1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Sanji is a clone

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by AnonymousStrawHat, Jul 23, 2016.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnonymousStrawHat

AnonymousStrawHat

Bounty Points:
    After reading chapter 833 I came to the conclusion that Sanji is a clone.

It is stated in the chapter that all 4 of them were born on the same day.

I don't think they are quadruplets because they have numbered shirts as if they came off of an assembly line and Sanjis father says he doesn't see Sanji being a warrior in the future so it's no worth in raising him, kinda like he has kids just to further his power and goals

All of his sons are clones. I say this because when they are shown as kids, the first son is the only one with a black shirt and white pants instead of white shirt with black pants. An I don't think this means he is the leader of the group because they were born on the same day and usually twins or quadruplets in this case are treated as equals. He wears the black shirt because he is the first copy

A sheep was the first mammal ever successfully cloned, it received the name Dolly. His brother called Sanji the "black sheep of the bunch". Black sheep does mean outcast of the family but Oda could have made him say this for a reason.

Germa 66 also have very advanced technology and cloning could be something they are capable of doing.

Also there are 2 incidents when Yonji and ichiji showed signs of thier facesnot being all flesh and bone. When he got his face fixed by a press machine and when Sanji punched him when they were children and the clash made an unnatural sound. If your face is broken and it gets smashed by a press machine it should become worse,not pop back into place like your bones aren't fractured. It Something that doesn't indicate creation from a natural birth.

Maybe Judge took His DNA to make warriors that can succeed him and that he can absolutely trust.

My guess is that The mother died of complications along with the baby. So Judge chose to make clones on the same day to have sons. Or he chose to clone Ichiji because he didn't want to wait for more warriors. Either way, I think Sanji is a clone and Ichiji is the first clone or he was the only one who came from a womb.

POSSIBILITIES

1. Judges sons are cloned directly from him and they have no mother

2. Ichiji Was saved from the womb and his brothers are clones of him.

3. Ichiji is a clone of Judge and the rest are clones of Ichiji

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    Zainab, Edward.D.Weevil and Suda like this.
  2. Suda

Suda

Bounty Points:
    Its honestly a possibly theory. It would develop Sanji's character quite well and would explain his initial weakness as a child. There isn't enough evidence for me to fully get behind it at this point but i do recognize the possibility. Pretty good theory/speculation.

AnonymousStrawHat likes this.
  3. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    not clones, but more like genetically modified imo

4. KurashikiA

KurashikiA

Bounty Points:
    If that's the case, then what about Reiju? At least one of the siblings seems modified, we can't know at the moment if before or after their birth. If there was a mother at any moment, there should be a first-born and that was her, so any chance that the Ichiji, Niji, Sanji and Yonji are clones from Reiju genetically modified to be male to be raised as soldiers? They would also carry their mother's DNA (they look more like their sister than their father) and the age gap between them (Reiju doesn't seem much older) would make sense.
    Reiju - Firstborn.
    Ichiji, Niji, Yonji - Valid clones.
    Sanji - Not valid clon, called 'black sheep'.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
    Zainab and Diavolo like this.
  5. Supreme Master

Supreme Master

Bounty Points:
    I can't to shake off the idea of Killer being involved in this, perhaps he was to be modified piece of the Vinsmokes, but then discarded to South Blue, only to be rescued by Eutass Kidd. But either way, we'll need more info.

The chapter was weird in that Sanji referred to his past self in third person without actually enraging himself.

6. Zemmi

Zemmi

Bounty Points:
    I'm not thinking they were clones or that they were "created" but if anything they were modified because it's apparent their is something different with at least Yonji and possibly Ichiji. Hopefully Judge saying that Sanji carries his blood confirms they are "real" humans that came to be by normal means.

8787NO3Monet likes this.
  7. The Pandaman

The Pandaman

Bounty Points:
    i wont say clone but maybe genetically modified.jujji didnt got the desired result with sanji as he expected and thats why he called him a useless Dud.
    Btw this theory was good.

Marshall D Tim likes this.
  8. Treeko D James

Treeko D James

Bounty Points:
    Sanji isn't made of any other substance then flesh and bone, proved by the fact we've seen he's leg fracture. Genetic modifications sounds more accurate given the abilities we've seen so far out of the Vinsmokes including Sanjdog.

9. Diavolo

Diavolo

Bounty Points:
    I dont think vinsmokes are clone, more to modified human and sanji is initial weakness child maybe because of it he is not good enough to become subject test and become black sheep on the family

10. Marshall D Tim

Marshall D Tim

Bounty Points:
    Oh my god! Killer is a Vinsmoke! Killer is the child from which Ichiji Niji Sanji And Yonji were cloned. He is older than them so my idea is as follows. Killer's mother died in child birth. Judge blamed the death of his wife on His new born son and ordered the doctor to kill his son as he was the doctor's King. but first he took the child's hair in order to clone him and have a proginy. The doctor being unable to kill an infant escaped Germa 66 by going to the other side of the world with the baby and raised it as his own. Judge's scientistssuccessfully cloned all of his children. First Reiju, from their mother. Then the quadruplets. In order to ensure he would never have to lose a child again he then had his scientists cyborgize his children with some sort of bio mechanical interface like Weapon X from X-men which birthed Wolverine. All of his children except Sanji were compatible with the process. This led to Sanji being an outcast from his siblings since their strength surpassed his own as children. At first Judge tries to compensate for this by pushing Sanji. Training him in both Kenpo and swordsmanship. Even with this training he cannot compare to his cyborg siblings. This led to Judge emotionally distancing himself from Sanji since he knew Sanji was far more vulnerable and much more mortal than his siblings. His fear of losing another child was displaced onto Sanji as disdain and aggression. Judge rationalizes this as Sanji having his blood running through his veins but not being his son. Since he is a clone. And that he would never be a great soldier because of his mortality. Somewhere along the lines Sanji discovered the truth of his birth and tries to escape with his siblings but is obviously betrayed by them beaten and imprisoned in a cell for a period of time. He eventually escapes onto the Orbit and we all know his story after that.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    Genius likes this.
  11. Treacle

Treacle

Bounty Points:
    To be fair no metal should pop back into place like that after being smashed by a press machine from both sides... :D

8787NO3Monet likes this.
  12. Genius

Genius

Bounty Points:
    Boy I actually do like this one.

Marshall D Tim likes this.
  13. The Pandaman

The Pandaman

Bounty Points:
    plus this would also make sense on why was sanji sent to ivankov island wouldnt it??because ivan-chan has a DF which is related to gene and hormone modification.maybe he would cured sanji with his DF??

AnonymousStrawHat likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice