hand rested on the hilt of his sword. The inside of the castle left him more constrained when it came to the use of his Mistborn abilities, but but it helped nonetheless. Reaching the staircase he dropped one of his coins over the edge, down into the opening between the flights, leading all the way to the first floor. As he heard the coin hit the ground he leaped off the side.

It always felt exhilarating to free fall like this. Freeing but terrifying all at the same time. He was only two floors above the surface when he started pushing, slowing his descent. Almost slowing fully, he threw a coin behind himself, pushing on it instantly, sending it crashing into the wall, together with the coin beneath him pushing him forwards, down the hallway. Pulling on both coins, he caught them as he landed, starting his rush down the hallway towards the screams. Pulling free his blade he entered the big room where the guard lay on the ground bleeding out. He spoke a single word out loud, but the meaning was clear, as were his words.
    Where? The civilians seemed perplexed to see him there, but nonetheless, they pointed towards the adjacent hallway leading towards the opposite set of stairs. Damn, they had managed to draw him away from whatever they were after. The command center? No, that was in the other end.

10. Stealth Black Sanji

Bounty Points:
    After killing one of the guards who humiliated him going into the castle, he rushed upstairs where he saw a quiet lobby, quarter the size of the first floor's lobby but surprisingly, there was no room situated in that area. He instead saw three corridors which branch out of the lobby and he has to choose which of those would lead him to the center room.

He chose the one in the middle and immediately kicked of from where he's standing. In that corridor lies only one door, a very large one. No guards, no nothing in which Gambit suspected to be a sort of trap..

He thought to himself, worried, Could this be here?

@Char Aznable @Larsi

Dabit likes this.
  11. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    Screams can be heard from down below as Slade knew the kill he made had caught attention so now he just had 2 options; one was to stay in disguise and slowly make his way up or the other was to go bust, get caught and die. It was just simply far too one sided of a option which he had to stick with. "Dammit didn't think they would notice this quick" Slade thought to himself briefly as he turned right noticing the path to another doorway. But as he noticed the doorway he was noticing the sudden surge of soldiers swamping themselves in some formation near the stairway linking to the ground floor whilst others headed to the walls of the castle as if they was preparing themselves for war. "Damn, this doesnt look good i need to get outta here now" whilst sweating feeling the uncomfort of that many soldiers he proceeded to direct himself at another castle wall before he slyly slipped around the corner and proceeded go up to the next floor

@Stealth Black Sanji @Larsi

Dabit likes this.
  12. Larsi

Larsi

Bounty Points:
    The Castle

The King rushed through the hallway, reaching the bottom of the staircase. As he looked up, he dropped one of his coins on the ground beneath himself. Pushing on it, he shot up in the air, grabbing hold of and swinging himself over the edge of the rail on the second floor, pulling on the coin and grabbing it off the air before stepping into the hallway. He didn't even notice the man slinking up the staircase, sure the people he was tracing being quicker than that after causing such commotion.

Pulling free one of his two swords, he stood and listened. To his left, towards the center of the castle, he heard noises of movement.Blade in hand, he walked slowly. What on earth could they be doing in his office. They must be spies looking for information! His grip tightened on the handle, the dim light of the lanterns hanging from the ceiling reflected on the blade.

Elend Venture
    Level 50
    Strength: 26+15=61
    Speed: 46+15=61
    61x2=122
    Reaction Speed: 61
    Movement Speed: 61
    Vitality: 47+10=57
    37x2=74
    Stamina: 61
    Durability: 53
    Haki: 35+15=50
    50x2=100
    Observation Haki: 100+20(precognition)
    Martial Arts: 81
    81x2=162
    Ittoryu/Nittoryu: 81
    Mistborn Gear: 81

13. Stealth Black Sanji

Bounty Points:
    The pirate's feet lie two inches away from the door of which he assumed to be the middle room Larsi had tasked him to head to - an elegant century-old molave knobless door dressed with golden floral sculptures while Luthadel's national symbols made of diamomds glow in the four corners of it. Before breaking into, Gambit had harbored several golds and all four diamonds by scraping them then pushed the unlocked door.

Without any feeling of hesitations, he set foot into the room and was amazed in the beauty of it. A flooring made of glass which enables him to see what's underneath - the hallway where he was with the guard. Beneath the ceiling hangs a silver quoted chandelier with fifty crystal balls and a star-shaped bulb in the center. Walls made of bricks and nothing else but a Human Barbie Doll standing next to the wall in his left.

And as he expected, he was welcomed by no one but a single table resting across the door and parallel to the open window. On the table is what he has been looking for - a titanium briefcase.

"Hola los documentos!" He uttered, smirking like a demon who successfully deceived a worthless human.

That window is my escape route. Where are you Slade? He thought, approcahing slowly towards the package..

Statistics
    Level 50
    50 x 5 = 250
    Human Bonus: 10,10,10,15
    Martial Arts Boost: 5 Strength
    Strength: 56 + 10 + 5 = 71
    Speed: 56 + 10 * 2 = 132
    • Movement: 71
    • Reaction: 61
    Vitality: 51 + 10 * 2 = 122
    • Stamina: 61
    • Durability: 61
    Martial Arts: 56 + 15 * 2 = 142
    • Poker Heat: 71
    • Glam Rock: 71
    Haki: 31 * 2 = 62
    • Armament Haki: 61
    • Precognition: 1

@Larsi @Char Aznable

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  14. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    Slade upon running to the top of the stairs noticed the luxurious hallway but before he could marvel at how such a beautiful place this was with the innocent but begging poor people was at the bottom he kneeled against the wall to catch his breath kneeling down removing his mask taking slow but deep breaths. "That was close" as he panted but he knew he couldn't remain still as he would be caught but prior him making any movement he knew he had to ditch the pretense of being a soldier of the country. To him this country was a farce to feed the rich and make the poor even poorer by disposing of them as slaves, as once a slave always a slave was running through his mind. At the last min before he could ditch the armor he had a wicked sense of humor for appearing before Landayen and telling him freeze.

He then made his way noticing the large interior rooms and doors before noticing a strange man as Slade slowed down noticing a silhouette of a man that was creeping towards a room "Landayen must be there ... i gotta distract him ...." taking a brief moment to analyse the situation his thought was he had to cause a distraction otherwise Landayen will have no wait out of the room if he is to be there. Just as he finished the analysing he came to another thought as he still wore the soldiers gear he could use that to his situation, in the end it came down to a fight or flight situation which he gritted his teeth. This was just something that Slade didn't like to come to a situation like this as it would test his resolve and alignment but he had to make do with what would get him out of here alive. "I'm sorry Landayen" thought Slade.

"Sir is that you?" mumbled slade covering his eye portion from the light that illuminated

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
    Dabit likes this.
  15. Larsi

Larsi

Bounty Points:
    Elend's head swung around, his gaze landing on the soldier who had approached from behind. His eyes narrowed as suspicion grew. It did t matter, he didn't have time to waste on this man. Burning atium, the lord of the castle started running down the hallway.

Reaching the open door, he saw the intruder walking across the floor, heading towards the desk in the middle of the room. As his mind raced his free hand grabbed hold of three coins, throwing them in separate directions. One behind and the other two forwards to the left and right. He recognised the folder on the table. He would not let these scoundrels put their hands on such important documents. Coming to a halt, he shouted at the intruder.

Halt and put down your weapons! I will warn you only once!

16. Stealth Black Sanji

Bounty Points:
    As Gambit approached the desk and pursued the documents, he heared someone had been pounding along the hallway, advancing closer to the room before it was followed by three consecutive thumps - one of which was heard from a short distance. Grabbing the briefcase, he swiftly turned around, assuming it could be Slade finally. "Slae-!" He couldn't finish the name of his partner as the man who appeared next to the door looked furious and commanded him to stop.

As they both stood off, he recognised that the man is no soldier but the ruler whom the girl from the bar described - posing that nonchalant demeanor, wearing that extravagant suit, embedded with ranks on its surface.

Thinking that there's no easy escape until the man falls, Gambit drew three cards and responded to Elend while tightly holding the cards, "It's such an honor to be chased by the lord himself, but Elend, there's no stopping this. I am not your dog to begin with, so your commands make no sense to me." He followed his statement with a scoff, shook his head before throwing the cards simultaneously towards the head of the enemy.

"Adios!"

@Larsi
    @Char Aznable

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  17. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    Slade followed behind Elend noting when he mumbled that Elend didn't believe his words. "He must have noted that i was bluffing, though glad he didn't call me out on it but i need to find a way out".

Slade slowly followed Elend into the room noting a table and glass floor as he noted how Elend threw something as he entered but he didnt pay much attention but noting Gambit was in the room. "Dammit, didn't think he would get here quick" as Slade slowly raised his hand catching as he moved his index finger asking if Gambit stay shush but he didn't notice as he threw something in the direction of Elend.

"My move too" as Slade grabbed his helmet off and throws it in the direction of Elend grabbing the handle of a gun and having it in the direction of Elend.

Level 11
    11 x 5 = 55
    Strength: 12 + 2 = 14

Speed: 10 + 2 = 12
    12 x 2 = 24
    - Reaction = 12
    - Movement = 12

Vitality: 13 + 2 = 15
    15 x 2 = 30
    - Durability = 15
    - Stamina = 15

Mind: 10
    10 x 2 = 20
    - Beast Mastery = 20
    Martial Arts: 10 + 3 = 13
    13 x 2 = 26
    - Ittoryu = 15
    - Gunslinging = 11
    - Sniping = 0

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    Dabit likes this.
  18. Larsi

Larsi

Bounty Points:
    Elend watched everythinv unfold before it happened, the cards left Gambits hand before he swung his arm, the helmet hit him from behind before the disguised foe ever threw it. He considered using his mistborn gear to dodge, but decided not to. Instead, sinceboth attacks were aimed at his head, the king simply ducked under them, the cards slamming into the helmet above his head. You should be ashamed, making the King bow...

Pushing on the coin behind him, Elend sent himself flying towards the man with the cards, his swords ready to strike. Reaching within a few meters of his foe, Elend swung his blade horizontally from his own right, aimed at the other man's torso, while pushing on the coin in the blade to boost its power.

Coin Push
    Requires 21 Mastery
    Using a single coin, the user can do several different things. Send it towards a foe's stomach to create distance between the two of them. Push it against a large object to send themselves flying away from it.

Mist Lunge
    Using a coin embedded near the tip of their weapon, the user pushes, increasing the power of their swing or thrust, increasing the damage dealt with the attack.
    Requires Mistborn Gear 61, Strength 61, Weapon Mastery 61. DPR: A

Riley Escobar likes this.
  19. Stealth Black Sanji

Bounty Points:
    Gambit knew that the cards would slash open the skull of the king, considering the minimal distance between them and the speed of his attack. He briefly thought, nobody has ever dodged my swift card throwing, especially at this distance, followed by smirk.

However, just before it touched the face of the other, Gambit had seen how quickly Elend perfectly timed to evade both attacks coming from his front and his behind by simply ducking in, making them clash above his head.

"What?!" surprised, he clenched his right fist tightly, glaring and sneering at his foe, what did he just do?

As he wondered how his attack was easily dodged, Elend drew a coin and pushed it against the wall behind him which sent him dashing forth Gambit before he swung his sword horizontally towards his torso. Subsequent to the aforementioned attack, he tried magnify it by pushing against the blade using his coin. He's fast!, he thought before attempting to block his sword using his jutte which he drew quickly from his left. When it clashed with the other man's blade, he would launch a counter-thrust aiming his chest to send him back to his original position.

Toto: A counter-attack to an incoming attack. He hits the opponent’s weapon with the shaft and waxes it off before landing a rapid thrust onto them. requires 41 strength, 41 mastery - DPR: B

Riley Escobar likes this.
  20. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    It was as if time slowed down as Slade saw his helmet aimed at Elend as Gambit also aimed his attack at his head but what came next he didn't see coming as cards struck the helmet he threw. "Did i miss?" as he thought as at the distance between the three the cards and helmet would have at least landed hitting him.

Slade saw was a blur then Elend speaking as Slade gritted his teeth "King you have the wrong thought there"

The King then sent himself flying into the direction of Gambit "Shit he's fast, i'll be fucked if i fight him" Slade thought to himself as Slade turned to the door to exit as for one he didn't wanna die and die where he was useless.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice