Current Events Sanji will steal the road poneglyph

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga Discussion' started by Monkey D Theories, Feb 2, 2019.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    given his new invisibility powers, Sanji seems best fitted for stealing an imprint of Kaido's road poneglyh.

So what do you guys think? Could this be sanji's subplot in wano? If so that would mean that he would likely have to go to onigashima. In this sanji can easily spy on the beast pirates and track their movements before the final battle. Now that sangoro is seemingly a wanted man, I don't think it would be good of him to try to use his cooking and draw more attention to himself.

Leave your thoughts in the comments below

2. Deleted member 12352

Deleted member 12352 Guest

Bounty Points:
    Not sure about stealing Road Poneglyp in Wano, since Robin is alrrady at it. But yes possible, if she informs SHs bout the security, thn Sanji could take on the task. And yes he definitely can't go back to cooking, good point there.

Also he may not something like this here in Wano bt i definitely see Sanji infiltrating Mariejoies someday, maybe he would go inside first to opn the Gates from inside bt this ability means Oda has some big infiltration mission planned for him n Mariejoies seems like that imp place. Also imo this is the ability that will make Sanji the biggest threat to WG as TB foreshadowed or was it feared foreshadowing? :blobthink:

3. Aloe Vera

Aloe Vera Cracker

Bounty Points:
    Robin is actually looking for a different Poneglyph, since she assumes that there oughts to be one inside of Orochi Castle. As she points out, Wano is the country where Poneglyphs originated from in the first place.

Kaido’s Road Poneglyph should be on Onigashima.

Deleted member 12352 likes this.
  4. CAPTAIN KHAN

CAPTAIN KHAN

Bounty Points:
    As of now I see him going for Luffy’s prison break. Considering Kaido's mindset he probably does not guard it very well.
    I really hope Kaido shows it off to some one in SH while being super drunk. That would an ultimate gag and kick to faces for many readers LOL.

5. Spike Spiegel

Spike Spiegel

Bounty Points:
    It'll be Robin

6. Ghidorah Guy

Ghidorah Guy

Bounty Points:
    Only further fuels my belief he'll actually succeed in stealing the national treasure of Mariejoia, thus following through on his threat to become WG public enemy # 1.

Sangoro's hair-style does suspiciously look very similar to that of Celestial Dragon Mjosgard, perhaps hinting at Sanji posing as one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As to Sanji going after Kaido's poneglyph, I think there's a very strong chance of it.

I'm still banking on him trying to infiltrate Orochi/Kaido's troops by posing as an actual Germa agent and presenting an "alliance." Regardless of that prediction coming to pass, Sanji attempting to sneak into Orochi's castle or some other important stronghold is likely all but guaranteed should Robin get herself captured by the Oniwabanshuu. The Sangoruto Robin Rescue Arc begins now.

Cue a Robin-Sanji team-up that sees them finding the poneglyph?

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice