Fights & Battles Sanji vs X Drake

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga Discussion' started by Monkey D Theories, Mar 15, 2019.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    So what is the likelihood of this fight happening?
    We know that Drake is after Sanji and I doubt him flying away this time will be enough to keep drake off his trails.

Ultimately, I think drake needs to fall and before the final conflict. By falling early in the arc, Oda could possibly transition him into an ally in the final fight.

We know that both Drake and P1 were under Queen. By defeating both of them, Sanji would make himself a direct target of Queen, leading to their ultimate clash in the finale.

Maxpower818 and Suuuuper like this.
  2. God_Maggi

God_Maggi

Bounty Points:
    Sorry but I don't see this happening.

3. Tenshi no Konan

Tenshi no Konan

Bounty Points:
    Even after, Drake himself personally targetting O-soba mask?

4. God_Maggi

God_Maggi

Bounty Points:
    O soba mask is Drake target and Sanji priority is not fighting him so this clash is not happening before the festival

5. Law0

Law0

Bounty Points:
    Drake is Law's fight IMO. Their intertwined history is more relevant than Drake recognizing the Germa suit and being under Queen's command, who might be Sanji's opponent.

6. Sanji W. Smoke

Sanji W. Smoke

Bounty Points:
    Bt i doubt SNs will go down this early in the arc, and not by the Hands of YCs, Yonkou or Luffy/Kidd.

Not saying Sanji can't defeat em, he prolly can bt they have enough hype revolving em, which wouldn't be wise to wasted to hype Sanji, hence Pageone was introduced.

Tho yes the clash can happen bt like i said, i don't result oriented fight.

7. Tenshi no Konan

Tenshi no Konan

Bounty Points:
    Right now, it's true that Sanji priority was not to fight Drake. But we know that Drake personally target Sanji. And, I don't think both Hawkins and Drake will just let them get away, Hawkins maybe will continue to search more of this cres-cent moon but Drake I feel will pursue Sanji and the ladies.

If Drake do catch up with them, I'm sure Sanji will tell the ladies to inform Law about his crew and get in a fight with Drake. That is my speculation about this, thus I'm pretty sure there's a big chance that Sanji vs Drake will be happening before five festival.

Don't have any problem if Sanji vs Drake will happen on fire festival tho, tbh.

Sir Xu, Suuuuper and Tejas like this.
  8. Gotenks

Gotenks

Bounty Points:
    Queen stomps Sanji, Sanji's main opponent is Fukurokuju I am sure he is fast so Sanji needs the raid suit to keep up with him :madmonk:[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    SMILE, Suuuuper and bluefire12 like this.
  9. Nessos

Nessos

Bounty Points:
    I doubt Sanji will take out one top headliner after another in the beginning of that Arc.

And I also totally agree with
    Not to mention Hawkins recognized it first^^

Suuuuper likes this.
  10. Jo_Ndule

Jo_Ndule

Bounty Points:
    Law vs Drake that's for sure
    Sanji vs Hawkins (if zoro doesnt meet them )

Suuuuper likes this.
  11. Ghidorah Guy

Ghidorah Guy

Bounty Points:
    I could see them briefly clashing ala Hawkins and Zoro. Would be a fitting battle if Drake does turn out to be an undercover CP0 agent as some theorized ( I can buy that ).

[​IMG]

Natural enemies

Suuuuper likes this.
  12. SanjiKun

SanjiKun

Bounty Points:
    Before Wano I was dead set on this matchup. But I still think it's Captain vs. Kaido, RHM vs. King, LHM vs. Queen.

I'm not even sure if X Drake will fight on Kaido's side.

SMILE likes this.
  13. trafalgar_D_Law

trafalgar_D_Law

Bounty Points:
    It definitely possible, everything currently seems like it’s leading up to an eventually showdown. Law also involved in that plot line tho, and there’d connection. So it’s still open for discussion when involving those 2, anybody else fighting him a long shot at the moment.

Shuyaku likes this.
  14. Katachan

Katachan

Bounty Points:
    Drake's after Sanji

[​IMG]

15. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    they dont have an intertwined history

their lives were both affected by doflamingo, but I dont think they ever even met each other before sabaody

Kibi D. Ango likes this.
  16. Camenraired

Camenraired

Bounty Points:
    i think most likelly all supernovas will betray Kaido so i don't see an all out fight vs any of the supernovas.....

17. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    Well my reasoning is that the supernova's reason for allying with Kaido is not because they intrinsically like kaido but rather for survival. Hawkins was a captain of his own crew until kaido fell from the sky and beat the shit out of the alliance, making him join the HBP.

The supernovas need to realize that they have a chance at defeating kaido in order for them to switch sides, and hence they should be taken out early in the arc so that they can come back later in the arc as allies.

- Sanji beats drake
    -Drake realizes how strong Sanji is and by that realizes how strong Zoro and Luffy are
    -this makes drake realize that the alliance could stand a chance against kaido and causes him to flip sides
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 15, 2019, Original Post Date: Mar 15, 2019 ---
    why?

Drake doesnt have any connection with law apart from the fact that they were in the same backstory, which means literally nothing because they never interacted in that backstory. Drake was just there as a cameo.

the fact of the matter is that drake said he is after sanji and hawkins has already clashed with law

monster-trio likes this.
  18. Alejandro Murrieta

Alejandro Murrieta

Bounty Points:
    Kid vs Apoo
    Law vs Hawkins
    Killer vs Drake

19. Rob Gucci

Rob Gucci

Bounty Points:
    it seems like all the north blue pirates (law, drake, hawkins) know about the sora comics and are germa fanboys... or secretly think they are really cool..

thats the impression im getting at least

20. Hero Sanji

Hero Sanji

Bounty Points:
    The fact that Hawkins and Drake are after Sanji increaes the chances of a fight happening for sure...not to mention Sanji said Drake's name after he got introduced and before Sanji clashed with Page One, meaning there could be some build up with that match up. But I'm not sure whether this pursuing will eventually indeed end up in a fight. Bepo and co have been captured and Sanji wants to find Law asap. So it could be both. Either the situation will change completely and all the focus will get to the captured heart pirates or we might even end up getting a Sanji and Law vs Drake and Hawkins in which case I don't see why Sanji and Law should not stand a chance.

herasux and AllBlueReverie like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice