1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Sanji is a Devil fruit ?!?

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Naito, Feb 19, 2015.

Share This Page

?

What do you guys think?

1. You had too much sugar!

36 vote(s)
    35.6%
  2. It's something!

26 vote(s)
    25.7%
  3. I like this!

39 vote(s)
    38.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nero

Nero

Bounty Points:
    You'll like this one.
    [​IMG]

Naito likes this.
  2. CP-0

CP-0

Bounty Points:
    I was always was skeptical of this idea but this post puts it all into perspective and makes it actually seem plausible. This would be really neat if it turns out to be true. :yaaa:

Naito and Deleted member 10103 like this.
  3. Gotta catch'em all

Gotta catch'em all

Bounty Points:
    Its plausible but farfetched at the same time. I'm really confused after reading theories like this

Naito and Deleted member 10103 like this.
  4. Deleted member 10103

Deleted member 10103 Guest

Bounty Points:
    This seems so possible! Would also explain his "wanted alive" bounty. Also sanji's name translates to "third son". Could he be the third son of the devil? :eek:

Naito likes this.
  5. Genius

Genius

Bounty Points:
    He got a heart transplant and now there's a DF there instead of a heart.

Naito likes this.
  6. Naito

Naito

Bounty Points:
    I didn't realise there are so many replies I didn't see ... I will answer to all of them later and I will also arrange/clean the main post a bit to make it friendlier!

7. Dr_Ali

Dr_Ali ONE LAST STAND

Bounty Points:
    You just spoiled ODA 's surprise about sanji , I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS HAPPENING , and to strengthen your theory even more sanji was born with a devil soul because he was a noble's son ( rosnante "corazon" said that doffy was born a devil so there is a connection ) I mean if the devil had to select someone to give his soul to it will likely be to a noble but since there was a newborn the freaking Devil thought that ( ruining a seed is far more evil than worsening an already worse tree ) if you know what I mean ....
    I donno my "strengthen point" seems dumb but I kinda like the way it sounds ... Bravo mate

Naito likes this.
  8. ZenZu

ZenZu

Bounty Points:
    Sanji is quite honestly one of the biggest asspulls in One Piece to date. Like whats so special about the flame fruit, we have Sanji over here who can generate fire out of his ass.

That and Asura are really disturbingly out of place. I really enjoy DJ not saying I don't but the whole fire generated through the burning soul bs is as big an asspull as it gets.

Naito, Bonnie961 and Nero like this.
  9. kingdoffy

kingdoffy

Bounty Points:
    wow dude @KuroNaito you had too much sugar! but IT IS SOMETHING and I LIKE THIS! :8D::8D::8D:
    nice theory! me likey. :thumbsup:

Naito likes this.
  10. Holy Earlobes of GOD!!

Holy Earlobes of GOD!!

Bounty Points:
    One piece is a funny manga that can be serious not a serious manga that can be funny. Not everything needs an explanation and not every explanation needs to make sense. Sanji can ignite the passionate flames of his soul and zoro can create the illusion of a god of war through his strength of will. Both of those things are awesome and are far from the only ridiculous abilities in One Piece.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
    One King and Naito like this.
  11. Black Leg.Sanji

Black Leg.Sanji

Bounty Points:
    Confused
    But I will be surprised if it comes true.
    Anyways Nice theory.

Naito likes this.
  12. ZenZu

ZenZu

Bounty Points:
    Yea but it still doesn't exclude it from being an asspull. I could care less if its funny. There are laws in One Piece too, most of the ridiculous things are from DF's. Either this has something to do with a DF/Haki otherwise its simply bs, there should be other characters capable of making natural elements out of their ass without a DF too. Hence an asspull.

Naito likes this.
  13. Holy Earlobes of GOD!!

Holy Earlobes of GOD!!

Bounty Points:
    Brook.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 19, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 19, 2015 ---
    in all seriousness it could possibly have something to do with Haki. Luffy's red hawk obviously does

Naito likes this.
  14. Naito

Naito

Bounty Points:
    It's quite large ... it was initially a smaller thread but I added lots of stuff over time ... I still plan on adding more :D but I don't have that much more to say, just some brief explanations/ ideas ... Maybe you will have time to read it :D

Cool ... I'll do some more research on it, that could help me with another thread/discussion I want to create ... especially since he is a pervert who, at some point, embraced the Okama lifestyle.

That sound nasty :D If you know what I mean ...

I myself think some of the things are far fetched , but as we go further into te story it could prove not so far fetched anymore

The tile is more of an eye catcher ... what I want to say it's that Sanji has a dormant soul inside him ... a Devil, that may or may not get assimilated over the years, but it's "waking up" every time Sanji gets angry and his power "leaks out"

She may become All Blue ... I heard DF taste nasty so she may have an adverse reaction and turn all blue ...

He isn't a Devil Fruit ... that's just a title ... I explained that one bit in the actual thread + It was never said a Devil Fruit can't float or stay submerged ... only the users gain a weakness to water

That's his secret ... He's so grumpy all the time ... you know why I won't talk about something like that here :D

Sanji's food related quotes are too cool :D
    Also Super Saiyan Sanji :D

Thanks ... I will try to clean this thread tomorrow and make better and easier to understand ( some maybe more detailed) argument ... I think a lot of people get confused with it :D I'll also take teh liberty of speculating about his past. Maybe you'll find it interesting or at least an enjoyable read

Sorry for confusing you and Thanks for giving having at least some trust in the idea. I will try my best to make it easier to understand and less confusing .

It does? Maybe he's the third son of a royalty and he was born with this curse and he was outcasted somehow ...

A Devil Fruit? Maybe the heart of an ex-user of the Mera Mera no me ... since Heart = Soul ... he somehow retained some of the powers ... I like when other people come up with even crazier ideas :D

That sounds nice ... I have some plans for some speculations about his past , so I may think deeply about what you said. Idk if I should write it here or create a separate thread to avoid making this even more confusing.

Kinemon also generates fire and can even launch it as a long range attack ... One Piece it's just weird, but I agree i looks like an as
    *pull and I fear we will never get the proper explanation.

Thank you very much! I try to avoid sugar nowadays, but coincidentally enough those last two day I really craved some berries jam ( I end up eating some) and somehow the thread got revived ... The power of Sugar !!!

Lots of weird thing happened in One Piece over the years ... I've come to the point where I accept everything and don't put too much though in it ... though I still like to speculate about it :D

Thank you very much!
    I will try to make it less confusing in the near future ... If it's ok I will tag you ( and some others) once that's done to give it a second look.

15. Black Leg.Sanji

Black Leg.Sanji

Bounty Points:
    No Problem
    feel free to tag me @KuroNaito :>

Naito likes this.
  16. Nero

Nero

Bounty Points:
    Yup!Also see the connection of God and Devil in that quote?How he turned into devil and kicked his ass..made it spicy?Similar to your theory:cigar:

Gotta catch'em all and Naito like this.
  17. Dr_Ali

Dr_Ali ONE LAST STAND

Bounty Points:
    Bro, make a new thread but do put this thread link in the new one ( if you are intending to do any new threads )

Naito likes this.
  18. Damy

Damy Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    Awesome theory bro . It seems possible but I hope its not since Sanji being a DF makes it a bit lame IMO .

Naito and Gotta catch'em all like this.
  19. Marshall D Tim

Marshall D Tim

Bounty Points:
    Sanji was originally to be named naruto but kishimoto began his manga before the Baratie arc

Naito likes this.
  20. lightningsha

lightningsha

Bounty Points:
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
    Naito likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice