1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

sanji will get the germa66 soldiers to be loyal to him and turn away from his father and siblings

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by shadowfire22, Jul 24, 2016.

Tags:

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadowfire22

shadowfire22

Bounty Points:
    in the past arcs sanji has managed to get alot of people to admire him and be loyal to him by just being sanji

like gin (who couldnt bring himself to kill sanji despite his loyalty to krieg)

[​IMG]
    duval:

http://aoireadsop.tumblr.com/post/137166287081/their-reactions-to-seeing-duvals-face-are-the

[​IMG]
    “Duval’s another one of those guys that Sanji’s befriended without really making any effort to, but it always ends up being a good thing at some point”

http://aoireadsop.tumblr.com/post/141856711496/for-somebody-that-originally-wanted-to-kill-sanji

[​IMG]
    For somebody that originally wanted to kill Sanji, Duval’s definitely gone above and beyond with looking after the Sunny - and Sanji right away places himself in Duval’s debt because of it.

an entire squad of marines

http://aoireadsop.tumblr.com/post/144632549241/so-sanji-puts-himself-behind-the-marines-meaning

[​IMG]
    “So Sanji puts himself behind the Marines, meaning he’s closest to the poisonous gas, just to make sure he can see that they’re all in front of him and to stop them from falling back too far.”

http://aoireadsop.tumblr.com/post/144648310863/because-he-went-back-and-got-an-entire-squadron-of

[​IMG]
    :”Because he went back and got an entire squadron of Marines onto his side unlike you who sensed there were people in trouble and said ‘oh well’ instead of going to help. “

http://aoireadsop.tumblr.com/post/144598927494/tashigi-was-just-complaining-about-her-men-being

[​IMG]
    Tashigi was just complaining about her men being worried about Sanji and starting to like him and then she goes and does the same thing a few panels later.”

http://aoireadsop.tumblr.com/post/144540661801/and-now-sanjis-managed-to-get-an-entire-squadron

[​IMG]
    And now Sanji’s managed to get an entire squadron of Marines to be loyal to him, even though he’s a pirate and should be their natural enemy.

none of the marines had anything but gratitude towards

and kinemon (who owes sanji a debt ):

http://trafalgars.co.vu/post/93488960141/sanji-since-the-time-skip-part-four-chapters

[​IMG]
    “How many people are indebted to Sanji now, or at least have started out either as enemies or neutral toward him and now are completely loyal to him? I mean, between Gin and Bon-chan (to an extent, although he was already on the fence before he fought Sanji) and Duval and Kin’emon and all of the G-5 marines, for somebody that claims to not care about men, he’s really good at making friends with them and helping them out when they need it most. “

\so I think since this is sanjis arc sanji will end up getting the germa66 soldiers to be loyal to him and turn their backs to judge and rest of the vinsmoke family (reiju, ichiji, niji, and yonji). and it will be a way to get rid of judges wall thing which is the reason why he defeated since he hesitated in hitting the soldiers who were in the way and then judge stabbed through them to get at sanji so sanji stopped the fight because judge would have continued doing that

[​IMG]
    sanji had no hatred towards them and is a kind man. it would be awesom if sanji manages to get germa66 soldiers over to his side and will get them to join him

2. Zemmi

Zemmi

Bounty Points:
    Most strawhats take after their captain and have the ability to turn others to their side (because they are good people), It really depends on how the people on Germa really are if they actually decide to eventually give their loyalty to Sanji, if they end up mostly being good people under evil leadership it could happen but if they are evil just like the Vinsmokes, they won't give him loyalty & Sanji wouldn't want them too either.

3. Naito

Naito

Bounty Points:

Neah, I'm just kidding! :D:lmao::rofl:
    I think that's a possibility! I heard it before. It would be cool if Sanji find a way to open their minds and hearts ... and they would be on his side instead of Judge's side :D It's totally possible.

But if it happens ... it would be a bit weird to handle ... Germa is their home after all ... where would they go ... from Whole Cake Island ... How would they leave ...

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
    Zemmi likes this.
  4. Zemmi

Zemmi

Bounty Points:
    It seems they all have seperate ships that connect to make the Kingdom, so it's possible that they could easily leave with the ships they are already in control of if they did choose to disband from the Vinsmokes, if the Vinsmokes are completely defeated at Cake Island.

Diavolo and Naito like this.
  5. BLACKBOLT

BLACKBOLT

Bounty Points:
    Germa 66 under new leadership. (Reiju)
    Jajji's going to screw everything up, putting his whole army and family into serious danger.
    And Sanji will do the unexpected, he'll save the Germa army with Luffy's help.
    Jajji will probably lose face, then turned into a marshmallow by Big Mom, then eaten.

This will be another great escape, just like impel down.

zedderond, Zemmi and Naito like this.
  6. Shanksette

Shanksette

Bounty Points:
    I love this idea, the Germas have been giving me Unsullied vibes for a while now, so wouldn't that be funny if Sanji was Daenerys x) (sorry if you don't watch Game of Thrones...)
    Anyway what I mean is that the Germas look like they're more or less slaves, so they clearly have an issue and that issue needs to be addressed before the end of the Arc. So I see them getting freed, and all the better if Sanji does it (seriously Oda pls let Sanji be the hero of this Arc pls). Would be cool if it helps him win against the Vinsmokes too. As to what they'll do after this, I don’t know... They'll probably end up like Duval, going on with their own lives while being ready to come to Sanji's aid if he calls them.

Genius and Zemmi like this.
  7. Treeko D James

Treeko D James

Bounty Points:
    I was thinking the same thing aye loved your theory man:D

8. Genius

Genius

Bounty Points:
    Oda is a huge Game Of Thrones fan.

It is known.

Treeko D James and Shanksette like this.
  9. santoryu kageoni

santoryu kageoni

Bounty Points:
    Considering sanji's character this will probably turn out to be true but I see at least one more high ranking mamber of the germa to come with sanji and form a new order in the germa after judge has been defeated and the marriage sham is over...I soooo want it to be reiji but after the last chapter I dont think she would

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice