1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Theory Sanji's Hidden "Cosmic" Power

An old SBS may hold a clue to Sanji's true power.

Share This Page

1. Theo Ries

Theo Ries

Bounty Points:
    Right, I agree with most of your points, @Gobee129 . Remember that this is now a bit of an older theory, and much has happened since it was posted. Regarding the "cosmic" powers, I had attempted to say that Sanji represented the science connection to space science (i.e. astrophysics, astronomy, etc.) as his siblings represent other branches. So, it's cosmic as in pertaining to the cosmos. Also, there is a Part 2 (speculation) linked in the overview that may touch on some of how it would manifest.

About Uranus, I never claimed a strong connection. It was meant to be an interesting possibility. Just as Franky possesses the ability to produce a recreation of Pluton via the blueprints, I was suggesting that Judge's so called "failure" with Sanji was actually an inadvertent recreation of Uranus's powers (now latent). We'll see... However unlikely, it was still enjoyable for me to theorize. Thanks for helping me clarify some of it! (I hope I did.)

Flower likes this.
  2. Flower

Flower 100% Honesty!! Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    @Theo Ries @Nessos .
    I actually found a nice Sanji Uranus connection which goes well with this theory.
    Uranos...
    -was the god of the sky
    -symbolized manliness
    -"created" Aphrodite (latin Venus) by having his balls cut off.

Sanji...
    -specializes in aerial combat
    -is a true man

And now, how does Uranus having his balls cut off connect to Sanji?

Simple, the Okama training. Venus is a very hot planet and Sanji's fire powers got even stronger because he "lost his manliness" on Kamabakka :).

Theo Ries and Nessos like this.
  3. Arthand

Arthand

Bounty Points:
    Fail because if your theory were true Okamas wouldn't fall in love with Sanji because they are in to men.

4. Flower

Flower 100% Honesty!! Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    How so? They tried to turn him into one of them...in the end Sanji became even manlier...Sanji definitely represents the male element. It is his very nature, after all.

Theo Ries likes this.
  5. Redx

Redx

Bounty Points:
    @Theo Ries I know exactly what you meant by Cosmic Powers and my statement hasn't changed.

You don't have to write fanfic theories to have an understanding of basic logic.

6. AllEyez

AllEyez

Bounty Points:
    how do you know that cosmic powers cant exist in One piece?

granted I agree Sanji wont get it through some type of enegry flowing through his body.

But it could happen via through some other means like a weapon(raid suit, etc)

we dont even know how the raid suits work, but considering we saw beams being fired by one of the brothers. Cospic power is likely

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    Theo Ries and xdz like this.
  7. Jonas_Dillenburg

Jonas_Dillenburg

Bounty Points:
    Good theory, although it's a concept I do not narticularly like nor think would fit that well in the One Piece world, but it's all up to Oda.

Theo Ries likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice