1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

sanji or nami will make a sacrifice where they will lose a limb or sanji/gin willsacrificetheirlife

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by shadowfire22, Jul 6, 2016.

Tags:

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadowfire22

shadowfire22

Bounty Points:
    http://orojackson.com/threads/big-mom-arcs-parallels-to-thriller-arc.28307/
    big mom arc has alot of parallels to thriller bark so I think in this arc sanji will make a sacrifice paralleling how zoro made the sacrifice in thriller bark to kuma especially due to the fact that in thriller bark sanji had tried to sacrifice himself in zoros place in an attempt to risk his life and the person who will cause this will b the shichubukai mihawk (whose first appearance was in the arc sanji first appeared) who will want sanjis life

and why would mihawk want sanjis life its due to his grudge against the vinsmokes ( the fact that sanji hates them wont save him just like how aces hatred for roger didnt protect him)

fun fact : sanji means 3 o clock and yonji means 4 o clock and in mihawks first appearance he said this

[​IMG]
    sanjis death is foreshadowed here with robins words

[​IMG]
    along with sanjis self sacrificial nature and willingness to sacrifice himself to mprotect people as shown in thrillerbark

here’s foreshadowing to ace’s death ( a symbol representing ace which is the ace of spades since ace was the captain of the spade pirates a a person reacting to it and brook (representing death by being next to or associated with the thing representing the person for the foreshadowing to aces death this is done by luffy holding up the brook(brook=skull obviously) card (brook/skull representing death) like how ace is represented by the card and having luffy make a face showing an expression that can correlate with loss/death etc skull ace of spades the face.

[​IMG]
    foreshadowing to sanjis death

[​IMG]
    theres brook holding up to spades next to a clock to symbolize time and making 3 o clock sanjis name can translate to 3 o clock http://www.punipunijapan.com/tell-time-japanese/

japanese have sweets at 3 o clock

http://epicureandebauchery.blogspo****m/2005/05/3-oclock-snack-sanji-no-oyatsu.html

brook is associated with the thing thats representing deathit by being the one to hold it up and show the skull .brook represents death because he is a skeleton so brook being on the cards = skull it’s just the symbolism of a skeleton so spades (since ace died) , skull ( brook) and 3 o clock
    oh and it would be fitting if sanji makes a knocks someone out to keep them from making the sacrifice

(and this will be another person gin has cared about whose death mihawk caused)

or he will just lose a limb where

[​IMG]
    oda emphasized his right hand in a way that looked foreboding especially since the roulette was revealed as @sunnyul said

[​IMG]
    which Ithink is foreshadowing to someone losing a limb I think sanji will end up losing his right hand
    and it will make a strong sacrifice since sanji highly values his hands
    his ability asa cook wouldntbe compromised you forget franky the straw hats cyborg who made himself a cyborg and improved himself over the timeskip making sanji an artificial limb that would allow him to still cook like he used to wouldnt be out of his expertise

guys remember edward elric he had an artificial arm and leg

[​IMG]
    sanji could get an artificial leg/arm that is like edwards automail and franky shown that he can create fake skin which is why his body looks real pre timeskip and people couldnt tell that his arms were mechanical or that he had a metal chest

or nami will make a sacrifice for sanji where she loses her lmbs in order to get mihawk to stop (and let him live). nami will end up losing a limb . It wouldnt b the first time someone he cares about losing a limb for his sake maybe it will be her right leg

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and for gin his first appearance was in the arc that sanji first appeared and what better way for gin to make his reappearance than in a arc which focuses on sanji and gin will end up sacrificing himself to protect sanji from mihawk and knock him out like zoro did to sanji in order to keep him from sacrificing his life. and it would be fitting since gin had lost many of his comrades and men to mihawk it would be fitting and poetic for gin to sacrifice his life to protect sanji from mihawk
    [​IMG]
    @L o g i a @AllBlueChaser @NovaBounty @Fishman Ibra

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
    M'gwara no Ruffy likes this.
  2. K.A.I.D.O

K.A.I.D.O

Bounty Points:
    u have some good points here and there but its all kinda forced altogahter.while i agree that sanjis death has been forshadowed or there will be a momment where he'll be extremely close to death.i dont see mehawk and sanji having any kind of connections and mehawk saying im here to just kill some time isnt really solid evidence that he wants to kill sanji or vinsmokes.also mehawk dosnt seem to be the type to hold grudges even if something did happen in their past.basically i do think theres a chance sanji will die in the future but i dont see it being related to mehawk and sanji loosing a limb would be meaningless if franky were to just give him what he lost making the sacrifice loose its whole point.

3. manifest

manifest

Bounty Points:
    For god's sake, PLEASE start using punctuation marks! It seems like it doesn't bother other people as much as it bothers me, but i really can't follow long texts like that without going crazy.

Which is a bummer since i'd really love to go through all of the effort you made...

I started reading your theory but stopped somewhere in the first quarter. Maybe i'll try again later though.

zedderond and Arasys like this.
  4. Warlord Luffy

Warlord Luffy

Bounty Points:
    Sanji already made the exact same sacrifice as zoro back then.
    Brook even said so.

Even though there are many parallels between the arcs, they are never exactly the same.
    Just like the War of the best and Dressrosa. No one died in Dressrosa, instead someone came back (Sabo).

Besides, Mihawk has neither a way nor a reason to even reach Whole Cake Island.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
  5. Arasys

Arasys

Bounty Points:
    Everything seems a bit too far-fetched to me. And no strawhat is dying before their dream is realized..

zedderond likes this.
  6. Nightwing

Nightwing

Bounty Points:
    Technically, Sanji has already sacrificed himself by going to that wedding even though he had poor chances of ever coming back.
    I've seen the theory you linked, but that wouldn't explain why a wise man, a Shichibukai, would ever attack an Emperor on her own territory.
    This seems very, very unlikely.

[​IMG]

This is an expression. Nothing to do with Sanji (= 3 o'clock).
    This sentence doesn't translate to "some time" in either Japanese (the original language) or any other language.

[​IMG]

She says stuff like this all the time and about everybody.

[​IMG]

This is an interesting image, but it can be interpreted in so many ways I don't find it relevant to compare it to Sanji's death.

[​IMG]

Yet that is only a gesture meaning that he is determined. On the other... HAND (lol), he mentions "both hands". I don't know if you can cook well with only one hand. That's why he is willing to never use them in a fight, by the way. Him losing a hand would make no sense story wise or character wise.

[​IMG]

Gotta go further. Why would he play the roulette?

As for Gin, there is nothing that points to him being there. He could, but right now, it wouldn't make any sense.

7. Kabman

Kabman

Bounty Points:
    mihawk cant reach wholecake island in two days when the tea party starts as he was recently shown with perona on the cover stories.i do think that weeble will meet the strawhats and jinbe or sanji will have to fight him maybe losing something.

8. Capn Smoker

Capn Smoker

Bounty Points:
    DUDE you had a really good theory going until you left off the evidences and started speculating about 'nami losing hand etc'
    The evidences from the images and Robin show that it does seem Oda has planned Sanjis death, and it may be at the hands of Mihawk soon which would be cool. It seems Mihawk hates the vinsmoke family for destroying his land. And Sanjis death would setup a major battle with Zoro Mihawk which could be the plan. Also in the image of sanjis 'death' clue he has the number 3:00 on his shirt, more foreshadowing of brooke pointing to '3:00' as well. And Mihawk says 'just coming to kill time'. It could be classic Oda foreshadowing

Otherwise nice job gathering clues, I think sanji may actually die.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
  9. Tangerine Orchid

Tangerine Orchid

Bounty Points:
    I'm honestly so terrified at the prospect of Sanji losing his hands. His family bound his hands using the same explosive cuffs that Celestial Dragons use. What if they get blown off? Sanji is very, very sacrificial - he's always willing to give his life away for someone else, friend or foe (the G5 at Punk Hazard, or Nami for instance). I don't want anything bad to happen to Sanji, he's suffered enough. I just want him to shine, defeat his family, and return to the Straw Hats safe and sound. Anything but Sanji losing his hands, TBH.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice